Lilim
(・・^...

Old 08-02-2007, 11:29 PM

"oOo my goth" She hands the over 20 balloons to some little kid "Here, I need to go help them"

Lilim makes her way to Anna and helps her up "Are you alright? Your tigra dosen't look so good" While she helps Anna the kid she gave the balloons to floats away.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-02-2007, 11:50 PM

Anna smiles to see the familar face appproach her, balancing herself on her sceptor as if she was and old man on a walking stick. She glances off toward the flying child, wondering if this was part of the carnival. Shrugging slightly and reminding herself to check out whatever booth could make that happen, she nods her head eagerly.

"I had my photo taken, and I sang-" Tigra visablely winced at this moment. "-and I wrote a story, and I put in word for a fox adoption!" she annouces, seeming very proud of herself. "I also wrote a story for the newspaper! If its good enough, everyone will see it and I'll get paid!

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-03-2007, 08:04 AM

Seito peered into the tent.

While it was runned by her friend and sensei, Gabriel, she avoided this place like plague. Not to offend her friend, but merely because she despiting role playing. Seito preferred a game of round robin, but yet here she was.

"Belle better show up soon," Seito mumbled. How her friend talked into this with only one sentence, she'll never understand.

Stephanie
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Stephanie Send a message via MSN to Stephanie

Old 08-03-2007, 08:18 AM

"Dammit I missed it again!" Stephanie said wanting to stomp around. "Its just before one and everyone is gone; its summer for Pete's sake! People are supposed to be staying up late partying late right? I know its a mature little community but come on!" she exclaimed, making the infamous gonk'd expression.
"Oh, the picture!" she exclaimed. She dug through her purse and gently grasped the photo she had printed out from her DeviantART account. It was crappy, but she knew that Gabe would appreciate it either way. And it was worth the $3 to put a smile on the guy's face.
Her stomach suddenly gave a lurch, and Stephanie realized that she hadn't had anything to eat for hours. Earlier that day she had a baked potato, but that was almost 12 hours ago. Ugh... What am I gonna get to eat here at midnight? May as well see what I can get around here, she thought to herself. Maybe someone is around this late that can cook?
"Owwwwww," Stephanie groaned, covering her stomach with her arms. "Ugh, gotta find something to hold me over," she murmured looking around the carnival grounds again. She started towards the food court when she noticed Gaberiel's booth decked in balloons and cards.
"What's all of this?", she asked, stopping and staring. She picked up one of the cards and opened it up.
  • Hey Gabriel, Congratulations on becoming a Mod! I know you'll do a good job!
It was signed, but Stephanie couldn't make out the signature. Probably an artist, you can't read half of their signatures she thought, laughing at her remark. She pulled out her art again from her purse and turned it over. Pulling out a pen, she wrote;
  • Heya Gabe, congrats on the new job. I'm hella jealous! I know you're probably a bit overwhelmed but I know you're perfect for the job. Don't be shy about it either you dork, I know you will be for a while. I'm sure the feeling will pass.
    Kick some ass, ban some spammers and tell those magikarp to use splash attacks!
    Belle
    <3
She layed the picture on top of all of the other cards and picked up a few pebbles on the ground. She placed them at the corners of the picture to prevent it from blowing away in the cool night breeze. Stephanie smiled again, the way that only fond memories of her best mate could.
The moment was ruined when her stomach growled yet again, leaving the lean, dark-haired girl with the same exasperated expression as before.
"I have to get something to eat, like now," Stephanie said out loud. She continued onto the food court and saw some movement.
"Um, hello? Someone there?" she asked, a bit fearful. She walked toward the figure, then gave a sneaky smile. Stephanie recognized her immediately even though her back was turned. She snuck up on her friend, and then glomped her! "Seitooooooooooo!!!!!"

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-03-2007, 08:30 AM

Two things went through her mind as she felt someone tackle glomp her.
1. She was going to kill whoever just did that
2. She was going to kill Belle who was probably the person doing the glomping for making her wait so long.

Seito settled for whacking her friend on the head with a squeaky hammer. "Mou Belle, talk about making me wait forever." Seito poked her friend. "You know how many WEEKS it's has been since we last talk?" She put on her most serious face ever as she stared at Belle.

Kyonki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2007, 10:08 AM

"Oh man, the carnival is coming to an end!"

Kyo sighed as she walked by the many colorful tents and the different activities of the carnival. She had been with DL for a while, and had won a dragon plushie for DL. DL had gone home now tho, she needed rest, so Kyo was walking around on her own. You could see that she had been having quite a fun time, with all the plushies and balloons and candy that she was holding.

Stephanie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-03-2007, 10:38 AM

"Meep!", Belle winced. "Don't hurt me nee-san!"
"Its been FOREVER since we talked! Don't you know how worried I've been of you and Sensei?!"
"I know!" Stephanie replied, trying to calm her buddy down, "We've all been busy though. Gabe works full-time, has an apartment, and he's actually going to school for senior year! Plus he's a mod now!!!"
"And whats your excuse?"
"Errr...." Stephanie stood there blankly for a moment until a light bulb went off. "I'm now an admin on the gamer's club website, I've been trying to get a job, I'm getting paid to make art for a guy, and my cousin is still waiting for me to get STARTED on his dragon commission. Oh, and I still haven't started my summer homework and school starts in less than 2 weeks. I'm just a bit stressed out right now."
Seito stood there blankly for a second, then regained her previous serious stature. "Then come tell me baka! Remember that time I helped you on that World War One report?"
"Um, yea...?"
"Just let me help you again, but for me to help you we need to talk!!!" Seito had pretty much gotten the point across.
"Heheh..." (( ^^; ))

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-03-2007, 10:43 AM

Seito whacked Belle again with her squeaky hammer before letting out an angry chu. "Muzukashi," she muttered. Weeks since a reply. Barely a hello, hey I'm doing fine. She was angry, she was annoyed.

But ultimately could not stay mad.

With one more whack with her hammer, she grinned. "Well with that said and done and off my chest, what the hell have you been up to?"

Stephanie
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-03-2007, 10:55 AM

Be thankful its a blow-up hammer and not something else, Stephanie thought to herself with a nervous smile. I know she won't stay mad, but I hate upsetting her..
"Um, right now I should actually be sleeping, but of course I'm not. Just like last summer! Heh..."
"Same here, anything exciting though?" Seito asked.
"Not really, I'm going on vacation for 5 days though. Going to Yosemite and Tahoe starting Saturday."
"You don't sound too enthusiastic about it, whats wrong?"
"My sister isn't taking her medication anymore, so we're gonna have to deal with full-blown ADHD, OCD, and other things. Plus my dad is gonna have to drive and he has the worst case of road rage anyone has ever seen. People say its because he's a trucker, but he was horrible on the road even before then. What about you? What's going down in Chinatown?"

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-03-2007, 11:00 AM

Seito chuckled. Chinatown. That sounded something like Ossal would would say. "Not much. Probably sleep. Get ready for college, finish up thank you cards, play video games, work." Seito rolled her eyes. God she needed a new life.

Perhaps getting off the computer once and while would help. Well actually then again, summer was filled with some interesting stuff. "Maybe I'll go body boarding again. Still have kendo practice. Sensei gonna expect me there seeing how I advance a rank last week. Oh and placement exams. Gotta get those dones seeing how I won't be able to take any of my required classes without them. God. Double E is hard. I'm so gonna die. There is so much math and science in there. I told my parents that I'm not gonna be able to finish in four years," Seito just continued to ramble on.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-03-2007, 04:29 PM

Anna revealed the side of herself that wouldn't destroy everything in sight, and that would be when she was asleep. Curled near a corner of the carnival the teen was nuzzled against Tigra for warmth, scepter almost buried under the HUGE whale that she had placed on her head a few moments before. Almost serene as she slept away the last day of excitement, she woke up to disappointment. Today, the carnival was going to end.

"So I'm just gonna have to enjoy a full day," she mutters.

Nudging gently at Tigra, Anna pulls herself to her feet, stretching out with a soft yawn. As soon as Tigra felt Anna's weight get off, it did the same, more cramped as it had been used for a pillow all night. Well-rested and almost ready to face another day with Anna, it drags itself to its feet and starts to lick at its paws.

The duo start to wander through the stands and booths to see what was remaining for them to do, Anna somehow carrying all the cargo that she had gained, varying from pandas, bugs, fishes, and other things that Tigra had no idea how it was going to carry home. After pausing at the tent of her mafia to leave some baggage behind, Anna heads on out to check on what was going on.

Kyonki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2007, 04:44 PM

After walking around endlessly, buying some more 'provisions' on her 'journey', she spotted a familiar person. Kyo walked up to the person and tapped her lightly on the shoulder. "Heya! you'r Anna right?", she said with a grin, "I saw you at the Funhouse telt!". Kyo was glad she met somebody that she recognized, maybe she could have some company on the little time that was left of the carnival.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-03-2007, 04:52 PM

Anna turns at the tap and Tigra the mention of Anna's name, one trying to remember where she had heard this voice before and the other trying to figure out what Anna was about to be sued for. Anna smiles wide at the mention of the Funhouse tent, offering the tip of her Scepter the way someone would offer a hand to shake. Tigra couldn't help but expect the lady to run for the hills if she had seen what Anna had done with that Scepter throughout the carnival.

"That's right!" Anna cheers, seeming pleased that her name had been remembered. "And you're..." She frowns for a moment, not being that good with recognizing and names. Then remembering someone who she knew that had a similar name, her face lights up. "You're Kyo, aren't you?"

Kyonki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2007, 05:11 PM

Kyo grinned and nodded. "I'm glad that you rememberd!". She turned to the left and the right, looking like she was searching after something, before turning back to Anna. "You'r also wandering around alone?", she asked. Kyo looked at Anna's Tigra and smiled. Playing around with the lollipop in her mouth for a second, before taking it out and said "Except for being with this one, of course.".

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-03-2007, 05:28 PM

At long last Gabriel had emerged from the main Carnival tent. He had spent the last several hours hidden away talking to other staff members and reading up on training manuals.

He felt such disappointment at the fact that he had missed so much of the fun. His work away from the Carnival had ensured that to the grandest of all extents.

He paused, the morning sun warming him slightly, and sighed.

"Such a beautiful day...such a beautiful place."

He looked down and fondly patted the blue daisy he had received earlier.

"Time to begin yet another day." He smiled and proceeded out into the crowd.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-03-2007, 05:35 PM

Anna follows Kyo's gaze for a few moments before responding, seeming to want to see whatever it was Kyo wanted to. After finding nothing she nods her head, wondering which stand was passing out the lollipops. Then remembering the box of Pocky she had bought, she smiles wide and starts opens up the box, taking out one of the wonderful, chocolate-covered sticks and nibbling at the tip. Tigra just had to shake its head. The last thing Anna needed was some more sugar.

"Yeah, I'm pretty much a loner, besides Tig- IS THAT GABE?"

Gabe, of course, happened to be what Anna called the co-host Gabriel, whom had chosen the wrong time to be seen by Her Royal Craziness, right when she was fresh off the Pocky. Grabbing Kyo by the hand and giving Tigra a firm push in the direction, she'd rush over to the co-host, waving her free hand like crazy in his direction. Sadly, her free hand happened to have her (groan) Scepter in it. And about two seconds into almost glomping the poor man, she also hit him over the head.

"HIYA GABE!" she screams, speaking so loudly though she had almost knocked him over. "I MET LILIM YESTERDAY!"

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-03-2007, 06:06 PM

"Now...just to find that dreadful Vicktoria and get this-"

He never finished, the attack hitting him blindly and from seemingly no where.

With such force, he crumbled down like an old statue.

"Ack...what the?!" He looked up rubbing the impact point on top of his head.

"Ah?" He gazed at a girl positively busting with enthusiasm. She seemed to know who he was and knew Lilim.

"Hello there..." he stood up shakily and dusted himself off, his head throbbing.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-03-2007, 06:12 PM

Anna started to skip circles around the fallen co-host, waving both arms around in some crazed ritual-like, savage dance as if she were planning to cook him. But thank heavens that Anna, although many things, wasn't a cannibal. She only stopped dancing when she took a moment to help dust off his clothing with her Scepter, which some could've sworn was just an excuse to beat him to death while seeming innocent. Noting that he looked as if he had a full day- and an appointment at the dry cleaners for his clothes- she smiles to him.

"Hey Gabe, I'm Anna!" she announces, proudly introducing herself. "That's Tigra over there, being late as usual!"

Tigra just managed to catch up with its over-excited owner, collasping as Gabriel had done. Resting next to and almost behind the moderator as if he was a shield from the horrible woman with the scarf set, it glances out warily from the side of the male's ankle. Anna didn't seem to notice that she was being avoided by her own pet, she was too busy grabbing and shaking Gabe's hand.

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-03-2007, 06:19 PM

"Ah...I'm flattered honestly!" Gabriel smiled, happily shaking the enthusiastic Menewshan's hand.

He looked around concerned. He needed to get to work soon or he'd likely lose his job.

"Anna...forgive me...I must go for now."

He bowed politely and hurried off.

Kyonki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2007, 06:28 PM

Having no other choice but just to follow Anna, she looked at the person they seemed to be heading for. "ooh.", she said in a liking tone. "Isn't that one of the hosts? I wanted to meet them!".

Kyo poked Gabriel as they arrived in front of him, to 'check' if he was real. "ooh~.". She waved lightly with a bright smile, introducing herself also, following Anna's example. "I'm Kyo, nice to meet you, host-person-Gabriel!". It seemed that they wouldn't be able to exchange much words anymore, as it seemed that the host had to go. She waved bye-bye to him as he left.

Kyo turned over to Anna. "He kinds of reminds me of the bunny from the Alice in the wonderland you know? Kind of in a rush!", she said with a grin. She could be kind of random sometimes.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-03-2007, 06:34 PM

Anna waves crazily as Gabe departs, disappointed to see him go, most likely because she wanted to give him some more bruises from him to remember her by. After he disappeared from her line of vision, she turns back toward Kyo, nodding her head in agreement.

"Too bad he couldn't stay any longer, though," she adds, pouting a little bit.

Kyonki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-03-2007, 06:37 PM

Kyo nodded. "I agree. It woudl've been nice to learn a little more about our host!". Sighing, she stood there next to Anna, looking after at the direction that Gabriel had left towards for a while. "So..", she looked at Anna before continueing with a bright smile on her face, "..What shall we do now?".

Mahinva
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-04-2007, 12:05 AM

Mahinva sighed, stood, and walked out of the first aid tent. The nurse was far too busy and the bump on Mahinva's head had managed to recede as the swelling went down. She stood and sauntered off, shrugging her shoulders as the nurse lifted a finger hesitantly.

An ice cream vendor was nearby and Mahinva managed to score herself a free, full-sized sample of chocolate iScream on a freshly made waffle cone. It was delicious; Mahinva wandered the carnival while savoring the snack. The carnival seemed less populated, under Mahinva's observation and she was slightly disappointed as people-watching had been one of her favorite pastimes.

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 08-04-2007, 06:10 AM

Little Shi curled up under her blanket. The carnival has been such a big adventure, she couldn't help but be tired.

Of course her literally running around the fair wasn't helpful. She had gone to the tilt-a-whirl, to wait for her friends (though that ended in vain). While she was waiting a man came up to her. He was one of the carnis, but more like a gypsy. He was sweet and had a conversation with her for a while. Shishunki didn't mind since he was fairly handsome. Not to mention mysterious.

It was only then when he said he liked playing games did things go wrong. He mentions something about tag, only not the way you normally play. (Shi couldn't remember all of it any more). If he caught her he'd get a kiss. At first she thought it was some kind of joke, that he was flirting. Only when he made a grab for her did she freak out. They ran and she hid around the grounds for a while. Until some of the not-so-handsome-and-young carnis saw their little game and wanted to play too.

Soon more people got involved (including more girls). Some had fun, even became friends afterwards, some were traumitized for life. Shi made it out alive and with out getting caught. Mostly due to her hiding abilities. Yay for the displays at the fair. Though a crooked tooth man almost suspected her...

So now Shishunki got a well deserved night sleep. Poor hawt guy still wanting the kiss...

Gabriel
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 08-04-2007, 06:16 AM

"At long last..."

Gabriel re-entered the carnival grounds. The week was a glorious and spectacular one, but sadly it slowly was drawing to a close.

Gabriel quietly watched as he walked. Life all around him still was bustling. People wandered from tent to tent, merchants still sold goods. It was astounding.

He carefully removed a single blue daisy from his breast pocket and sat on a bench, gazing at it fondly.