Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-08-2011, 05:15 PM

"I like the rain" and then he ignored her when she asked about him liking to be alone. Just then it started to pour down really fast and heavy. Lighting lit up the sky and Aiden sat up "Why do you keep talking to me when I just want to be left alone. I helped you once but that shouldn't mean anything near a level of friendship."

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 01-11-2011, 05:28 PM

Suki giggled "I know. But still. I wanna be your friend. Is that so bad?" Suki was getting wet, yes, but at the moment, she didn't care. "Besides..." She sat up as well. "Everyone deserves a friend." She gave him a warm smile. She held her beg close to her, as is trying her best to shield it from the rain. Her bag contained books and such, but more importantly, a picture of her mother.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 06:18 PM

Aiden didn't asnwer her and closed his eyes again. "Maybe it's the fact that I don't want to have any friend" Aiden sat up leaning against the tree and ignoring her further but then stood up to walk away turning back slightly, "I'm heading home, you can have my umbrella otherwise you will get soaking wet" he spoke and then let making his way home and staying clear of her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2011, 06:33 PM

Suki blinked at what he said. She smiled. "Well I'll see you tomorrow then...and maybe then you can tell me your name!" She knew she hadn't failed today. The fact that he offered his umbrella to her meant he was softening up. Not rreally that much. Maybe just a tad. But she knew she could. She smiled, before running back inside. The rest of the day went on rather quickly, in some classes, she heard some people talking about a guy named Aiden, and by there discription of him, she knew it was the boy from earlier. She smiled. "So Aiden is his name..." She nodded, but wouldn't let him know she knew. She wanted him to tell her his name when he was ready. Suki stood infront of the school, with the umbrella he offered. As her brother drove up, she got into the car, heading home. She couldn't wait till tomorrow.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 07:16 PM

While on the way walking home Aiden heard a squeeling sound and didn't notice anything until he saw headlights and a child which was his next door neighbor in the middle of the road getting her big kickball. Aiden didn't think let alone have to time when he realized he just grabbed the kid and dove out of the way sliding across the street of his neighborhood getting stratches and bruises. Finally stopping he looked at his neighbor "Rosie what were you thinking?" Aiden asked her. "I just wanted my ball and I didn't.."

Rosie started to get upset as Rosie's mother Maria came out running over to the two of them. Rosie was only 6 years old and Maria ran inside just to check the phone. "Oh my, are you alright, come on Aiden, Rosie, let's go get you both patched up" and with that Maria didn't take no for an answer while they went inside to get bandaged up. Aiden's parents were either away or busy with work since his father was a lawyer and his mother was a nurse. You can figure out how they met really. On other notes Aiden slept over Rosie's house. Night fell upon the northern half of the world as daytime soon followed getting everyone up for school.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2011, 09:11 PM

When Suki arrived home, her father asked them both how school was.Suki opened her mouth to tell him in japanese, however, he stopped her by saying. "Wait now Suki. You two need to get use to talking in english. Now I don't care if you two talk in japanese when you two are alone, but when you speak to me, or anyone else here in America, please speak english..." Suki nodded and so did Kyo. "Alright." She giggled some and said. "My day was different, but I liked it." Kyo nodded in agreement. The rest of the night went on peacefully. Even though their father was american, they still acted like a normal Japanese family. Which meant when they ate dinner, they sat on their knees on pillows around a low dinner tabel with traditional japanese food with chop stick.

When morning came the next day, Suki dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans and a black tanktop, over she wore a purple jacket. Kyo gave her another ride to school that morning. Suki told him to take her there earlier, so that way, maybe she would run into Aiden and she would be able to talk with him more.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-11-2011, 10:54 PM

Aiden didn't go to school that day in fact he stayed home to sleep in. It was nice to sleep in when there were other people in the house and didn't have to worry about anything. Every now and then Maria would call him out acting as his mother and the school never really knew the difference. The first bell for math class (I think it was) had rung and was now time to get in class to learn.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-14-2011, 08:25 PM

Suki waited, but did not find Aiden. She sighed when the bell rang. She headed for her first hour, which was math. She sat somewhere towards the middle of the room. She glanced out the window before turning her head back to the front. She opened up her notebook, taking notes and copying problems she was told to copy. The rest of her day went about the same.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-14-2011, 10:59 PM

Soon the day ended and a week went by as Aiden cotinued to ignore Suki and then the next day began as Aiden was already at school and it was seven in the morning. He was sitting in his math class early just sleeping since he didn't get much sleep the night before. He hated going back to class but he figured it couldn't be helped.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-16-2011, 07:44 PM

Suki got there maybe five minutes before class had started. She saw him sleeping in the back. Aiden had ignored her all week. However, she never gave up. She tried to make conversation with him. Suki sat across from him, shaking him some. "Hey." She giggled. "Looks like you didn't get much sleep last night huh?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-16-2011, 09:22 PM

"Go away" Aiden grumbled while shaking her hand away. (not entirely sure on what to write)

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-20-2011, 12:10 AM

"I can't. I have class here." She giggled and said "what got you so grumpy?" She joked, poking his side some. She then turned to her notebook and began to copy some problems off the board.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-22-2011, 07:08 AM

"why don't you just leave me be?"

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2011, 08:10 PM

Suki sighed and said. "Cause I wanna be friends." She looked over at him again and leaned foward. "Why is that so bad?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-22-2011, 11:37 PM

"Because I don't like having friends"

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2011, 11:45 PM

"Well you don't have to like me. But I'm still going to get to know you one way or another." She smiled.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-23-2011, 12:05 AM

"Your choice, all you'll get is nothing but silence" just then one of the popular boys, more like soccer jock had walked over and sat down next to her, saying "Hey you're Suki right?" he asked cheerfully.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2011, 12:14 AM

Suki blinked and looked over at the other guy. "Yes. I'm Suki." She smiled. "Is there something I can help you with?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-23-2011, 12:16 AM

"My name is matt, and I was wondering, if a pretty girl like you would want to hang out with my friends and I after school. Most of our soccer team is guys, so hanging out with a girl would be nice and one with manners at that" he spoke trying to flirt with her a bit.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2011, 11:07 PM

"Um thanks Matt. I will consider it. Thanks for the offer." She nodded and said. "Tell me. What is soccer though? In Japan I don't think we had soccer. I may be wrong. I think I might know what you are talking about though."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-23-2011, 11:18 PM

"It's where you kick a black and white ball back and forth trying to make it into the opposing team's goal, some people call it football in other countries" Matt spoke.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2011, 11:24 PM

"I see. Well I think I might like hanging after school." She was just being nice to him. She wanted to make other friends too. But she really wanted to be Aiden's friend. "Oh!" She pointed to Aiden. "Can he come too?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-23-2011, 11:43 PM

Matt at first was a bit surprised someone offered to bring him alone "Of course" he smiled but aiden at the same time said "No, I mean I can't. I have to make up a math test" Aiden spoke and it wasn't a lie he just hoped the teacher didn't hear him.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2011, 11:49 PM

Suki looked at Aiden. "Aw. Well I'll wait for you to finish making it up, and then we will meet up with Matt." She looked at matt with her cute smiled. "Is that okay?"

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-24-2011, 12:02 AM

"Fine with me, we can all hang out and wait for Aiden" he smiled, this was their first class of the day and Aiden knew he couldn't skip out again, "Well I have to make it up here" he spoke already getting an idea.