Harley Quinn
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2009, 07:16 AM

You all know this signature blue dress with the white apron and the blonde hair. Yes I'm talking about Alice. Well what if little Alice grew up, and is now in high school? That's right. A freshman Alice with all the same people she met in Wonderland. Welcome to Wonderland High. One of the most lose schools there is. Anything goes. And here...Everyone's mad.

Last edited by Harley Quinn; 06-15-2009 at 07:37 AM..

Harley Quinn
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2009, 07:18 AM

Rules:

Profiles:
Pm all profiles to me. Label them Wonderland high. Fill out everything on the layout. I want a rp sample with your profile. At least one good paragraph. Put a heart at the end of your sample.

I like colors so make them colorful. And make 'em pretty. I want at least one paragraph. A paragraph is at least 8 long sentences. And please do not post 10 paragraphs. I don't want to read a novel. 1-5 paragraphs please. And try to catch your spelling and grammar errors.

Romance:
This is highly encouraged. But please do not cyber in here. If this thread gets locked cause of that I will be so pissed. So take it out od the thread please.

Fighting:
This too is encouraged but no killing. I don't want killing cause that's not allowed in school. I understand it happens but please do not kill off characters.

Cussing:
I will allow this but keep them to a minimum. Not every other word. Every now and then is fine.

Character Numbers:
You can have a maximum of 2 characters per roleplayer. No more than that.

Attendance:
Please don't post then leave. I want an average of 5 or 6 post a week. If you are taking a leave of absence please tell me and I will announce it. If your gone more than two days and I don't know about it, I will give you a warning. 5 days and I will delete your character and find someone else.

Harley Quinn
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2009, 07:18 AM

Pictures of the school:

Harley Quinn
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2009, 07:21 AM

Characters and their place:
The ones pending will be underlined and the ones taken will be crossed off.

Alice:
The new girl in town. She can be shy at times but she also speaks her mind and what she thinks.

The White Rabbit:
The wanna-be. Always follows the "Queen" and her group and kind of wants to be respected like they are.

The Cheshire Cat:
The party kid and flirt. Throws the best parties in the whole school. Everyone always comes.

The Caterpillar:
The stoner. Always ditching class to go "light up" or do some drugs. But has the best in the whole school.

Mad Hatter:
The rebel. With "The March Hare" the two are the rebels of the school. They have been best friends for a long time.

March Hare:
The second rebel. With "The Mad Hatter" they cause havoc in the school. Playing pranks and what such.

Tweedle Dee:
The Drama kid. She and her brother are the outgoing ones. Always acting all over the school.

Tweedle Dum:
The other drama kid. He flirts alot with the girls since he really doesn't care what they say about him.

The Flowers: Non-Active player
The Choir group. They are always singing everywhere. Keeping the melody.

Dormouse:
The disinterested one. Doesn't care about school or cliques or anything. Nice and relaxed.

The Queen of Hearts:
The popular. She is the most popular girl in the whole schools. Everyone hates her but respects her.

The Cards: Non-active player
The posse. They follow "The Queen" around everywhere. They act like her and want to be her.

Last edited by Harley Quinn; 07-01-2009 at 05:52 PM..

Harley Quinn
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2009, 07:22 AM

Profile Layout:

Reserve Character:
Code:
Username: 
Character portrayed: 
Code:
[imgleft]Insert Image[/imgleft]
~::I'm just like::~ [Character Portrayed] ~::But my parents named me::~ [First middle Last Character name] ~::Everyday is my unbirthday except::~ [dd mm, yyyy] ~::Am I really mad::~ [Personality] ~::Well this is why I am::~ [Bio] ~::I'm so open::~ [Sexual Preference] ~::I find them attractive::~ [Who you think is cute] ~::But I really like::~ [Crush] ~::In the end their mad::~ [User name]

Harley Quinn
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2009, 07:23 AM

OOC/Profile Thread

Last edited by Harley Quinn; 06-15-2009 at 07:36 AM..

Harley Quinn
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2009, 07:23 AM

Hot:
(A.K.A White List)
None

Not:
(A.K.A Black List)
None

Harley Quinn
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2009, 07:37 AM

OPEN!!!!

Harley Quinn
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-15-2009, 10:25 PM

Ashley, rolling from the ecstasy she just took about 20 minutes ago, walked onto the campus of Wonderland high. She did this often. Come to school on something. Nothing really dangerous though. She smiled as she looked around. It was pretty deserted. Oh well. She sat down at her usual spot, a dark corner. Her colorful hair swaying in the wind.

kori~ne

Old 06-30-2009, 09:17 PM

((is this rp still...alive?))

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 07-01-2009, 04:08 PM

Kali slowly walked onto campus. She heard the whispers of everyone at her back. She turned and looked at them. They acted as though they hadn't just been saying something. She found her way into the building and stopped at her locker. She pulled out a jumbo note book with stuff written, glued and taped to the front. She took another note book and a purple pen out. She put her bag in and closed her locker. She walked around aimlessly until she nearly tripped over someone. She looked down and saw Ashley's distinctive hair. Shaking her head she just walked around her.

kori~ne

Old 07-01-2009, 05:11 PM

Kori walked around the courtyard of the school. It was passing time to lunch. there is no way I'm going to the lunchroom, not with him there >< she thought awkwardly, thinking of Cheshire Cat. So she sat down by a tree and pulled out her little pack lunch. She didn't eat much, just a simple water and a sandwich. Pulling the meal out of her lunch box, she began to eat. The lettuce was hard to swallow, and the tomato was squisy and the ham...well, lets just say it was less than desirable. Without even half of it finished Kori got up and threw it away. Soon after though, her stomach began to growl. Guess I am going to the lunchroom... she thought glumly, getting up and treading to toward the loud room.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 07-01-2009, 10:26 PM

Kali walked into the lunchroom and saw many faces. She didn't want to be here truely. What was there for her here anyway? She sat down near a window and gazed outside. She could see clouds and trees and thought it would make a perfect picture for her album. She took her camera out of her pocket and clicked the button. Then looking around her, she took a couple more. She captured friends together, couples. Arguments. The essence of high school. She sighed and pulled her black hoodie over her head. She laid her head on the table top.

She sighed as she listened to everyone having fun. She turned her head and then peeked over her elbows. Reveling her black eye. That may have been why people found her weird. Her left eye was black and the other purple. And no she didn't wear contacts. She just put her head down again. Defeat..... Defeat..... Defeat..... echoed through her head.