crazy
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 08:40 PM

A Very Crazy Hangout

Hiya guys! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
I thought I'd make a little hangout for me and my friends. Everybody is welcome! *hug*

*pours hot chocolate for everyone* :)

SecretsOfThePast
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 08:45 PM

O_o... Stop smiling like that. No, DONT COME ANY CLOSER! YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T BITE!
*throws hot chocolate in face*

:shock:

crazy
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 08:47 PM

*burns* Oh no... I'm melting! I'm meeellltttinnng...! :(

TheDemonPrincess16
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 08:49 PM

*throw's crazy in a frezzer.* No melting for you , missy.

Britti
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Britti Send a message via MSN to Britti

Old 12-22-2007, 08:57 PM

Oh, wow! What a hostel way to launch a hangout thread! XD *offers crazy a rag and a new set of clothing* >:3

Aisha Woku
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 09:03 PM

I'm going to get very fat off of hot cocoa by the end of this event. xD *sips on mug*

crazy
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 09:04 PM

Aww thanks guys! >.<

AkashaHeartilly
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to AkashaHeartilly Send a message via Yahoo to AkashaHeartilly

Old 12-22-2007, 09:06 PM

I love hot chocolate. Tis awesome.

TheDemonPrincess16
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 09:06 PM

Heh Heh. You welcome's ^-^ *get's a gaint mug of hot chocolate.* Yummy. *sips.* I also will get fat ><

crazy
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisha Woku
I'm going to get very fat off of hot cocoa by the end of this event. xD *sips on mug*
Hehe yeah I'm with ya there girl! xD

Kitty Paine
Gamer Kitty

Merry Christmas!!!

crazy
Dead Account Holder

Merry Christmas to you as well Kittyberry! :)

TheDemonPrincess16
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 09:12 PM

Hey , has any one ever heard such a sad story when it is close to Christmas? Heh , I have. Here is a pretty sad one :
My best friend Cody Johnson , got in a car reck while driving to higschool. It was already first period and me and my friends were worried because Cody did'nt show up at school. Well all of the sudden Me and my friends who knew Cody , got called down to the office. The pricible told us that Cody was in a terrible car reck. A drunk driver hit Cody. No one at my school knows that I love Cody. Not as a brother but as a boyfirend. I love him. I stood there , shocked and tears in my eye's. I never cry in front of anyone. Never. But it upset me so much. I started crying my eye's out. I was so upset. I ran out of the office and went to the bathroom. I cryed for 2 hours and I was really glad no one came and got me. But then I finally came out for lunch after I dryed it up and you could'nt tell that I had been crying. Everyone looked at me when I walked in the cafeteria. They stared for the longest time and I went to sit with my other friends. One reason I was so upset that Cody got in a car reack was because of the fact is that he was in very bad condition and Cody might not live. I was afraid that I would never get to tell him how I felt about him. I went to the hospital and I watched him sleep forever. I sat there and cryed while I watched and talked to him. Althought he could not hear me. So , finally I went to the church and I prayed for him. I usaually don't pray but I was so worried about Cody. This all happened in the past two days. Now , I am doing nothing but crying and avoiding my firend's.

Aurelia
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemonPrincess16
Hey , has any one ever heard such a sad story when it is close to Christmas? Heh , I have. Here is a pretty sad one :
My best friend Cody Johnson , got in a car reck while driving to higschool. It was already first period and me and my friends were worried because Cody did'nt show up at school. Well all of the sudden Me and my friends who knew Cody , got called down to the office. The pricible told us that Cody was in a terrible car reck. A drunk driver hit Cody. No one at my school knows that I love Cody. Not as a brother but as a boyfirend. I love him. I stood there , shocked and tears in my eye's. I never cry in front of anyone. Never. But it upset me so much. I started crying my eye's out. I was so upset. I ran out of the office and went to the bathroom. I cryed for 2 hours and I was really glad no one came and got me. But then I finally came out for lunch after I dryed it up and you could'nt tell that I had been crying. Everyone looked at me when I walked in the cafeteria. They stared for the longest time and I went to sit with my other friends. One reason I was so upset that Cody got in a car reack was because of the fact is that he was in very bad condition and Cody might not live. I was afraid that I would never get to tell him how I felt about him. I went to the hospital and I watched him sleep forever. I sat there and cryed while I watched and talked to him. Althought he could not hear me. So , finally I went to the church and I prayed for him. I usaually don't pray but I was so worried about Cody. This all happened in the past two days. Now , I am doing nothing but crying and avoiding my firend's.

How unfortunate! I'm so sorry to hear that. What a horrible way to spend the holidays... *hugs* I really hope things look up! Hope Cody improves too. ;<

Never know...a miracle might happen!

crazy
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 10:02 PM

*hug* Oh my god... I hope Cody will be okay. :(

TheDemonPrincess16
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 10:11 PM

Me too! He is like my best friend...ever...I cry a little bit too much this year thought. *hugs you all* Thanks for the hugs!