EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 05:08 PM

I'll post my 2014 memories here as I get them, lol. please feel free to follow along, but I would very much appreciate it if you don't post here, so I can easily look through it at the end of the year. If you want to comment or ask me something about something on here, please PM or comment on my profile. Thank you!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 01-02-2014, 10:34 PM

The Festival of Winter nights ended today, didn't get to see , but I managed to get all of the EIs and event commons I wanted. And my sister begged me to look at her lyric entry, which really cheered me up, here it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwenaHikari
Winter nights fest is here, it only comes once a year.
Its my favorite time of year. There is food waiting there,
so let's all have some fun, yeah?!

Chorus:
Winter nights, Winter nights, Winter nights, is here
La La La La La La La La
Oh how fun it is to freeze while we
Carve yumeh in ice, Yeah!

The NPC's are here, going to give us all some cheer.
Where did Yumeh hide my drink? Oh, I see it over there
Ew he put his paw in it I think I'ma gonna scream, yeah!

Chorus:
Winter Nights, Winter Nights, Winter Nights
La La La La La La La La
Lets all dress up in gear, so we can spread some winter
Cheer. Oh, look I see a walking fruitcake! Yeah!

Its almost over now, where did the time all go?
There's just two hours left, did you get all you want?
If not, you better hurry - so go run to the shop and
get yourself more socks, yeah!

Chorus:
Winter Nights, Winter Nights, Winter Nights
La La La La La La La La
Its time to raise our glasses, and send it off with style,
Hope you had lots of fun, and will be here next year! Yeah!

Winter Nights, Winter Nights La La La La La Winter Nights Winter Nights x3 (x3=repeat 3 times)

Yay, Winter Nights!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 01-04-2014, 04:21 PM

Got something from yesterday that made me so happy. We were just relaxing around, well all of us but Gwena, she was at work, when UPS drove up, we hadn't ordered anything. It turns out, someone sent us some chocolate covered strawberries from Sherrie's Berries! We have no idea who sent them to us, but there absolutely delicious!

Edit: Found out who sent them, turns out it was my Cousin Kylie who sent them!

Last edited by EirianHikari; 01-04-2014 at 10:19 PM..

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 01-22-2014, 09:33 PM

I have a couple things to add finely! (It's been pretty boring ) We finished trying some of the things we got in December from The Swiss Colony about a week ago, that my Grandma sent us. It was all very yummy!

Our new Church gave us 200 dollars a few days ago, that was very needed right now.

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 05:04 AM

Very happy to tonight, I came to check my quest thread, I found someone had donated to me!

Thank you very much Ode for donating Ningyo, Dark Crystal Armor, and Proper brown steamed skirt!

I also found a new favorite snack combo the other day, cool whip folded with yogurt.

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 02-22-2014, 03:54 PM

Got a few things to add. Finished 4/6 of my armor pieces to tier 2 Nirvana in PWI. Had a fairly nice Valentine's Day, my mom gave me a really nice card, and a box of chocolates. I also got to talk to Mr. Mayor for the first time in 2 years, and was the last poster in his event thread! And met a new interesting character, Elias Martel.

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 05-16-2014, 04:09 AM

I've been awful at keeping up with this lately. But there are some good things to add.

Got some of my gear to tier 2 in PWI, just 2 pieces left, then I can start on tier 3 .
My sis saved up her money from work and got us a WiiU.
And my birthday was on the 15th of May, my mom gave me a beautiful necklace. And I got a profile comment from Elias Martel!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 07-28-2014, 08:56 PM

Updated my....very unused website, and really liking how it came out. I might actually use it! Eirian's Melody

My sister a few weeks ago bought a ton of school supplies on sale, and gave some of them to my mom and I. Which was nice, I had needed some new notebooks.

Changed to a closer bank on June 23rd, and got my first debit card!

And, cropped one of my favorite photos yesterday, sized down a version too, for ease in uploading. I love how it came out!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-06-2014, 12:27 AM

Wow, I suck at keeping up with this, lol. That said, bright moment I want to add in: Got a pair of wings from the Haunted Halloween game that's I've been wanting forever! It was even my most wanted color!

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-06-2014, 02:19 AM

After over a year of think about it, I finely made my new hangout thread idea! No this won't replace Rose Garden, just give me another fun thing to do. :)

Here it is: Mene Rangers

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 11-15-2014, 04:58 AM

I have a lot of things to add in here today!

1. Yesterday around midnight, I started a shiny hunt on my favorite adoptable site, and had it completed in an hour! Only had to hatch 7 eggs. :) Last time I tried it, I hatched well over 100 and still didn't find one in the 16 day time limit!

2. Got to make some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins and chocolate chip cookies, that are so good!

3. Happy to see people enjoying my Mene Rangers thread. :)

4. Christmas movies are on like crazy, and enjoying them!