mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 04:42 AM

(( ok well im really sorry. didn't mean to))

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2009, 04:44 AM

(( You don't need to apologize, everyone makes mistakes ^-^ ))

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 04:49 AM

((ok))

ShadowFlamedWolf
Beauty is in the eye of the beho...
Send a message via AIM to ShadowFlamedWolf

Old 01-31-2009, 04:56 AM

Alisa was once again atop a building the only good thing about this one was iand abanded building. Sighing she looked towards the opening door, A male vampire walked out with a human girl. Sighing she and stood up, Walking down the staris she decided on exploring the city. Her dark gray eyes, scanned the dark places. Her long black hair blew in the wind. She was suddenly pulled into a dark alley by a male vmpire, not feeling like killing the poor man she did what any human would do. she kneed him, and ran deeper in to the darkness. The down side to being born human like was that her blood not only had the scent but it tasted like human blood maybe even sweeter. Running to the end of the Alley she curse her luck as she stopped three other vampires.

Rivecia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-31-2009, 05:06 AM

Leah turned her head as the scent of human blood leaked into the alley. Smiling slightly, she examined the girl who had entered their area. The girl wasn't human, though. She was a vampire too. "Hello." She said cheerfully, gesturing for the girl to come closer.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned
Send a message via MSN to TaylorStriker

Old 01-31-2009, 05:10 AM

Kazuma turned his full attention to Leah his eyes closed as he spoke to her. In his Romanian accent he asked "Would you mind telling me what's going on in this city? I'm a bit lost" he rubs the back of his neck and awkwardly laughs. He then opens his eyes revealing his glowing gold eyes, the eyes of royalty. He then flashes Leah a smile, fangs at full length and whiteness.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 05:11 AM

She finally reached a small town. she could still smell the human blood but all she could see were vampires. Yuri walked on holding tight to The young child who was wimpering in fear. "calm down dear ive got your. don't worry." but Yuri wasn't sure. She was very stong but some were stornger would they be able to talk the child from her. She could see hunger in some of there eye as she walked down the street. Could they stop starinf at the poor child.

Last edited by mariellan; 01-31-2009 at 05:35 AM..

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-31-2009, 05:48 AM

Kazuma see's Yuri with the young human girl on her back and how all of the other vampires were staring at them. Kazuma flitted to her side and grabbed the girl off of Yuri's back and held her in his arms. He then picked Yuri up by her small waist and gave a growl to the other vampires who them backed off, quickly. "Hello there my dears" He said showing his royal golden eyes and his long, sharp, white fangs.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 06:06 AM

" hey who are you and what do you think your doing. Give her back." The little girl scared begins to cry. for once Yuri is nervous "please give her to me." She could see the onther vampires watching her. They could jump at her at any moment.

Last edited by mariellan; 01-31-2009 at 06:14 AM..

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-31-2009, 06:21 AM

Kazuma couldn't help but laugh his old, evil, royal romanian laugh "It's alright. You have nothing to fear" he said as he looked at Yuri "I wont hurt you, or the mortal child. Also, those vampires wont touch you while I'm around" giving the girl back to Yuri Kazuma realizes that he as not introduced himself "Oh, how rude of me, i have yet to introduce myself" He bows "I am Kazuma Fujiwara. I am a full blooded vampire, Royalty." He looks at both Yuri and the young girl "And who might you two lovely ladies be?" he asked motioning his right hand to the girls, flashing his fangs and his golden eyes.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 06:27 AM

"Im Yuri and this is my dear, i don't really know here name. never botherd to ask. i thought it be best just to call her Dear. " She lookd at the royal Prince. "who are you for? Vampires or humans?" Yuri picks up the little girl and wispers in her ear a sweet melody to calm her. The king had frightend the little girl. Yuri looked up in the sky, the full moon shined bright. Why did this all happen? Why couldn't they all lived in peace?

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-31-2009, 06:42 AM

Kazuma smiled "I honestly, i'm all for the vampires to win" He glances around " Humans brought this war upon themselves. They should have never tampered with the balance of things long ago" He then looks at Yuri "You're for the humans, aren't you?" He asked with an smile and a glare to go with it. "No matter, neither you nor the little one have to worry. I wont eat her. I live on animal and synthetic blood only." He winked at them.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 06:59 AM

"im not just for the humans. they did bring this on themselfs. but im not for the vampires eather. we have no right killing the inicent." she looks at the little girl. " this little girl has done nothing and yet she will have to pay the price of death sonner or later because of her elders." She look into the Princes golden eye. " im for peace." The little girl had soked Yurin sleave with tears. " o my dear don't cry nothings going to happen to you." Yuri kisses the little girls forhead. she could smell the sweet blood under the young girls fleash. she need to find a place to leave her, a safe place, and soon.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-31-2009, 07:04 AM

Kazuma looked at Yuri with a stern look and then shrugged it off "Where are you staying?" he asked out of pure curiosity. He knew the answer was nowhere but he was humoring her. "If you need a place to stay, you can come with me? If you would like to that is?" He looked at the little girl whom was still crying "Then again, i don't think the little one likes me so it may not be a good idea.. hm.." Kazuma turns to walk away, leaving them to the other vampires who were craving the little ones blood right now.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 07:17 AM

" No wait!!" yuri race after him "please don't leave us here. im tacking up your offer. we don't have any where to stay and i know if you leave thell try and take her from me." yuri once agen begins singing softly to the little girl trying to calm her. " i thinks shes hungry maybe." To the little girl. " My dear, are you hungry?" The little girl nods. Yuri turns to the prince. " you must help me."

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-31-2009, 07:25 AM

"Ehhh.." Kazuma acted like he was debating on weather or not he should "Ok" He said after a moment. "Come with me. I'll get her food. As soon as you tell me what she eats that is" Kazuma laughed slightly. "Please keep in mind that i'm not fond of humans all that much so i don't know what their needs are. You must tell me or i will do nothing" Kazuma walks with Yuri, keeping a distance from the girl for the fear of either eating her or making her cry. Kazuma wouldn't even look at or smile at the child for the fear of her crying again. He despised the sound of crying children.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 07:32 AM

well i remember eating bread and drinking milk, but its been so long. What do you eat dear, iknow your hungry, so lets get something in that belly of yours."
The little girl mumbles something about bread and milk being good. she wouldn't rase her head in fear of all the vampires. "ok." said Yuri "milk and bread it is. thank you Prince Kazuma." She fallowed the prince to where ever he lived.

Last edited by mariellan; 01-31-2009 at 07:57 AM..

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-31-2009, 07:48 AM

"Please, just call me Kazuma. The Prince thing is just to proper" he smiled at Yuri, closing his eyes and not showing his fangs. "Would it be alright if we just flitted to the castle?" he asked in case the child was use to it.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 07:59 AM

"Shes use to it." They Begin towards the castle. Yuri fallows Kazuma. After a short tim they reach the castle. "so this is were you live?" Yuri states holding the little girl tighter. The walk to the fornt door.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-31-2009, 08:47 AM

When we reach the front door, two vampires dressed in tuxedos open the doors and greet Kazuma

"Welcome home young master!"

Kazuma nodded to the men and then motioned for Yuri and the child to enter.

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 08:51 AM

the little girl looks up off of Yuri sholder. " nice place you have here" Yurie say to Kazuma. "How look have you lived here?" She sets The little girl down but holds on to her hand. "Is she safe her?" Yuri says looking at the other vampires.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-31-2009, 09:01 AM

Kazuma looked at Yuri "My family has lived here for over 60,000 years" they walk down the hall into a fully decorated, victorian style, living room where Kazuma offered them a seat " Don't worry, all of the vampires here do as i say, my word is law. The only one's we must worry about are my parents. They drink nothing but human blood. They are usually out at night but just to be safe, she should stay in my room at night. They don't go in there."

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 09:08 AM

"ok" at this information Yuri picks up the little girl agen. " stay here with me dear ok." yuri takes a seat in the living room. 60,000 years is a long time." She Looks at all the painting. " Do you know how your family started. Like your history?"
The little girl had stopped crying and now was sitting int Yuris lap looking at everything in the room.

TaylorStriker
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 01-31-2009, 09:18 AM

Kazuma laughs "Yes, 60,000 years is a long time. My family.. well, we started out as any other vampire. Human. I'm not exactly sure how we came to be vampire but I do know that our family has always been royalty." Kazuma looks at Yuri. "Tell me, how old are you? And, how old do you thing I am?"

mariellan
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2009, 09:34 AM

"well im 178. And you look .... well you act older then me so ill guess..... 400 or soo?" Yuri was fighting to keep the little girl in her lap. " Dear stop it please. you don't want to get hurt do you?"
The little girl stops moving and looks and Yuri "but im hungry."