D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 10-26-2013, 11:21 PM

And I am already being trolled by Chance... XD

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 06:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClariusFlorina View Post
Me too :) I wonder if they'll be more halloweeny or piratey?
I hope it will be a good mixture of both! :D

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-26-2013, 11:22 PM

The last 3 times I play I didn't get past the first round... D:<

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 10-26-2013, 11:29 PM

The first time I played I got 6 tokens so I wasn't to perturbed when I lost the second game

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 06:32 PM ----------

Does anyone know if you are not allowed to have you main and mule going at once? I know that they can't be "talking" to each other. I have my main here and my mule in another thread....I really hope that that is okay. I did it in the last event as well but my mule didn't really get much use

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-26-2013, 11:51 PM

Everything that isn't allowed to use Mulies says so in the rules section of the thread/contest/stuff. So otherwise, mulies need to have fun too! (in my opinion). Or at least that's how I see things.

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 10-26-2013, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Everything that isn't allowed to use Mulies says so in the rules section of the thread/contest/stuff. So otherwise, mulies need to have fun too! (in my opinion). Or at least that's how I see things.
Yeah I read that and I didn't read anything saying that I can't do what I am doing. Just so long as my two accounts do not interact with each other in the same thread I think I should be fine.

OMFG I want to beat my head against my computer. This poor girl

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-26-2013, 11:57 PM

UNLEASH THE MULIES!

What poor girl? You?

:( What is frustrating you so much?

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 10-26-2013, 11:59 PM

'sniffs' well I see where i rate clock 'pokes'

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 10-27-2013, 12:02 AM

Quote:
UNLEASH THE MULIES!

What poor girl? You?

:( What is frustrating you so much?
No not me this poor new girl that I have been trying to help in another thread she just keeps coming up with excuses why Mene's events are so complicated and we have been showing her how it's not and it's just a vicious circle that keeps going round

Well my Mulie knows that when the events come around I unleash her and she can go wild XD

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:25 AM

Aww yeah, Clockie thread

Hopefully Halloweeny :x They did Piratey last event,

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-27-2013, 12:26 AM

Oh... Well... I'm the kind of person that when I'm having problems with something I am VERY private about it. So I find that thread a little awkward.

Though I think I will go over and share some words of wisdom.

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:27 AM

<_< Mene events are complicated?

I detect LAZINESS! And not the Slacker Sheepy sort of lazy either!

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 10-27-2013, 12:29 AM

I don't really think laziness more like not understanding why everything is in an uproar at the moment because of the event :P

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:37 AM

Ah.

Just put her on a poster coaster :D Then all will become clear to her

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-27-2013, 12:40 AM

I sent her a very long detailed message, reminding her to read the FAQ carefully. Since most of the questions are answered in the FAQ.

I hope she starts enjoying the event soon.

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 10-27-2013, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrus Hammer View Post
Ah.

Just put her on a poster coaster :D Then all will become clear to her
I thought the same thing! Ship her to Hummy's thread for the poster coaster XD but that would be cruel and unusual punishment

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 07:44 PM ----------

Quote:
I sent her a very long detailed message, reminding her to read the FAQ carefully. Since most of the questions are answered in the FAQ.

I hope she starts enjoying the event soon.
I hope so as well, everyone kept telling her that it really isn't that bad once you get into the swing of things. At least she won't have to go through no one talking to her and trying to help her out like it was for me when I joined years back -.-

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-27-2013, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.J. Dead View Post
I thought the same thing! Ship her to Hummy's thread for the poster coaster XD but that would be cruel and unusual punishment
You guys are awful... Awfully funny xD

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 10-27-2013, 12:45 AM

How can you put cruel in the same sentence as Hummy? XD

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 10-27-2013, 12:46 AM

*peeks into the closet*

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-27-2013, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.J. Dead View Post
I hope so as well, everyone kept telling her that it really isn't that bad once you get into the swing of things. At least she won't have to go through no one talking to her and trying to help her out like it was for me when I joined years back -.-
I'm the kind of person whom if I don't understand something, I'll try it, and if I fail, I'll just give up and go do something else. Or I won't do anything until I actually watch others doing it and feel like I have a general idea of what to do. I'm going through that right now with WTF RPG. xD

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 10-27-2013, 12:59 AM

Quote:
You guys are awful... Awfully funny xD
I have been known to have my moments XD

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 08:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrus Hammer View Post
How can you put cruel in the same sentence as Hummy? XD
I know! I reread that after I posted it and didn't know what happened...although I wasn't talking about Hummy so I think that makes it better :D

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 08:01 PM ----------

Quote:
I'm the kind of person whom if I don't understand something, I'll try it, and if I fail, I'll just give up and go do something else. Or I won't do anything until I actually watch others doing it and feel like I have a general idea of what to do. I'm going through that right now with WTF RPG. xD
I am the same exact way, if I am unsure of to do I will wait for someone else to do it just to make sure that I either know what to do or can see what to do. Then I will go ahead and do it. I don't like RPing with someone I don't know and for others to see XD I am weird

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 08:03 PM ----------

Thank you for being such an ass 4!

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-27-2013, 01:08 AM

I like RPing because it's something fun to do, and I can make gold for it! Though I wish the RP community was bigger on here. Or maybe I just don't prowl enough of the RP request threads? I like the blame stuff like that on others, but I'm sure I'm at least HALF to blame.

Also having an RP thread keeps things very organized from what I can tell. I did RP through email once, it got very unnerving for me after a while.

Do you RP through PMs then? Or email?

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 10-27-2013, 01:20 AM

Quote:
I like RPing because it's something fun to do, and I can make gold for it! Though I wish the RP community was bigger on here. Or maybe I just don't prowl enough of the RP request threads? I like the blame stuff like that on others, but I'm sure I'm at least HALF to blame.

Also having an RP thread keeps things very organized from what I can tell. I did RP through email once, it got very unnerving for me after a while.

Do you RP through PMs then? Or email?
I will RP with someone through whatever they want to use. Though email takes too long for me sometimes. I haven't been in the RP community here to see what it is like, yet and I have been on Mene for a few years too XD

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-27-2013, 01:33 AM

I like it so far. Though it really bugs me when I start a thread and then the other person just stops responding. I want to lock it immediately, just so I feel like I can finally move on xD

I've only started one thread recently where the person stopped responding. Everyone else has stopped responding in my RP request, which is where I'd rather them do it at.

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 10-27-2013, 01:41 AM

Quote:
I like it so far. Though it really bugs me when I start a thread and then the other person just stops responding. I want to lock it immediately, just so I feel like I can finally move on xD

I've only started one thread recently where the person stopped responding. Everyone else has stopped responding in my RP request, which is where I'd rather them do it at.
See that's another thing with RPing, for me if it isn't moving along at the pace I want it to I just tell the person I am done and leave. Which isn't good so I try not to do that but it happens anyways.
I hate it when people just up and leave without any explanation!

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-27-2013, 01:53 AM

What's your version of a pace you want? Multi posts a day? At least one post a day? Or do you mean storyline?

I found after my partner and I both missed a couple days of posting, I'm just not as excited about the RP anymore. I still am interested and want to keep going, but I'm not as obsessed anymore. I guess its just that "oh, no reply yet, thats sad"