Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 09-16-2011, 02:38 AM

It's Only A Game, Right?

A normal high school, normal kids, and normal lives. What is there in this world of so-called normality? Is there any interest or games that are appealing out there? Well, for the popular kids, life is only a game and whoever gets caught up in it, is just like pawns in chess.

So now one of the most popular boys in school is dared by his friends to play "The Game" for years they played it, no one ever would back down in fear of losing their social status, and its never ending. The game is played like this: Whoever you bump into is who you must date, get to know their secrets, dump them, and use them to blackmail he student into whatever the one with the knowledge would think of or wish.

Name: Alekan Bagetsu (Alek)
Pic: (I couldn't find a full face)

Last edited by Kia_; 09-16-2011 at 03:43 AM..

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-16-2011, 03:29 AM

Hehe Love that openening description :p

Name: Julian NightShade (Jul)
Status: Most un noticed person in the world extreme xenophobiac.
Pic:

That's about him :p

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-16-2011, 03:59 AM

"Hey Alek, why don't we play a game?" Sam spoke up looking at who he called his best friend. Alek looked over as he was talking to someone else, today he wasn't really smiling as much as he normally did, he had been really tired lately. He was for sure going to sleep in history class later. Nothing was going to stop him either, no teachers, students, or anyone else. "What game?" Alek asked Sam and received his reply "The Game, the game where whoever you bump into next, you have to go out with, and if chosen not to, you will no longer be popular and be casted as an outsider." 'Oh great, that sounds just peachy' "Alright fine, when does it start?" it was still the morning unfortnally and so everyone was heading to lockers, eating, rushing, going to classes, or just hanging out. "Now" Sam laughed pushing Alek right into someone as he stumbled losing balance and they both ended up on the floor. "Oh, I am so sorry" Alek spoke realizing what just happened, when he looked up he saw...

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-16-2011, 07:21 PM

Julian was walking to his locked once again not being noticed by anyone. 'What is the point of trying to be noticed when I never am in the first place.' he thought to himself as he wandered through the halls. He noticed a few people laughing and glanced at them as he walked past. As he reached his locker he heard one of thos popular people as another one of them to play a game and the stakes was his popularity. 'No way he will turn that down. Being popular it too important to these people.' He thought to himself darkly.

Walking back past them he ignored the rest of their conversation as suddenly he was bumped into and knocked to the ground. Groaning he slowly sat up only to realizes there was one of said popular kids laying on his lap. "..." His eyes widened in pure terror as he realized the stranger on his lap. He heard the boy say his appologies but did not respond as he slowly began to crawl backwards with fear in his eyes.

((Hehe))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-16-2011, 08:24 PM

(nice :D)

Alek looked at the other student that he bumped into realizing that it was a boy and wow did he look terrified. "I'm sorry are you okay?" Alek didn't want to get any closer, the look in his eyes said that whatever just happened that the boy realized, well it must not have been anything good. Alek looked down at the stuff on the floor as he picked it up handing it to the boy "Are you alright? I'm sorry, my friends are total idiots" Alek responded with a small smile wondering if he should just stop talking and walk away. He was so going to get Sam back for this, bumping into someone is one thing, but, being pushed was a totally different subject. He looked back to his friends and saw that they had taken off, he sighed shaking his head and looked back at the boy...

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-16-2011, 11:12 PM

Julian saw the other boys mouth moving but the only thing he could hear was his hear pounding in his ears. Soon his mind caught up with his body and he jumped up and ran away screaming in pure terror. Dodgeing kids as he ran faster than he ever had before, he ran around corner after corner hoping to not be caught. Soon he found his way to a bathroom and hid in one of the stalls. As his heart began to slow down and he caught his breath he began to quietly cry. He had not even gotten a good look at the guy but he knew that he was one of the popular ones. "Why... Why did one of them have to bump into me... I hope I did not cause him any trouble... If I did I am sure he would send someone after me... But maybe my invisibility would be useful for avoiding them..." He thought quietly outloud.

((Gods I am going to have so much fun with this one :p))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-16-2011, 11:27 PM

(I can see that you will lol :D)

Alek looked over in time to see the kid jump up in fear and run down the hall screaming. Everyone was watching, "Geesh, what did I do? He even left his bag" Alek spoke confused as to of what just happened. Standing up gathering anything that was dropped, he took a look around, he saw the direction that the kid went in, however, the kid was out of sight. 'What was that about?' Alek thought to himself thinking 'the hell' the boy would have to get his things back sooner or later and Alek wasn't sure how he would return his bag to him if the kid was going to do this the next time. 'I will wait after first period I guess' Alek added thinking while keeping the strange boy in mind. He was so going to get Sam for this as soon as possible. The bell for class rang and Alek thought 'Well crap, this is going to be an interesting class' he walked off to go sit in his assigned seat in math with Mr. Jameson. He sat in the 2nd row from the window in the 5th chair in the back of the room. there were 6 chairs in a row and 6 rows of them.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-16-2011, 11:54 PM

Julian sat in the stall and continued to cry until he heard the bell for first period. 'Just great... i even left all of ym stuff there... I hope no one took it.' He thought to himself and slowly left the stall. As he left the bathroom he looked around as people walked by once again he was invisible. 'At least it did not make an impact...' He thought to himself as he walked back to the spot where he had freaked out. 'Great. Someone DID take it... Time for ANOTHER trip to the office...' He walked to the office and as he entered the receptionist saw him and smiled.

"Did you lose you stuff again dear?" She asked due to this being an almost daily thing.

"Yes... This time i think one of those popular boys took it... Right after he knocked me down."

The lady looked at him wide eyed. She knew of his condition and knew what might have happened. "Are you ok?" She asked very worriedly. "You look like you have been crying." She looked as saw the redness around his eyes and they dried tear trails.

"Yeah... I will be ok..." He said and rubbed his face. "Mind if I just sit in here for awhile?"

"Sure you can come sit in your usual spot if you like." She said and scooted her chair a few inches to the side so he could crawl in under the desk and laydown on his mat under the overly large desk.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 12:34 AM

Matt waited not listening to the lecture about Roman Numerals, he already knew about it, so if he was asked he could just answer whether or not he knew about it. He heard some girls talking in their group, they were the outsiders of the school that liked being who they were, and they were proud to show it.

"Did you hear earlier? Mr. popular knocked down a kid this morning before class. The kid was so scared that he ran off running to get away" Amelia spoke to her friends, this was going to around the school fast, most of the time others overhear things and he wondered who started this in the first place. "Really? Why did he do it?" Lauren asked looking over at Alek. She knew he was listening, but, when she saw the bag, she looked at him suspicious. "I wonder why too" Sampson, one of the darker guys in the group spoke replying and shaking his head.

"Hey guys, I will be right back okay" Lauren spoke standing up and sneaking to sit next to Alek as her friends asked her what she was doing. She didn't reply to them, if she did it would take longer, and they probably wouldn't like it. Sitting down to pretend she was taking notes as she was in the seat next to him since Abe wasn't at school that day, she looked at him "Why did you do it?" she whispered. "Do what?" Alek asked. "Knock down Julian?" "Julian is his name?" "yea, you didn't know that" "of course not, I haven't seen him before" "Yea you have, he passes you by alot and you just ignore him going back to your group" "Okay, well I didn't knock him down on purpose, I was pushed and we bumped into eachother"

"Is that his bag?" Lauren asked raising an eyebrow hearing the teacher speak about how to solve and write the roman numerals. "Yea, do you know where he normally is?" Alek asked, maybe he could get her to give the bag to him. "Yea I know places he walks around, why?" "Would you mind returning it for me, I don't think he is going to want to come near me" "Why don't you just take it to the office?" Now that Alek didn't think about. "Why don't you ask to return something to the office that someone lost, its still the beginning of class, and its not like you will miss anything, just don't speak to the kid if you see him, he's not very sociable as you already have witnessed" Lauren snuck back to her group and sat down explaining nothing had happened, she wasn't about to have her group of friends try to take down a popular kid in school.

"Mr. Jameson?" Alek raised his hand and the teacher walked over, it was a good thing Alek was taking notes to where this could possibly work, "Yes Mr. Bagetsu?" Mr. Jameson asked, he wasn't a fan of the popular kids, but, then again Mr. Jameson wasn't popular in high school himself, so of course he wouldn't like Alek. "I ran into another kid today and he left his bag when he took off, may I take it to the office so they can give it to him?" of course if he left, he wouldn't be returning, he wanted to see the kid again.

"Very well Mr. Bagetsu, I will write you a pass" Mr. Jameson answered moving up the aisle of desks mostly filled with students. He walked up to his desk sitting down and writing out the note saying 'Alekan Bagetsu to office -S.Jameson' handing Alek the note when he walked up to the desk with his nike sports back on his back, he took it and walked out of the classroom. Everyone started talking back and forth, the teacher had to wait for everyone to get quiet again before continuing.

"So his name is Julian, huh? I wonder what his big deal was?" Alek asked as he moved down the long hallways to the office, once finally there he opened up the door walking up to the receptionist desk, Julian's bag in his hand but hidden by the tall desk. "Um, excuse me?" Alek waited for the receptionist to answer him so that he may speak about the bag.

(haha long post again, energy drinks are great, I love having the green monster energy drink)

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 01:45 AM

The receptionist looked up when she heard a young mans voice. "Yes? Can I help you?" The woman asked and nudged Julian with her foot to wake him up. Julian woke up and snuck around to get a sneak peak at the person. From where he was he was able to clearly see the person but they could not seem him. Then he crawled back under the desk again and tapped her leg once to signify that this was the guy.

((Love the long post! But it did not leave me with much to respond with...))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 01:54 AM

(Yea I wasn't sure how to do that much, promise I am working on that)

"I have a bag here to someone named Julian, I was pushed into him earlier, my friends said it was a joke. Can you return this to him for me and tell I said I am sorry." he had apologized a lot but by the look in the kid's eyes earlier there was no way he was going to forgive him. The game that was going on, he would just give up on it later, and take whatever it was to lose. He held the light bag up so she could take it. "I have to get back to math, would you mind signing my pass?" Alek asked.

(she can question him if she wants to, just an idea, I know some adults would hear of something like that and they would scold the kid)

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 02:36 AM

She looked at him for a minute. "Oh! So you're the one who knocked over my son hmm?" She asked eyeing him. Julian was underneath the desk quietly hiding and trying to remain un noticed. Little did he know that a small amount of his butt stuck out under the desk within view of the front of the desk.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 02:42 AM

"Yes, sorry about that, it wasn't intended, at least not by me. Look can you just..." he looked down noticing something and raised an eye brow, he was going to say something, but, mentioning something like this in front of the woman wasn't a good thing at all probably. Playing the safer route he continued "Just give this back to him, he left it and I thought he would want it. I have to go, don't worry about the note, the teacher won't even notice me coming back in" he placed the bag down on the desk and turned around leaving.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 03:00 AM

She watched the boy leave and then scooted back. "You know. He is rea-"

"I know!" Julian cut her off. "No need to mention it. It's not like I have even the slightest chance. No doubt he thinks I am a freak for running and screaming and even if he did not think so there is NO WAY I could ever get close to him. Im to afraid and you know it." He said and layed his head in his knees.

"Well get back to class. If I am not mistaken you are in his class arent you?"

"Yes... But it's not like he ever noticed before."

"Well get back to class."

"Yes mother..." Sighing he got up and walked around the desk picking up his things and left. A few minutes later his snuck into class unnoticed by the teacher. Sitting in the 6th seat of the 6th row from the windows he looked over and spotted the other being a good boy and seemingly paying attention. Quietly he put his bag down and pulled out his pen and notebook and began to quietly take his notes.

((Mwahaha! Ninja!))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 03:25 AM

(lol, hey we are Caty-cornered)

Alek was sitting there staring at the board, the teacher did notice he came in just ignored him as the note was dropped in the trash. Once in there he rested his hand on his head, making him look like he was bored, and then pulled out his cellphone which was on silent. He text Sam 'I am done, I am not playing this game of yours' he received a text back saying 'you must be chicken, guess you can't do it, well its your social life' he wanted to keep the game up, but, he wasn't sure this kid was going to let that happen. 'I am not playing this little game of yours' 'its not ours man, its history's game, every generation plays it' 'well I'm not' 'goodbye then' and with that Alek put his phone away. Some of the popular kids who normally he spoke to, didn't even look back at him now, no one would reply to his texts and this was only first period. 'All over a game how stupid' he thought to himself sighing.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 04:24 AM

As first period ended he got up and left the room. As he went to his next class he saw the other popular kids. 'Why is that other boy not with them?' He mentally asked them and then gasped in shock. 'Wait a minute... What was that game they were about to play? Something about dating someone and if not losing their status?' He kept trying to think but it just would not come to him. He was standing there so long thinking he had forgotten that he was in school at all.

((Not really :3 He is one seat back from the other. Member? Alek is sitting in the second row in from the window and the 5th seat back where as Julian is sittin in the sixth row in and the 6th seat back :p))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 04:36 AM

(oh okay lol I read wrong, it doesn't help being this late and the energy drink is still effective, though I am having a great time replying to stories and drawing friends in powerpuff forms lol)

The popular group of kids looked over at Julian standing there in a daze. They walked over to him and were surrounding him "Hey look isn't this the kid that Alek was supposed to date earlier" Kevin stated, he heard the news from Sam, though was disappointed when Alek wouldn't play the game anymore. "Hey brat, wake up" Sam spoke about to shake him grinning.

Alek had been walking over just in time to see this occurrence and remembered how the boy ran away screaming last time. If that incident earlier scared the hell out of the kid then, what would happen now? Not wanting to find out nor for the boy to embarrass himself, Alek ran over quickly invading the group and putting himself in between Julian who was standing in front of a wall, and Sam. "Back off Sam, leave the kid alone" he wasn't about to say his name if the others didn't know it.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 05:45 AM

Julian started when someone called out to him and touched him. He was about to run but an instant later someone blocked him from the other guy. When he looked up to see who it was he imidiately flipped out again as his heart started to pound in his ears. Once again he began to panic so he turned on a dime and ran away as quickly as possible.

((And the hunt is on!))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 05:53 AM

Sam and the other watched Julian run away "Why did you do that? We were just going to talk to him?" "F**k off Sam" Alek stated, defiantly unhappy and took off to see if he could find the boy this time. He couldn't just leave him alone, he liked helping people, so it wasn't odd for him to stick up for others. Well unless he went against Sam like he did, then that was a different story altogether.

Quickly Alek picked up his pace and soon saw the boy in sight trying to go faster to get him. Others watched one boy run from the other one, 'come on slow down kid' "hey wait up" he called out unsure if the boy could hear him or not. However, once they got to the stairwell that was off limits, Alek fell to his knees forgetting about the small condition he had. Slowly his breathing down to a normal state, he waited for the pain to pass.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 05:59 AM

As he ran along the hall he heard someone calling to him and turned to see the other running after him. 'Crap!!!!' He thoguht to himself and ran faster. 'Why is he chasing me?!' He saw soem stairs and quickly ran down them and hid in the nearest classroom which was less than 10 feet from the bottom of the stairs.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 06:03 AM

Alek was able to relax and then stand again, he knew better to run, even like that, when he heard the bell he didn't realize that it was ten minutes ago. Walking towards the stairs, he wondered if the boy would've left, this would've been the only way unless through a window to get out. He didn't think the boy would've ran past him, but, he could've been wrong. He went to the bottom of the steps, unsure if he heard him, he sat down on the last step and yelled "Hey, I'm not here to hurt you, I won't do anything to you, just please let me talk to you"

(I hope my small twist is okay, idea has been stuck in my head all day)

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 06:16 AM

((Small twist?))

Hearing the other in the hall he froze and closed his eyes. Then began to feel bad for ignoring someone who may have wanted to be nice and actually want to talk to him. Opening the door just a crack he looked out. "Wha-What d-do you w-want?" He stuttered out obviously scared out of his mind.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 06:21 AM

(you didn't catch it, nvm lol you might see it again later)

"I wanted to apologize in person"
Alek stated sitting there leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. 'Again' he thought about how many times he already did yet felt it wasn't enough. "Not only for this morning, but, for what just happened there with those kids. You shouldn't daze out like that, they will be focused on you for awhile until something new appears." and he thinks that telling Sam to eff off earlier could have done the trick, maybe.

Angeal Pureheart
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-17-2011, 07:09 AM

Julian looked at him his eyes filled with fear. "Again... What do you want? No one chaces someone down when they have a health problem that could hurt them just to apologize." He asked abit more bold but yet still scared voiced.

((I am not going to make this easier on you:p))

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-17-2011, 03:08 PM

(Yay, I like puzzles to work with, talking about the boy being like a puzzle)

"Look, if you don't want to come out, then thats up to you, if you don't want to believe me, again up to you" Alek was actually getting slightly annoyed from how the boy was acting and wondered if the kid had any friends at all. "At least answer me this, I am quite curious since this morning. Why did you run away like that?" Alek wasn't sure if it was his place to ask, however, he wasn't expecting to get an answer from a strange kid.