Peanut
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 01:35 AM

[IMGLEFT]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j60/Dayne50/OC%20art/commi03.jpg[/IMGLEFT]
Peanut Needs You!
*To draw him art. <3

Hai guiz. I totally want art.
You should read the rules and table of contents, then have fun drawing for me.

Rules + Crap!
1. I am the boss.
2. Use the form if you want to do art.
3. If you draw art for me without asking if I want it, I will NOT pay you, and I will keep the art as a gift.
4. I love freebies.
5. I do have permission to use my friend's OCs and I wanna give him art for them too.
6. Blahblah follow site rules.
7. When asking if I want art from you, please provide all the information in the form. No saying "I dunno how much." Or any of that crap. Give me a price. We can haggle.

Table Of Contents:
Post 1: Info, Rules, and TOC
Post 2: The Characters
Post 3: The Form + My inventory
Post 4: Art recieved in this thread
Post 5: Opening Post. :3

Last edited by Peanut; 08-12-2009 at 03:47 AM..

Peanut
Banned

The Characters!

(remember to click the names for their bio)

My Characters:

Coco FayeX

Name: Coco Faye
Birthday: Feburary 9th
Race: Human
Hair: Pink, long (near waistline in length) and wavy. Occasionally in pigtails. The bangs are angled to the left, almost covering the left eye. Hair is kept clean.
Eyes: Pinkish red, cutesy eyes.
Height: 5' 3"
Body Type: Thin/Slender

Favorite Food: Sushi, Chocolate, and cakes.
Clothing: Her shirt is a reddish color wih a hot pink heart on the chest area, on the heart, it reads "Suck it~". The shirt is baggy on her, and when she's wearing her shorts, the shorts are barely (If even) visible. The shirt has short sleeves and clean. She usually wears contacts, however she occasionally wears glasses. The contacts being unnoticable and glasses being thin rimmed and designed like small reader's glasses. For pants, she wears black running short-shorts barely covering her booty. She also wears flip-flops of various colors. The flip-flips are thin-strapped and have thin soles. For a weapon (optional), she wields a axe in her left hand. On both wrists, she wears gold bracelets about 1/2 of an inch thick.
((WEAPON REFERENCE: Here -minus the blood-))
Personality: Coco is very kind hearted and loving, even though her shirt makes it seem otherwise. She loves to be with her loved ones, and loves anything cute and sweet. Bubbly by nature, she also loves to make people happy and for people to be happy. She's also very defensive. When her loved ones are in danger, she pulls out Betsy (Her axe, also treated lovingly) and easily dispatches her foes with speed and unexpected strength.
Tattoo: On the upper left of her hip, she has a red heart tattoo about half the size of a fist. (Only visible when midriff is exposed)

Bridget MillerX

Name: Bridget Miller
Birthday: June 5th
Race: Human
Hair: Brown, wavy hair that goes midway down her back.
Eyes: Half-open. Green. She looks bored or sleepy all the time.
Height: 5' 7"
Body Type: Thin/Slender

Favorite Foods: Fish, rice, tea, chocolates.
Clothing: Her outfit consists of a simple dress and belt(Please make the dress less lowcut), boots, and a shoulder bag. (PLEASE REMOVE Sativa EMBLEM.) The dress goes to about her knees, her boots end right below her knees, and the messenger bag rests on her hip.
Personality: Bridget is very introverted. She likes to fish, read, and watch the stars. She doesn't talk much, because she hates talking. She prefers to think, be silent, and observe. When she does talk, it's to the point and honest. She doesn't really know what hurts people's feelings, so she can be blunt, but she isn't a cruel person. When she gets close to someone, she talks a little more, but not much. She does keep a journal though. It's detailed and she carries it always. Sometimes she forgets to eat or sleep, and passes out in the library or while stargazing.
Tattoos/Piercings: None.

Ref pics of Coco: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
Ref pics of Bridget: N/a

My Friend's Characters:

NyxX

Name: Nyx
Pronunciation: Nix (Rhymes with Kicks)
Race: Drow (A.K.A Dark Elf)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Class(es): Yathrin and Archmage (Wizard/Sorceress)

Physical Description: Nyx, even though she is pure Drow, does not resemble one at all at first glance. She is a little more than three feet tall, and resembles a child in facial appearance, and voice. Her voice has that childish ring to it, but commands all the authority of a fully grown Matron. It is usually the second shock that one experiences when meeting her for the first time.
Probably the first shock that one experiences, is her appearance. She has skin that is literally like the night sky. It it a swirl of dark blues and dark purples that are speckled with spots of pure white. Her skin, is also, cool to the touch, and glass-smooth, but as hard as granite. But when something strong enough hurts her, the pinpricks of white, disappear in the injured area, leaving a purple/blue bruise looking thing. She usually wears lavish, luxurious, and outlandish party gowns. She also has a pure white Spider shaped mark on the pad of her right, pointer finger. Here is Lolth's mark, and this mark has powerful uses if used in certain ways.
Her hair is long, and flowing and seems to float in the air and wave with the gentlest of breezes, even though there are none. It ripples gently down her back until it barely touches the floor, and when wet, drags along on the floor another 6 inches behind her. It, unlike most drow, has a pale lavender color, almost imperceptible. She usually has little glowing crescent shaped plates of mythril that she sticks in her hair for decoration, as well as a weapon. They are very sharp, and highly enchanted. Far from promoting Eilistraee with these, she spits on her name by using them for blood-letting, on the faithful of other deities. There are also little glass orbs in her hair with purple spiders in that that are wound in her hair, and are filled with so much potent magic, that if destroyed, can cause large explosions.
Her eyes are pure white, sightless looking orbs. But the orbs actually are used for seeing everything bathed in moonlight. It has advantages over Infravision, but also has it's downsides.
For a childlike face, it also has a refined, more angular look, betraying her Rylinndar heritage.

Personality: Nyx is an oddity among her race. The magic that created her granted her power, but also gave a split personality. Or an Alter Ego. Her darker side, the cold, cruel, calculating one manifests more common in the Underdark. It is most like her original Rylinndar self, very cunning, has little sense of humor, (Except when hurting others) and is always on the offense, wielding her legendary tongue like a whip. She loves telling half-truths and manipulating those around her, in which she excels. She rarely shows any emotion of any kind, preferring to keep what she is thinking a secret until she can use it to her advantage.
Her other side is much more humane. This "Good" side is rarely seen in the Underdark, as encounters with other Drow change her into her "Dark" side, very fast. This side believes in what is right, and what is wrong. She is steadfast, brave and very naive. She wears her emotions out on her sleeves for all to see. Both enigmas are very powerful in their own right, and are very flighty, and flirtatious.

Weapons: Quarmourn (Wand)
Quarmourn is a wand that Nyx found as Shridril in the ruins of a fallen house. Her family had attacked it when it lost the favor of Lloth, and was threatening to gain enough power to usurp Rylinndar as First House. As none of her sister's were not gifted with Mage Sight at birth, they didn't see the seal set upon the throne. Nyx went in the night to the now ruins and deliberately shattered it after painstaking research on it. Inside was a wand made bleached white bone ornately carved with vines. When she picked it up though, it made a mental assault on her, trying to take over her body for itself. It was a sentient wand with the soul of phaerimm trapped in it named Quarmourn. The wand is very powerful and has come be a close friend to Nyx, for a phaerimm.
She also has two swords. One sword is a darksword made for her by a Shadovar which resembles a sabre made of obsidian glass, that is next to impossible to break, and can cut through nearly anything.
Her other sword she made. It too is a sabre, but is silvery white and made of pure magic. After destroying a ring of three liches, which were guarding a magical tome, she found a lost spell that allowed her to pull pure strands of Weave magic from her body in the form of waiting spells. With these strands, all she had to do was lay them into a shape and them will them hard. With these strands of which she could do about three a day, she plaited several hundred together into the shape of her sabre. She can call upon the magics in the sword to cast spells if she needs to, but rarely does for it leaves holes in it.
Her final weapon is a dagger that is permanently enchanted to stay invisible. It is about three inches long and she carries it at the base of her neck under the nape of her hair.
She also has numerous rings and other wands of considerably lesser power that she sometimes has knotted into her hair in times of need.

History: Originally born Shridril Rylinndar, as the youngest daughter of Dhaunva, she attacked her eldest sister Ulvira when she was at the peak of taking over their mother's throne, in hopes of ruining her plans and taking over Rylinndar as her own. Shridril was more of a mage than a priestess, and while about to be teleported to the Abyss for Lolth's punishment by Ulvira, she sent a bolt of magic at her sister's spell which instead of teleporting her to the Abyss, created a backlash that sent Shridril hurdling to the creation of magic.
She was sent to a realm, bathed in eternal twilight. There was absolutely no life anywhere that she could see in her endless wanderings. There was no land either. It was like she was in outer space, in the night sky. She walked on nothingness and could fit entire constellations in her hands. She needed neither sleep, nor food, nor even the need to use the bathroom. She found a twisting void of magic that was the birthplace of Magic, the birthplace of Mystra. When Shridril touched the void, it twisted her. Her changed her body, her mind, and her powers. Her magic became light years stronger and she developed a dual personality. She no longer needs to eat, drink, or sleep, gets all of her needs from the Weave. She also gained the ability to use the Shadow Weave, but is cautious about using them both because of the risks it proposes. She takes a fifty percent decrease in all stats when she come into contact with strong light, or with areas of anti-magic. She can die in a matter of hours if under both conditions. She gained a nearly unlimited knowledge of the Weave and the Shadow Weave when she was transformed into Nyx. Thus, allowing her to teleport back to the Underdark and assume the role of House Mage of Rylinndar under her sister Ulvira's commands. Ulvira has no idea that Nyx used to be her sister.

Quirks: Nyx, like most Rylinndar nobles is a cannibal. Unlike her family, she preferred the drinking of her victims blood, rather than the eating of their flesh. She liked to drain their blood slowly into goblets and drink it, right in front of them as they died. Nyx had not outgrown her taste for blood over her transformation, but as her body cannot process it anymore, she has to painfully regurgitate it, and has since lapsed out of the habit of it.

Síla SundströmX

Name: Síla Sundström
Species: Demoness
Kingdom/Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Birth Date: Lost in the timeless voids

Pets/Creatures/Summons: A variety of Lesser Demons, when necessary.
Physical Description: Síla is not really intimidating to behold, but once you enter her mind, you are in grave danger of losing yourself. She barely tops three feet tall. This is because she was cursed to forever remain in the body of a five year old. She still retains her cherubic features that all toddlers have, but her body is much more toned and gracefully proportioned than other children.
She has the deep red, glowing eyes of a demoness. In the center of her forehead she has a golden gemstone that stars almost white in the center, while the far edges darken to a reddish orange color.
Her hair is the opposite of her coal black skin, being pure white and and which is parted down the center. The back is short and the front is long which hangs past her shoulders. From the side the back to front makes a blunt straight diagonal line.
She has two small gray horns about and inch long above each of her ears, the larger of which being below, and more forward than the other. Her bat-like wings are black and leathery. The dress she usually wears is a red ball gown that flares out like a bell at the waist with black lacy accents and has a high collar with four spikes around it. The back was purposely left out to make room for her wings. he has a red ribbon tied to the back of her hair. The showy dress is in sharp contrast to the black leather lace-up boots she wears underneath, which are usually unseen because the dress brushes the floor. She has no tail, and her jet black skin has a slightly shiny sheen to it, like she is covered in oil or water, but in reality is dry and smooth.
Her fangs are small and dainty with just four longish sharp bicuspids, and the rest being perfect white pearls, yet still strong enough to do some damage.
In her true demonic form she regains a shadow of her original appearance before she was cursed. She grows to be about six feet tall, her body losing it's childish curves and becomes abnormally thin, graceful and willowy, but her bones do not jut out like a starved person. They fit the body also being thin and small. Her hair also grows down past her bottom, a white and wavy mane, and has larger wings. Her jet black skin loses it's glistening luster and seems to more absorb light. Her brightest points are the gem on her forehead, which remains the same, her eyes which are angular, like the rest of her face, and still glow a bright red, and her pearl white teeth. The horns on her head stay the same gray color, but the largest this time goes above the smaller one on the bottom and the point in a north-eastern direction when you stand by her side. The top and largest is about a foot long, while the bottom is eight inches long. She never wears clothes since her modesty is always protected anyway. Meaning her breasts are smooth and lack nipples, and has no orifices south of her bellybutton. Se has no body hair.
Personality Description: Síla is a master manipulator and always manages to get what she wants, and gets people to see things her way. She excels at telling the truth, but not always the whole truth. Thus, making a good thing seem bad, and a bad thing seem good, but never having to tell a lie. Her paranoia and whip-like tongue are legendary. But, she still gives great advice since she can see what will happen in the future and how to counter it. Usually seeming happy and carefree, she is rarely as she appears. When she gets truly angry, she can fly into a rage and turn quite insane. She loves to destroy her rival's lives by doing little things that she can see will affect their future.
Special Abilities: The gemstone in Síla's forehead allows her to see into the future at whim, making her a deadly opponent despite her lack of major physical strength since she can see your every move, before you make it. Years of running from bigger demons has give her a very fast movement rate. She cannot see into the past with her future sight, but was also born with another gift. She can very rarely make a prophesy which could take place now, or several thousand years in the future, unlike with her future sight only allowing her to see things as people change their minds.
Special Defences: She has a naturally high resistance to the elements. Such as heat and fire doing no damage, and the cold does not affect her. Poison does nothing more than make her temporarily ill, and debuff potions affect her less that water to a human.
Weaknesses: As she is stuck in a child's body, pretty much any powerful physical hit will yield great results, whether it be a slash from a sword, or a kick to the face.
Weapon: A long, straight, thin horn she tore from one of her earliest opponents skulls when she defeated him. It's about a foot long, with the first inch being capped with heavenly gold.
Quirks: She has an obsession with human food, but usually eats her food raw. She is very much a carnivore since eating fruit and vegetables is about the equivalent of a human eating tree bark.
History: None yet

Ref pics of Nyx: [1] [2] [3]
Ref pics of Síla: [1] [2]

Last edited by Peanut; 02-03-2010 at 01:27 AM..

Peanut
Banned

The Form!:

Code:
HEY. I WANNA DRAW JOO.
Username:
The OC I'd like to draw: (Coco, Bridget, Nyx, Sila)
Samples of my work: (Links please)
My Style: (Like: Digital, Traditional, etc)
I'll do: (A waistup, chibi, headshot, fullbody?)
How much I'd like: (Your prices or the item you'd like. Preferably both options)

(Please quote to get the form minus the code tags)

My Inventory:
The items in here can be used for art.

Last edited by Peanut; 12-19-2009 at 03:21 PM..

Peanut
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 01:36 AM

Art Recieved in this thread!

Coco:
- From Anna_Crackers! <3
- From riceball
- From Lepelo
- From Little_Evil_Kira~!
- From Hana0-0Usagi

Nyx:
- From Foolish Hierophant!
- From Anna_Crackers!

Síla:
- From Hana0-0Usagi

Last edited by Peanut; 08-19-2009 at 02:24 AM..

Peanut
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 02:21 AM

Open!
Please draw me now! <3

Extrareservepost~

Foolish Hierophant
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 03:12 AM

HEY. I WANNA DRAW JOO.
Username: Foolish Hierophant
The OC I'd like to draw: Nyx because that is a great name
Samples of my work: deviantART
How much I'd like: I'm new to this site, so I'd settle for anything that seems fair to you.

Peanut
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 03:29 AM

I forgot to ask, what kind?
Headshot, fullbody, waist-up?

And will it be traditional like in your examples?

Foolish Hierophant
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 03:56 AM

I think I'd do best doing a waist-up.

If you'd like traditional, I'll do that. If not, I could attempt digital... though, the results tend to be catastrophic. D:

Peanut
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 04:12 AM

I like the traditional.
Although I really have no idea what to pay you. :c

Foolish Hierophant
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 04:39 AM

Umm... Is 200 gold reasonable?

Peanut
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 05:02 AM

Sure, and I'll go ahead and do 1000?
I don't think 200's enough.
-shrug-

Sorry I vanish.
-am reading-

Foolish Hierophant
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 05:48 AM

Sounds more than fair to me. Oh, but what does the character look like, by the by?

I vanished as well, but my internet had gone out.

Peanut
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 05:52 AM

Click on Nyx's name for her profile. xD

Same with the others.

Foolish Hierophant
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 05:54 AM

Woah! I definately am slow and did not notice that. D: That was awesome.

Peanut
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 05:59 AM

Haha.
Is okay, I didn't get them at first either.
xD
I was like, "D8 What're those weird boxes?"

Foolish Hierophant
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 06:01 AM

Damn that's a cool character, though. D:

Is that all I should know or are there other things?

Atrasententia
Oracle

Old 08-11-2009, 06:03 AM

8D Woo! I get teh first artsies. I love your art Hiero. Watercolor is a PAIN to do. We spent a week trying to get the basics down in art class and I failed, dismally.

Peanut
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 06:06 AM

All you need should be in their profile.
Sorry Nyx lacks a reference picture.

-kicks atra-
-gives atra monies-

Foolish Hierophant
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 06:13 AM

Thank you very much! Ahh, I was driven insane by watercolor until this summer, actually. I sat down and told myself that I was going to learn and I've been trying and struggling through it since.

Peanut
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 07:09 AM

So, about when do you expect it to be done? o3o
-excited-

Foolish Hierophant
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 07:19 AM

Later today, but I'm not sure when. It's 3:19 in the morning here and I probably shouldn't be online still. Haha...

Peanut
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 07:30 AM

Baha.
I understand.
I'm an hour behind you, but yeah.
Late. xD

And cool. :3

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-11-2009, 04:41 PM

HEY. I WANNA DRAW JOO.
Username: X---AznCo0ki3
The OC I'd like to draw: Coco(=
Samples of my work: I sent them in PM(=
My Style: Traditional
I'll do: Full Body
How much I'd like: 400g?

Peanut
Banned

Old 08-11-2009, 04:47 PM

Sure, gogogo.
I can send a trade if youd like, or donate the gold to you when you're done.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-11-2009, 04:56 PM

Ohh One last question is it kay it the legs only go till about a bit above the ankle?
xD Cause sometimes.. I can screw the legs up xD