FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 06-05-2011, 03:33 AM

Airthne sighed as she saw her ex-sisters car pulling up to the park even so she didn't bother to get up and bolt, there was no reason her Lisle was abit of a faster runner than her as well. Instead she turned herself completely away from her before she reaches and hugged her. Lisle could tell that her sister didn't want to talk but it did seem like she had atleast listened to what was being said. after some slience she spoke " Shouldn't miss perfect be at school." she said still upset. But then sighed " I didn't wwant you to have to do everything for me including getting me a stupid job... I didnt want you to think i was incapable so I played it off like i never actually tried in the first place." she still hugged her legs close to her and wouldnt open her eyes tears slowly streaming from them. "If your so tired just go home and rest... She was trying to be nicer but the pain still stung. " For get whats best for me anymore, do whatever for yourself.." tears flowed faster hearing the words I love you. She slowly looked up at her sister then away "I love you too..." she whispered

Kail laugheed quitly to himself. He should have known that Kai would bring her IPad to school. he soon recieved a message on his face book from her reading it he messaged back " I am a BAD influence on YOU? You are joking right?" after sending the message he went to the game he loved moast he wasnt about to let her beat him again without a fight.

Amy sighed and nodded "Yes Ma'am." She replied her voice sweet to the ear." Thank you Ma'am she replied after not being given a tardy. She was to tired to say anything else. She watched the teacher begin the lesson nibbling on the end of her colored pencils. That being her present strategy to stay awake in class. Even so he still was finding it a bit hard to keep her eyes open.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 03:57 AM

Lisle looked at her sister, getting in front of her, she wiped away her tears. "We don't have a mental connection for nothing, Airth." she said, kissing her cheek gently. "I like taking care of you. You're the only family I have besides dad. Everyone else hates me. I don't know why, I do my best but they always notice you more..." she explained, holding her sister close. She knew it was wrong but her sister... she was the only one she loved, in every sense of the word. Yes she was the more responcible and it did look good on her resumes, but she would help her sister mo matter what, and she let her feel exactly what she did with her connection. "I want to help you. Just listen to me for once. Start helping out. Pay special attention in school and do your best. People want to see good workers, not slackers." she explained to her sister.

Kai smirked and she sent a =P smiley on her ipad. 'Yes. You know I can't resist the urge to beat you, AGAIN.' she sent to him and began etting up her character, and like always, she was set to go. Only every time she used different spells. And it confused the hell out of him. This time the combination was a 'WHAT THE F****?! HOW DID SHE BEAT ME WITH THAT?!' kind of thing.

Hikaru sighed, and doing what he rarely did he slipped the girl an energy drink. Not strong enough t string her up, just enough to keep her awake

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-05-2011, 03:12 PM

Airthne stared back at her sister but closed her eyes as the tears were wiped away. She opened them after her sister began to speak again. A sudden blush crossed her face as she felt her sisters lips on her cheek. This happened every single time. Hes sisters kiss even on the cheek should have felt awkward but for whatever reason it didn't, it felt nice. "People dont hate you Lisle. I dont hate you.." she said sniffling "Your my Sister.. I can't hate you" she said smiling slightly before finally hugging her sister as well. She could feel the love from her sister, it was so welcoming she curled close to her sister snuggling with her. She couldnt actually tell the diffrence in the various types of love all she knew was being loved was the best feeling ever. " Do i really have to try harder in school, I really am not a fan of that place." She whined Looking up at Lisle, pleading.

Kail smiled and replied to her post " You see, your 'urge'.. It is invalid. Do you know why? I will be nice and tell you why, It is because you aren't going to win this time!" Kail put up a seriously good fight. He was sure he was going to win, since her tactics seemed well horrible this time. But when the game ended he was shocked. He cursed under his breath staring at his noe dead again character. "How the hell did she... are you serious? It cant be possible.. Whit those moves.. I should have..."

Amy turned to him at the gentle sound of the can being placed on her desk. She then smiled sweetly to him whispering, "Thank you, but it's yours.. Are you sure you want me to have it?" She turned the can around to see what energy drink he had given her. She knew it wasn't her favorite because it didn't come with a straw, it wasn't pink and black, and it also didn't say RockStar anywhere on it. It wasnt that she was being nit-picky it was more the curiosity of what it was.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-05-2011, 10:04 PM

He nodded. "Yeah... My mom thinks a lot of you. Pass out now and your rep will pass out too." he told her, meaning it to be gentle but there was also a slight warning to it. Yeah, his mom was nice but she was no push-over. Like his mother, he was a real peice of work himself, and to deny a gift from him wasike denying God his power. He'd go all karate-monkey on you, only verbally.

Kai smirked. 'They are weak attacks, but using a certain combo only I know, I can take you out with just one move.' she typed to him and laughed silently, looking up as the teacher called on her, and she easily answered the question. Yeah, she was listening to the teacher, just playing a game at the same time.

Lisle smiled. "Yes. I'll helpu. If you lok at school a certain way it won't both you anymore. It can be fun. I promise." she told her, stroking her hair gently, like a mother would to her child.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-06-2011, 12:12 AM

Amy giggled "I'm not sure why she thinks so much of me, I really am not that special. I just do the same as you, draw and have lots of fun while doing it." Amy put her attention to the energy drink, slowly opening the can so it wouldn't make as much of a sound. She then put her nose to it and sniffed it, it didn't smell bad so she took a sip "Thanks again."

Airthne sighed"fine I'll try harder but form the looks of it neither of us are on to a good start..." she said with a smirk "sorry for ruining your perfect attendance sis..." she mumbled closing her eyes. She loved it when lisle ran her fingers through her hair it was so... Relaxing.
Kail growned "I don't get it, you have to teach me that please please come on pretty please" he messages back as he began to sulk about being defeated again. He didn't get it he used to always win against her, when did she get so good...? he thought to himself

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 12:31 AM

He shrugged, writing down the lesson and homework assignment. "Sh just does. And it's not so much fun. I just do to vent." he mumbled, beginning the assignment silently again.

Lisle smiled. "I can always say that we ad work. And you do now. Come on, I have and idea." She said, pulling Lisle along with her. She wanted her sister to get a job and be able to pay for things she wanted on her own. And than she'd put her ID in the car.

Kai smiled. "Maybe I'll teach you, maybe I won't..." she said with a smile than sent a art emoticon than she put it up just asclas ended but she didn't take out her bluetooth headset. Shewas still listening to music.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-06-2011, 01:24 AM

Airthne followed quickly so that she wouldn't be being dragged off. "where are we going sister? You know the schoolmis the other way right?.. And what do you mean by I have work now I don't have a job remember?"

Kail frowned,"I used to teach you stuff so come on, let's be fair" he sent with a talk to the hand and a laughing emocon to show the talk to the hand was a joke " so fill me in what's going on in this class?.. He sent a few moments latter unlike her he had not payed attention a single bit.

Well then you must have a lot to vent about..." She said with a small frown " if you ever wanna talk I would gladly listen to you." she went back to the assignment shocked that he was so forward about it, she used drawing as an outlet too but if ever asked shed say for fun or whatever, she wouldn't say it's because she was depressed. But she wondered what he was venting about was he depressed like her or was it just the stress of life itself.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 02:16 AM

Lisle smiled, she took her to the car and went to the panel and put her finger to it, than selected 'add profile' and pressed her sister's finger to it, putting in her information than finishing up she opened the door. "We'll take turns driving." She said, sitting inside and motioning for her to go to the passenger's side.
Yeah, she had an idea, and it was a good one, too. Her sister would have a job by the end of the day, so help her god she'd be sure of it.

Kai sighed and nodded. "I'll tell you later. I have work, remember? Middle of the day work? Want to ditch?" she asked.

He nodded. "I'll consider it." he said with a slight smile. It was a foreign thing for him to do. He rarely smile, and net to never laughed. He just wasn't the laughing kind. He saw no need in the action. It sounded so ridiculous.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-06-2011, 03:31 AM

Airthne followed her to the car, she glanced back at the horse she had stole wondering if it was okay to just leave it there in the park. She then looked back to her sister who had put her finger to the car's scan pad "W-what are you doing? She asked as she was then added into the cars memory. She didnt move she was dumb founded. about an hour ago werent they fighting viciously about this? she thought.

Kail frowned " Im already ditching one thing today I shouldn't ditch anything more...."he said wondering how his dad would feel about him not going to the dinner thing, 'Oh well...' he thought. His mind was made up he was going to spend the day with Kai.

Amy nodded "Okay" she said really hoping that if he did Need to talk that he actually would, but at the same time she told herself not to hold her breath, why would he want to share his problems with her of all people?

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 06-06-2011 at 04:34 AM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 04:29 AM

She looked at the horse and sighed, going over to it she whispered a few words to it and unting it. It ran towards the school instantly. "All taken care of. No more stealing animals, love." she said, going towards the part of the city where she worked, pulling in the restaurant she worked at and getting out. "Stay. Here. Do. Not. Move." she commanded in a do it or die tone than got out, going inside where she could be seen talking to her boss, who nodded and than went to the back, getting a uniform and handing her some papers and she came out, handing them to her sister. "Congratulations. Fill out those papers you got you a job." she said simply.

Kai pouted but than smirked, taking his hand she pulled him along to the doors, leaving the school. She was getting bored with sitting in on the first day. It was mostly just chatting and book hand-outs so they weren't missing much. "You're ditching with me..." she said in a firm tone.

[[ he wasn;t laughing or anything...]]

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-06-2011, 04:31 AM

"Aww why cant i sis?" She asked getting into the car. " I mean you should have SEEN me ive never actually road one and i went so fast. I was like a pro." She didnt say anything tthe rest of the ride. until they pulled up to her sisters work place "Ummm...? why are we here she said staring at her sister who got out without answering her. She gauked as she watched the boss hand her a uniform. she could only think of two things. one she drove her so she could get another uniform or two she was draging hersister into working at the same job as her which she wondered if that was suck a good idea in the first pace. She stared at her sister when she was given the uniform and papers, bug eyed "Wait... what?" was all she could mannage.

Kail sighed he wasnt going to argue, for what point was there? he couldnt win, especially without getting her upset with him " Fine fine... but where s it we are going?" he asked wondering what she had instore for them. The last time he had cut school he got in some pretty bad trouble, he wondered what cutting his First day of school and cutting dinner was going to make his father do

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 06-06-2011 at 04:56 AM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 05:15 AM

Kai smiled. "Relax... We're just going to do a little shopping, hang out at the arcade... you know... fun stuff..." she said, but than stopped and pouted, looking up at him. "Unless you don't want to go with me..." she said, letting go of his arm and looking down at the ground, shuffling her feet slightly. Honestly, the "Arcade" was her HOUSE. the place was booked with games, vending machines, and the likes. Her dad spoiled her since her mother died in attempt to keep her happy when all she wanted was for him to be there for her. And the thoughts brought tears to her eyes, and she actually began to cry, in front of Kail. "I'm sorry... I'm so pathetic..." she aid and turned away from him.

Hikaru nodded. "Umm... Actually, would you like to come over after school today?" he asked her. He really did want t talk to her. He needed a friend, anyway. Maybe he'd actually be happy then.

Lisle got back and smiled. "My boss is promoting me since I' becoming manager. He said since you're working there he expects things to be done right, so I'm making sure you attend every second of work, and every minute of school. You shift is from lunchtime to the end of school, mine is all day, so make sure to get notes, and get homework and assignments before going home. Understand?" she said firmly.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-06-2011, 05:33 AM

Kail looked at her "The arcade? And..Shopping for what?" he asked still fretting over leaving school early. But the second she pouted he stopped worrying about his dads feelings and worried for hers " No, no no no noooo I wanna go with you!" he pulled her back around to face him " You are far from pathetic" he said hugging her close and rubbing the small of her back trying to comfort her.

A smile crossed Amy's face but she couldn't act to excited "Umm... Sure, I think i can come over after school." she said totally pulling it off but then a frown crossed her face, Actually... I don't know if i can. I just adopted a little kitten, and she is quite the... curious one. I have to go home and make sure she didn't escape again like last night, make sure she didn't ruin the house or anything else..." she sighed, she could invite him over but her home was a bit of a mess and tiny compared to most of the people who went to the academy

Airthne listened to her sister she really did, every word. Though for whatever reason she was confused. It was all happening to fast for her to not be lost. " Im sorry sis, could you repeat that...?" she asked hesitantly. the only thing she could tell was she had to go to school AND work?

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 05:49 AM

Kai held him close. She knew she was trying to fill a hole no one could fill.. But Kail made her feel better. All the time. "No.. It's ok... I have no right to force you to come with me..." she said, but didn't pull away. Instead she just stood there in his embrace, wondering why it felt different from when it did before. Why he felt like she wanted more, but she did. She then looked up at him, but before she knew it she had pressed her lips against his and was... Kissing him?

[[LMAO! sorry... time or something funny to happen. XD]]

HE shrugged. "Bring her over too. I can train her." he said, standing and leaving before she could protest. Yeah, he expected her to be there, but than again not everything turned out to be as expected.

Lisle smirked. "Oh... now you know how it feels, huh? I want you to get notes AND assignment for me which means no more ditching or slacking off. Than I'll be damned well sure you're at work or I'll butcher you myself." she warned with a serious, blazing gaze.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-06-2011, 11:49 AM

Kail frowned, "It's okay your not forcing me Kai, Really. Theres no need to cry" He wispered softly to her wishing that there was more he could do for her than a simple hug. He hugged her a bit closer and thought to kiss her forhead to confort her but before he coulf even begin to preform the action he froze but didn't pull away. He let her lips linger there a moment unsure what to do
( choose reject or accept, and its cool i was thinking about it lol)

Airthne frowned "it's not that.... It's just so.. Sudden? Like I haven't even applied and your telling me I have hours?" she looked to the floor " so the notes.. They don't have to be written neatly right? Cause the faster the teacher is the crapier my handwritting is. I mean I'll try but if you can't read it...." she said then paused "it's not my fault"

Amy sat there a minute confused. She was fine with bringing CiCi but the problem was WHERE was she bringing CiCi Hikaru didn't tell her where he lived or even an address she could look up. She figured it couldn't be bad to ask the teacher since they most likely lived with eachogher and she would be seeing her later after school " um excuse me teacher...?" she said getting her things and walking up to the teachers desk

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 06-06-2011 at 12:34 PM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-06-2011, 09:45 PM

Kai broke the kiss, her cheeks heating to a rare, dark blush and she looked away. "S-sorry..." she squeaked, hiding behind her black hair, hoping he couldn't make some smart-ass comment to make her feel foolish.

[[ I think we should have a small love triangle between Kai and Kail and someone else. O.O]]

Hikaru's mom smled at her. "I know. I heard the whole conversation. I'll give you a ride after school, ok?" she said with a warm, motherly tone. "I was also wondering if you'd come over. I thought you might be able to help me with something." she said, "if it's not too much trouble." she said.

Lisle smirked. "Just make sure you get good notes, if the teacher goes to fast simply raise your hand and ask if they could go a bit slower." she explained gtly.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-07-2011, 01:11 AM

Amy nodded " oh, you did... Im sorry... Umm so you know I have to go home first to take care of CiCi then? She asked fiddling with her long hair. " and no I don't mind helping you, what do you need? She asked excited and very curious. "should I assume it is art related?" she asked though thought it could be soothing else but what she couldn't begin to guess. Why would the art teacher want to come over for anything other than art.

Airthne nodded " alright.. But don't hate me if the notes still suck okay ? I'll try my best but I can't promise that they will be good." she said folding the papers so I should go to school now then?" she asked.

Kail just staired at her a moment before "it's okay," he said trying to laugh it off but a blush had also crossed his face he really did like her but according to his father he was destined for someone else

Last edited by FakeSunShine; 06-07-2011 at 03:18 AM..

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 01:41 AM

She shook her head. "Nothing school related. Just something fun." she promised the got ready for the next class.

Kai frowned and sighed. She was just a huge bundle of trouble. "You should get to class... I'll see you tomorrow.' she said, running to the bus stop before he could say anything to her.

Lisle shook her head. "We're going to get and add for the house. Highschool students looking for other student roommates." she explained.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-07-2011, 03:18 AM

"So am i going back to school today?" Airthne asked so confused as to what her sister wanted her to do. "An ad.. Well thats a good idea =) Much better than us going around asking if anyone is looking for a place to live." Her sister was so smart when it came to planing things out, it made her a bit jealous at times.

Kail stood there confused "Kai!" he called out to her but it was too late "But what about later..." he said to no one standing there dumbfounded, soon realizing that he did the one thing he always tried not to. He hurt her. 'Should i go after her he thought

Amy nodded" Okay I will see you and hikaru later then she said running off to her next class making sure that she wasnt late for this class, she didnt wanna risk ruffling any more feathers for one day.
(sorry had lost power for a bit =/ )

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 03:35 AM

She shook her head, going to the newspaper office and paying for the add. She wanted it in color, to stand out, and big. She gave them a picture of heir large house and talked it over before leaving. "All good. The add will be in the papers for two weeks." she said, getting into the car again.

Kai ard him call after her but she kept running. She didn't take the bus stop but much rather ran across the city to her house, going inside and closing the door and going up to her room. As always the house was quiet, and dark, so there was no one there to comfort her, of hear her sobs as she cried herself to sleep.

[[ Hikaru isn't present for the rest of the day. and it's ok.]]

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-07-2011, 05:42 PM

(should I leave Amy out of this or no?)
Airthne giggled, when did you take a picture of the house to begin with ? " she asked after her sister was all done making the ad " and nice, after it being in the paper for two weeks I'm sure people will be flocking over to us to rent with us." she giggled "so um... What's next sis?

Kail sighed debating if he should even go to class, he would be in trouble if he didn't but he felt like Kai being upset with him was far worse. He walked out to shred the stable was and the equestrian teacher came to him "umm about Roxxie..." the teacher said but stopes as he saw her coming back to the stable " never mind, she's back from her run" Kail said nothing, he knew they obviously hadn't kept a great eye on her but his mind wasn't focused enough to be pissed off about that. " um thanks for watching her" he said before mounting and riding off towards kais house.

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 03:06 AM

[[ for the moment, yes.]]

Lisle smiled. "No we go get some groceries, celebrate your new job. Tomorrow is OUR first day, and we're atending the first da together. Ionly have this week to be at school, so I'm going to show you how to write notes that count." said softly to her ister, pressing a small kiss to her cheek.

Kai stayed in her room, simply hugging a pink teddy Kail got her when they were little to her chest, tears still rolling down her cheeks as the sun began to set, and the house was getting darker and darker, but there was no one around to tun the lights on. No one around to care...

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-08-2011, 03:14 AM

Kail pressed on urging Roxie to go faster, wanting to get to kai. he practically jumped off his horse as it was still trotting and tied her to the tree outside of kai's house before fixing his clothing and hair he rang on the bell " Kai, I know your home!" he called staring at the door wondering why all of the lights were off.

Arithne looked at her sister " I am getting a party? she asked semi surprised at how nice her sister was being right after a fight "Can we get cookie dough and brownie mix? she asked her favorite deserts were raw cookie dough and fresh baked brownies. She choose to ignore the fact tomorrow shed have to actually take notes and pay attention and focused on the hopeful goodies. she giggles as her sisters lips brushed her cheek and then gave her a kiss on the cheek as well "you know... your the best thing in the world?"

*Electric*Rainbow*
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 03:41 AM

Lisle laughe. "I know. And not only that, but if you're good, you can have those two treats whnever you wish. Besides, all we have is basic necessities. So how about a little shopping for anything and everything?" sh questioned, pulling out a wad of paper that just so happened to be her paycheck for the month.

Kai didn't get up, didn't have the energy to. "Go away!" she shouted simply. She was in no mood to talk to, or see anyone at all.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 06-08-2011, 03:46 AM

Airthne smiled wide " Any time i wish? are you serious? she giggled looking at the wad of paper, " Did you say anything and everything? she asked excited she had a love for shopping, especially when she could find a good deal. But. the words be responcible were still stuch in her head so she sighed alittle "maybe we should just get the groceries and go have ore little party"

Kail knocked on the door again " Seriously kai please open?" He begged her wondering if it would actually get her to come and open the door.