HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-21-2011, 05:03 PM

While the class continued to go on through out the day Ezra stayed in his class room. He referred to the class room he slept in as his because no one else really used it much. He slept through all of his other classes which wasn't too much of a surprise really. He did this often when he didn't feel like going to any of his classes. Though he wondered if Matt had gone back to their class after he left or if he remained in the bathroom.

When the bell for lunch rang and the rest of the kids went to eat lunch with their friends Ezra stayed in the class. He knew what would happen if he really went out to eat in the open. He tried to eat in peace sometimes, but that didn't happen very often. The girls seem to think they were welcome to eating with him when they wanted. He tried to tell them to go away nicely and rudely. It didn't matter it never got past them that he didn't want them there. They were a bothersome bunch and he would have done about anything to get rid of them if he could. Unfortunately he hadn't figured out a way how to lose them. He flirted with boys openly and they still didn't get that he didn't like girls in the slightest.

Instead of going to eat with everyone else he would just wait for them to clear out. Some of the ladies that served the lunch knew him and they feed him when he came in even if it was after the lunch had been served and others were in class. It was the only time he could eat in peace. So, he decided to just wait in the class until then. He closed his eyes and began to drift off a bit.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-21-2011, 11:18 PM

Matt went around trying to find a good place for some peace, luckily he was able to find a peaceful classroom, the lights were still off but the door was unlocked. Slowly opening the door he walked inside closing it quietly in case anyone was following him. He still didn't trust that girl in their first hour classroom just in case she decided to pull something against him after this morning's little incident.

Matt walked towards the back of the room, there wasn't very many desks as other rooms since this one room didn't get used very much. "Finally some peace" Matt spoke sighing quietly and sitting down against the wall. He still hadn't even noticed that Ezra was in the room, possibly near him or not. (Yes they are in the same room)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 02:15 AM

Ezra had been sleeping, but it wasn't that deep of a sleep. He hadn't heard the door open and close though. He continues to sleep for a bit before his cell phone began to ring as someone tried to call him. He mumbled as he reached into his pocket to turn it off. He turned it off without looking because it was quite possible that it was one of the girls that stalked him. They seemed to get his number every once in a while. He changed it often to avoid anyone stalking him. He was lick that none of them had found out where he lived. He had a few that tried to follow him home, but that didn't get too far. He always threw them off his tracks some how.

He mumbled again as he re-adjusted himself against the wall. He always had a bit of a hard time finding a got spot to relax. He still hadn't heard Matt in the classroom they were both in. He was still somewhat asleep and he wasn't aware that he was in theer.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-22-2011, 03:01 AM

(I FOUND YOU ONLINE YAY!!!)

Hearing the phone go off he freaks "Shit" and jumps a bit surprised. "What was that? Is someone else in here?" 'maybe someone just left their phone, wait whats that' looks over seeing Ezra 'Shit, its him, no no no no no, why is he here and not at lunch or in class, oh wait, he said the girls were annoying maybe this was thats the reason' thinks to himself and looks over at the somewhat sleeping boy.

Ezra looked so cute sleeping there, almost like a child, then again he wasn't even a yard stick away, probably half of that without knowing, then he wondered 'oh no did he hear me' he was going to wait till he woke up but wound up poking him once "You shouldn't sleep on a dirty floor Ezra" he spoke up a tad more like a whisper.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 03:13 AM

[Haha, I understand. I had to work tonight and then I was busy in the afternoon.]

Ezra hadn't really heard Matt when he was startled by his phone. He continued to sleep through everything until he felt and heard Matt. He opened his eyes slowly not really expecting to see anyone there. He wasn't used to people being in this classroom with him. He blinked a bit before it registered that it was Matt. "You shouldn't wake someone sleeping." He said with a little smile. It was meant to be a tease, but he was still tired so there wasn't much emotion of tone for that matter in it. Ezra was a type of person you had to be careful about waking up. Sometimes he didn't fully wake up or he was so groggy that he didn't think clearly. This usually lead to something that could get him into trouble.

This time Ezra thought he wasn't really thinking and did want he wanted whether it was right or wrong, he didn't care. He leaned closer to Matt and whispered to him. "Did you come here to see me?" He leaned in closer to him putting their cheeks together to whisper in his ear. "You're a cute boy and I like cute boys." Ezra is basically speaking whatever he thinks now, whether it sounded weird or not. He leaned over more and pushed Matt down and he was above him held up my his arms though he was still close to him. Their faces were still in the same position they had been before.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-22-2011, 03:26 AM

(thats cool, i'm glad you are here and I am now willing to stay up till midnight ^_^ what time is it over there?)

"Sorry.." Matt spoke before being pushed down by Ezra making him blush big time. "Well..that is.." Matt couldn't focus on his thoughts, sure he wanted this, but, did Ezra even know what he was doing? "A-are you alright Ezra?" he asked, they were so close he couldn't help but stare, Ezra's eyes were so beautiful up close, and as Ezra was...what was the word he was looking for...oh yea assertive, taht didn't help the situation at all.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 03:35 AM

[It's about 11:35 here. :3]

Ezra remained where he was still not completely with it yet. He heard what Matt was saying to him, but he didn't really process it completely. It just registered as words to him and that was about all. He didn't care what was being said to him. Though he did pick up the question about him being alright. "Why wouldn't I be?" He whispered into Matt's ear before he moved lower to lick and gently bit Matt's neck. He didn't do this often to people, as in do things in his sleep or half-sleep. He didn't get people walking in on him that often so it wasn't really a problem for him. Though he had know that something like this usually happened. He had been told after a party that he attended. It was not his first, but his last party that he attended. There were too many girls trying to get him to notice them. It was a mess if you asked him. "Did you come here just to see me?" He asked as he lifted is head from Matt's neck to look him in the eyes.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-22-2011, 03:39 AM

(lol its 10:39 pretty much here, im an hour behind)

Matt was blushing overly big time now, his face was a light red as he felt Ezra likc and bite his neck making him shudder but even as he wanted this. Matt still pushed him away and smacked his face "Wake up dummy" he called out and hadn't the chance to bother if he thought anyone heard him or not. "Oh no, sorry" his face softened as his expression showed he was but he was getting uncomfortable with how close they were.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 03:47 AM

[Oh, well that's not too bad ^-^]

Ezra stopped when he felt the smack across his face and he blinked down at Matt, who was below him. It him a bit to understand what was going on and when he did he rolled off of Matt. He had rolled on to his back and was looking up blinking at the ceiling. He reached up to his cheek where it was stinging a bit from the impact of the smack. "You know there are better ways to wake people up than hitting them." Ezra said as he continued to look up. He was still tired, but he was awake to a certain degree. Enough to know what was going on around him. "Why are even in here anyway?" Ezra asked as he realized that Matt was in the classroom he usually slept in. He didn't even know that someone else knew about it other than him. He had his own personal use for it. He only moved his eyes to look over at Matt where he was. He wondered why the boy had come in and if it really had something to do with him. The best bet to figuring it out was to wait for him to answer his questions.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-22-2011, 03:55 AM

"I'm sorry" matt never thinks before he acts nor usually afterwards. "I needed a place to eat in peace" he sighed regretting what he had just done, that was NOT what you should do to anyone at all especially those you liked. He just wanted a place to sit quietly "I wanted to eat in peace, the lunch room was...there was no reason to be there so I came looking for a quiet room or spot without annoying people" or his best friends ignoring him while the other girl from first hour just complained about science class. Matt looked down at his bag, mostly at the floor, he didn't feel like eating now.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 04:03 AM

"Well, if it is a quiet place you were looking for you found one." Ezra said as he pushed himself off the ground to lean against the wall. He looked down at Matt were he was and as he spoke. "This is the place I come to get away. It works as you call tell, no girls in sight." He said as he gestured to the room around him to show him no one else was there with him. "Don't take much of what happened personal. It happens sometimes when I wake up unexpectedly." Ezra shrugs as he says this. He doesn't want Matt thinking he did that to him because he completely wanted to or intended to. It was just happened to be that it happened that time when he woke up. Though he might have teased him somewhat like that if he had woken up on his own to find Matt there with him. It just mattered on how Ezra was feeling that day. He just sat there looking down at Matt not knowing really how to further the conversation. Ezra may have been a flirt, but about everything else he lacked in conversation for the most part. He just wasn't interested in what most people said half the time. Though Matt was somewhat interesting to him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-22-2011, 04:07 AM

Matt moved the bag of food away from him along with his things he always carried everywhere with him. Looking over for a brief second he said "thats fine" and quickly embraced Ezra into a tight hug, he had to apologize correctly "I'm sorry for hitting you, I shouldn't have done that" Matt spoke and then let go saying "you want something to eat? my mom always makes me extra snacks for classes and sodas" matt spoke, he was calming down luckily and was glad for that.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 03:53 PM

Ezra was a bit surprised by the hug that Matt gave him, but it didn't really show. He was used to being close with people and the only thing that shocked him was that he had done it without warning. It wasn't something he was suspecting to come along. "It's fine, you don't have to worry about." He said as he rubbed his eyes a bit. They were still a bit blurry from just waking up suddenly. As he rubbed his he looked at him as he asked him if he wanted some food. He shrugged as he moved his hands away from his face. It didn't matter to him food was food and he was a bit hungry after sleeping for so long. "What do you have?" He said as he looked at Matt. He didn't mind sharing his little room with someone, but it was a bit awkward at first since he wasn't used to it. He didn't really bring anyone here.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-22-2011, 04:53 PM

"Well it looks like mom packed some of the usual, apple, sodas, sweets such as small cake and cookies, and even a couple different sandwhiches" He spoke looking through the medium sized blue lunch bag. Matt put the bag closer to Ezra when he heard the school bell go off "You can have it, I have v-8 juices in my bag, I'm gonna head home, seeya" he said standing up, he decided to just go home and play off the fact that he was sick rather than stay at school and have nothing to do honestly.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 10:33 PM

"Eh...okay..." Ezra said as he looked down at the bag that Matt had left for him. He didn't know exactly what he was going to do with that. He knew he wasn't going to eat it all and then it would just go to waste. he also wandered why Matt was going home now. School was still in as far as he knew unless it was later than he thought it was. He shrugged and leaned against the wall getting comfortable because he was going to be there for a while longer. He didn't really plan on going to class and he didn't want to risk leaving yet. The girls would spot him and go crazy. He liked to wait until there were fewer people in the school to spot him. Most of the girls gave up after a while. Ezra took out and apple and began to eat that.

Once school had finished and enough time had passed for it to be safe for Ezra he left the school grounds. He didn't go home like usual. He roamed around and every once in a while a girl would come up to him and try to talk to him. His favorite was the one were they followed him around thinking he didn't see them. He did and it was annoying to watch them trail behind him. Today though it seemed to be pretty quiet for the most part. It was a nice day.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-22-2011, 11:10 PM

Matt went home, took a shower, and then went to sleep. He awoke to the sound of his two buds knocking on the front door. Going downstairs he opened the door as the sun somewhat blinded him and he could feel the cool air against his face. Luckily he slept in his turtle kneck shirt and it kept him safe against the cold until his friends stepped in.

For once Kim wasn't texting and even Ryan was ready to set up the new account on Chatterz. Once they took off their jackets, the three of them headed upstairs with sodas and sat on the bed. Matt opened and turned on othe labtop going to Chatterz.com to create his account, getting registered with the site, he then got ready to fill out the information.

"Its asking me for my hair color, fav. body part, fav food, least food, first thing about me, and more? Is this site a bit too nosy for information or what" "Oh just fill it out Matt" Ryan spoke up. Matt filled it all out, his hair color was a red brown color, kind of like auburn, his fav. body part he put down as eyes which was true, he always noticed eyes first, his fav. food he listed pizza, least fav. bressal sprouts, first thing to notice about him was his looks, and he filled out the rest.

They sat there waiting for someone to become friends with Matt on there, pretty much everyone was since Kim and Ryan brought their labtops to get online with him and suggest friends. Though neither of them was friends with Ezra on there, they didn't know much about him, probably nothing at all, but, they wouldn't be friends with him even if he asked to be friends. They just clearly didn't seem to like him at all.

"So we wait now?" Matt asks "Yep pretty much, Ryan whats your favorite subject in school?" Kim asks "I have to have a favorite subject?" Ryan asked clueless "Yes so pick one and no not lunch"

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2011, 11:41 PM

Ezra stayed out walking around the town for quiet a while before he started to head back towards his house. he liked to stay out for a longer amount of time to avoid being there alone for a long period of time. It wasn't that entertaining at home when no one else was there with him. His parents didn't come home often so the house was basically his for the taking. He walked up to the house which would probably be considered large and it was. His parents both had jobs that paid nicely and that was one of the reasons that they could travel often.

He strolled home and up the stairs to the front door. He was greeted by the kitten that he had taken in a while ago. He had found it outside meow at everyone passing it. It had wanted for someone to just feed it, so he took it home and gave it a real home. It stayed there though he hadn't named it yet because he wasn't sure how long he would have it. his parents may come back and say no to that. He feed it before walking into his room.

He flipped open his lap top and began checking his e-mail. There were some spam and even love letters from girls that had some how gotten his e-mail address. How they ever managed to that was beyond him. They seemed to have there ways and he didn't want to know them. He also had an e-mail from his parents which he replied to before he logged of his e-mail. Next was his Chatterz account. He had gotten it to stop the girls from whining at him about not having one. It wasn't anything interesting to him. Though if he didn't get on often enough they would complain that he was ignoring him and they wouldn't leave him alone. So, he complied with them. He logged on to see multiple request from people and other things. He gave a sigh as he replied to things and then finally looked over at his request. He was interest to see a male name among those and it was Matt's. He raised an eyebrow at that, but accepted anyway. He logged off shortly after that though because the girls were becoming annoying and too much to handle.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-23-2011, 12:58 AM

Matt looked at his screen "Hey I got an acceptance friend request from Ezra" "Ezra Valex the Sophmore?" Kim asked looking up from her texting. "Yea, why?" "oh dont tell me thats the one you were crushing on all this time" "so what if it is" "you shouldn't even try that honestly you shouldn't" "Kim, i dont care if you like it or not, liking someone isn't gonna pass off" "Not right away it isn't" kim stated adding "but it will never stay forever" "Shut up, you're just jealous I can get someone and you can't"

Kim stood up closing her labtop and left, Ryan went after her to try and calm her down some. Ryan liked both of his best buds only as close friends and that was it. Nothing else, but, then again it couldn't really be anything else with how they saw everyone. "Whatever" he started writing to someone named Alexander Scott who supposedly when to their school.

A week went by, Kim was glued to her cell phone as usual, Ryan kept chatting with the girls whenever he could. Online things had began to get bad, that girl from first hour science class with Ezra and Matt, Brittany. She had started some things online. Matt went online to check the online status's of everyone else and this is what he saw...

Quote:
"Wow, you actually get online" -Brittany
"Yea why wouldn't I?" -Matt
"Becauase I didn't think you would get on again since that last post" -Brittany
"What last post?" -Matt
"Go look it up noob" -Brittany

So Matt went to his last posts and realised that someone had gotten into his computer to get into his account and instantly thought of his younger sister "Damn, she is going to pay for that" Matt spoke to himself out loud until Sandra appeared in the doorway. "Who will pay for what?" Sandra, his younger sister asked. "Nothing now go away" Sandra shrugged walking off closing the door behind her.

The last post was disturbing and so not like him at all, now he had to worry about this and if he was going to that stupid snowball dance.

(Last Post)

Quote:
"I am a naughty boy and wants to be spank, come spank me for free" -Matt

Matt was so going to kill his sister later on until he read the next post from Brittany.

Quote:
"You want to be spanked? oh i know someone to do it" -brittany
"Oh do tell Britt, who, who, who?" -Casey
"Why dont you ask Ezra" -Brittany
"Who is Ezra?" -Casey
"What do you say Matt" -Brittany

Matt ignored it, it was the weekend and he had better things to do, however almost every hour he would check it out and things would seem to have gotten worse each day that went by. Now everyone was calling him a slut and all these other names. Was this really what they all saw him as? was this really how they thought of him? He couldn't help but keep looking each time someone posted something, it may have only been a month of being bullied pretty much. Nonetheless it was super effective.

(okay im not sure where to take this one, i think it reached a slow point...nvm gonna take control of this so dont kill me please. I took control of another story and wrote 8 paragraphs)

Last edited by Kia_; 07-23-2011 at 06:25 PM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-24-2011, 06:40 PM

[Oh, no don't worry about it. I had to work all day yesterday only to get home to find that Menewsha wouldn't load until just now. So, I'm sorry it took me awhile.]

Ezra went about his normal routine with his life. Sleeping through classes barely going home to avoid being in that empty house. Though he had heard some rumors going around about Matt. It wasn't often that he really took any interest in what others where saying about people. For the most part it was always false and over exaggerated to something huge and ridiculous, but that was why people liked it so much. Ezra didn't pay much attention to it a first because he though it was nothing to worry about. Though when it started to become something bigger as the weeks went on he knew that it was a bit more than he had thought.

Though Ezra and Matt had a few of the same classes it seemed like he couldn't really talk to him. The girls seemed to prevent it from happening. They formed like a shield between them it was ridiculous and he was getting more upset as the day went on. When it finally ended he turned to the girls and glared. "I don't understand what you're doing, but stop now." He said to them. "We just don't want you to be around that slut." One protested to him. Ezra raised an eyebrow at them and frowned. "That slut? Would you be referring to Matt." He asked them. "Yeah, who else?" Some other girl chimed in. Ezra turned on his heels and began to walk away from them. Maybe he would be able to catch Matt as he was leaving the school.

As Ezra left to meet up with Matt. It took him a while to find him, but when he did he was slow to approach him. He figured that if these rumors had been spread Matt probably wouldn't be too happy. Ezra made his way up to Matt and began to walk beside him. "Hey..." He said a bit at a lose of how to approach him .

[I hope this works :/]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-24-2011, 08:45 PM

(I hope that was okay, length wise and yea its cool it took you awhile to reply, mene was down since last night working on switching things)

Matt had bought an mp3 not too long ago after the rumors started, he was wearing them and listening to 'killing lonliness' by H.I.M. ignoring everyone and everything around him. Kim and Ryan had quit talking to him altogether, Kim was the next target and instantly dropped contact without further notice. Ryan on the other hand had been 'so called' too busy to do anything besides hang with other people.

Matt was fine with being alone, he was fine his friends turned on him, he was fine with the rumors, he constantly said nothing ever bothered him and that made the rumors get worse to see how long it would take to break him down. Matt didn't notice when he was walking across the street that the light was green and he wasn't paying attention to a speeding car coming down the street about to hit him.

(nah its cool, I hope this is an okay incident)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-25-2011, 04:19 AM

It took Ezra a while to notice that Matt was wearing headphones. He was beginning to get extreme aggravated that he was being ignored and was about to do something. Then he noticed them and he stopped himself from yelling or even hitting Matt. He walked along with him thinking of how he could get his attention without seeming too rude in doing so. He was about ready to reach out and tap his shoulder when he say the light that they were both going to need to stop at, but Matt didn't stop. Ezra was shocked that he hadn't stopped and looked up and over to see the truck coming towards Matt at a fast rate.

It didn't even matter to Ezra that he may be hurt to by jumping out in the street. He just did it and he jumped out tackling Matt and rolling them both on the ground and out of the way of the truck as it drove by honking its horn at them both for what they had done. Ezra had made sure that he took most of the impact of the fall instead of Matt. In doing that he had probably bruised his arms and legs badly and possibly needed to go to the hospital to have them checked out. Though he wouldn't have done that anyway even if he needed to. He sat up slowly with Matt in his arms and grimacing a bit at the pain. "Are you alright, Matt?" He asked him wanting to know if he needed to take him to the hospital.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-25-2011, 04:12 PM

(Now I do believe this is one of my favorite twists for a story)

Matt hadn't even had time to realise that he was pulled away out of a moving truck as his mp3 fell to the ground getting scratched up. A group of people stopped to watch what had happened as they were now on the other side of the sidewalk. However Matt hadn't realised that and instantly in the movement out of the way that he grabbed onto whoever pulled him out of the way.

"E-ezra? I-I'm fine, what about you are you okay?" Matt asked panicking a bit and got up to help up Ezra. If Ezra was hurt, he wouldn't forgive himself for this at all. But the moment they had shared felt so right, it felt as if...as if...Matt had saw the expression on Ezra's face and his own face grew worried but he didn't bother to hide it.

"Should we get you to the hospital?" Matt asked. He could feel a twinging pain in his left arm and no longer thought of anything else but ignored it keeping his focus on Ezra. Matt was wearing a baggy black t-shirt that read H.I.M. with the heart pentagram in dark blue letters. He had on regular dark blue jeans that seemed to cover his sneakers a bit and a scarf around his neck, his thin black sweater was tied around his waist.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-25-2011, 06:41 PM

{^-^]

"I'm don't worry about it." Ezra said as he began to stand up. Of course it was painful, but he bit his tongue and made sure his facial expression was blank. He didn't need Matt to worry too much about him. Sure he would have bruises, but he knew he would live from that. He also didn't like the idea of going to the hospital. He mainly wanted to get away before a crowd began to form and people began to get worried and forced him to go. When he stood fully up it took a look not to just bend back over in pain, but he didn't do that. He wouldn't while he was out in the spot light of people.

A few people had already began to stand around whispering to each other to see if they should have come over to help them. Ezra rolled his eyes a bit at them and their whispering, but he could tell that if they didn't leave soon they would come over to help or even call the ambulance. "You should watch where you are going next time." Ezra said before he slowly turned to walk away. While he had come to talk to Matt he wasn't exactly in the right shape to stay and talk. He stumbled a little bit when he bang walking, but he recovered. His pants had be ripped at one of the knees and then his shirt was ripped too, but his light jacket had saved it from too much damage.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-25-2011, 07:50 PM

Matt on the other hand, his clothes weren't torn very much but he knew he had to take care of his arm soon. Ignoring the pain he walks over grabbing Ezra's hand and pulled him the opposite way towards Matt's house which wasn't but a street away. "Come on, you're coming home with me, its friday anyways" Matt stated placing an arm around Ezra's waist seeing that he was limping. "I can see that it hurts to walk when you limp, my sister can help, besides we both got hurt" Matt was strong when he needed to be and knew the people were already calling 911 but when he looked back and glared they all stopped talking.

Matt walked them both to his house without hearing any complaints, even if he did he wouldn't let Ezra go home like this. There was no way he could, after all he saved the Matt just then, the least he could do was help him in return. Reading a note on the front door it read: 'We went off on a business trip and too your sister with us, keep an eye on the house, we'll be back on wednesday of next week, -love mom and dad'

"Come on we'll sit inside" Matt knew his parents went off once a month for things like this and had to do something important if the brat sister went along with. Unlocking the door they made it to Matt's bedroom on the first floor and to his bed. Ezra was left to sit on Matt's bed while Matt went digging into his closet, he had a hardwood cherry floor with a thin carpet under his bed to keep from scratching it up. A window off on one side let in some sun light even as it was evening. There were pictures of Kim and Ryan on a college bored on one side of the room next to his desk. The desk was pretty much empty, there was a light, a labtop, and even a soda unopened sitting there. The desk had two drawers and was easily seen as old but wooden and sturdy.

Finding the first aid kid, Matt came out of the small closet connected to the wall...

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-26-2011, 04:00 AM

Ezra followed Rin home, but didn't really speak. He had wanted to go to his own home rather than being dragged to someone else. He didn't need any attention just some rest and maybe some ice. He let Matt help him walk even though he didn't want the help because he could have done it himself. He went to his house with him and followed him inside. It was clear to him that they were the only ones there which made it a bit better. He didn't exactly want to met Matt's family.

Ezra sat on Matt's bed as he watched him get out a first aid kit. He still remained silent through the whole thing. He didn't want to speak he wasn't to lay down and rest more than anything. He looked around his room as he waited. It was better than his which was empty besides his bed and the computer he had. He didn't buy many things even though his parents offered to buy him things when ever they came home. He looked back over at Matt when he noticed he had found the first aid kit.