X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 12-23-2010, 12:22 AM

Kyle blinked. "What?" He was rather confused. "Why, I thought you hated me?" He said, though obviously not caring either way. He grabbed his bag and then walked out the door, expecting him to follow him.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2010, 12:31 AM

He got his keys. "I never said that" he says. He walks him out to his car a nice looking black porche. He unlocks it and opens the door on the passangers side before walking over to the drivers side. He gets in and starts the engine.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 01:09 AM

Kled sighed. "You sure did act that way." He followed him, and he froze when he saw his car. When he had opened the door, Kyle ot it, still feeling a little confused. "So where are you taking me to eat. You know I don't kiss on the first date." he said half joking and the other sarcasim.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2010, 01:13 AM

"It's not a date and just get in" he says. He looks at him his sunglasses down a bit he looked incredible at the moment. He raises an eyebrow "well".

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 01:17 AM

Kyle stared at him for a moment. For a moment he thought that Mr. EverKnight looked. Well hot. Kyled shook his head at the thought and got it, closing the door. "Alright. Let's go, I guess." He looked over at him, and then out the window. He pushed a strand of his golden hair from his face, his arms crossed.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2010, 01:25 AM

Vincent smiles lightly. He then pulls away from the curb. He was a good driver the road barley felt he drove in silence with him for awhile before they pull into a parking lot. A high class reasturant in front of them. He gets out opening his door.[COLOR="Silver"]

Last edited by Kiyoto; 12-23-2010 at 01:59 AM..

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 02:26 AM

Kyle blinked. "W-what the hell?" He stepped out. "Mr. EverKnight? Why are we here, this is like one of the most expensive places in town? Wouldn't it make more sense to take me to a burger place. " He was was very confused about all of this. One moment he calls his dad and he gets him in trouble and now he has taken him to a high class reasturant. "Don't you have to be in a suit and tie to get in these kinds of places?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2010, 02:29 AM

"It's fine" he says and walks with him to the door. It is opened for them and the man at the front podeum leads them to a reserved table. He pulls out Kyle's seat for him then sits himself. He was quite the gentleman. The waiter gives them a menu and smiles asking what he could get them to drink. "Red wine for me" Vincent says.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 02:38 AM

Kyle sighed, following him in. "Its just dinner, othing wierd" He thought to himself. That is when he had pulld the chair out for him. "What am I, a girl?" He sat down, not complaining out loud. He looked at the menu. "Ooo! I want the steak, OH! Do you guys have lobster? Huh?" He sounded excited, being in his first igh class reasturant. Even though his father was able to afford to take them out to a place like this, he never did.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2010, 02:48 AM

Vincent smiles a bit again. This boy was quite amusing. He looks at him thinking a bit to himself .What was going on behind the scenes with this guy? He takes a breath and looks back at the menu.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 02:56 AM

Kyle finally ordered and then leaned back in his chair. He looked at every tabel, and noticed every one had a basket of breadsticks in the middle of each table, including their's. Like most fancy reasturants. He reached for a breadstick and began to naw on it, waiting for his food. He then looked at Vincent. He tilted his head. "So, Mr. EverKnight, why did you bring me here anyway? I know you didn't bring me here cause you didn't want your student to go hungry." He tilted his head, waving the nawed on breadstick at him.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2010, 03:04 AM

He looks at him. "I had reservations so I thought you could come with me would you rather I let you walk home" he says he looks at him folding his hands a bit.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 03:10 AM

Kyle shook his head. "What, did you accidently book reservations for two instead of one? Or did you have a date but she flaked out on you." He leaned foward some, raising an eyebrow, almost as if he were taunting him

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2010, 05:45 PM

He sighs a bit. "So many questions" he says and merely turns back to his own menu. He dosn't look upp at him though he knew he was waiting for an answer it was pointless.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 05:47 PM

He sighed and leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms, pouting a bit. "Whatever..." He said and then looked back at him. He was an odd man, he couldn't quite figure this guy out. What is with this guy? He wondered. What exactly did this guy want.

Last edited by X3_iRawr_X3; 12-23-2010 at 06:37 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2010, 07:57 PM

He Smiles lightly. He takes a sip of his it was easy, and a lot more fun to keep people guessing. That was the way he liked it, as soon as someone thought they knew him and had him figured out, he turned around and surprised them. He sort of felt bad about it however it kept people from knowing who he really was but it did keep him protected from them as well. He sighs a bit looking into his glass a bit. The red color of the wine brought back a few memories that he would have rather kept burried. He glances up at the boy a bit. Many teachers would not approve of this, they would tell him this was wrong and they shouldn't be here together right now. He smiles a bit this was amusing it wasn't like he was going to take him back to his place and sleep with him, now that would be wrong. He looks back down at his glass running a finger along the rim.

His mind trailed back to just awhile ago. He had no doubt that this boy's brother had been flirting with him. His card was in his pocket, maybe he would call him later. The thought was there but it was still a bit wrong. The father on the other hand was quite a character. He sighs a bit it made him think of his own father, a dark look comes into his eyes. No that man was no father to him, nor would he ever be. He clenches his hand under the table a bit. He hated thinking about the past nothing good ever came of it and it only brought pain to people. He takes a sip of his wine again. Maybe on the way home he would stop to get some beer...No, what was he thinking, he wasn't going to go there again, he wasn't going to slip back into that place he had barley gotten out from before. He sighs again and his mind sunk deeper into itself. He hated when this happened.

He glanced up at Kyle through a sideways glance. He was here with a student, but it was only dinner. His eyes travel to the candles in the middle of the table. It was quite romantic though, and if he was on a date this would be a nice place to come. It was quiet and peaceful as well. Not many people came here because not many people could afford it. Many wondered how he seemed to be able to keep up wih the things he had. His car his house his suits and everyhing else. His past was a mystery to most people and thats the way he would keep it. He thinks about it himself to some he would be a bit suspicious and it would tip them off, he was surprised no one had asked, though he knew they were thinking it. He wondered what they would say if they knew te truth. Things would get interesting thin he muses. He takes a small sip once more and then looks up at the boy in front of him again.

This time however he noticed him as well as the candles and the roses in the background. He smiles lightly and couldn't help but look for a bit longer. This boy would make someone happy some day, thats if his family ever gave him the chance. He would have to speak with his father again soon. Maybe he would ask him out to dinner, not as a date of course but as a sort of confrence to talk a few things over. Then again he was only a teacher what could he do some parents wouldn't be happy with him sticking his nose into their bussiness, but he had to do something. He was not the type to just sit back and let people get hurt he was raised better then that on many levels. He sits his glass down folding his hands a bit he looks at this boy again.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 08:14 PM

Kyle leaned foward again, placing his elbows on the tabel and rest his chin on the palm of his hands. He felt the atmosphere grow thick, as the silence grew. He lifted an eyebrow as he noticed Vincent looking at him, Kyle looked away. He wondered what his past was like. But its not like he was an open book. Kyle sighed, however, watching as his food came by at the tabel, he sat up straight and his face lit up. "Oh! About time, I'm starving." However he frowned at the size of it. "Are you kidding me, I can eat this in one bite!" He yelled, standing up some, but as the waiter walked off,Kyle sat down.

Kyle shrugged. Sitting down. He didn't bother using his knife, he stabed the mean with his fork and began to tear off pieces with his teeth.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2010, 08:42 PM

He sighs a bit but says nothing. He cuts his own using his manners his mind slipping a bit back into the past he needed a distraction. "So, why does your father seem to be so rough with you'' he asks.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 08:49 PM

Kyle stopped eatting for a moment, and looked up at him. "My father?" He sighed, putting his steak down and hung his head low. "Well, I guess it's because he wants me to be like my brother." Kyle didn't know why he answered him. He hated talking about his family.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2010, 08:56 PM

He was silent for a moment. "You don't need to change, your fine the way you are" he says "though a slight use of manners wouldn't kill you" he says. He smiles lightly finding it amusing.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 09:16 PM

Kyle looked up at him, his cheeks turning pink for some reason at his comment. He then hung his head down. "What do you know..." He then looked up again saying. "My manners are just fine thank you!" He said, leaning across the tabel, getting in his face.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2010, 09:28 PM

He raises an eyebrow a bit. He sighs and takes a sip of his wine again.
(really pissed my role play idea was stolen)

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 09:33 PM

Kyle sighed and leaned back again. "Man, nothing gets through to you does it..." All of this was making his head hurt. Kyle was looking around, being curious as to what the other customers were eating, that is when he saw his father and brother enter the reasturaunt. He stood, then walked away saying. "I'm going home."

(Stolen? Who would do that?)

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 12-23-2010, 09:36 PM

"Very well have a nice trip" he says cutting his meat and taking a bite he wouldn't foce him.

(see for yourself

My role play

their copy

I was going to post it myself but never got the chance before it got stolen )

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2010, 10:02 PM

Kyle looked back at him, and said. "See you at school tomorrow Mr.EverKnight." He continued to walk out. He crossed his arms once he was outside and then left the parking lot of the reasturaunt. He tried getting a Taxi, but none would wait for him. There was also not a sub station near, do he walked out of the lot and crossed the street carefully. Meanwhile, William has spotted Vincent. He smiled. "Be right back father..." He then moved over to him, leaning foward. "Well hellp Vincent...mind if I take a seat?" He smiled.

(Stuff like that makes me SO mad. I don't care if it was stolen from me, or someone else. She totally stole that!)