⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2013, 12:46 AM

How're you guys? :3

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 12:49 AM

hello again, Kira.

I have remained friends with one person from high school. Actually, she is my only non-online friend. I try to keep in touch with two other gals, but they never speak to me anymore and we haven't seen each other in years. Nope...I'll live alone after this. I greatly prefer not sharing space anyway. I've only liked one roommate I've had and she got pregnant and dropped out of school after a semester.

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2013, 12:55 AM

Aah I see. My sister is only friends with the one girl from highschool but things went kind of sour with the other girls that she roomed with for a while. I don't know exactly what happened because I wasn't there, but I've heard stories. One girl was a huge drama queen that basically pitted her boyfriend against his family by saying it was them or her, and the other sort of followed along in the other girl's shadow all the time and always agreed with her and stuff. I don't know, she really liked drama I guess.

I'm generally friendly but I don't have many friends. One of the side effects of going to college near home and taking mostly online classes I guess @__@ I don't leave the house much actually. so my interaction with people is really limited. I've never roomed with anyone, but I think I'd be the kind of person who liked living alone anyway, or maybe with one or two other people who I was close with. I value my privacy, and I don't think I'd like to share too much space either.

except with cats. i'll have cats when i move out xD

edit: I'm good kira, how are you? o uo

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 12:59 AM

My high school friends were very good and I miss them dearly. There was no fight or drama. They just stopped answering my texts and emails....fairly recently too. Only after they graduated (I'm a semester behind them because of transferring schools). I am friendly with a lot of people on campus, but do not hang out with them. We aren't really friends. Just friendly.
I would love to have a cat.
and a snake.
and maybe some fish too....

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2013, 01:04 AM

ahaha my mom has a huge fish tank. we had a fish living in there for almost 13 years before he jumped out when we relocated him to a smaller tank so we could clean the bigger one.

what kind of snake? o uo one of my best friends got a snake a few years ago haha
We have a lot of 2 black ringneck snakes that live in my yard. There are two other snakes that are like 2-3.5 feet, but I don't think they're ringnecks. xD Ringnecks usually stay fairly small.

I imagine when I move out I'll be rooming with my sister for a while. She really likes cats, so I know for a fact we'll have at least one haha
(it's okay though because cats have kind of grown on me over the last few years lol)

I lost contact with a lot of my friends from highschool because my phone died. We mostly kept in contact via texting and stuff and when my phone gave out on me I lost their numbers and didn't have the opportunity to give them alternative means to contact me before hand. ):

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 01:08 AM

One fish lived that long?!!!!

maybe a corn snake? I'm not sure yet. I just think snakes are cool looking, although I don't know if I want to deal with feeding one! XD

I'll probably stay in the city I go to school in. Not anywhere near my family or my best friend.

that's sad. One of my old friend's email got hacked and she mentioned it to me....but she didn't give me a new address to contact her at. .__.

kiralight16
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2013, 01:16 AM

I am, happy. Owo

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2013, 01:18 AM

yeah! he was a leopard pleco, is what I think they're called. according to google images, anyway. xD He looked like this. Apparently this type of fish can live a long time, and grow to be really big, as evidenced by this which is ??allegedly?? the same type of fish. o__o

eep corn snakes are really cute * u*
I guess I understand where you're coming from with the whole feeding bit. xD My friend used to buy mice and stuff who were already dead at the pet store because she couldn't deal with feeding her snake live mice. xD

I imagine I'll stay somewhere close to home too. especially for the first few years, and then we'll see what happens from there. @___@

eep that's sad ; u; maybe she forgot?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 01:29 AM

holy cracker jacks! I want one those fish now!! I was thinking about getting a beta because they don't need large amounts of space and they're pretty. Better than the guppies and tetras my family had growing up. We ended up with a breeding factory and got to experience fish canabolism on a daily basis.

Maybe I'll just put up posters of snakes and it will be almost as good as having a real snake. XD

I'll be at home for a few months after I grad for the holidays, but I'll leave again after that.

I'm sure she did forget, but with the constant stream of forgetting and being too busy for a few texts, I feel like it's better to give up.

That's good, Kira.

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2013, 01:33 AM

kira: ahaha had a good day?

We weren't expecting him to live for so long but he did. xD We were all so sad when he died. He'd been in our family almost as long as our dog had. ; n;

Betas are pretty, I can understand why you'd want one. But they're mean too so... i don't think you'd be able to have any other fish if you had a beta. ; u;

i remember the first time I saw a fish eat a guppy. I was shocked because the fish like... ate him, then spat him out a few times, and sort of just ate him again afterwards. It was scarring. @___@

xD Maybe. I know some snakes can be really expensive @___@;;

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 01:35 AM

That's why I want a beta. I only need one!

I don't think I've seen it quite like that. Me and my bros would count how many babies were in the tank, then how many less were in the tank the next morning.

Anyway, I'm going to get offline now. I'm done collecting for the event. Bye!

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2013, 01:39 AM

So glad I had chill for dinner mom makes it well

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2013, 01:41 AM

Okay haha, bye Kat!

star: oh really? I just had left overs.
It's been forever since I had chili actually @ u@

edit: I think I'll get off now too and hop in the shower. I've got a lot of work to do still tonight, and I've distracted myself enough on the internet with the last hour or so of this event. I need to get back to work and focus so I can finish. @__@

night Star!!

Last edited by `Rockstar; 11-03-2013 at 01:44 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2013, 01:48 AM

Hey rock and yeah the first batch was super yummy

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-03-2013, 01:54 AM

I love a good chili. I eat it when I can, although its a strange thing for me to like. Normally I won't eat red meats.

pollik17
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2013, 01:55 AM

Last 1 minute~
*Doing a countdown*