CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-17-2015, 05:48 AM

For the moment Opal stayed quiet, she knew it was best that Diamond did all the speaking since they had no background information yet. She also knew her sharp friend would pick up on her ‘human’ name. Though she missed hearing her given name she quite liked the new one she had chosen. The couple had helped her pick it out long ago.

Nodding her head once Susie smiled at Diamond. “Thank you. I’m glad you think so,” she said as she pushed Opal’s packages forward.

Opal saw Diamond’s look and knew it was time to leave. Stepping forward she gathered up her packages having already paid when she had placed the order. “Thank’s Susie, you’ll let me know when the new catalog comes in yes?” She was a bit addicted to lovely clothing and Susie definitely enabled her. After saying goodbye she started walking towards the door.

“Ready love?” If they chose to go back to the cottage she would walk her bike since they only had the one.

The alley was pitch black, void of all light. Nothing could pierce the black hole it was. Out the mouth of it you could hear a dark laughter coming from deep within the shadows. Suddenly two small silver lights appeared, growing closer and closer. They seemed to be floating in the air, as they got closer you realized they were a pair of eyes.

Once more a dark sinister laughter played out and a form started to step out of the darkness. It almost seemed as if the shadows were clinging to the body, which in fact they were. They didn’t want to let go of their mistress quite yet.

The woman shrugged her shoulders, the shadows finally letting go and slinking away. Finally there was light in the alley once more and you could now see her. She was dressed black and silver. The black markings and onyx stone rimmed in silver on her face made her look like an exotic warrior.

She looked back into the alley with a wicked grin. A few feet in laid a body, it’s face lined with terror. The woman was practically skipping as she walked away, her shadows trailing along after her like well trained dogs. Everything about her exuded darkness.

Suddenly she stepped into a shadow and disappeared, only to reappear outside a building all the way across town a few seconds later. She let herself in and frowned when she didn’t see the assistant. Walking over to the elevator she got in and went up to the penthouse.

The doors slid open and she stepped out. “Bloody hell Bazel, do you understand how tedious it tis finding you these assistants. I have to do interviews, interviews for god’s sake. Can’t I just give you a shadow eh? You can kill em however many times and they’ll just keep getting up.” She threw herself into a chair, letting her legs dangle over the arm.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 05-17-2015, 09:05 AM

The day was going well, that was the least she could think to herself as the young woman looked up towards the sky as she relaxed on a blanket in the grass. Her long pink hair was spread out on the ground a bit as her clothes were something that would be normal for a person her age. Her dress was black with white ruffles on the hems with white stockings and black dress-like shoes. On her head was a white headband with slight ruffles to it, to most people, they would have thought she was a goth. Maybe, partially. Who knows. But the young woman was just a young woman who was relaxing in the park like any other person.

There were a few things that were different about her, for one was the fact she had two different color eyes. One was a brilliant blue while the other was a gold-ish color. Her eyes stared up towards the sky, watching the clouds float across the blue sky. In this time period, it was ok for this young woman to relax just like this in the grass, but that then, it was different. Different from how she was treated then. No one would suspect that the young woman would be considered something important. She was, after, the gem Sapphire. It had been centuries once someone had called her by that name. How long has it truly been? She had reawakened since 2013, so why hasn't she found any of the other guardians. A faint mental sigh escaped her mind as she looked over towards a nearby pond filled with fish. She blinked a bit before her stare returned to the sky.

Sapphire soon turned her head towards her side and picked a nearby flow from the grass, playing with the petals and the past played in her mind, 'How long until I find one of them. I can say that I miss them but do they even notice I am not with them, I was easy to forgive since I had nothing really special about me.' She thought to herself, thinking about how unique the other guardians were, she wasn't anything special. She couldn't even have a conversation with a person without her chalk and board with her. All because she couldn't talk. For some reason, Sapphire was never given the ability to speak, she had always spoke with her mind and back then, it was normal. But now, she had to be careful since it wasn't considered 'normal' anymore.

The pink haired woman placed her hands on her stomach before closing her bi-colored eyes yet again. She wanted to just sleep within the lovely day that it was, relaxing in the part as she just laid in the grass. Her fingers interlaced with each other as she started to relax a bit more. Her legs crossing at the ankles, a song started playing through her head. It was perfect, something to hair as she slept, some music that she had suddenly remembered. The park was a very peaceful place. Not much going on and it was quiet enough for her to collect her thoughts and remember the good times she had back then, back when it was ok to be forgotten and being a bit lonely amongst your own kind.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-18-2015, 02:47 AM

As the pair sat on the bench Turquoise leaned her head back, staring up at the sky. Things were always so peaceful here. That’s why this place had become one of her favorite spots within the city. The past two days had been trying. Silence filled the space between the man and woman.

Casey sat quietly beside her, curiously watching. This woman was one of the strongest people he had ever met. It was when the woman closed her yellowish green eyes and sighed that the man broke the silence.

“Ru, have you considered letting me help you? I worry about you because you take so much on yourself and push yourself so hard. It would make it easier if we worked together to help people.” Once again Casey was making his argument. Maybe this time she would at least let him in a little closer or possibly consider his proposal. While he awaited her reply his eyes moved to his hands which were folded in his lap. Was he nervous? No, that wasn’t it. It was more of he was anxious and worried. He had seen Turquoise look similar to she did right now before. Not long after that she had fallen ill and disappeared for several weeks. Little did he know that the woman wasn’t sick in the sense he believed her to be.

Looking over at him Turquoise just smiled, but it was clearly half-hearted. “Casey I understand and thank you, but the answer is still no. You only know a small part of what I do, as you were not taught the way I was. It’s true that it would be easier, but you could only preform the counseling services that I provide. There is more to my job than that.” Another soft sigh came from the woman as her gaze shifted back to the sky.

“Could you even begin to understand the importance of the spirit? No matter how dark or light it is? That in reality we are much more closely connected than we think? Every living thing has a spirit and that spirit is eternal because even after our physical being has died our spirit lives on. It moves on to the next realm of being. There are times though when spirits get stuck, lose their way or don’t even realize that their physical being has perished. Sometimes it’s not just the living that needs help and sometimes to help the living we need help from the spirits.” She paused before looking back at her friend. “If you can tell me that you understand that, that you can do as I do, that you can perform the duties that were entrusted to me by the shaman of my tribe then I’ll reconsider my answer. Until then the answer is no.”

Turquoise did her best to describe things in a way that her human friend would understand and believe instead of endangering him by telling him the truth. He was better left in the dark instead of knowing the truth of her existence; of what her true purpose was and that there were more guardians similar to her. Just like the others she helped, it was the one thing she could due to protect them.

The woman shifted, sitting up straighter from the slouched position she had been in. “Thank you again for your worry, but it’s unnecessary. I can take care of myself as I always have.” The tiredness she had felt earlier was returning. The sooner she returned home the better.

Casey thought of objecting, but instead listened to her in silence. It was true he didn’t understand the woman’s spiritualistic and shaman ways. They were foreign to him. Still there had to be something he could do to lighten the woman’s burden. He turned a bit to face her, placing one of his hands on the bench between them. “I could learn to understand them if you would show me more of the rituals you perform. Ru, I only want to help.” Before he could say more the woman cut him off.

“I’m afraid it’s not that simple. So please just leave things as they are. You can help me by just supporting me the way you always have. There is no need for more than that Casey.” Turquoise made sure to look at the man as she spoke. For some odd reason what she was doing hurt. Maybe it was because she knew he cared for her more than he should. They couldn’t have the type relationship that he was trying to pursue. It wouldn’t be right would it? No, not when her heart still belonged to someone else even if that person didn’t feel the same way.

“So other than that what is it that you wanted to speak to me about? You said it was important.” She attempted to change the subject before things could grow awkward between them. Her hand rested on top of his where it rested on the bench between them.

Casey sighed, it was clear that he had lost this battle. He hung his head while he listened to her. It wasn’t until she placed her hand on his that his gaze returned to Turquoise. A grin slowly formed on his lips. Had she forgotten what tomorrow was? Should he tease her?

“Well I do have something else to ask you,” he replied as he proceeded to stand up. Before the woman knew it the man was down on one knee in front of her. The man took her hands before looking up at her. “Ruya Namid will you…” He paused for a moment. “Will you join me for dinner tomorrow night? After all it’s the anniversary of when you came to this city and we first started working together.” As Casey spoke he couldn’t keep a straight face, he started to laugh. Even though he was laughing it still hurt to tease her this way.

At first the turquoise and gold haired woman stared at the man with confusion shining in her yellowish green eyes. It wasn’t until he knelt, taking her hands and started speaking using her human name that Turquoise’s face turned almost as red as the marking under her eyes. “Casey…wait, you know...” That is all she was able to get out before he finally finished his question. When he started laughing she huffed out a breath in frustration, pulling her hands away from him. Turquoise was half tempted to smack him for being so mean. After a bit she calmed down, shaking her head as she gave him a smile. “Well if it’s just dinner then that is fine. I shall accept your invitation. Like you said it is the 5 year anniversary of our friendship and my living here.”

Standing up she gave him a light shove. “Don’t ever do that again. You know we are just friends, nothing more.” As Turquoise spoke she didn’t look at him, fearing her eyes would give away that if things continued as they have there could be a possibility for more. That was something she couldn’t accept, at least not right now. When Casey was back on his feet she looked to him.

The male sighed heavily. He gave her a wounded look, but laughed as always to show it was fine. “I know Ru. You know me though I like to tease you. Forgive me?” Casey took her hand and pulled the guardian to him and hugged her tightly. “Please sit back down and we can catch up a bit while you rest.”

Reluctantly Turquoise agreed after giving him a skeptical look and saying she would forgive him this time. She too laughed off the little prank. Maybe she had been over thinking it?

Will you draw my OCs?

Last edited by blueblackrose; 06-19-2015 at 02:10 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-18-2015, 04:48 PM

Diamond smiled politely at at female who smiled at her, thanking her. The packages were gathered, and the two were ready to go now. Opal spoke to her, confirming this. Nodding, she once more thanked the other woman, before the two of them walked out to the street. Back in the fresh air, Diamond took a breath. "Seems that you have indeed met some friends here" she smiled, happy to see this. She still wondered what kind of people the ones who found Opal were, but the other was not worried about it, so she put it out of her mind as well. She wondered at the same time, what kind of place it would be that Opal lived within.

She knew the other had more of an open and free personality and spirit, enclosed spaces were not really her thing back in the day. How much had she changed? Would things be to different between them? She hoped not, it was good to see at least a single familiar face at this time. She had not been expecting to find one of the others so soon, but now that she had, she found herself feeling far more at ease. She felt calmer and happier, though Opal always did have that effect on her. One of the few who could bring out the more girly side of her. She chuckled a bit at the thought of it.

Her hand gently slipping into the other's, merely wishing to feel her friend's warmth. After so long, part of this still felt like a dream. "It is good to see you" she repeated an earlier comment, giving a light squeeze to the hand, before she let it go. "I suppose I should say lead the way...since I honestly have no idea where to go" she smiled, a bit of a playful remark against her own situation. She did not feel sorry for herself, this was a new start, one she would make the best of.

-----------

His gaze out of the window was interrupted by the appearance of the woman. His eyes turned to her, as she spoke to him. She was complaining about the assistant, so, she had caughten on to that. He smiled, chuckling a bit as she flopped into a chair. He turned fully towards her, "forgive me my dear....you know how tedious this life can get here" he walked over to her, gently trailing a fingertip down one of the legs that dangled over the side of the chair. "I'd much rather hunt you" he playfully said, giving her a smile. In this day and age, finding a romantic partner was practically non existant. At times, he found himself playfully flirting with the other at times. Perhaps it was out of the fun of seeing her reactions, or because she enjoyed banter back.

He did not feel the need to eradicate her when she did give him a quip, which helped to improve his opinion of her. He did trust her, she was one who had been with him for awhile. She had not let him down, even in the case of these assistants, which made him not worry to much when it came to asking her about things. He walked back around to the desk, where a little chest sat. The wood it was made out of dark and clearly old in nature. It had markings that none from this time would recognize on the top of it. The box itself was locked, as it always was. Usually it was put away, but today for now, it was on the desk. He ran a finger over the top of it, before looking out the windows again.

"How would you like a bit of fun as well? Humans can't be much fun for you hunting as well" he looks at her, "I think it's time to give you a much better list of targets." He smiled once more, a playful darkness within his eyes. "Our guests are beginning to arrive...I doubt it will take much more time before all of them are awakened. I need you to find them...have a little fun along the way if you want, but bring me names and information." He could easily find it on his own, a bit of work, but nothing to big. This way was more fun though allowing the other to stretch her legs and have a little more fun as well if she liked.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-19-2015, 12:09 AM

Topaz

Topaz stood on a concrete ledge, like what you would see in a city that protected plants from trampling feet. This particular barrier blocked off a tall chain link fence, and behind it was a power grid. The blonde hair girl often returned to this place, it was the place of her wakening.

When Topaz agreed to sleep, being the element of electricity that she was, her stone was electrically charged and quickly drew other elements in, encasing it in other layers of stone and particals. She looked like any other rock, nothing special. At least, not until someone had gathered up a bunch of random rocks for the sake of polishing them. It was then that the true beauty of the Topaz that the woman had become was finally seen.

Her stone was passed down as just a stone. It stayed within a family for who knows how long. At least, until one day, her owner at the time, who was a child, was being bullied. The bully took Topaz's true form and threw it over the chain link fence where she landed on one of the power convertors. It was at that time her stone reacted and it was time to wake up. The stone started glowing a vibrant orange-yellow color, electricy started bouncing to it and the stone seemed to become a light. The kids had long since run as the powergrid made loud, unnatural noises as electricity zapped all along the coils trying to get to the stone. Finally, the large construct couldn't handle funneling all the power that was trying to get through and it bursted. There was a loud bang, there was smoke and a sudden, bright flash of light before the city went dark and a small woman with thick, long blond hair and a flowing golden dress stood before the destruction.

Authorities eventually came and mistaking Topaz for a teen, they took her to the local orphanage where she has stayed ever since, well, mostly.

"Sing one more, sing one more," a series of little voices chanted behind her. A large grin grew on Topaz's face, or Dae'Zara, Zara for short, as she was now called. She stepped to the side, spinning to face the small crowd of children below and and began to sing into and invisible microphone and dance across the top of the concrete divider.

It had been 5 years since Topaz woke and a couple years back, she had been playing with the kids when a man approached her. 'You have this presence' he told her, giving her his card. He was a scout and she was his target for the next big idol. It seemed fun, so Topaz took the man up on his offer. It had been about 2 years since then. Her first album was out and she was a growing sensation. Her manager had been busy recently in trying to set up a tour for the girl and in that time, Topaz made sure to keep helping out at the orphanage.

The money she made from her local concerts went back to the facility that took her in those few years ago. She didn't like the conditions the kids lived in so the money went to fixing up the place as well as replacing much of the furniture and fixtures. Eventually, when she got enough money from her shows and whatever else she did, Topaz wanted to make the orphanage bigger, for she felt it was too small for the growing number of kids that came in.

As Topaz concluded her song, she bowed to the kids who were jumping and cheering. Many of them were orphans, but not all and Topaz used that to help the orphans make friends with the others. It seemed to work because the crowd of kids always seemed to grow.

Hopping off the wall, she extended her hands down to the children. "Hand in hand, it's off to the park!" She happily exclaimed and indeed, one by one, the children held hands before grabbing hers. The adults all watched as Topaz led the children, whom grew oddly obedient, down the side walk to the large park in the city. Smiles were on the faces of the adults, of the children and of course on Topaz. It was peaceful and everyone around her seemed happy.

Once she entered the park with the kids she ushered them towards the playground as she always did. Of course, some would run about the grass, others would try to catch frogs in the pond, but they all played together, not caring where anyone was from.

She was just about to fold her hands before her, to watch the kids for a little bit, when it felt as though a bolt of lightning hit her. Not literally of course, but she felt this twinge in her brain and she could ignore it. It was like someone was watching her and talking about her at the same time with how her ears were ringing. Turning around, the woman looked about the park until her golden eyes fell upon a woman with pink hair laying near the pond.

Her breath got caught in her throat as she stared for a moment, until a big goofy smile came across her lips. The figure was on the complete other side of the pond and though it took much longer than needed, in a Topaz-like fashion, she tip-toed across the park as though that would keep the woman from realizing she was there.

Her prey didn't seem to move though. Had she fallen asleep? Could Topaz have been wrong and it wasn't who she thought it was? If that were the case, the blonde woman wouldn't have cared either way.

As she approached, the laying woman didn't give away whether she recognized Topaz's presence or not. When she was a few feet away, she took to her hands and knees, which must have looked silly as the girl was wearing white stockings and a short white, pleated skirt, and slowly crawled the rest of the way to the woman.

Once up to her, and not being the type to care about personal boundaries, Topaz sung a leg over the woman's waist, straddling her as she placed her forehead against the others. "Sapphire?" She whispered, in that volume that gave away that you were trying to be quiet but were far to excited to be even the tiniest bit successful. "Is that you?"

Ruby
The day was truly a good one, even besides the weather Ruby felt as though something was destined to happen. She felt a tug at her heart that told her to keep going. The red haired woman had to fight the tug and its desire for her to just run across town and to fetch her fabrics and be on her way. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and straightened her back. She would be to the store shortly and running in a kimono and geta would just look silly and that was not acceptable.

She paused at the side of the road, waiting for the sign on the other side to light up, telling her it was safe to walk. Ruby loved to people watch, mostly to mentally judge all of them and deem their lack of whatever as a good reason for them to need her again. This time though, as she scanned the stores, her red eyes fell upon two women that were coming out of the store she was heading to. Those red orbs narrowed instantly.

when the cross walk signaled for her to cross, Ruby calmly made her way to the store, her geta continuing to clack on the pavement. Not as many people stared at her on this end of town, her garb was pretty much expected by these local shopkeepers and oddly enough, they enjoyed talking to the sometimes bitter woman.

Taking a slowly breath, Ruby came to a stop before the two woman. The white dress the one wore was not needed to give away who they were. "That's what you decided to wake up in?" Ruby chided, clicking her tongue as her eyes traced up and down Diamond's form as she neatly tucked her hands into the long sleeves on her kimono. She let her gaze pause on the woman's face for a moment before her attention shifted to the aqua haired woman.

"And I would love to know what you got into a fight with to come out looking like that." Though it didn't seem like it, Ruby was very happy to see the two women before her. Unfortunately, the shock of seeing two other guardians was too much for her to process and she ended up being a bit more bitter than she intended.

As her eyes danced between the two woman for a few moments, it was as though the gears that controlled the emotions of her head started spinning. Her eyes softened from their narrowed look and widened as though something had really surprised her as a red hue came to her cheeks.

She pulled one hand to her brow to cover her eyes as she looked down, the other waved the two woman away. "Go, please leave, allow me to collect my thoughts and repent for the cruel things I just said." She turned her back to the woman, bringing both hands up to frame either side of her face as she took a few steps towards the store they just walked out of.

"Way to go Ruby," she scolded herself as she looked at her reflection in the window. "How long has it been since you saw them and this is how you greet them?!" She was talking with her hands as though the person reflected in the window was really another person. "You would think after all those years you would have fixed that personality."

Follow my Facebook Page! I'll be trying to keep it updated with my 3 cosplays for this year!

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 05-19-2015 at 12:35 AM..

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 05-19-2015, 12:48 AM

Kaname

These dreams ... they're rooms in my mind. I try to keep the doors shut, but they won't stay locked. I explored them once, but ... my mind is a home I'm trapped in. I'm trapped inside this mansion, with its walls covered in ... darkness. Blood. I don't know anymore.

Fear came to this house years ago. I thought that he'd leave, but he picked a room and got comfortable. I'm not the only thing living inside this mansion. I get sick to my stomach when I look at the words written in the rooms, but I can't stop looking. This room, though. This one has always been familiar. It's warm, it's calm - it's Hakumei's room.

The youth was curled in a dark corner, his mind swirling in his dreams. Darkness consumed his mind. The room ... Hakumei's room ... suddenly started to drip. Kaname lifted his head, looking to the ceiling. It was ... warm. Breath catching, the boy lifted his fingers to brush the liquid from his cheek. Blood.

Eyes widening, he frantically sought his twin. "Hakumei!" Kaname felt the floor caving in, his feet sinking into the wood beneath him. He couldn't lift his feet. "Hakumei!" The male's ears heard something unnerving. Yellow and pink eyes locked on a distant point as realization hit him. Slowly, he looked up. Above him, entangled in the webs of darkness and dripping blood was his twin. He was trying to speak. Hakumei was trying to say something. Kaname continued to sink, reaching for his brother desperately. Crying out for him, he felt his world spin - and the sound of a door pulled him from his dreams. He listened as Bazel entered, speaking quietly. Kaname stayed where he was until his shivering stopped and he heard a female's voice. He could feel better. All he needed was contact. He needed someone, and he needed them now.

"That one was pretty," a whispered voice sounded from near Bazel's desk. A magenta-haired youth was sitting on the floor underneath the piece of furniture, and when Bazel stepped close Kaname peeked out to eye his creator. "And she was so scared." Instead of looking worried, Kaname's young face showed excitement. A smile spread wide over his features as he heard Eliana's voice, though his attention stayed on his "father."

He finally came out from under the desk, keeping himself close to Bazel in the way an animal would brush against it's parent. Duel colored eyes stayed on Bazel's face for an uncomfortable amount of time before Kaname shivered and leaned forward to press his face against the other male's shirt. He'd been bored, that much was clear. "You smell of blood."

Kaname breathed deeply, still leaning against Bazel before shooting a glance to Eliana. He laughed quietly at first. The youth hushed himself with a few whispers about her darkness before letting his thoughts turn to the bestial form that Bazel had taken just minutes earlier. His smile widened, but Kaname fell silent. He'd listen. This talk of hunting made him bored - it made him just as restless as the scent of blood and shadow that followed the Bazel and Eliana.
-

Knowing that they weren't the only guardians left made Pearl's lips twitch with the beginnings of a smile. That was ... good? Of course it was good. How could that ever be a good thing? The thought fluttered through his mind, but the silver-haired male made no mention of it.

Pearl was glad when the conversation shifted toward the camera that Peridot carried. It allowed the air to calm about them as Pearl attempted to keep his emotions from becoming ... volatile. Perhaps he should have returned to his home instead of attempting to speak with another person. After healing others, the empathy that Pearl felt was often overwhelming. He honestly hadn't thought he'd make it to his room, however. It was his intention to sit in the corner until he could think clearly, then head home. Instead, here he was ... and his emotions were still suffering. In fact, they were vacillating too quickly for Pearl to keep up.

His green eyes moved from Peridot to the camera, and he nodded his understanding. It was true that the green-haired male had always appreciated the world about them.

As Pearl's thoughts moved on to recall Peridot's abilities and personality, a warmth covered his hand. He hadn't realized his palms were pressed flat against the table before him until Peridot's hand covered one of them. Pearl took a slow breath, his gaze moving to meet the other guardian's. His words were ... kind. They were soft, yet carried such truth.

Pearl's pulse spiked at the thought that Peridot could sense something different about him. No, that shouldn't be a worry. The healer said nothing, and when the other male stood Pearl blinked curiously. Another silence followed as Pearl stayed in his seat for a few moments. The mention of Animus and Ariel made the pale-haired male smile. Peridot had always had his feline companions. He was honestly quite curious what they looked like....

"That would ..." Pearl frowned, not sure what to say. "Please." He stood as well, shoving back another wave of emotions. Perhaps being with Peridot would calm him. The other guardian wasn't Diamond, but ... he trusted that Peridot had the same amount of wisdom and care to keep Pearl's emotions from running wild.

"It would be nice to talk to another," he said quietly, offering a slight smile. "It is difficult to piece together what I'd truly like to say here."

Last edited by Esmme; 05-19-2015 at 12:51 AM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-19-2015, 02:34 AM

Most creatures of the dark would never reprimand Bazel for their life would probably be forfeited. But Eliana was different, she respected their leader and was here to give him a hard time. They had a different kind of relationship, the dark duo always circling each other. Bantering and flirting back and forth, back and forth.

A purr rumbled in her throat as he stroked a finger down her leg. “And you know just how much I’d love it.” She flirted back. The game they played was a fun one. Eliana was a natural flirt, it practically exuded from her pores.

Silver eyes tracked Bazel as he walked over to his desk. For the first time she spotted the small chest sitting on top and couldn’t help but wonder what was inside.

His words caused her to perk up, eyes on him like a predator. “You know how I abhor hunting humans it’s so unsatisfying,” she said quickly. Like a snake she uncurled from the chair and was now standing at the mention of hunting better targets. Surely he didn’t mean? Oh he did.

Slowly a dark and wicked smile spread across her lips and her eyes started to glow. “Oh honey, you’ll get the information and more. Trust me on that.” Eliana had been waiting for this day to come for many, many years. Now that it was finally here she didn’t know what to do with herself.

Kaname popped his head out from behind Bazel’s desk causing Eliana to laugh. “How long have you been there little dove?” Her question went unanswered but she didn’t care, it was more of a rhetorical one and she could tell he was in a mood. Kaname was precious to her, just like his twin brother. She adored the two of them.

While Kaname got the contact he needed from Bazel she called her shadows to her. They came from everywhere, slithering like snakes on the floor. When they reached her they took solid form and she whispered to them, giving them their instructions. Seeing Kaname looking at her she blew him a kiss and sent her babies off. They would hunt the guardians and tell her where to start.

“My little beasties should find them by tomorrow, not much you can hide from the shadows. I hear and see all.”

Waving back at the shop keeper Opal stepped outside with Diamond and placed her packages in the basket on her bike. “I have, the people here are great,” she said softly. Opal was always a people person and got along with everyone. It was a bit harder in this day in age now that darkness was so strong, but she didn’t give up. The guardian made it her mission to be friends with everyone and to keep the peace. She hadn’t changed much since waking up, maybe just growing a bit stronger.

Her bright sea green eyes studied Diamond. She looked calm and happy causing her to smile. The smile turned into a grin when the other slipped her hand into her own. Laughing Opal unchained her bike when she let go. “It’s good to see you to and I guess you would be correct.” She was about to start pushing her bike when someone stopped in front of them.

Stunned speechless with her mouth slightly open she slowly shook her head. Ruby? A somewhat rude Ruby? At her comment she looked down at her clothes in confusion. What was wrong with her clothing? Raising her gaze back up she watched Ruby closely realizing she was just shocked and didn’t really mean what she said.

[“"Go, please leave, allow me to collect my thoughts and repent for the cruel things I just said."]

Letting go of her bike Opal walked forward and placed her hand upon Ruby’s shoulder. “Ruby honey, it’s quite alright. You were shocked there are no hurt feelings.” She soothed. Glancing back at Diamond she smiled. “I am so glad to see you!” Two in one day? Were the others near?

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 05-19-2015 at 02:52 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-19-2015, 04:00 AM

Bazel chuckled at the woman's comment. Her firing back at him with such ease. It was one of the things he loved most about her. The way she was not afraid like others were to speak, to flirt back to him. It was refreshing and a challenge, one he could not pass up. She stood then, seeming excited by his comment of allowing her to go out and look for the guardians. She said he would get what he wanted and more. He turned, leaning back on his hands on the desk. He crossed his ankles before him casually. The other presence within the room had been there, dim but now seemed to awaken more. He could sense it, feeling who it was. It seemed one of his other followers had gotten into this place as well before him.

The male who spoke and looked up at him was Kaname, the boy of fear. His eyes moved to the other's, as he spoke. Soon enough, the male was moving out from under the desk, pressing closer to him. He was taking in the scent of the blood that lingered upon the air around him. He chuckled once more, as the other remained close to him. "Listening in again Kaname? Like a little rabbit in your den under my desk" he gently lifted a hand, stroking the other's head for a moment. He turned his attention back to Eliana. She assured him they would find the gems by tomorrow, that little could hide from her.

He nodded to her, a coy smile playing upon his lips. "I look forward to watching to make them squirm in the process then" he says, before turning his eyes once more to Kaname. He lifted the male's face, for a moment looking within his eyes. "Where is your brother?" he asked the other, it was rare for the two to be to far from one another. At the same time, he was more wary of Hakumei being off on his own lately without the other, though he did not openly give this information away. If he did even hint at it, it would simply come off as a concerned parent. He cared for both of them, after all, he created them. They were his greatest weapons and his greatest family and allies.

He would not allow something to come to harm them. He knew in time however, it would come to pass that he would need them to take part in this war as well. He released him, moving over to Eliana, he looped an arm around her waist, pulling her form closer to his own. He smiled at her, "I will deal with the boys, why dont you get started....you can have the day free as well....pamper yourself and have some fun...before you join me for dinner of course." With that he let her go. Of course, that could have been his way of asking her for a date, or simply to get another rise out of her. He often dined with the boys, or alone. It was nice at times to dine with another, especially if the company was that of a beautiful woman.

If she agreed, that would be good. If not, he would let it pass. There would be time to chase and be chased later on. Turning his attention back to Kaname once more, he nodded to the boy. "Lets go get your brother...then we can get some breakfast" he smiled to him. He would take the other near the scene from last night, he would be able to relish in the fear within the air from there.

------------

Pearl continued to give off waves of uncertainty. Peridot had always been more hightened to the emotional and mental state of the other eleven. Perhaps it was his nature as it was to take on a more leader like and fatherly role to them. Then again, it did not take a genious to see that there was something bothering the other. He nodded to him, as he agreed to come with him. It was hard to put his thoughts into words here? Peridot understood, people being all around them could make finding the words....difficult. At the same time though, this being their first meeting in so long did not help it. "You do not have to worry" he said to the other, "whatever is on your mind...you need only say it. Whatever it may be...we will face it together."

He meant that, he would not allow Pearl to face something alone. He knew the other would most likely prefer if it were Diamond coming to his aid than he, but he would do his best in order to help him reach a better state of mind. Taking his keys out of his pocket, he led the otherfrom the cafe. The walk was in silence, as he allowed the other to gain his thoughts, while gaining his own as well. He was taking the other to his home, his own personal space. It was a dangerous thing to take strangers to one's home at time, but Pearl was not a stranger right? He looked to the other beside him. No, he did not believe the other was as stranger like as the other might believe he was. They were still themselves.

They reached the beautiful home, the outside contemporary and elegent, though not standing out enough to overly gain attention. He walked up to the door, opening the door. The cats were immediately at the door on the other side, though neither stepped out. Their eyes on Pearl for a moment, as Peridot stepped aside to allow the other to enter first. "Welcome to our home... " he said to the other. Animus moved first, trotting out the door to rub himself up alongside of Pearl's leg in a comforting way. He circled around the back of him, before trotting back into the house as if telling the other to come in. Ariel meowed, looking at him, before she turned to follow the other. Once Pearl had entered, Peridot would follow and close the door.

"I'll make some tea" he says, motioning to the couch, to let the other sit down. As he moved into the kitchen, he began the pot of water for the tea. "Now...what is on your mind....something is weighing on you..." he says, his back to the other. "If I am able to help ...I wish to. No matter how long we have been apart, I still care about you " he turned to him once the water was going, "so I will do what I can to assist you."

------------

Diamond smiled, glad to see that Opal was the same old self she had known back then. The woman was one of the few she had really bonded with. Some of the others thought se was about her looks, while others sought her for her beauty. For a moment, her mind passed to Pearl. A hand moved over her heart, as her thoughts slipped to him for a moment. She hoped that he was alright...had he awoken yet? The conversation and thoughts were interrupted then, when someone moved in their way. The fiery red head was hard to miss, the way she boldly spoke up to them. Though her comments were a bit less than kind to begin with. She made a comment about her dress, causing Diamond to once more look down at what she was wearing.

She had not wanted to be to overly extravagent with her clothing, but was it really that bad? A simple dress, she had thought that it had suited her. It seemed that Ruby did not agree. She was then speaking to Opal, commenting upon her hair. The girl spoke precisely and directly, moving from one subject to another. It was then like someone had flipped a switch, Ruby becoming flustered. She told them to move on, before she was stepping away from them. She looked after her for a moment, before Opal was moving after her. She did not skip a beat, moving forward to follow the other two. Opal naturally went to the kind side, telling the woman that it was alright and that she was not mad.

Diamond gently placed a hand upon her shoulder, giving a warm smile of her own to the fiery red haired woman. "It is quite alright indeed Ruby....there is no need to be so flustered about that" she found herself chuckling a bit, "it was quite a surprise to see you...but it is also a relief. We have not seen you in awhile....still as passionate as ever." She gave the other a hug, glad to see her indeed. She took in the sight of the other, still going her own direction as always. She wore a kimono, which looked beautiful on her. Diamond still planned to change when she had the chance, but it seemed that this would have to wait once more. It seemed that Ruby had come out here for some reason, so the two of them could possibly get her to come with them if she allowed them.

"How are you doing?" she asked, following suit with Opal and as she had done when she met the other. She was curious about the other's well being, how she was fitting in to this day and age. She hoped that time had been well to her, that she had been able to have the same good fortune that Opal seemed to have.

------------

Hakumei

The sound of music played within his ears. His eyes closed, he allowed the sound of the melody to wash over him. The sun was risen, but he had long since ignored it since he came up here hours ago. He had slipped out of his bed, unable to sleep. The dreams that formed when he did were flashes of memories that were not his. This was not the first time this had happened and it would probably not be the last. Bazel said that it was from the sense ability that he held, it caused him to see them...feel them.... He could keep them out most of the time, though at others he could not. When he was asleep, he was more open and vulnerable, especially to this sense. He had gotten images of them in various situations.

Some he would have preffered not to. He pushed the thoughts from his mind as they began to bubble up once more. He had come up here, up to the roof of the building where Bazel worked. He had not wanted to disrupt his brother's sleep, so he had allowed the other to rest. He had come here to relax, to cool off. He had sensed his brother's nightmares as well, the other was plagued by images as well, of other natures. The other had come here, perhaps looking for him or sensing what was going on around here. Bazel was off doing his own thing again, not that Hakumei should care. But part of him did, part of him cared about the killing that was going on in this night. The music could drown it out for the most part most of the time, but today, it seemed especially stubborn.

He sighed, his arms behind his head. One leg resting crossed on the other. He looked up at the sky above him, a few clouds rolling in. He wore a simple white t-shirt, jeans and combat boots. Typical of him, as well as the coat with fur tum around him as well. The only accents to his outfit were the gloves with speakers built in, and the matching goggles that were currently hanging loosely around his neck. They were typically upon his head, but currently that was taken up by the headphones. He preferred the real deal, rather than the ones that you simply popped into your ears. He could feel both Bazel and Kaname in the building below him, they were definitely there. He sat up, looking out over the city.

It was not a long streatch to believe that tthey would soon come to find him, that they would soon come up here. Kaname and Hakumei were naturally inseparable....they were twins, brothers. They were completely in sync most of the time, although coming into teen age and now young adult, they were becoming more independant. However, that did not stop them from being close in nature as well. They shared a bond that no one could understand, one no other could share. They were born of one soul, that split into two. They were not identical though, each holding their own appearance and nature. This seemed to surprise people, especially those rare few who knew the truth about them. Hakumei and his brother had been born of the DNA of the twelve, along with Bazel.

They were brought into this world in order to serve as a similar being to the original that apparently the twelve and Bazel had been born from. Seems it didn't quite work out that way. Even their powers were different. Hakumei looked down at his hand. He clenched it into a fist, before opening it. Around it, red bands of energy began to swirl, like wisps of red smoke. They gave off a faint hum, like music. The notes hard in nature, like something one would hear in a rock song. He stood slowly, turning towards a solid concrete column upon the roof. He pulled his fist back, before slamming it into the column. Cracks spread out from the hit, as the concrete caved inwards. Seconds later, it shattered, as a rush of wind blew apart the pieces. They settled on the roof as nothing more than useless rubble after the hit.

Looking at his hand, slight cuts had come to his hand as a result, though it was little damage as it should have normally been if someone tried this. He sighed, turning around and walking to the edge of the roof. When were things going to get interesting around here?

Shikabane Hime

Old 05-19-2015, 09:01 AM

Sapphire slept on the blanket, every once in a while a breeze would go by, making a few parts of her hair shifted a bit, her long pink braid laid out at her sides. The rest of her long pink hair had spread out almost like a fan. It had been a while since she had last rested like this, sleeping wasn't something that Sapphire could do, even when she wanted to. Sleeping wasn't her strong suit. Then against, she shouldn't even be sleeping since she had been asleep for centuries, but here she was. Resting in the grass on one of her favorite blankets under the morning sun, if it was morning, she couldn't remember the time. All she knew, it was nice out.

Sapphire would have slept if it weren't for something that had suddenly decided to bother her, a nagging feeling that something was going. At first she ignored it since it wasn't that big of a deal, however as time went on, the feeling started to become a bit more intense. It started to feel very...familiar as if she was supposed to know who it was. Sapphire didn't really move as the feeling grew, she decided to wait to see what was the really before she reacted to it. It could just be nothing, right? It wasn't long until she heard faint whispers. Was someone talking in her ear? No, they sounded too much like echos, someone was talking and they were getting a bit louder as they were moving. Sapphire soon sensed that she had caught someone in a thought, they were talking within their mind. Mind link, but with who?

'I guess I will not be getting any sleep after all.' The long pink haired female thought to herself until the person she 'heard' was close enough for her to caught some clear words and voices. Children? Well, it is a park. But this one involved singing. They seemed..bubbly and happy...joyful. Those words, these feelings, they were all too familiar. Sapphire's brows started to tilt a bit inward, she could now sense it, it had to be one of the gems, her 'family' and it wasn't long until she heard the voice she knew who it was. Only the gems knew her true name. The young woman opened her bicolored eyes as they stared upward towards a blob of colors, it took a while until it showed who it was...the bubbly one of the gems. The kind one. Topaz. Golden eyes were staring down towards the two different colored eyes. Once Topaz asked if it was her, Sapphire only sat there in silence, it wasn't like she could answer. Being mute kind of hindered that. Sapphire blinked once as her one gold and one blue eye made eye contact with the woman.

Sapphire let out a mental sigh as she gently patted the young woman's head, a gesture she often did back then since she couldn't speak. "You haven't changed one bit, it's good to see you, Topaz." She spoke in a soft tone, using her power of telepathy. One of the most basic things she could do. She was, after all, the 'mind' of the gems. Sapphire was happy to have finally found a 'siblings' it was just hard for her to really express it. She guessed that was one of the reasons she liked watching Topaz with the children or being herself. She was also so happy...then again, Topaz was more useful that Sapphire. "How have you been?" She asked out of curiosity, her head tilting a bit, noticing that she was basically hovering over her, straddling her. Sapphire didn't really mind, it was to be expected of Topaz to do this, it was what she did. One of the few things she liked about her.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-22-2015, 05:59 PM

Ruby

Ruby was in the middle of scolding her own reflection when she felt a warm hand fall onto her shoulder. She turned around, her eyes tracing up to meet the taller of the two women she just bumped into. Her words were comforting, Opal's words usually were, much like Diamond. Her brows furrowed slightly at the kindness from the woman and the joy of finding even 2 of the other Guardians after so long. Those red orbs were no long filled with hate, rage or judgement, but remorse and happiness as she smiled up at the woman before Diamond moved over to join them.

When the other woman moved over, she couldn't help but feel a knot well up in her throat at the comment about 'still as passionate as ever' came from the other woman. She laughed slightly, returning the hug from the woman eagerly, relaxing in the company of her old friends.

When Diamond asked how she was doing, she pulled back from the woman, wiping away the tears that wanted to fall and tugging on her obi slightly to straighten it back out. She looked between the two women, cleared her throat before closing her eyes for a moment. She took a deep breath to regain herself before looking up at the two women, a small smile still present on her lips as her hands folded in front of her.

"I have been well," she spoke calmly. Looking between the two she then nodded and added, "Please, join me for a little while and I shall take you back to my home with me. We have much to catch up on, I'm sure." She rolled her eyes up, her smile forming more of a smirk as she insisted the women tag along with her. "I have but a few errands to run, it shouldn't take long."

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 05-27-2015 at 12:51 PM..

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 05-24-2015, 06:10 PM

Aquamarine's feet eventually brought him to an aisle where a book laid on the floor. He crouched and picked it up, studying the page that the book had been left open on. Amethyst... He closed the book gently, tucking it under his arm, and looked around again, sensing that the other was closer now, perhaps he was hiding? What could Aquamarine do to let him know that it was alright to come out?

He put a hand in his pocket and drew out the small flask he kept there, making sure there were no humans watching, he unscrewed the top and gently drew out the water from within with his fingers, forming a small ball of water in his palm, breaking it down into even smaller, marble sized balls and making them form a pattern in the space before him. A soft smile pulled up his lips, it had been a while since he'd done this. But it was only for a moment, he directed the water back into the flask immediately after, worried about someone or something else besides Amethyst seeing him.

If it really was Amethyst then he didn't have to worry, but if not... Aquamarine tensed, ah...he should have thought his actions through more carefully before doing that. He capped the flask and tucked it back into his pocket, stiffly walking over to an empty table to set the book down. It could have been a trap from someone who had an inkling of who or rather what he was.

Emerald let out a heavy sigh after her last delivery, she'd been feeling off since that first delivery but she couldn't figure out why. Her flower markings hadn't changed since then, the syringa almost seeming to mock her since she couldn't understand what they were trying to tell her. Growing mildly frustrated, she tore her gaze away from her arm and re-entered the flower shop with her now emptied basket. She greeted her co-worker and put the basket away, reaching up to re-tie her hair, pulling strands out of her eyes. A new shipment had come in while she was out and she immediately headed to the back to start bringing the flowers out and to restock the shelves. The bright colors and calming scents that they gave off put her mind at ease.

"How'd the deliveries go JingFei?"

"The same as always. Ah, that one dress store has an event coming up and wanted us to make arrangements for them, they'll be calling later with more details."

"Alright. Haha, I'm so glad you came to work here, business seems to be doing so much better now."

Emerald laughed good-naturedly, "I haven't done anything, the flowers are just lovely enough to impress everyone is all." She turned away from the conversation as people entered the store and she greeted them with a smile. She'd think more on the syringa in her own time, she tugged down the sleeves of her shirt to cover the flowers on her arm up.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-26-2015, 12:59 AM

Count Victor Nightengale

Running a hand through his hair, Victor sighed. He glanced up through the long silver bangs that hid icy electric blue eyes. His hair still wet from the shower, his reflection masked from the steam on the glass. He tilted his head a bit, before he stood up straight. He ran a hand through the front of his hair once more, before letting the towel slip to the floor. He stepped into the dark bedroom and over to the closet.

Pulling out a white suit, he pulled the pants on. Pulling on a black dress shirt, he buttoned up the front. He pulled the coat to his suit on next, the long back brushing the back of his knees. Picking up a red and white scarf from the dresser, he slid it under the collar of the coat, tying it like a tie in the front. Next came the boots, slipping one foot before the other into them.

He pulled on a pair of black gloves as well, before moving over to the dresser mirror. His hand slipping a small pair of wire rimmed glasses on, before his eyes slid over his appearance. Not a thread out of place. Pleased, he pulled his long hair back into his usual ponytail. The front being stubborn as always slipped out, framing his face. Finished, he moved to the door.

His hand paused on the knob for a moment, as his eyes slid back to the dresser. He had almost left without if. He walked over, picking up the silver chain from which a star pendant hung from. His eyes watching it lightly spin for a moment, before he slipped it into his pocket. Lingering a moment later, he then made his way out of the room. The trip to the company building was not long, he decided to walk today.

He gained a few glances from people from his appearance, but he was used to this. He cared little about it anymore. Their feelings, thoughts or opinions of him were no concern. He could feel it before even walking inside, the darkness. Being one of light, he was more sensitive to changes in darkness around him. He noted the empty assistant desk. So, his feeling last night had been true.

The other had been out and about. He chuckled, pressing the button to the elevator. The others would be above him, but his destination was down below. The elevator did not have buttons to show any of the sub levels, no one knew that they were there. Well, other than those who worked here on the true mission. He slid his key card in a slot by the buttons, a light by it flashing red for a moment, before going green.

The elevator began to lower. He had no interested in checking in at the moment, in honesty, he was more interested in getting to his experiments. On behalf of Bazel, he was testing his corruption abilities on various sources, as well as testing a few things. He was a doctor, scientist and more for the dark beings who resided within this place. The door opened, two familiar forms at the door. Two massive zombie like dogs.

He knew them well, they were pets of Bazel's. From their jowels, a red substance leaked. He frowned, stepping back from them. "Blasted beasts....keep your slobber away from me" he edged around them, the two of them panting at him a bit. Shuddering, he felt a bit ill at the sight of it. Disgusting in his opinion, the animals really should be trained better. He was not going to be cleaning that up. It was odd, being a scientist and such, one would have to be accustomed to getting their hands dirty.

Although he was, Victor hated it, especially blood. Making his way along the hall, he walked into a large room at the end. His lab, the lights flipping on instantly. State of the art, the place was spotless. Everything neat and in its place, he walked over to his desk. Pulling out a key ring, he slipped one into one of the desk drawers. Opening it, he pulled out a journal. This one was only one of many, in which he kept his work. Flipping through the pages he sighed a bit. Many of the latest experiments were failures. He was working on trying to refine the twin's blood and the corruption power.

If he succeeded, they would have one powerful weapon and tool on their hands. All of the trials though so far had caused the subjects to die. Humans were such fragile things, they could not stand up to the testing. It was a shame though, but he had to admit that he liked the work. It was interesting, tinkering and seeing what made things tick. The two dogs came in, laying by his desk. His eyes flickering to them for a moment, before he slid into his seat and got to work.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-27-2015, 01:01 PM

Topaz

Topaz stared down at the bi-eyed woman in excitement, just staring in the silence. Finally, she got the response she was waiting for, not one that could be heard, persay, but the blonde did. She squealed as the woman patted her head and pulled her into a tight bear hug before flopping onto the ground next to her.

Though she was no longer on top of the woman, her hip was still touching her. It had been far too long since she had seen one of the other Guardians. "I've been well," she replied, a smile on her face as she sat up some to look at the kids playing on the other side of the pond.

She watched them for a few moments before her eyes fell to the other. "How have you been Sapphire?" It was taking on the woman's power to not stayed latched onto one of her old companions. After not seeing them after so long, the last thing she should do is chase them off by not removing herself from them.

((bleh, hopefully this one is the end of my short posts...))

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-28-2015, 12:01 AM

The male remained camouflaged as he waited to see if he was correct about the other. It was when Aquamarine pulled out a small flask then proceeded to use his power to form the water within the space before him that he knew for sure that his assumption had been correct. He smiled, he wasn’t the only one. There was at least one of the others still alive. Amethyst waited for the other man to move from the aisle.

Making sure there still was no one around watching the man stepped away from the bookshelf, his form becoming visible once again. Quietly he walked over to join the other guardian and patted him on the back. “So it really is you. Here I was starting to think I was the only one left.” He kept his voice low so no one could really hear what was being said. Never could be too careful.

“It is good to see you old friend.” Amethyst took a seat at the table, giving Aquamarine a smile. In many ways the raven felt a sense of relief wash over him. Now he knew the truth, that he wasn’t alone and that there could be others out there. “How has this…city been treating you?” He almost didn’t catch himself as he was about to say world instead of city. He only hoped that the other man would understand what he meant.

Shikabane Hime

Old 05-28-2015, 11:03 PM

Sapphire blinked once, watching the young woman's reaction as she had pulled her into a bear hug. Sapphire closed one eye, making a whincing face as she felt her back bend a bit. The pink haired girl just looked over towards Topaz as she gently hugged her back, patting her head before laying back down on the blanket. She soon watched as the blonde laid next to her. Sapphire blinked her bi-colored eyes before shifting them over towards the young woman has she spoke, saying that she was going well. well. A word Sapphire had grown to live with, its was all the humans would say that when they described themselves. What was she to say? There was nothing really exciting about her, Saphhire remained silent, listening to Topaz speak until she started talking to her again.

Sapphire closed her eyes for a moment as she opened them again, looking up at the sky, "Decent, I have been decent. Just wandering from place to place. Was currently resting here when you came over." She said turning her head a bit towards Topaz. She was sensing something from the woman, she couldn't really get a hold of what it was. She shook her head once before looking back up at the sky. She slowly lifted her hand up and started looking at it as she closed her eyes a bit, "I am glad to see that you haven't been harmed, I didn't think I would find a guardian withing the two years I have been awake. It's good to know that I won't be alone."

Sapphire did enjoy others company, she liked Topaz's the most, she guessed it was always how she was so optimistic and happy about things. Then again, Topaz was more useful than her, she sighed mental before smiling a bit more. She didn't let it get to her, resting more into the blanket as she tried to be positive...well try to be.

Esmme

Old 05-31-2015, 05:38 PM

Kaname's expression brightened. "I always listen," he said, sounding amused at the thought that he'd been a rabbit in a den. The male rubbed his face against Bazel and kept his slight smile - a natural expression for the twin. When Bazel stroked his head, the youth closed his eyes and let out a relieved breath. This was how he knew the world was real. He couldn't feel this warmth in his dreams.

“How long have you been there little dove?”

Kaname merely looked at Eliana with a small smile, knowing that neither of them expected the question to be answered. After staring at her for a good while, the youth tilted his head and watched the dark creatures that slithered over the floor. Eliana's minions were sent out with the strangest sound of sliding fabric - a sound nearly too quiet to hear.

Catching Eliana's blown kiss, Kaname's smile widened and he nuzzled against his father. Ah, Eliana. Always the playful one, that woman. Her darkness was always a fascinating aspect of her, and one that Kaname enjoyed watching her toy with.

Just then his attention returned to Bazel. His face was lifted to face his father, there was a flicker of fear within the boy's gaze. At the mention of Hakumei, Kaname felt the remnants of his nightmare flood into his mind. "He's on the ceiling," he whispered, his smile faltering. The best part was that it was partially true - his twin was on the roof above them. Perhaps that's what had inspired the nightmare in the first place.

When Kaname was released, the youth felt painfully alone. It was all he could do to stand in place, a shudder making its way down his spine. He stood in silence, watching Bazel and Eliana and running through the same thought over and over: I'm not alone. When Bazel mentioned breakfast and finding his brother, Kaname shook free of the fear and reached for a handful of Bazel's shirt. He could still sense Hakumei on the roof - it was unsettling after his nightmare - so he pulled his father along with him. He paused, looking confused. "He's on the ... roof."
-

"Whatever is on your mind...you need only say it. Whatever it may be...we will face it together."

The words should have calmed him. Pearl felt dread fill him at the mention of facing trouble together. It was difficult to keep his expression calm as he nodded once. "Much appreciated, my friend." Pearl followed Peridot in silence as they left the cafe. As they walked Pearl could only dwell on how pathetic it was that he could no longer hold a steady emotional state. It was good that they were leaving the public eye - the male didn't want to see the humans anymore. Pearl needed time in solitude.

Diamond had once helped him form a separation between the empathy Pearl felt for his patients, and his own emotions. That lesson had long since faded from his abilities. As he dwelt on that thought, Pearl's gaze lowered. Diamond. Where was she? Was she still alive? How many of the others were waking, and how many had he missed? Pearl's brow furrowed slightly, and he was surprised when Peridot moved to open a house door.

It was lovely. Everything seemed to radiate the very essence of Peridot himself as the green-haired male opened the door.

Pearl looked up and took in what he could, an eased sense of mind finally falling over him. "It's beautiful," he said quietly, then looked down to see Animus greeting him. Pearl would have stroked the feline if he'd stayed, but instead followed them inside. The door closed behind him, and for a moment the feeling of being trapped flit through Pearl's mind.

He said nothing, and it faded at the mention of tea. Tea was always something that helped ease his mind. Pearl watched Peridot prepare the water, and when the other male faced him once again he forced a slight smile. "The troubles of this world are difficult to fathom," he said quietly, though that wasn't the whole problem. It was certainly part of it. "Is my discomfort that obvious?" The silver-haired male reached up with both hands as though to tie his hair back out of his face, but let his hands drop when he recalled that there was no need. Funny how his mind moved back to the old days just in the presence of Peridot.

Darkness. That's what weighed on him. And it more than weighed on him - it wasn't as simple as that. Pearl's green eyes flickered to Ariel before slowly wandering over their surroundings. He was desperate to keep his internal emotions from causing turmoil here.

"Your offer is kind, Peridot." The name felt so strange leaving his lips. "It's ... difficult facing this world alone and knowing what came before it. Nothing is as it once was, and I assumed that you and the others were ... gone." Was that a logical thing to assume? When you knew of the darkness and its current state of power, yes, it very much was. Pearl shook his head. "When you can't ask questions for fear of standing out, nor learn without the stigma of being an outsider ... it's very difficult to find a kindred spirit."

Pearl looked to Peridot seriously. "This doesn't feel like it should be real. I've looked for the others for so long, that...." He trailed off, shaking his head. He was still unsettled. Pearl sighed quietly and looked down once again. "How have you been adjusting?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-31-2015, 08:03 PM

Peridot did not force the other to speak, when he was ready, he would. Content with focusing on the tea a bit, he allowed his own thoughts to wander a bit. He could not shake the feelings he himself felt, now that the two of them were together. It was not hard to realize that things had changed, but it was also not something that he wanted to assume the effects of. He should be wary, even if they had known each other once...they were more like strangers now in a sense. He smiled, but Peridot did not believe it. His words that followed only made the turmoil in his own mind increase a bit. The troubles of this world....Peridot frowned slightly at the mentions of this.

True, the world was in a worse state than before. Being a man of creation, Peridot had an eye for detail, for noticing what most others did not. Perhaps that was why his senses were so in tune with the world around him. He could tell if an animal or person's cry seemed off...if something was wrong by simply watching...or noticing more of perfections and imperfections of the world around him. Peridot had always been one more for watching and listening rather than out right speaking, especially about himself. Though he did speak up and act when he needed to, especially for the other's, it was one reason he seemed to take charge as the leader more often of the twelve. Pearl began to speak once more, a slight bit of hair fell into Peridot's eyes. He focused a bit upon it as he took in the words of the man in the room with him.

The color was indeed odd for this time, it made him stand out. He knew what the other spoke of, standing out within this world could lead to troubles. He had assumed that they were gone....His eyes finally flickered back to the other. "There are more ways to be gone than simply physically..." he said quietly, his eyes on the man before him. "There are many forms of a kindred spirit as well....depending on who you ask and where you look" he let out a breath at the words that this did not feel like it should be real. The other did not finish his thought, shifting to how Peridot had been doing instead. He turned to the pot of water, his hand gently brushing over the handle. It was warm, in a nature that might have burned a normal being to eager or careless as to grasp the handle. He frowned slightly, hesitating at that warmth.

He then simply picked up a pot holder, moving the kettle over to the two waiting cups. He placed the kettle on a tray, followed by the cups and various things one might desire or need, as well as a few varieties of tea. He moved the tray over to where Pearl waited, still having yet to give an answer to his question. He had seated in a chair across from him, before he spoke once more. "Perhaps some would like to believe that it has been easy for me....logical, level headed, perfect Peridot hmm?" he gave a light smile, before his eyes moved down to Animus moving onto his lap. "Truthfully....it has been a struggle for me as well...." his expression turning a bit numb in nature.

"Seeing this world as it is now...versus what it was....I have seen the corruption and darkness myself....the very color of this world is not as vibrant as it used to be" his eyes closed a bit, "shades of gray and black have washed out life and passion....people much more content with turning a blind eye than helping one another." Animus nuzzled his hand a bit, causing him to look down at the feline once more. "This world is not ours...though in its essence, it never was. The path is not our's to decide...we were only ever here to provide guidance. It is up to them to listen."

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 06-01-2015, 06:18 AM

((So short....me so sorry...))

Bazel’s words caused a grin to spread across her face. Boy could she not wait to make them squirm. All the things she could do to them, just thinking about it was making her giddy. Bazel asked Kaname where his brother was and Eliana frowned. Yes where was Hakumei? Those two were usually always side by side. She couldn’t believe she hadn’t noticed he wasn’t around.

One of her minions creeped out of her shadow and took a solid form in front of her. They whispered back and forth, in the shadow language, until Bazel wrapped his arm around her waist. Smiling she waved away her beastie and looked up at the handsome man at her side. Eliana raised a hand and stroked his cheek. “A dinner date eh? I think I will spend the whole day pampering myself. Get my nails done, have a spa day. I just might buy a new outfit for you as well.” Winking she laughed and turned her attention to Kaname. “Goodbye little dove. You’ll come see Eliana soon won’t you sweets?” She gave him an adoring smile before sinking into the shadows and disappearing.

A few moments later she stepped out of a shadow and into her apartment. She would get a few hours of sleep and then start her day of pampering and shopping.

Opal was happy when Diamond didn’t get mad at Ruby either, though she wasn’t surprised. She always knew how kindhearted Diamond was. The woman had a beautiful soul. As the other guardian spoke to Ruby she stayed quiet. When it was the right time she would speak.

The fiery one was as pretty as ever and wearing a kimono. If anyone could pull the look off it was her. Opal finally dropped her hand from her friends shoulder after squeezing it softly. She was so happy that she had found the both of them, or rather that they had found her. Though she was a pretty solitary creature, she had missed the connection she had with their group. They all knew so much about one another, they were a family.

“We would love to Ruby, not like you could get rid of us anyways,” she joked while looking to Diamond to see if it was ok. Always the mediator she was.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-02-2015, 04:06 PM

Diamond gave a warm smile. She was glad to see both Ruby and Opal getting along together so well right off the bat. Well...for them, she supposed this was getting along well. It was still early on, they had said little to each other other than being insulted then apologized by Ruby. She did not see any trouble in following the other off on her errands. She had been planning to go back with Opal, still needing to change and such. But this was an opportunity that was best not passed up. In one day so far, she had been blessed with the opportunity of finding the two of them. Such actions she could not believe were simply accidents. No, it was definitly fate. The twelve were drawn to one another, they were essentially once one.

So it was no surprise that they knew each other from a glance or happened upon one another. She nodded as Opal looked in her direction. "Yes, we were separated once....it is best to be conjoined at the hip for now" she laughed lightly, making a cheesey joke of her own. She knew Ruby would probably either roll her eyes and or make a comment out of it. Such was in her nature, whitty comebacks. It was the bold Ruby that Diamond loved. The two of them were opposites in some ways, but they were similar as well. For now, she could let some of the wonder and nerves about this world fade away. For now she had found two of her old friends, two more pieces to her family. That was enough for her for now. She was more content with often what she had, finding the happiness and joy in the more simple and smaller things, dispite what some might have thought.

After all, diamonds were such big deals to man, even back then. Her personality was both similar and different to her name and stone. As were many of the others. They were not forced to fit into one mold though the thoughts did occur. They had the right to live, to chose just like any other. She smiled once more, before taking Opal's hand, turning to follow Ruby as she moved along the street. Once more the solid connection felt nice. It was reassuring to know that this was no dream, this was real. She was once more among the world she had once helped to guide and protect just like the two of them. It had changed a lot, that was easy to see. Though if they were doing alright and able to blend in and live within this world, then she would give it her best as well. They could speak about what had passed and their plans later on. For now, she was simply happy to be more at home with the two.

-----------

Bazel allowed Kaname to begin pulling him in the direction he desired. At first the other seemed to try and say his brother was on the ceiling . This caused a light chuckle from the taller man. He glanced back at his dear Eliana. She spoke of pampering herself today, before perhaps finding him an outfit as well. "Anything you like dear" he smiled once more, his usual playful smirk. As she vanished, saying goodbye to Kaname, his attention turned back to the boy. He corrected himself seeming to look a bit confused, that his brother was in fact on the roof. The comment followed by the light sounds of something indeed going on up above them. "Ah...so it seems" it seemed indeed that the other had gone up to the roof. He was like a cat, he seemed to enjoy high places. Chuckling once more, he followed the boy out the door and towards the elevator once more.

He kept Kaname close without a word, as if part of him sensed the other preferred to remain close. He wondered if he had had another nightmare. He would have to perhaps send him to see Victor later. The other had been working on something to help with these nightmares. If Kaname was cooperating or not on taking it, it seemed he was still haunted by them. He placed a hand on top of his head. "Don't look so confused....if the roof is the ceiling then so be it....the world is no fun when you see it the same way as everyone else..." he smiled, he had always told the boy to be different, to be himself. That darkness was not something that was always fated to be evil or feared. It was what he made of himself, no one else's choice. Though he did prefer having the boys willingly wish to help him. They were his family....when his original one had shunned him.

Reaching the roof, the doors opened. He raised an eyebrow at the sight of the damaged pillar. "Angry at the cement?" he asked. Hakumei turned from his position over by the edge. He glanced at the pillar himself for a moment before shrugging, "it was blocking my view." His tone as casual and unphased as always, his response as well. Bazel chuckled again, before moving over himself to look out at the city once more. "The world is your oyster boys....and its time you had a little fun of your own" he said. Hakumei looked at his brother, before looking at Bazel when he spoke. What was that supposed to mean? He had a feeling that they were about to find out soon enough however. He turns, "before that though....lets get you both something to eat hmm?"

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-03-2015, 04:50 PM

Topaz

"A life of adventure, yeah?" Topaz asked, smiling at the pink haired woman. "That seems like it would have been a lot of fun! There's so much to see and do these days, it's crazy!" She lifted her face towards the sky, letting the sun's rays warm her, imagining all that could be done in this newly, well, re-shaped world. It was the same world they were from, but so much had changed since they slumbered.

As Sapphire began speaking again, the blonde peaked down at the other woman. When she spoke of being awake for two years, her full attention was on the other Guardian. "Two years? You haven't been really alone in that time, have you?" There was a look of concern in Topaz's eyes, her brows furrowed slightly. "That would be horrible... I've been awake for 5 years now and you're the first Guardian I've seen since then." She pulled her knees to her chest, resting her chin on them. "I was put into a human orphanage in that time, so I was always around the kids."

Bright yellow eyes began to follow the children that were playing on the other side of the pond. "I can't imagine what it would have been like if I hadn't been put together with them." Her tone softened, her voice quieting as her mind drifted. A light breeze could be felt, the sound of birds chirping in the distance as well as the laughing and yelling of kids could be heard as the woman didn't speak, lost to her own mind.

Then, as if a light went off in her head, Topaz jumped to her feet, grabbing Sapphire's hand, urging her to get up with her. "Come on, you should meet the kids! They would adore you, I know it!" The smile was back on the woman's face, any hint of the thoughts that caused her to fall silent were nowhere to be seen.

Ruby

A smirk came to the red heads face, her composure seeming to quickly rebuild itself. "It's not like you truly had much of an option in coming along anyway," she said, her tone slightly snark, though joking all the same. Shortly after, Diamond replied as well. Ruby's eyebrow lifted slightly at her comment. "You two can be conjoined if you want," she said before stepping away from the two to lead them to their destination. "I, for one, would prefer to remain myself in case something were to happen."

In all the years that Ruby had been awake, she hadn't been faced with any immediate threat, but the darkness was there. People were so corrupt these days, never seeking help, nor the source of said darkness ever arriving. It couldn't be deemed safe though, they, as the Guardians, would not have started waking up at this time for nothing. Even their creator wouldn't have seen it fit for them to wake just to have a grand 'family' reunion.

Ruby decided that she would skip getting fabric for now, with Diamond just waking, she was sure to be tired. She also couldn't just go straight home as she promised Mimi flowers. She began walking down the sidewalk, in the same direction she had just come from, but on the other side of the street. "We shall head back in just a moment," the woman said as they approached a shop with flowers and flower arrangements set up outside. "I just need to make a quick purchase here."

Not even looking at what was set up outside, the kimono-clad woman slipped into the shop, the bell on the door ringing to let the shop keeper know that they had customers. She had been in the shop dozens of time and the feeling of warmth and beckoning, like Ruby had felt when Diamond and Opal were near, was stronger than usual. If a Guardian had frequented the area, she had yet to see them, at least until that day.

Ruby's bright red eyes locked onto the form of a green haired woman that greeted them as they entered. The sight caused the woman to stop barely within the door; if Diamond or Opal hadn't been paying attention, they surely would have run into the back of her. Her breath was caught in her throat, though why the fire stone was getting choked up now after having already found two of the Guardians was beyond her. Perhaps it was because the excitement and happiness that it brought was finally catching up with her.

"Emerald?" She asked, her voice breathless, full of disbelief that it truly was her.

Last edited by ISOS Duke; 06-16-2015 at 04:08 PM..

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-04-2015, 06:06 AM

Sapphire couldn't help but to listen to the young woman next to her, her bicolored eyes just listening to what she was saying as she kept her posture calm as she had always done. She didn't know how she was going to answer her. It was a bit hard for her to do anything in this would without talking...a gift she was never given. So getting a home or having a decent conversation was hard enough in this world. The only reason she was able to get around like she was is because of her chalkboard...and if she was lucky, chalk. "Yeah...you can say that." It was all she could say. It had been fun walking around the large city, seeing the different parts and seeing how people acted.

However, Sapphire didn't expect to hear Topaz ask if she was alone for the two years she had been up. Sapphire's body went stiff, she didn't know what to say, she didn't really see a problem with her since she was used to the loneliness. She never really thought of herself talking with others due to her circumstance. However, she had to think of something to say since she didn't want Topaz to be sad too long. Sapphire was the one who believe she should be sad since she was useless. "Yes, it is true I have been alone for the two years I have been awake, but it's not really a big deal. I was ok with it. As for you, I am glad that you got to be with people who could talk to you. Even if they aren't Guardians, they are still 'family' so to speak." She said with a reassuring tone. Sapphire closed her eyes for a moment before she opened them again.

She took in the sounds going on around her, the sounds of bird and children playing. That was something relieving to hear. Sapphire, herself, became lost in thought, thinking what it would be like to talk and have decent conversations like the rest of her 'family' does. She couldn't help but fantasize about it, what would it be like, to speak with your own voice and not restricted like she was. She would have continued to ponder on this idea if Topaz hadn't spoken again. Sapphire looked towards her with bicolored eyes as she tried to get her up. She wanted her to meet the children. Children. The young generation of a corrupted people. Why not, it would be interesting, but it bugged her a bit. Sapphire pulled herself up, looking towards Topaz as she tilted her head, "Alright, since you would have most likely forced to where they are in the end. However, I'm not sure how I am supposed to meet them if I am lacking a voice." Sapphire said, arching a brow and blinked once as she held onto the blonde's hand. 'That and I don't think they will like me. I'm too...off.' She thought to herself as she fixed her dress to the best of her ability.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 06-10-2015, 02:52 AM

Laughing Opal shook her head at Ruby’s and Diamonds jokes. One was quite cheesy and the other was snarky. She loved the differences in their personalities. She shook her head at Ruby and before Diamond grabbed her hand Opal shut the lid on her basket and locked it. No one would steal her packages but it was always best to be safe rather than sorry.

Hand in hand the two guardians followed after Ruby. Softly Opal hummed as they walked. It may look like she wasn’t paying attention to her surroundings but that wasn’t true. No matter where she was the guardian was always on the lookout for darkness. She knew they were everywhere and needed to be careful around them, especially now that everyone was waking up.

“Ohh flowers, I love flowers,” she said with a grin and pulled Diamond into the store after Ruby. Opal wasn’t paying attention so she slammed into Ruby’s back when the other woman abruptly stopped. Reaching out she grabbed the shorter woman’s arm and gracefully steadied the three of them. “Sorry lovie. Why’d you..well hello.” Grinning Opal shook her head.

They had found Emerald. Most of the girls, all together now. She thought it was quite funny they hadn’t spotted a guy yet. “Look Diamond, it’s like girl power around here. I bet those lazy men haven’t even woken up yet. Maybe they never will then it really will be girl power.”

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 06-10-2015, 06:54 PM

Aquamarine jumped when Amethyst make contact with his back, but relaxed when the man began speaking. It was a familiar voice and he welcomed the sound of it. Aquamarine turned his head to follow Amethyst with his eyes as the other guardian took a seat. A moment passed with Aquamarine watching Amethyst, slowly processing his words, before the slighter of the two guardians also took a seat.

"It is good to see you as well." How long had Aquamarine been hoping to find one of them again? It had been a few human years at least...it didn't feel long to him, but when he thought about it, he had missed the presences of his companions far more than he had realized.

"It has been...kind, I suppose. As kind as it can be. Aquamarine answered hesitantly. He didn't have it too bad. Since he'd been working, he was doing fairly well by human standards. "And you...? How has it treated you?" He was curious about how well the others were doing if they had awakened. There hadn't been anything in the news about strange people wandering about and there hadn't been any new explosive newcomers in the industry either...so Aquamarine was about bursting with questions, though he kept a lid on them. It had been a while since he'd felt the urge to ask so many questions at once, at least not since he'd woken up.

Emerald couldn't believe her eyes as her vision darted from one girl to the next, a slow smile formed on her lips and she seemed to ooze happiness. "Hello, it's certainly been a while." she responded softly. Ruby, Opal, and Diamond. It was wonderful to see them again but... "Ah, come in, come in, don't just stand in the doorway." Emerald ushered the girls further into the door, shooting an apologetic smile to her coworker.

"Friends of yours JingFei?"

"Yes, it's been a while since we've met up."

"I was starting to think you didn't have any close friends, since you never shared stories with us. Use the back-room to catch up, I can manage by myself for a while."

Nodding her thanks, Emerald ushered the girls through and employees only door and sighed when the door was shut, rolling her sleeves back up and rolling her eyes at the flowering syringa. She raised her eyes back to the girls and took a proper look at them at last. "What a sight for sore eyes you three are."

Esmme

Old 06-11-2015, 12:42 AM

"True," Pearl nodded in response to his friend's mention of kindred spirits. Ariel and Animus were both "kindred" in a way. There were others who related to different pieces of life ... but no human had become so close. Blinking uncomfortably, Pearl watched as the other male readied the tea.

Pearl sat and listened in silence, his green eyes briefly lingering on Peridot before he focused on his drink. Sipping it carefully, the silver-haired guardian added a bit of sugar before leaning back in his chair. He didn't look completely at ease, but ... he was trying.

Hearing Peridot speak of how he'd struggled made Pearl's brows raise in surprise. It had been difficult for him? For some reason, it was nearly difficult to believe. Then he spoke of seeing the world differently.

That was it - that's what made this entire existence difficult. Nothing was the same - not even the air. Everything was ... murky. It wasn't as colorful, nothing was as fresh or full of life. Now that Peridot had said it, Pearl realized that's what he'd been sensing in the emotions of those around him as well. It was nice to have it put into words.

"The people follow the landscape,"
Pearl whispered quietly, his gaze falling to his tea. "They don't listen to the light as often nor as clearly as they should. It seems to be clouded to them; they no longer recognize the truth even when it's presented to them." This applied to so much more than the humans themselves. The guardian set his cup aside, nodding in agreement with everything the green-haired man was saying. Humans were more interesting in self-perseverance than aiding others.

Pearl slowly sighed, looking spent. How hopeless it all seemed. Like a drop of ink in a glass of water, darkness was spreading. Running a hand through his hair, Pearl's markings pulsed with a light silvery glow. Yes, it was good they were no longer in the public eye. "There's more to heal than their physical bodies," he said quietly. "The mental and emotional state is out of balance. It hurts more to heal them than to turn a blind eye to their physical suffering. I can understand why they're so ... distant." This revelation sounded ... so unlike him, even to Pearl. He continued anyway, as it was obvious that he hadn't given in and stopped trying to help the humans. "I fear it will destroy me before there is any amount of lasting change in this one city, let alone a bigger picture."
-

As Eliana flirted with Bazel, Kaname's slight smile stayed in place. It was his natural expression - a slight upturn of the corners of his mouth. At the mention of seeing the shadowed woman soon, the youth's duel-colored eyes flickered to her face with a fond expression. "Soon," he said, tilting his head and returning her smile.

That was when he'd lead Bazel toward Hakumei. Kaname's confusion remained, and his young features were marred by a frown as he paused. Ceiling? He could see his twin's bloody form bound by shadow and blood, the warmth of it dripping down....

Kaname blinked as his heart began to race at the thought. He needed to see Hakumei. Now.

At that moment, he heard his father's voice. "Don't look so confused....if the roof is the ceiling then so be it....the world is no fun when you see it the same way as everyone else..."

Feeling a comfortable weight rest on his head, Kaname let out a breath and smiled slightly. "Yes father," he tilted his head, pleased with the contact he was receiving from Bazel. Obviously the older male sensed his need to be close. Yes, Kaname preferred it, but there was some kind of need that he gave off ... and Bazel was particularly good at spotting it.

The magenta-haired youth looked to the elevator and blinked as though things made sense. In his dream, Haku had been trapped above him. In reality, he was on the roof. Kaname laughed suddenly, a surprising sound full of relief. He gave no explanation as the elevator moved up.

They arrived moments later, and the rubble near the pillar made Kaname's yellow and pink eyes hurriedly sought Hakumei. Upon spotting his twin, the youth's smile widened. He felt whole around the other. Just seeing him made everything feel more alive and worth living for. Kaname stayed beside Bazel a moment longer, leaning against him until he spoke. Kaname met his brother's look, confusion in his own expression at the odd comment from their creator.

"What?"
Kaname frowned slightly, but then brightened at the mention of dinner. "Something good this time, father?" He moved toward his twin, reaching for Haku's shoulder. He took hold of his brother's shirt, though it was a fond action instead of a commanding one. "Steak?" Kaname moved to lean closer to Haku, though also prompted they both move toward Bazel. "A burger?" At the mention of more food, his expression grew more animated. "Dessert?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-11-2015, 03:58 PM

Ruby was as snarky as ever, independent and bold. Chuckling, Diamond did not mind it at all. She walked with the two of them, getting to see more of the area as they went. When they reached the flower shop, Ruby froze. Diamond stopped, watching for a moment as Opal bumped into the other. She said that she was sorry, before things became clear. Inside of the shop was another female they all knew. Emerald, she seemed to be working here. It was a natural and normal place for her, after all, she was a lover of plants and nature. Diamond smiled, happy to see the other female.

Before they could have to propper of a hello however, they were ushered into the back. She allowed herself to follow, listening to Opal's comment about the fellas. She chuckled a bit. Honestly, they could not know for sure if any of the guys were awake or not. None of them seemed to have seen a one of them though, so it was safe to assume for now that no one could tell if they were alright, around or what. She hoped that they were safe and alright. One part of the comment made her slightly unnerved though. What if they never woke up? She frowned lightly at that.

What if she was right? What if they were going to end up all alone. She hoped not, but for now, she was happy to see the girls. "It seems we are naturally attracting each other. That makes it easier to find each other" she smiled warmly. So now there were four of them. They had a stronger chance against the darkness now when they were together. She could not help but still be curious about how the world had been treating them. Opal seemed to have been doing well, Ruby as well, even Emerald seemed to have found a place to belong. She was glad for that, for them to find something to work for and to hold close to their heart.

She felt slightly isolated, having just woken not long ago. Would she find something of her own as well?

-----------

Pearl spoke once more, agreeing with Peridot at first. He watched the other as he took a sip of his tea. He was silent as the other seemed still uncomfortable. Frowing slightly, he looked back at his own cup. They other spoke that he knew of what they were feeling. That it hurt for him to heal them than to ignore them. Peridot remained silent for a moment as the other finished speaking. He himself could not physically do what they other could, since that was not his power. His power was in life and creation. It was meant to be a power of light and harmonious. The darkness within other's hearts would not change so easily.

The problem could not be only diverted, it needed to be dealt with fully. It needed to be healed in a greater sense than simply one at a time with Peal or than any of them could do on their own. They were always stronger together, they needed to work together in order to help to close the gap between the people of this world and themselves. But perhaps it was to late. Perhaps the healing would do nothing for people, for one could not force them to change if they did not wish to. There was that problem as well to face. On top of being spread thin already at the moment and having people shunning them already. Perhaps it was in turn because of them.

They had chosen to fall into a slumber. They had decided to leave it to the hearts of the people, to give them the right and will to choose for themselves. Had that been the wrong choice to make? He sighed slightly, before looking at Pearl once more. "One of us can not make much of a difference within this world. If anything, it may end up causing a problem. We could possibly end up damaging ourselves in the process" it was true, they could not risk the darkness infiltrating their own souls as well. That would do nothing but cause more of a problem for the world. Their powers would be a threat for the world around them. Allowing their powers and possible darkness to run wild would end hope once and for all.

So the best thing for them and the world was to maintain their will, their hope and heart. To keep fighting for the good of things, rather than allow their fears and doubts to get the better of them. Though of course that was easier said than done. He looked to pearl, "this burden is not one we need to handle alone anymore" he says, though again, one could not force another to lean on them. It was their choice to trust and take the support.

----------

Hakumei looked at the other as he came over towards him. His brother was being his natural self. Smiling lightly, he allowed the other to take ahold of his shirt. Bazel chuckled at the other's questions of food. "Whatever you desire" he said to him, they coulf have whatever food they wanted, whatever they craved. The fun would come after they had sustained themselves. "Even if you would like to have some ice cream" he winked laughing.

Hakumei rolled his eyes lightly, his brother was one for sweet things. He removed his brother's hand from his sleeve, before taking ahold of his wrist. He kept that contact with the other, but shifted it to a more comfortable form for himself as well. "Come now boys, lets get going" with that, Bazel led them once more into the elevator. It took them down to the base floor, a car already pulling up out front as if knowing they were coming. No one ever saw the driver.

The windows tinted, the one separating the front from the back always up as well. Bazel let the boys get inside, before following himself. They drove along, Hakumei watching out the window. His hand remaining upon his brother's wrist as they drove. He did not doubt the other would probably move closer to one or the other. His eyes watching the scene passing by. Bazel smiling lightly, as he watched the boys. They were so unique, but both of them still felt connection with one another, as well as a need to be together.

Hakumei looked at his brother, he could sense that something was possibly bugging him. "Another dream?" he asked the other. He had sensed it before as well, but now he was actually able to ask the other about what had happened. Bazel glanced at Kaname for a moment, to see what the other would say in response to his brother's question. He was curious himself, plus it would give him a bit of information to work with.