AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 08-04-2008, 10:18 AM

I think I'm heading out!
Night anyone in this thread!

DuZo
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to DuZo

Old 08-04-2008, 10:21 AM

I don't have much to say too xD
I'm still trying though xD

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 10:33 AM

Hello to everyone who doen't have much to say as well XD

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 10:36 AM

I can feel you on this, I'm a lurking, event shy person so I'm trying to get out there a little more. ^ ^; I doubt you're online *or many others for that matter. ><;* but if anything I'll stick around and try to strike up conversations like...
Thank God football season's about to start! Am I right?! Eh? Eh!?...sorry. *cowers*

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 10:37 AM

My biggest problem is that this is the first chat thread I've tried that hasn't turned out to be a hangout between friends.
I'm fairly new here and haven't been.. very... active, so I haven't really had the chance to get to know anyone well enough to throw myself into their in-group.

And I just started with the event, so I don't really have much to talk about in the threads specifically about it, either!

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 10:41 AM

I just started on this event as well *forgot events usually start on Sundays* so I'm probably far behind. Not to mention this is the first event you have to be chatty in so good luck and stuff. ^ ^
If anything go to some art freebie threads since those ones aren't too centered around close friend groups.

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 10:44 AM

Art freebie thread *cough, cough* Auto-advertising? *points at her own signature* XD

Anyway, I'm around I will be happy if I could talk to both of you :3

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 10:46 AM

Oh dude, I should go check that out. XD Very good idea indeed, I'd do one if I wasn't so slow and harsh on perfecting it. *though it never turns out that way. XD*
Thanks for wanting to stick around, it's better to have lively people for events. ^ ^

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 10:49 AM

Haha. I want to practice so I decided that at least I can try and make myself a thread XD
I have nothing to do anyway, so chatting (and/or drawing) is very good way to kill boredom right now :3

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 10:51 AM

I should get in the practice and discipline to leave art alone when I need to. ><; Buuuuuuuuut I'm lazy. XD But it's great of you to not be lazy and know how to defeat boredom. ^ ^
So, how are you?

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 11:01 AM

I'm good :3
I've just came back from a shop with my two new mangas (However, I didn't realized until I came back that shopkeeper gave my by mistake the wrong volume xd I have to go back there and it's so hot outside x.x)

Captain Aamelia
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Captain Aamelia

Old 08-04-2008, 11:04 AM

I'm not that good at posting either.. I'm more of the lurking type:P

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 11:06 AM

Since they changed the system of obtaining item, this event isn't lurker-friendly XD

And hey. I think I remember you from somewhere o-o
Hmmm... Probably we have spoken during one of previous events.

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 11:07 AM

Hmm, poking into art threads could be a good idea, even if my avatar's not really ready for art. At least I have a chance of not feeling totally lost in the conversation.^^ And I have to find something to pull me out of the arcade and into the forums for the sake of this event.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 11:08 AM

Ooooo, me love manga. >w< *huggles collection* The art tends to be really pretty and the stories even better. *tries not to geek out*
Ah man! I've done that before, did you preorder them or something? And I know what you mean by hot, it was a really hot weekend this time and the first time *in my state* that we had triple digits. You?
*to Captain* Lurking is gewd but getting courageous is better. *speak for meself. ><;*

*to Legos on the floor* Ah heck, they usually do headshots so as long as you have the hair you want it's fine.
^ ^ Usually I hang out in General Discussion or Art forums so event threads are a different breed for me as well. You feeling a little more comfy now?

Last edited by MasterChiefrei; 08-04-2008 at 11:10 AM..

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 11:09 AM

You can also always talk here :3
And art is always nice, no matter if we have finished avi or not XD At least that's what I think.

@Master: I also really like manga. Although my collection isn't that big, in my country they haven't published many titles xd
No, I just went to a comic shop (we have one here :3) and I was in quite a hurry that I haven't realized that the lady gave me volume 4 (which I already have), not 5 ^^" Hopefully if I go there tomorrow she will exchange it to the right one :3
Well, it's so hot for some time now x.x Because of that I don't want to go out very often.

Last edited by Sirocco; 08-04-2008 at 11:14 AM..

Captain Aamelia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:12 AM

Sirocco: No I know..:P

I think I remeber you to.. Or your name atleast!
I have to take a lunch break now but I'll be back:D

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 11:20 AM

Heh, the sun hasn't risen yet to make it hot where I'm at. It's always funny to see people talking about weather from different places on the internet.

I'm happy enough with my avvie's head, I just need to stop myself from finding excuses to lurk, is all. ^^ One of those things easier said than done.

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 11:25 AM

*to Sirocco* Ah, I see. Where I am we have Barnes and Noble and Borders that carries quite a bit of manga though we're a tad short on anime titles. I can't complain too much though.
Oh, if you have the receipt I'm sure she'll let you exchange it for the right novel.
For us it hasn't been too hot and I had no complaints for that either.

*to Legos* The sun hasn't risen here either. XD It's 6am for me and it's barely peaking the horizon. >w< But I'm sure all our timezones are quite different.
Well it's easier to read than it is to contribute but at least this is a site where people like to talk and tend to be nicer. ^ ^

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2008, 11:31 AM

In our big bookshops - I guess quite similar to this one you mentioned - we don't have a lot of manga, and very often they are in awful state since people keep reading them here xd
Yes, I'm sure about it too. Especially since that lady knows me - I'm a kind of regular customer ^^

@Legos:Yes, it is XD
Just like when someone says that he's going to sleep or he has just woke up... It's so much fun~

Last edited by Sirocco; 08-04-2008 at 11:44 AM..

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 11:32 AM

Hey, I'm only two hours different from you. It's four am where I'm at and still pitch black. Time's really flying tonight, though, and I should probably go to bed while I still have the chance to claim it's night out.

Captain Aamelia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:32 AM

I'm back^_^

Legos on the floor
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2008, 11:40 AM

Did you enjoy your lunch?

MasterChiefrei
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2008, 11:41 AM

*to Sirocco* Ah geez, I hate when people do that. Since those books are for sale people should have better consideration for them, if they want to just read them then go to a dang library. ><;
*our library has select manga titles* Also I used to work at the library and bookstore so I get protective. XD
Aw, that's awesome. Usually she's the one hanging out in my shop to keep it alive which is very sweet of her and sometimes I post in her thread but not as often as I should. ><; I need to get into the habit of buying art now. ^ ^
*to Legos* I see, so you're mountain time I'm guessing. Time has flung by tonight but it's technically daytime for me now so indeed, take your chance but don't sleep in too long. XD
Welcome back Captain. ^ ^

Captain Aamelia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2008, 11:44 AM

Yep! Even tough it it was leftovers form the past week:D