Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 12:32 AM

I didn't realize how many people have kids here. ^^;; I feel kind of out of the loop. : S

I guess it's just my age though... for the last year I've been thinking babies have been much more cute looking and thinking about all the adorable stuff I want to buy my kids. 0.0 Is that a bad sign? xD

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 12-23-2007, 12:33 AM

xuvrette- the twins are a boy and a girl. They turned one in September this year <3 and are happily in the age where they get into everything and drive me crazy. They broke two ornaments today. I've decided that the little glass balls that we have on the tree are NOT going on the tree next year. I'm losing too many of them D: my precious balls. ha ha ha <3
oh and they look alike to the point that most siblings look alike. Blonde hair blue eyes and like all boys/girls in my family the boy is skinny as all else and the girl is chubby :P

lol, it's a snow angel! *gives springy back her tree with an added on glass ball*. <3 keep it safe!

Aisha- the clock is ticking O:

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Vixen with a Vendetta

Old 12-23-2007, 12:34 AM

Well I suppose I'll give it a shot... What's the worse that could happen? o.o

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-23-2007, 12:35 AM

I'm at the point where I think babies are cute when they are someone else's children.

Hello Viktoria! Nice to see you in here :) Yes Mama Juru tries to spread the love when she's not being mean, lol!

Hello anyone else I've missed! I'll probably grant more wishes later tonight. I'm on page 9 I think.

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Melmel: When I used to have my dog we would lose baubles daily because she would just run into it. When she still had her tail she would catch them more frequently. Bless her soul. :D

wish

• Babies. >< I heard babies. SO cute. .-.

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 12-23-2007, 12:37 AM

springy- I know how that is kinda. my cat climbs the tree and knocks ornaments down. Luckily the expensive ones and the ones we really like are all at the top. the not so expensive/shatter proof ones are at the middle and currently the bottom is bare because they knocked them all off and ate the candy canes XD

wish- everyone loves babies >.>

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Dear Mama Juru,

I've been extra good/nice/sweet/kind and any other words you can think of that go into that category. Last week at school the juniors were selling candy grams for Christmas. Candy grams are candy canes with messages attached to them. I bet your wondering why this matters. Well I bought two Candy grams for two girls who weren't having a very Merry Christmas. I bought one for the first girl because alot of people at school talk about her and make fun of her. She also doesn't have alot of friends. I bought one for the second girl because she seems really depressed this year. Just last year her boyfriend left for college and think is really getting to her. Also she doesn't talk as much as she used to, she barely says anything. So I thought that maybe I could cheer them up this Christmas. See I told you I was extra good/nice/sweet/kind and any other word that goes into that category. Thanks a bunch for listening to my story. Luv ya much.

P.S. My wish is for a Brown Pirate Sword.

Pandii
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Pandii

Dear Mama Juru,

Hmmm....I guess I'll have a shot at this. (:

Well, just recently, I gave my bestest online friend EVUR my King's Crown. (:

Her username is `Waffle.

I bought that crown around October for 7.6k worth in gold and items from Alicia.

It had a scepter set, a scepter of order, x2 [or 3] Winter's Flight, about 3.6k in gold, x3 slipper sets, and some other stuff I really can't remember.

I joined Menewsha is April, right after the Easter Event on an old account.

I guess I'm not really expecting to get the King's Crown because it was my fault that I gave it away. Even though I really want it back, I'm actually quite happy because Waffles `iish happy. <333

I guess what I really want is an Oriental Fan. ^^

I really want it to complete my dream avatar that I will quest for after the one I'm questing for now. n.n

Please Mama Juru? Please? I'll be even better next year too. (:

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

With kids that age, t is really hard to imagine such mother...lol. My mom won't do that, they are all typical old fashion parents, using scoldings and cane to punish meh.

Melody, I really had to express I have special love for twins of boy and girl. In chinese, it is call Dragon and Phoenix twin, and a boy and girl makes a word of 'good'.(in Chinese, the word 'good' is a combination of the word girl and boy.好) and it reminds me of Apollo and Artemis. aww...and 1 year old...the age of being a good toy and looking cute...

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

@melody: Ahhh! I now it is. D: Sadly A-chan does not seem popular with the male side of the spectrum...which makes courting and eventually having baby-fun a hard thing to achieve. xD

Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Vixen with a Vendetta

Old 12-23-2007, 12:40 AM

Dear Mama Juru,

Well, I'll be honest, I don't think I've been a very good girl this year overall. But maybe not terrible either, I'm not sure. I've had a good time in Menewsha so far. I know I have upset a good number of people and I feel guilty about it. I do what I can to try to make up for it. I've also met a lot of good people on here Menewsha and made some neat friends. I hosted a few giveaways here and there, a particularly large one when I went on hiatus a few months ago.

To be honest, I've gotten most of what I wanted on Menewsha so far. But there's still a few things I'm crossing my fingers for to get. One of those items I saw when I first joined Mene and was in awe of it, the Midnight Dreams Gown. It's beautiful but the price tag is what has always kept me from getting it. To this day I still want it and so far I have had no luck getting it.
I'm not really sure if I deserve it and I think I might be asking too much. If it is, another gown favorite of mine is the Gown of the Moon. It's not on any of my quests since I sold it recently for another quest. I figure I'm having enough on my hands trying to get the other gown. I tried my luck in the raffle, but it wasn't my turn with Karma.

All in and all, I've had my ups and my downs during Menewsha. My confidence is not the greatest when it comes to do these things. I hope I'm not asking for too much.

Sincerely,
-Val

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 12-23-2007, 12:41 AM

Melmel: Haha, I don't think my mum ever considered moving things out of the way .. there was always something or someone that would end up knocking into it ... or knocking the tree over like someone almost did one year.
Then the tree was wonky xD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-23-2007, 12:43 AM

I want to write another story!

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 12:44 AM

I'll be curious to see if our Christmas tree is still standing when I get back to my parents. They are currently looking after my kitten and he is a bit mischievous at times. >.<

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal

Old 12-23-2007, 12:45 AM

springy- we have a habit of buying crooked trees anyway XD so it never goes well while setting it up or keeping it level. oops?

Aisha- lol they are only slightly necessary besides at some point the men will come around and you'll be sick of them. or at least not want to deal with them. >.> I get that way.

xuvrette- can I call you ette? XD I didn't know that about twins in china. that's too cute (: I thought of Apallo and Artemis too. And Noah's ark. :P one set for every specie. <3

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-23-2007, 12:47 AM

@Mel: Ha ha, I was that way with my guy roomie. xD I love him to death, but there were just some days I just didn't want him with in twenty feet of me. xDDDD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 12-23-2007, 12:49 AM

Mah name is Meave, Melody. and You are the first to want to call ette. lol. Normally people would pick few alphabets on the front, you are special, picking from the back...lol.

I love Apollo and Artemis of many gods. Then come Persephone and Hades, and Athena. The ones I hate is Zeus.

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 12:50 AM

Dear Mama Juru,

(Sorry, that sounds really odd to me, but okay. XD)

I've tried to be 'good' this year... Now that I'm off at college, my brothers and I get along much better. We realized we actually missed each other and all, so they're happy to see me and not as combative as they used to be. My roommate and I came to a truce of sorts (she and I have completely different sleep cycles... hers happens to run until two in the afternoon. Ugh)... Yeah. Overall, it's just been a great year.

I joined this site early on... Somewhere around May of 2oo7, but lost it in the shuffle of other sites. I wandered back towards the end of the summer, and fell in love with the site. The community here is truly amazing, and I love how people interact. I have a tendency to lurk, but have tried to become more actively involved in conversations, and have met some truly wonderful people by doing so.

Hm. I think my favorite moment on Mene was the morning I signed on and saw myself as Admin's Pick. I literally sat there for a moment just staring at the screen. My first thought was something along the lines of 'Maybe I'm just not awake yet'... I wound up checking the front page twice just to make sure. Being chosen had been one of my main goals since I became active on the site. I absolutely love playing with different styles and combinations with avvys, and to have mine chosen was amazing.

The only item I'm actively questing right now is the Valentine's Sash, but I'm presently obsessing over completing my CI set... All I have left is the Queen's Crown, and I'm trying to obtain it by New Year's (Hooray for odd end of the year goals). I know it's one of the 'big ticket' items, so I'll understand completely if it goes to someone else. ^ . ^

Sincerely,
Abis

...I fail at writing letters and personal stories. I could write a novel if I wanted, but ask me to write something about myself and I fail.

XD

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 12-23-2007, 12:51 AM

Dear Mama Juru.

This year I've been both bad and good. I can't deny the fact that I've been bad, because I don't want to be a hypocrite. I'll start you off with a story of my first day of work. I was late! Can you believe that? I set two alarms, made sure I had everything ready and I even left on time, except because of the icy roads, my bus was to late. I raced how to get my bike, except my tires were flat. Boy was I upset! I had to pump them up, which would make me even later than what I already was! I was practically on the verge of tears from frustration. So I peddled my heart out to get to the next town over and luckily my boss who was picking me up, wasn't too upset.

Another bad story would how I became the staff pin up boy. Don't ask me how it started, I couldn't tell you, but it may have made me a little vain.

Now onto my good story. The first good story takes place in my shower. DON'T THINK PERVERTEDLY! Whoever you are. xD I was about to take my shower, when I noticed a little spider down on the shower floor. Of course I could let the little guy die! Oh no! So I picked it up with my bare hand and set it in a safe dry place. I think it's sad to kill spiders. :0

Another good story would be how I help keep Mene clean! I move threads, lock them, and help point new members in the right direction! When they have a question, I answered it kindly and thoughtfully! I also don't cause drama! Rando hates drama......

One last bad thing I've done today. I wrote this. I feel extremely selfish telling you the good things I've done, because it seems like I'm flaunting it. When really I should just be happy that I've done good things to help people. But I am happy. I love helping people and I enjoy their reactions. Which I guess means I'm selfish, because I may only do it for their reactions, because it pleases me.

Disregard my vanity, or my sanity, if it doesn't please you, but if I'm deserving enough, I would love to receive a pair of Superstar headphones. They were on my Secret Santa list, they've been in my sig for some time and I thoroughly enjoy them, so I would be happy if I got them!

Thank you very much for any amount of this you read.

Love you little mod who thought he could,

Some "Rando"m Randomness.

P.s. I forgot to add I married rabbits, to avoid fornication. ;3

Tyge
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Tyge Send a message via MSN to Tyge Send a message via Yahoo to Tyge

Dear Mama Juru,

I have been kinda good this year. With me having to deal with school and work all at once, it just isn't easy. Yes, I may be only 16, but I am a hard worker for things. Even this computer I am using I worked hard for.

On to the real stuff: I have been good because I have helped out people, even right now in this event, I am helping Orange out because she can't be here for the event. Don't think I have only been good though, because I have done my fair share of Demonic things. I don't have a good temper, so it's hard for me to control myself when I get to mad. The last thing I know I did wrong was getting into a fight in school, and it was even my fault. See, I was playing handball (( http://ushandball.org/ )) with some people, it was a doubles game. It was my teams change to serve, so we served the ball. The team behind me hit the ball back to the wall, but the person hit the ball strait to me to try to get a "blocks" call. But trying to get a Blocks call in a handball game is not allowed, so I got mad at him and screamed at him. He didn't like the way I yelled at him so he also got mad. We finished the game, then he came up behind me and hit me and kept hitting me. Well I won't bore you with the details but he got hurt for hitting me. I'm not saying that I didn't get hurt, because I left with a sprained wrist.Come to think about it that is the only bad thing I have done all year, because I am always at home on the computer.

Good things I have done is helping people out. I have helped people all over Gaia with gold and stuff like that because I try my best to help (( I don't know why I am like that )) but I am still playing Gaia for a little bit of time while I help my friend by getting her a Panda Hat. If you don't know what it is, it's one of the most rarest items on Gaia, and I am almost done with it.

I have turned some people onto Mene, but only one person I know actually stayed on Mene. Others tried it out and don't like it.

My birthday is coming up and I can't wait for it to be over. Other people would be happy that Christmas, New Years, and their birthday are in a row, but I can't stand it. For the past years I have been in the Christmas spirit, no matter what happen to me. But now, I really don't have anymore Christmas spirit. The only good thing I could think of that happen was my baby cousin being born today. But my Aunt had to get induced labor and I don't know what that can do to her so I am more worried than happy.

Right now on Mene I am going for all '07 items, even all of the V-day items. Since you can't help me with it, I would like a Kings Crown. It would help me a lot, because then I wouldn't have to worry about it later.

Thanks for your time, and I hope this didn't bore you. Happy Holidays <3

Astromantic
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Astromantic Send a message via MSN to Astromantic

What a cute idea for a thread. <3 You're so sweet to grant people's wishes for a Menewsha Christmas. ^^ I'm not posting to make a wish nor to simply make some gold, but after reading the first page, I just had to say something. :3

wish

Old 12-23-2007, 12:52 AM

• :O! Everyone loves babies? I thought lots of people didn't like babies. xD

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 12-23-2007, 12:54 AM

I love babies! ^^ They are uber cute. <3333

Abis
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-23-2007, 12:54 AM

This really is a wonderful idea. Especially for those people who are really having difficulties achieving their quests. I actually felt a bit bad making a wish.

I love Christmas (or any equivalent holiday?). None of the negativity seems to matter as much when everyone's together and celebrating. Just happy moments to relax in.