X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 12-21-2010, 09:05 PM

This is a roleplay for me, X3_iRawr_X3, and Kiyoto.
So please do not post here.
Thank You.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-21-2010, 09:35 PM

Vincent EverKnight

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-21-2010, 09:50 PM

Kyle Moreson

----------

It was a Monday. A school day. Attending that school was many intelligent and some not so intelligent students. One of those students was a blonde boy named Kyle. He's a senior in high school and his grades are about average to below average. Kyle may not talk about it, but Kyle's family isn't the happiest one. His father is always out for work, and he has no mother. He hates his older brother with a burning passion because he was always the talented one. His brother, whos name was Will, was a big know it all. he could play the piano when he was three, and he graduated college at the age of twenty. His father has already expected Kyle to graduate highschool early like Will, or William, which is what he prefers to be called, and graduate college at twenty as well. His fathers always tells him he should be more like him. William always stares at Kyle with cold eye, and they mock him. William knows this drives him crazy. He knows. Kyle hated it.

Right now, Kyle was in his third hour class, head on his desk. He was sleeping peacefully, sorta, his snores were loud, and he was drooling. The students stared at him with frightened looks. The face is that William kept him up all night last night. Besides, its not like they were talking about anything in class, cause the class bell hasn't rung and the teacher wasn't quite there yet, so he would sleep. His golden hair covered part of his face, his white sweater keeping him warm.

----------

[[I expect that to be longer, it was in my head. Haha.]]

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-22-2010, 12:33 AM

A sudden sharp sound of a large book on his desk is herd. The teacher had arrived. Vincent looked at the boy sleeping as the bell rang. He sighs and walks over the students quickly turning to the front not wanting to get yelled at. He looks at the boy. "I'm sorry school may bore toi boy but if you would kindly join us we will begin" he says in a calm voice but ice dripped from it the room suddenly chilled a bit. The students glanced back a bit and the teecher crossed his arms waiting for the boy to reply.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2010, 12:47 AM

Kyle hears the voice. His eyesbrown twitch some. He then acts as if the teacher is an alarm clock and he pokes his nose over and over again. "How do I get it to shut up..." A few students in the back began to snicker at this. A girl raised her hand, obviously one of those know it all girls. "Um, sir, thats Kyle Moresom. If you want to wake him, you will have to do better than that." Kyle turned his head to the other side. "No father, I wanna duckie, not a doggie..." He said in his sleep, obviously dreaming something strange and half the class started laughing.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-22-2010, 01:04 AM

Vincent gave a cold look "silence" he says his voice cold making the room go dead silent. He grabs the boys wrist stopping him from touching him again he found it disgusting in a way. He picks up the boys book slamming it near his head so it jarred him to cause him to sit up straight in his seat. He looks at him letting him go "how sad.." he says quietly and turns walking back to his desk. "Now then if everyone is done waisting time we will get started".

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2010, 01:17 AM

Kyle suddenly jumped, almost out of his seat, at the loud noise. he looked at the man who did it and glare. "Hey!" He stood up as if he was about to say something. He then scratched his chin, did he really want detention. He slowly slumped back into his seat, crossing his arms. He then whispered something under his breath, that happened to be in a different language. "Baka..." which meant idiot in Japanese. His mother was Japanese and he studied some, cause by studying Japanese he felt as if he knew his mother, just a little. He has never met her, and this is the only thing he knows about her.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-22-2010, 01:32 AM

"That just confermed your detention Mr. Kyle" he says without turning. It was unknown that he was fluent in many languages having traveled a lot but his father was japanese his mother had been french. He writes on the board. "I'll be seeing you after schoo as well as letting your parents know" he says. He continued to write unphased.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2010, 02:14 AM

Kyle looked up at him. "W-what?" He was suprised he knew what it meant. He stood up. "You can't do that, I have plans after school!" He complained. But he frowned at the uncooraperative teacher and sat down, pouting some. When he said something about his parents he chuckled. "Good luck with that. " He knew he couldn't reach his mom, since his mom was God knows where, and his dad was always on the phone about work. He wasn't too worried about that much.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-22-2010, 02:24 AM

"Oh don't worry...I have my ways" he says. He was not worried his tone confident. He looks at the class. "Now then open your books to pg 80" he says.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2010, 02:45 AM

Kyled pouted again. He soon opened his book, ut did dot read, he stred out the window like he usually did. He was not looking forward to detention with this guy. What kind of teacher is he anyway? Slaming books? Scaring the students? I think should be fired.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-22-2010, 02:55 AM

He takes a breath. He himself looked out the window a bit to he ran a hand through his hair. He sighs a bit and was slightly unsure of all of this.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2010, 03:17 AM

Kyle went through the rest of the day, dreading the end of school, cause he knew at the end of school he would end up stuck with Mr. EverKnight. However, suring last hour Kyle had somehow managed to fall asleep, so when the final bell rang, no one bothered to wake him up for almost an hour. So in that time he stayed there, sleeping. He only woke up when he had one of those dreams he was falling, and ended up falling out of his chair. "ow!" He rubbed the back of his head, then looked around. "Oh crap!" he gabbed his bag, making his way back to Mr. EverKnight's room. He busted through the door and said. "i'm here!" He smiled some, but faded when he came back to reality. He was in detention. He sighed and sat down.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-22-2010, 03:22 AM

"Your late" he says not looking up from his book he had his reading glasses on. He looked very handsome. "You know this means I'm going to have to extend your detention to the rest of the week" he says finally looking up. "After speaking with your other teachers they agree with me".

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2010, 03:32 AM

Kyle suddenly stood up again. "What the hell! You're lucky I even came in the first place. Besides its not my fault. The teacher didn't ven wake me up after class was over!" He then realized how bad that sounded out loud. He shook his head and stormed over to his desk. He grabbed the collar of his shirt with one of his hands. "What is your problem anayway? I have a life you know? I can't spend my precious free time in here with you!"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-22-2010, 03:52 AM

He sighs taking his arm. "Come now just calm down and relax" he sits him down. He looks at him a bit and takes a breath.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2010, 04:01 AM

He looks at him and then smiled. "Great, I knew you would see it my way, so no more detention right." He patted his head. "I knew there was a big cuddly bear somewhere under that scowl." He laughed some and then leaned back when he was set down. "Do Mr. EverKnight, what are you going to do with me?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-22-2010, 05:26 PM

"Keep it up and I will double your detention" he says. He then walks over to his desk again and picks up his phone as it rung. He talks for a few moments then hangs up. "Seems your father is here as well as your brother and they are very unhappy".

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2010, 08:31 PM

Kyle's eyes widened. "W-what? Both of them? Are you serious. Damn it..." He bit his lower lip and his head hung low as he sunk back in his seat. At that moment his father and brother had entered the room. His father shot Kyle a glare, while William just stared at him with those same cold eyes. His father turned to Vincent and said. "You're Mr. EverKnight, right? I would like to apologized for my son's childish behavior, I will see to it that it doesn't happen again, rigth Kyle?" He turned to him, but Kyle didn't looked at him. "Answer me when I'm talking to you! God...William never acted this way. Why are you such a bothersom child?" Kyle still didn't react. William walked over to Vincent and sai. "Kyle was born with some...health problems which make him act moronic sometimes..." Kyle really didn't have health problems.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-22-2010, 10:34 PM

"He's acutally a very bright student...when he wants to be" Vincent crosses his arms a bit. He seemed to be standing up for Kyle a bit. "It's just a bit of behavioral issues but it can be worked out in time".

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2010, 10:54 PM

Kyle lifted his head up, looking over at Mr. EverKnight. His father also looked at him. "Well still, this is not exceptable at all." He then turned to Kyle and took his arm, standing him up. Kyle jerked his arm away from him once he stood. William smiled some. "Well, If Kyle does act up again, please just call me, my father is a busy man, and I can handle Kyle much better." Kyle crossed his arms some as his father was lecturing him in the back of the room, Kyle had his head turned away from the rather angry man. William looked back at Vincent. "So Mr...EverKnight is it. Mind if I call you Vincent? Well Vincent, here's my number." He handed him a card over the desk. "And I'll see you later. Father! Lets go." The older man nodded. He gave Kyle some money to catch a train or a cab back home. "You can take the sub, taxi, or walk for all I care." The men the left.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-22-2010, 11:00 PM

He raises an eyebrow a bit. "An...interesting family" he says. He sits the card down and looks over at Kyle "why didn't you ever say anything" he says to him. He walks over a bit checking his arm seeing it slightly red.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2010, 11:04 PM

Kyle looked at him. When he took his arm, Kyle pulled it away, rubbing it. I..." He turned his head away, and seemd to pout some. "You wouldn't understand." He frowned some more. He then looked back at him. "Can I go now?" At that moment his stomach growled and he turned his head away again.

Last edited by X3_iRawr_X3; 12-22-2010 at 11:51 PM..

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 12:09 AM

Kyle looked at him. When he took his arm, Kyle pulled it away, rubbing it. I..." He turned his head away, and seemd to pout some. "You wouldn't understand." He frowned some more. He then looked back at him. "Can I go now?" At that moment his stomach growled and he turned his head away again.

[[My repost]]

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2010, 12:16 AM

"After we get some dinner" he says and goes back to his desk getting his coat. He pulls it on and then puts on his sunglasses. He looks at him.