Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 05:52 PM

Akio gave an unmistakable glare in Jake's direction. "I do believe that physical contact is not school policy." he growled.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 08-03-2011, 06:15 PM

Jake simply rolled his eyes. "Talking isn't physical contact. And last I checked, she wasn't yours so back off." Jake glared, continuing to talk with Scarlett.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 06:25 PM

Akio could feel his temper rising. "WELL DON'T TALK IM MY CLASS! SHUT YOUR FEAKIN MOUTH CAN...YOU....UNDERSTAND!!" he was standing two inches from Jake, but still yelled to get the point across. His pupils were dilated and his rage was very clear with the scowl on his face. He pointed to his desk. "Speak to me after class." He didn't take any notice in anything Jake said afterward. he then crossed the class and started to teach, his body still tricking from anger. One boy in the back of the class wispered to Scarlett. "I told you he'd lose his mind one day." A girl sitting in front of him giggled. Akio snapped at her. "Is something funny? Would you care to share? I want to laugh too." the sarcasm dripped from his voice. He glared at the girl and she shivered. She looked back at the boy. "He's evil." she whipered softly. The class became unusually silent. The class wondered why Mr.Hatake had lost it just because Jake had the hots for Scarlett.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 06:36 PM

Scarlett bit her lip, watching as the class started to look at her and whisper, then look at Akio. Thats when Jake passed her a note asking her out on a date. She slipped it into her pocket, not wanting Akio to get madder. She would of course say no to Jake, unless people started saying that she and Mr. Hatake had a thing for each other. She wouldn't want him to get in trouble, so she'd use Jake as a cover up. But unless that happened, she would decline Jakes offer. Scarlett looked back at the girl and boy. "He must just be having a bad day.." She said, trying to stand up for him.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 07:21 PM

He sighed feeling slightly calmer bit had seen the note. He looked at Scarlett and went to the desk. He looked from Jake to Scarlett. "Do NOT pass notes in my class." he said it calmly but made it sound stern. He glared at Scarlett trying to look just as mad at her as anyone else. The boy sitting beside Scarlett grined and mocked Akio from behind. He was trying to earn points with Scarlett clearly thinking she hated Hatake as much as anyone else. One of the girls in thaw class stood and went over to Akio and tapped him on the shoulder. She tried to look sweet. She smiled. "Mr. Hatake we'll be good for the rest of the class. She rubbed his shoulder in a loving manner hoping to calm him but he jerked away feeling violated. His face was pale from yelling.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 07:27 PM

"I'm sorry Mr. Hatake.." Scarlett said, looking down. She almost smiled. When the girl went upand rubbed his arm Scarlett almost glared, looking down at her books.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 07:46 PM

He sat back at his desk and sighed. Only ten more minutes until the bell. He looked at the class. "You may talk quietly for the rest of the class." he didn't really feel like dealing with teaching anything else today. Then the principal came and knocked on his door. He froze then opened the door slowly. "Yes Mr.Bingum?" he looked at the principal and tried to show complete respect. He knew he probabaly looked guilty. The principal cocked an eyebrow. "May I speak to you privately." of coarse. Akio's body almost shook with nerves. What did his boss want? He stepped into the hallway.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 07:53 PM

Scarlett bit her lip, watching the Principal take Akio in the hallway. "Crap.." She muttered, hoping that the Principal was just going to tell him something not including her at all.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 08:00 PM

He looked at Akio. "I would be much happier if you could be less loud." the principal glared and Akio shivered. "Now go tend to your class in an orderly manner. He stormed off. Akio returned to the class and sighed. He sat at his desk and buried his head in his hands feeling slighty tired. He was very glad that what the principal had to say had nothing to do with him and Scarlett.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 09:28 PM

Scarlett looked up at Akio, wondering what the principal had said. Again Jake passed another note, asking her something along the lines of he missed her and wanted her back. She did her best to ignore him so Akio wouldn't get mad. She looked to the clock, seeing that the period only had ten minutes left to it.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 09:32 PM

Akio fell fast asleep on his desk, snoring lightly. He jumped at the sound of the bell. Class was over. He pointed at Jake. "You..come here."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 09:37 PM

Scarlett watched as every student left except for her and Jake. She dropped her stuff on the floor and acted like it was an accident so she could see what Akio was going to say. She kneeled on the ground, picking up all her books.

Jake walked up to Mr. Hatake and eyed him. "What?" He asked, sighing a little. "Weren't you a teen once? I was just talking to a girl I like.."

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 09:45 PM

Akio shrugged looking calm. "I don't mind if you flirt with her, just please listen in my class. I don't like it when people talk and pass notes in my class. But good luck on getting her." he said all of this in a very friendly way, but anyone that knew him well could've seen the jealousy in his eyes. He dismissed Jake and motioned for Scarlett to come to him. "Were safe. The principal just wanted me to be quiet." he whispered. He then grabbed her and pulled her to him. He sat her on the desk and kissed her gently on the lips. He winked. "Have a good rest of the day." he then looked very serious. "And don't pay attention to Jake." his jealousy was very clear. "Now, you'd better go if you expect not to be late. I'll meet you at the car after school. He smiled.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-03-2011, 09:50 PM

She kissed back, smiling. "Good. And i'll try." She said, standing up and walking out of the room. She waved goodbye and turned the corner, accidentily running into Jake. He wrapped his arm around her and told her he'd take her to Science. The class they had next. For the rest of the day Jake was right next to her, flirting, kissing, anything to get her attention. She would simply roll her eyes. Around lunch time Scarlett made her way to the cafeteria, Jake still having his arm around her waist.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2011, 09:58 PM

Akio saw them in the cafeteria. He pretended not to notice, but the other teachers could tell he was flustered about something. He didn't even look her way. He wanted to punch that little punk. He stood and threw away the rest of his lunch. He was WAY to mad to eat anything. Why didn't she just say she was taken or something. He walked towards the cafeteria exit when the girl that had rubbed his arm in class ran to him and hugged him. She was sobbing and trying to say something. He had no idea what to do. He pulled her outside of the lunchroom and into the hallway. "shhh..everythings alright..now what's wrong." she only sobbed harder and fell to the floor pulling him down with her. He yelped in suprize. "Did something happen? What's wrong?!" she stopped crying and burried her head into his shoulder. She didn't speak. Akio tried to remove her from him but then she started crying again. He stood and took the clinging girl back into the cafeteria and got a lot of looks from some of the students as he walked with a sobbing girl clinging to him for dear life. He then went into the teacher's eating room. (it was inside the students lunchroom) and left her with the guidance counselor. He shook his head and went back to his classroom to wait for his next class. The last one of the day thankfully.

Last edited by Monte Gray; 08-04-2011 at 12:03 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-04-2011, 12:38 AM

"Really Jake, I'm taken. He just goes to a different school." She said, sighing. Jake just refused to believe her. When she saw Akio with the sobbin girl she bit her lip. Why was that girl clinging to him?

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2011, 12:50 AM

When school was out he ran to his car very happy that he would see Scarlett soon. He stopped when he saw that girl from earlier sitting on his car. He went back in the school hoping she hadn't seen him. Why was she stalking him? His face paled. She was such a creep!

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-04-2011, 12:52 AM

Scarlett was about to head outside to the car when she saw the girl from earlier sitting on it. "What the hell?" She muttered, watching Akio run away from the car.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2011, 01:01 AM

He continued to stay inside. Maybe the girl would leave. Wait....how did she know what his car looked like? He really wanted to just go home and spend some time with Scarlett. He sighed and sat down cross-legged on the floor and waited. He didn't feel like dealing with miss crazy. He was feeling so violated. What if that girl had been stalking him and watching him in his house? He saw Scarlett nearing the car. He went back outside to talk to her. He dragged her inside with him still not spotted by his stalker. "What am I going to do?" he was very close to panicing. "She's insane! Why is she following me? Why!?" he was looked at Scarlett his eyes wide. The girl could see them inside. She walk in and waved to Akio. "o..hi! I was wondering where you were." she smiled brightly. "I thought I could come back to your place. I need some help with my work." he looked afraid. "I don't think that's a good idea..." she glared at Scarlett. "She did." he gasp.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-04-2011, 01:24 AM

Scarlett looked wide eyed. "Akio, let her come back to your place.." She said, not wanting the girl to tell ANYONE what happened. "I have to hang out with Jake anyways." She said, wanting the girl to think she was dating Jake and had nothing to do with Akio except that she lived at his house. She looked over at Akio, her eyes begging him to give the girl what she wanted. If the class found out her and Akio had a thing she'd be called a whore and they'd say she was sleeping with him for good grades. Which definitely wasn't true.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2011, 01:55 AM

Akio's eyes had a pleading look in them. He just wished she would tell the girl to leave. He looked at the girl. He remembered that her name was Anna Marie. "Anna..come with me. Scarlett, you can go hang with Jake, but be home for dinner." he looked to the girl. He hoped Scarlett wouldn't do anything with Jake. He got in the car and drove home. When he got there he gave Anna a glass of soda and sat in a chair across from her. He didn't want her very close to him. "Now. What do you need help wi--..." he was cut off as she grabbed him around the neck and began to kiss him. He pushed her off. He looked at her feeling suprized and trapped. "We can't do this." he said "I'm your teacher!" she glared. "You did with Scarlett! She's your student! What do you think will happen if that gets out?" she smiled sweetly. "She would be called a whore and you would no longer have any respect among your co workers." he glared at her, and she smiled. "Now give me what I want." she pounced on him and bit down hard on his neck drawing blood. He gasp and pulled back slightly. She then lapped the blood up like a cat would milk. *time skip* he woke up about an hour later covered in blood and completely naked. He tried to sit up but felt something restraining him. His eyes shot open and he saw he was chained to the bed. His breath hastened as he tried desperately to get out of the chains. "Anna Marie! Let me out!" he screamed. When got no response he whimpered "Please?" she still didn't awnser and was no where to be seen. Was she gone? Where was Scarlett?

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-04-2011, 02:07 AM

Scarlett had to get a ride home from Jake since she was left at school. So she and Jake went to see 'You Again'. Of course the movie was hilarious as she expected. Jake then took her to Akios house on his motorcycle.

"Thanks for taking me out Jake, it was really nice." She said, giving him a hug.

"No problem Scar." He smiled, hugging her back. "Why are you living at Mr. Hatakes?" He asked, raising his left eye brow at her.

"Well, you know how I dumped you because my mother died?" She asked, watching him nod. "I couldn't afford to stay in my home anymore.. the rent my aunt was making me pay was wayyy too outrageous. So Mr. Hatake offered to let me stay with him for awhile so I could get back on my feet." She said, smiling. Thats when Jake kissed her gently on the lips. "She blushed, looking down at the ground. "Goodnight Jake, I'll see you tomorrow." She said, heading inside. "Akio? You home?" She called, her eyes widening from seeing blood on the couch. Thats when she saw his stalker in the kitchen. "Oh. Hello? Did Mr. Hatake help you study?" She asked, giving a small smile.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2011, 02:14 AM

Anna smiled brightly at Scarlett. "Yeah he helped me study biology." she giggled. Akio screamed again "Anna! Damn it! Please!" his head hurt, he was bleeding like crazy and he was pretty sure he was going to black out again pretty soon. "You've taken what you wanted.." he was getting really dizzy. What had she done to him? Was he drugged? He began to panic again and yanked at the chains. They didn't come off. Instead they cut into his wrist. His hair was matted down with sweat and even more blood. He had a thought. He was going to die here. In his own house, on his own bed, held captive by one of his insane students. He had the worst luck!

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-04-2011, 02:19 AM

Thats she heard Akio screaming. She ran into his room, her eyes wide by the horror of his appearance. She ran over and unlocked his chains, seeing that the key was on the nightstand. "Oh my god!" She screamed, She helped him up and led him into the bathroom, putting him on the shower floor and turning it on. She sat on the floor beside the shower, scrubbing off all the blood so that she could see all the cuts. She then went to his bathroom cabinet and got the medical kit off of it, going over to him and wrapping gauze around all his cuts. Finally she had gotten all the blood off of him and covered all his hundreds of cuts. "Should I call the police? An ambulance?" She asked, holding his head up.

Monte Gray
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2011, 02:26 AM

His body shook violently at the painful touch. She was cleaning him up and he was suprized by the hundreds of little cuts all over his body. His eyes were wide. "She's a sick freak." he hoped she was gone. "Call the police. They can decide if an ambulance is needed and I want that creep in jail." he shivered. "What did she do to me?" he wondered if she had done all of that with her teeth or a knife. He couldn't really remember much after she had jumped on him. He looked at Scarlett. "Are you ok? What happened with you and Jake?" he was kind of afraid she liked Jake. He wondered if she would go out with him or not. He sighed why couldn't he be her age and better looking? He really didn't like Jake. He was taking Scarlett away.