DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-11-2007, 08:51 PM

[[I just saw Dracula 2000 and silver kills vampires]]

Vincent shook his head slightly with a laugh. "Yeah steaks kill vampires but so do silver bullets to the heart," he said in response. "Trust me I was brought up by my father well to know that much.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-11-2007, 08:59 PM

{hehe} "I never really thought of that as common knowledge, but I guess it depends on your up-bringing. So would you like to join us or not? I don't have all day y'know, we do have a dying girl." She turned around and started walking back, calling behind her "I think you can find your way if you'd like to join us. If not, then best be on your way."

taco bell

Old 11-11-2007, 09:22 PM

Coming to her senses and hearing the end of what the conversation was about she sat up. "we can't hide out here forever we have to go somewhere other than here and I think I know of a way out" She had said. Weakly but firmly she stood up to be at level with them. saying hello to the new guy she realized that maybe coming here to start a new life was a bad idea. She could have always stayed with her friend back in her old home town. Then wasn't the time of thinking of that stuff. She had to concentrate as hard as she could on now,and here.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-11-2007, 09:36 PM

Vincent followed her not really wanting to be alone anymore. He looked down at the girl with interest. He was wondering why people were getting hurt so much recently. He put the gun away and set is bag down.

"If we need to leave now I can quickly bandage the girl and carry her," Vincent suggested.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-12-2007, 03:08 AM

She ran over to the girl "You shouldn't try standing yet! Try to eat something first. Your really weak." She was concerned about the girls health. "I'm glad your joining us...uhh..." She didn't know the boys name or the fainted girl's name. "Okay this is sad in a group of four people I only know two person's names including mine." She looked at the girl then the boy. "What are your names? I'm Risa and that's Sophie." She pointed to Sophie, who was still on the ground.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-12-2007, 03:58 AM

"Oh sorry about that," Vincent said blushing slightly. "I'm Vincent but you can call me V or Vince, which ever you prefer." He had his hand on the gun again ready to shoot anything that attacked them.

.~.Secret.love.~.
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to .~.Secret.love.~. Send a message via Yahoo to .~.Secret.love.~.

Old 11-12-2007, 05:01 AM

Sophie yawned slightly as she looked around. Just realizing that there were more people than she remembered.
Running her hand through her hair she stood up and smiled.
"Hey ya'll. I'm Sophie Iris." She looked at both the woman and the man. Stretching her hand out a bit to whom ever would shake it.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2007, 01:31 AM

She smiled at Vincent "Nice to meet you Vince." Then she turned smiling to Sophie "And g'morning sunshine!" She said with a laugh. "We've got some new members in our escaping group!" She was excited but scared of the gun at the same time so she tried to just keep a plain smile on her face.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-14-2007, 02:40 AM

Vincent could sense her fear for a second and put it on safety and placed it in the holster. It would be easy for him to grab but maybe she would feel safer. Vincent took Sophie's hand to shake it and smiled at her in a friendly manner. "I'm Vincent," he said.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2007, 02:56 AM

She smiled at Vincent "Thank you for putting that away. It wouldn't help you here anyway. No one would be brave enough to attack a group of three vampires and...well I don't know what she is she fainted too soon to tell me anything about herself but she's not human, I can tell you that much. Yes the only thing that's hurting us here is that." She pointed to the fog lurking a few miles away absent minded, knowing they were just out of it's reach, "Now are you hungry too?" She pulled out some food and set it out. "Anyone can eat whenever they want. I have plenty."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-14-2007, 03:09 AM

Vincent shrugged slightly. "It's no problem," he said avoiding tell her that he could take it out and shoot some almost as fast as it were in his hands. He felt safe with it though and he had more ammunition in his bag so that it would last a while. Vincent had been preparing for a while and had collected some blood for the road in case he couldn't hunt. He kept in his bag not really hungry at the moment.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2007, 10:01 PM

Then she remembered Sophie and Vincent probably didn't eat food so it was only her and the girl to eat it. She picked up an apple and took a bite.

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2007, 11:17 PM

Alan heard voices nearby. he was unsure of whether or not he should approach. he was a drifter never staying anywhere long term. he had planned to end that in town. until he heard about the fog on the radio. he had escaped by melding with the water and flowed down the river out of town. he had nothing but the clothing he was wearing. he finally worked up the nerve to make contact. "hello in camp! you don't mind if i come in do you?"

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2007, 10:13 PM

She looked up from her apple "Camp? huh?! Where are you and what are you talking about?" She called in the general direction of the man's voice.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-15-2007, 11:11 PM

Vincent shifted slightly to see who the new comer was. he heard the girl's response and nodded slightly. The apple looked nice though he could not remember what it tasted like. "He's talking about our small group," Vincent said shortly. He had taken is gun out again though it was hidden and out of sight so she wouldn't be freaked out by it. He knew how easily it was to scare some humans.

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2007, 12:22 PM

Alan walked slowly towards the group. "sorry i do realize that its not much of a camp without a fire." alan reached out his hand "my name is Alan. i heard about the fog on the radio then left i town."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-16-2007, 09:20 PM

((Risa is a vampire by the way))
She sighed in relief when it was just another comthing through "Oh hello, I'm Risa, Thats Sophie, Vincent, and we don't know her name yet. She passed out before she could tell us." She pointed to everyone when she said their names then smiled and shook his hand "And welcome to our little escaping group! Would you like to join us in our quest to find new homes?"

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-16-2007, 10:54 PM

"home... heh... yeah i would like a home. thats why i came to town in the first place. i guess it wasn't meant to be... yet." he looked around. "is this every one who's made it so far?" he took a close look at her. "your eyes... sorry. ahem well im afraid i don't have much. i didn't even have time to settle in before i was, shall we say, evicted."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 12:14 AM

Vincent nodded slightly listening to his words in utter silence. He was thinking of how he had learned of this thing that had come over the town. It was strange indeed but he did not mind at the least. He wanted change, something new, fresh blood. He forced himself not to grin at the idea and instead walked over to the girl who had passed out. He knelt down beside her placing a hand on her forehead.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 08:10 PM

She smiled "Well maybe now is the time for you to find a home...sorry for what? And we really don't know how many made it out. Probably more. There are many other directions to run from this city. I should know, I've taken all of them" She smiled and loked back at Vincent for a moment and laughed "She's not dead yet and I would like to keep it that way. Please don't eat ehr." She laughed, not really meaning it, but just saying it to make sure he wasn't going to shorten their numbers.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-17-2007, 08:31 PM

Vincent scowled slightly at the comment and sat down on the ground. They needed to get moving but he didn't know how to tell the others how urgent it was. If they could find a good distance from the fog they would be safe for at least a week or two.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 09:05 PM

She laughed a little at Vincent when he scowled and went back to her apple, sitting down next to the girl that had passed out. "Why wont you wake up already?" She asked the girl on the ground, only because she was bored.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 11-18-2007, 03:53 AM

'Running...gotta keep running...' Chalcocite thought as he ran from the city, struggling to hang onto his belongings and still outrun the moving fog. His back felt as though it was being pelted with broken glass, leaving gashes so large that they would leave most people on the ground.

"Never thought I'd be considered LUCKY to have just been attacked by 7 people at once..." he gasped as he tightened his grip around a thick king-size brown sheet and the strap of his backpack. He struggled to pick up the pace as he continued moving.

A deep gash formed in the back of his right leg, damaging his calf muscle. He let out a yelp as he stumbled, nearly crashing to the ground. Growing panicked, he struggled to hop forward on his left foot, expecting to be pulled back into the fog and killed any second.

But no such thing happened. It seemed to have slowed down...at least in his direction. He collapsed behind a tree, struggling to catch his breath and refusing to take his eyes off the dark clouds. 'Damn...what is this?' he thought, remaining as quiet as possible, as he was almost afraid that it would somehow "hear" and come after him. Suddenly, his ears jolted backward.

"I hear voices...I hope this doesn't mean I'm insane..."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-18-2007, 04:19 AM

She jumped at the yelp from within the fog. Her eyes widened when she figured out someone else was trapped in there. She jumped up, fear clearly her domonant emotion "There's someone else in the fog! We have to help them!" She screamed at the others "I'm going in, it won't kill me. Vincent and Sophie, it wouldn't hurt either of you too bad, is one of you willing to come with me or do I have to go in the fog, get slashed again and drag someone out myself?" She demanded in a hurry.

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 01:36 PM

alan looked around at the others. "ill go with you." he walked over to chocolate. "ill help in any way i can."