View Poll Results: OMG! It's anoter Coon rp.. question 1 [do you like coon rps?] - quetion 2 [join this one?] please an
I loves the Coon's rps <3 11 100.00%
hate the rps >.> 0 0%
Yes I will join! 4 36.36%
Never will join! 1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Raccoon_Chronus

Old 03-15-2010, 08:17 AM

I'll Always be there for You
Profiles/OC

Picture this:
A time of war, a few years into the future. The world seems the same, besides that fact that all most every country is at war with another. People seem to be scrabbling to find their families in all this confusion. People digging holes in the ground to be safe. What is next?

How about 5 people that have a special talent: they have a guardian angel watching over them. From all over the world 5 people, kids have this angel watching their back ever since they were born and now during this time of war, these angels might just show themselves to save the kids.

Time:
June 2013 [1 year into the war]

Place:
An island in the lower Pacific, Kaligon

Extra:
Each of the 5 kids have been sent to Kaligon to be safe.
These angels will do anything to keep their kid safe.
A possible love attachment might have been made between the angel and kid.
These kids do not know about the angel.

| Info | Rules | Profile codes | Character Profiles | Announcements | Open | RP |

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 03-15-2010 at 10:58 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2010, 08:26 AM

Rules

1.) Obey the TOS Rules
2.) This is a semi-lit RP, so at least one hefty paragraph, no text talk. Be descriptive, use " " for speaking. No **'s for actions, actually type out what your character is doing. EX: She walked down the hall to see her friends. "Hey guys!" she said excitedly.
We want to be able to post something from what you write.
3.) Romance is allowed, no cybering! Keep it PG-16 or take it to the PM's, emails or what not.
4.) No God-moding. I am god in here, not you. If I catch you, you will be taken out of the roleplay.
5.) If you are going to be gone for a while, please let us know. It's not fun if you have to wait around for one person to post.
6.) Cursing is allowed, keep it at a minimum. Don't do it every other word.
7.) Fighting is allowed but no killing, unless you have the person consent and you tell me first. But I would rather that there was no kill.
8.) No anime pictures, please keep them real. [we'll just pretend that the angel's have wings] Thank you <3
9.) Use spell-check please.
10.) PM your profile to me for acceptance before posting.
11.) Title the PM “Guardian Angel Reserve” to reserve a spot if you don't think you have enough time to type up the Profile.
12.) PM the profiles with the title "Guardian Angel Profiles" once they are all finished.
13.) No editing the profile code!
14.) More might be added.
15.) No posting till I post Open.

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 03-15-2010 at 09:27 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2010, 08:53 AM

Profile Codes

Human kids:

PHP Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]~[/COLOR] [font="pristina"][COLOR="your own color"]Full name[/COLOR][/font] [COLOR="Red"]~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[
img]img url[/img][/CENTER]
[
INDENT]
[
imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/guardianangel.jpg[/imgleft] [SIZE="1"]Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][full name][/SIZE][/COLOR], however everyone calls me [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][nicknames][/SIZE][/COLOR]. I was born on [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][month day, year][/SIZE][/COLOR] which makes me [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][age (17-20)][/SIZE][/COLOR]. All right so more detail, okay. I'm [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][height][/SIZE][/COLOR] tall and I weight [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][weight][/SIZE][/COLOR]. I also have [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][piercing/tattoos][/SIZE][/COLOR]. I love [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][likes 5 or more][/SIZE][/COLOR]. But then again I hate [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][hates 5 or more][/SIZE][/COLOR].

People say that I am [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][what people would call your personality (at least 3 sentences)][/SIZE][/COLOR]. But I really am [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][your true personality (at least 3 sentences)][/SIZE][/COLOR].

I was born in [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][year][/SIZE][/COLOR], and this is what happened up until now: [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][bio at least 1 paragraph][/SIZE][/COLOR].

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][anything else][/SIZE][/COLOR].[/SIZE][/INDENT]

[
RIGHT]I am controlled by [COLOR="your own color"][username][/COLOR] and I love them. [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/COLOR][/RIGHT

example:

SPOILERX

~ Full name ~

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/guardianangel.jpg[/imgleft] Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is [full name], however everyone calls me [nicknames]. I was born on [month day, year] which makes me [age]. All right so more detail, okay. I'm [height] tall and I weight [weight]. I also have [piercing/tattoos]. I love [likes 5 or more]. But then again I hate [hates 5 or more].

People say that I am [what people would call your personality (at least 3 sentences)]. But I really am [your true personality (at least 3 sentences)].

I was born in [year], and this is what happened up until now: [bio at least 1 paragraph].

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah [anything else].

I am controlled by [username] and I love them. <3

Guardian Angels:

PHP Code:
[CENTER][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]~[/COLOR] [font="pristina"][COLOR="your own color"]Full name[/COLOR][/font] [COLOR="Red"]~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[
img]img url[/img][/CENTER]
[
INDENT][imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/YourGuardianAngelIcon.jpg[/imgleft] [SIZE="1"]Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][full name][/SIZE][/COLOR], however everyone calls me [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][nicknames][/SIZE][/COLOR]. I was born on [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][month day, year][/SIZE][/COLOR] which makes me [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][age (17-20)][/SIZE][/COLOR]. Yes that means that I am not human, I am a [I]Guardian Angel[/I]. And the person that I protect is [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][name (leave this blank for now)][/SIZE][/COLOR]. 

All right so more detailokayI'm [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][height][/SIZE][/COLOR] tall and I weight [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][weight][/SIZE][/COLOR]. I also have [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][piercing/tattoos][/SIZE][/COLOR]. I love [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][likes 5 or more][/SIZE][/COLOR]. But then again I hate [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][hates 5 or more][/SIZE][/COLOR].

People say that I am [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][what people would call your personality (at least 3 sentences)][/SIZE][/COLOR]. But I really am [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][your true personality (at least 3 sentences)][/SIZE][/COLOR].

I was born in [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][year][/SIZE][/COLOR], and this is what happened up until now: [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][bio at least 1 paragraph][/SIZE][/COLOR].

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah [COLOR="your own color"][SIZE="2"][anything else][/SIZE][/COLOR].[/SIZE][/INDENT]

[RIGHT]I am controlled by [COLOR="your own color"][username][/COLOR] and I love them. [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]<3[/SIZE][/COLOR][/RIGHT] 

example:

SPOILERX

~ Full name ~

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/YourGuardianAngelIcon.jpg[/imgleft] Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is [full name], however everyone calls me [nicknames]. I was born on [month day, year] which makes me [age (17-20)]. Yes that means that I am not human, I am a Guardian Angel. And the person that I protect is [name (leave this blank for now)].

All right so more detail, okay. I'm [height] tall and I weight [weight]. I also have [piercing/tattoos]. I love [likes 5 or more]. But then again I hate [hates 5 or more].

People say that I am [what people would call your personality (at least 3 sentences)]. But I really am [your true personality (at least 3 sentences)].

I was born in [year], and this is what happened up until now: [bio at least 1 paragraph].

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah [anything else].
I am controlled by [username] and I love them. <3

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 03-16-2010 at 07:15 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2010, 08:59 AM

Profiles

Humans
[0 girl - 1 guy spots left]

Quote:
~ Emmy Bow ~

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/guardianangel.jpg[/imgleft] Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is Emmy Bow, however everyone calls me Emmy, Em, Ema. I was born on October 21, 1995 which makes me 17. All right so more detail, okay. I'm five feet tall and I weight one-oh-two. I also have earrings and a tattoo that goes all over my back (looks like this x). I love sunshine, rain, snow, Christmas, gifts, stuffed animals, toys, candy, the war to be over, midnight moons, bedtime stories, apples, cuddling with a warm blanket by the fire, fairytales, childish things, games, drawing, dreams, fantasy, angels, the idea that some day my prince will come, and finally all those childish dreams your parents tell you to forget. But then again I hate thunder storms, lightning storms [I actually am afraid of them], storms in general, this war, fighting, hatred, not being able to be childlike, people hurting my family, being to small/light to stand up for my self [most people are taller and stronger then me], nightmares, and anything mature and adult-like.

People say that I am a childish little girl that needs to grow up but wont. They tell me that being 17 means that I’m one more year away from being legal, which means I shouldn’t be so childish. They say I’m stupid and immature. But I really am a childish little girl that will never grow up. I hate the world around me and I just want to go into my world and stay there forever. I’m kind, sweet, caring and cute. I will not fight you if you tell me to do something; I’m just too tired of all the fighting. I love and will always love being different and weirder then normal, but that is me. I might be a little carefree and weak but I just cannot see myself picking a fight or something. I am timid but hell it’s all just me weather you like it or not!

I was born in 1995, and this is what happened up until now: I was born into a mixed up, mashed up family. My mother being part Korean and Eskimo and my dad being full Icelandic. Weird huh, yeah I know! Anyway, so you might have been able to see, I took on my dad’s side. Woot! Go really white me with close to white hair.. yeah… Anyway, I lived an okay life, skipped pre-k and kindergarten going straight into first grade. This causes me to be 3 when everyone else was 5-6. Funny huh? So I graduated high school at the age of 15 ½. Sweet! Oh wait you wanted details on those years.. Nothing special happened at all though.. So HA I am going to continue.
So I turn 16 and you know what I get or a birthday present.. The first bomb dropped that started this war. It is not fair, I still do not have my license, and this war is going on. Well my parents heard about this Island in the Pacific and yeah you guessed it.. They shipped me on over to it. So now, here I am unharmed and in an island, I never ever heard of.
What I’m unharmed.. Yeah, never once in my life have I broken a bone, hurt my self badly, nothing more then scraps and bruises, funny and weird right? I know! So now, you know me! Yay little me, yeah little, I am 5 feet, finally1 I thought I would never make it. Bun Bye now
!

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah I am still a child at heart, which means I love to play games.
I am controlled by Raccoon_Chronus and I love them. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomination.
~ Brenna Cast ~

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/guardianangel.jpg[/imgleft] Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is Brenna Rachelle, however everyone calls me Bree, Bren, Chelle, Chella, and/or mostly Enya. I was born on April 5th, 1995 which makes me 18. All right so more detail, okay. I'm 5'3 tall and I weigh 119 lbs. I also have an eyebrow and tongue piercing, and no tattoos.. yet. I love spring, mornings, caffeine, music and the smell of tires. But then again I hate animal abuse, tree-huggers, cheerleaders, immaturity and backstabbing bitches.

People say that I am a badass chick. I've been told I'm kind of nice and bitchy, and also pretty random. Yet my favorite is, and I quote, "You're.. Out of this world." But I really am sweet and mostly innocent. I'm just a normal minor-turned-major, looking for a job and place in the world. I rarely cuss, and when I do it's usually "bitch" or "shit." I can't bear to say "Fuck you," without saying "Sorry." And by the way.. Sorry...

I was born in 1995, and this is what happened up until now: so after I popped out of my mom, which I can't imagine was the slightest bit pleasant for me or her, I was dubbed "Brenna Rachelle Cast." I love the way I just fell into their lives almost perfectly, after my older brother. Of course, the twins came ten years after I did, and what a pain they were.. But even on through that, I can't say I was ever not hated and or beaten for a while, and I know for sure I've been starved. My mom doesn't seem to care for me, but then again, feeling's mutual.

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah, I love compliments, and I tend to flirt a bit here and then. I have a big heart and a brain to go with it. I usually wear my hair wavy-curly like above..

I am controlled by Abomination. and I love them. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows Go Moo
~ Jared Alford ~

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/guardianangel.jpg[/imgleft] Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is Jared Alford, however everyone calls me Jared. I was born on January 4th, 1993 which makes me 20. All right so more detail, okay. I'm 5'11" tall and I weight 150lb. I also have this tattooed on me. I love music, food, comic books, warm weather, watching movies, night swimming. But then again I hate enclosed spaces, boredom, bad dreams, condescending people, hard labor.

People say that I am never serious. But I really am just a guy who likes to have fun when I can. I know that the world around me sucks eggs, so why shouldn't I try to make the best of it? You only live for so long after all. I know that I sound a bit idealistic, but I'm not (I lean more towards cynicism actually). I just feel like having some fun before my inevitable death and toying with the people I know. Also, I don't try to be mean to anyone, but I don't try to be nice either. I feel that I should only be nice to those that earn my trust or respect, arrogant as it sounds.

I was born in 1993, and this is what happened up until now: I was born in Wales and lived there for a good ten years with my mother and father. I had some average grades, mostly concentrating on playing on the playground as opposed to applying myself in school. Both my parents and my teachers kept saying that I was brilliant and that I should stop being lazy, but I never listened to them, instead just living my life lazily. At the age of ten, I moved to London because of a job offer for my mother and it was here that I finished my education in private school. Nothing interesting happened aside from my attitude garnering both interest and ire from my peers and students. They didn't like how I was able to breeze by in school or didn't like that I wasn't "living up to my potential". Either way I exited school with fairly good marks and was shipped off to college where I studied to be a game designer for a few years. I would have studied longer, but then, I was drafted for war. In order to avoid becoming a soldier, I ran away to the island in the Pacific while my family said that I couldn't be a soldier, though I don't remember what they said..

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah when I had to leave I packed all my games.
I am controlled by Cows Go Moo and I love them. <3
Quote:
~ Kira Carter ~

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/guardianangel.jpg[/imgleft] Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is Kira Carter, however everyone calls me Carter, Cara, or Kir. I was born on April 1, 1993 which makes me 19. All right so more detail, okay. I'm 5'6'' tall and I weight one-thirteen pounds. I also have gages. I love spending time with the friend I have, watching the clouds go by, running in the woods at night, not following orders, and being myself. But then again I hate being told what to do, how to act, and what to be, I hate it when people expect me to be perfect when I can’t be, they expect me to be the role mode, the older sister, I hate this war, I hate the fighting, I hate the silence, I hate lightning and I hate being alone for the rest of my life as my parents tell me will happen.

People say that I am irresponsible and not caring, immature and selfish. But I really am not selfish, I care so much about the people around me; I cannot stand to see them in pain. Yet I can’t seem to show that, I can’t show emotion, I’ve tried but it seems to be stuck inside. I act like a boy sometimes, breaking the rules, bending rules to fit my liking, but all I want is to have fun, I just wish this war was over and I could be myself again. I could go back to not having a care in the world and just love.

I was born in 1993, and this is what happened up until now: Born into a pure blood European family I have lived all around Europe most of my life. Moving her and moving there. I know I have Greek, English, Slavic, and something else in my blood. All these cultures mix all the time. So many holidays and so little time.
Anyway, all my life I loved to read the stories about angel’s watching you, which soon I came to believe that someone was watching over me. One time when I was 12 there was a street, a car, and me. Well you know where this is going, by some miracle chance I never got hit, the car somehow turned over on it’s side at the last minute and slide right passed me, it was completely magical. However when I was in high school I went into this exchange student program in America and well all my fairytale dreams seemed to disappear after all the things these kids have told me.
Anyway, to I graduated and soon then, the war started, great! My brothers and my younger sister went to join the military. I heard very little of them to soon travel along hit path one day and see my sister’s dead body. She looked scared and frozen. I closed her eyes and then burned her. Since then my loving attitude, my emotions seemed to have vanished. My brothers soon shipped me off to this island I never heard of to make sure that I stay safe, I do thank them but I do wish that I could help some how

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah I hate this war, but I want to help so it would end sooner. Some times I will climb up to the roof of whatever building and just stare up at the clouds, once I thought I saw an angel.
I am controlled by Raccoon_Chronus and I love them. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remaro
~ Thomas Michael Rogers ~

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/guardianangel.jpg[/imgleft]
Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is Thomas Michael Rogers , however everyone calls me Tom or Tommy. I have been called Jammy Dodger, but not for a while.. I was born on March 16th 1994 which makes me 19. All right so more detail, okay. I'm 5’7” tall and I weight 140 lbs. I also have A lot of piercings and tattoos! I’ve got two lip piercings and a nose piercing, though I don’t keep that one in very often. I have three tattoos too. I got this one When I met dad for the first time, he’s Irish so I wanted something to represent him. It’s small and on the inside of my left wrist. I got this one when my younger sister died of scarlet fever, she always wanted to visit Japan so I got a kanji sign of Long Life in her memory. It’s at the base of my neck, just above my chest. I got two of these one on each shoulder blade so they look like spiky wings. I got them when the war started. I love Photos (taking them), lazy days, celebrations of anything, family, sweet and sour starburst, art, myths and legends, cleanliness, running. But then again I hate Having photos taken OF me, sleeping (I’m an insomniac), people who are too uptight, bullies and jerks, being bored, the dark, being dirty or ill, God.

People say that I am A bit of an art freak. They also call me emo cause of the way I look, stupid stereotypes. They seem to think I’m full of energy and just a little annoying. But I really am A bit of an art freak. At least they got one thing right about me! I prefer photography though over all, but hate any photos of me, which some people find kinda weird, do you? I’d like to make things perfectly clear. I. Am. Not. An. Emo! I have no problems regarding my emotions, I’m actually a pretty happy, laid back kinda guy. I just choose to dress and look like this cause it looks good in my view. Plus I think the hair suits me. I love being around others, I’m a pretty sociable person. I have a very weak spot for little kids and sweet and sour starburst. However I’m definitely not overprotective of anyone. We need to learn from our mistakes, but we have to be allowed to make those mistakes before we can learn. I’m not the brightest bulb of the bunch, but I’m not completely stupid, I just fail at most academic work. Also, I’m a good runner, the only type of sport I can do well. While I’m fairly open about most things, I don’t like talking about myself, so I’ll thank you now for not asking.

I was born in 1994, and this is what happened up until now: Let me see...I lived with my mum and my little sister Marriane (She was so cute!). Cause mum was a single parent she had to work a lot, but she made sure we had a babysitter, normally one of the neighbours, to look after us. We were really close, and any celebrations at our home were big. I mean REALLY big. They’re important to me, I even celebrated went all out to do celebrations from other cultures! I was about twelve when anything different started happening in my normal life. Well, mostly normal. About ten I had already gotten my first lip piercing and dyed my hair to the colour it is now. Yeah I was a little strange as a kid, but mum didn’t mind, she said I was making a statement through artistic design on the body, or something like that. Anyway, I came home from school when I was twelve to find some strange guy in the kitchen talking to mum. She introduced me to him. He was my dad, the guy who had walked out on us when I was three. Strangely enough, after he apologized to me and everything, we started to get on really well. What can I say, I can’t hold a grudge for long. Mum let me get my first tattoo cause of him, a four leaf clover because he was Irish. He moved in and soon he and mum re-married.
When I was fourteen, the first proper tragedy hit our little family. My sister fell very ill after a holiday to somewhere (I can’t remember where anymore). She had Scarlet Fever and, despite all the medication, she didn’t make it. Marriane and I were really close so it was a particularly painful blow to me. I became more reserved and wasn’t as cheerful as I used to be. It was after her funeral I asked mum if I could get a tattoo in her memory, and mum said yes. So I got a Japanese Kanji of ‘Long Life’ done. It helped me I think begin to get over her death and I started to move on. Life went back to normal for a few years, well, I did anyway. Then the first bombs hit our lovely little town. Thankfully our home wasn’t too badly hit, but some of our friends had lost everything, some even their lives. Mum and dad didn’t want to lose their only other kid so they’ve sent me to this island in the Pacific to keep me safe. I can’t help but worry for them though, I hope they’re alright

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah I’ve been an insomniac ever since Marriane died. Also, I have a childish fear of the dark so yes, I had a night light back home when I was able to sleep, now I just keep the main light on and the curtains closed so I don’t see the dark. I also hate getting ill or dirty, it’s almost a fear, but not quite y’know?

I am controlled by Remaro and I love them. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guardian Angles
[1 guy - 0 girl spots left]

Quote:
Originally Posted by piptik
~ Calida Amadis ~

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/YourGuardianAngelIcon.jpg[/imgleft] Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is Calida Amadis however everyone calls me Amadis. I was born on August 11th, 1992 which makes me 20. Yes that means that I am not human, I am a Guardian Angel. And the person that I protect is Jared Alford.

All right so more detail, okay. Im 5' 9" tall and I weight 130 lbs. I also have dyed hair. I love animals, the smell of pine trees and creeks, guiding people onto the right path, protecting people, and proving people wrong. But then again I hate judgmental people, first impressions, stupid people, stubbed toes, and cliffs.

People say that I am careless and insolent. That I'm ungrateful and selfish. That the only good thing about me is my physique.. But I really am short tempered but working on it. I'm eager to prove myself but that makes me seem ungrateful. I really care about what I do and always try my best.

I was born in 1992 and this is what happened up until now: As was stated above, I was born in 1992 My first job was to send messages and provide guidance to sinners. After much nagging I was finally assigned the duty of Guardian Angel, a job I had been longing to uphold ever since my creation. The boy I was assigned to protect had been moved to an island for safety reasons since a war had begun on Earth..

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah it's easy for me to get attached to those I protect.
I am controlled by piptik and I love them. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiiri
~ Eliana Soleil ~

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/YourGuardianAngelIcon.jpg[/imgleft] Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is Eliana Soleil, however everyone calls me Eli. I was born on August 13, 1995 which makes me 18. Yes that means that I am not human, I am a Guardian Angel. And the person that I protect is Thomas Michael Rogers.

All right so more detail, okay. I’m 5'4" tall and I weight 110. I also have earrings and a tattoo on my back. I love sunshine, lemon drops, sweets, sunrise, light rain, peace. But then again I hate night, dark, snow, cold, pizza.

People say that I am sweet and bubbly. I am usually in a cheerful mood. People say the I am like a ray of sunshine when I enter a room. But I really am stubborn and hot headed. I like getting my way and will do what I need to get my way. I am not a mean spirited and will not do anything petty to get my way.

I was born in 1995, and this is what happened up until now: Let’s see, I was born. I grew up and became an angel of the sun, meaning that I acted as a sort of protector against the dark entities of the world. I brought light to those who were in darkness and gave them hope. People say this is why I have a sunny disposition, haha. Then not long ago, I had a job change and became a guardian angel for this boy. I think that I’ve done a good job protecting him, but with the war I was worried about my ability to protect him. I was relieved when we were told they were going to be moved to an island for safety.

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah I pretty much always wear something with wings or the sun on them.
I am controlled by Eiiri and I love them. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero Cool
~ Angel Karuso ~

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/YourGuardianAngelIcon.jpg[/imgleft] Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is Angel Karuso, however everyone calls me Avenger. I was born on January 1, 404 which makes me 20. Yes that means that I am not human, I am a Guardian Angel. And the person that I protect is Kira Carter.

All right so more detail, okay. Im 5'11 and I weight 185 pounds. I also have cute hair. I love fighting, apple pie, movies, sports and flying. But then again I hate death, money, power, rain and cake.

People say that I am the life of the party. No one can make me sad. I can say the most beautiful things at times. The thing people say most about me is i have alot of love to share. But I really am over protective. Dont know when to give space. I get sad but dont let people know or see it..

I was born in 404AD, and this is what happened up until now: I was born a slave in Rome. When i was 20 i was killed in the Colosseum. The day i was reborn as an Angel was January 1, 404. I was 20 when i died. Most humans dont get to become Angels like me. Meny wars have been fought and every so often i become a Guardian Angel. The time has come for me to protect another. My wings will shield her, my arms will carry her, my legs will walk with her and my heart will forever beat with hers.

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah No one has died under my protection. No one will.
I am controlled by Xero Cool and I love them. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyangel
~ Annabella Moore ~

[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/YourGuardianAngelIcon.jpg[/imgleft] Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is Annabella Moore, however everyone calls me Bella, Anna. I was born on November, 20, 1995 which makes me 17. Yes that means that I am not human, I am a Guardian Angel. And the person that I protect is __.

All right so more detail, okay. Im 5 feet tall and I weight 110 lbs. I also have earrings and a tattoo
. I love rain,sun, sweets, sports, cake. But then again I hate pink, judgmental people, jerks, heights, the war, snow, winter .

People say that I am quiet and shy at times. My focus switches on and off when I really don't want to be there.I can be immature at times. But I really am I am quiet and shy sometimes to people I don't know. I don't pay attention well when I really don't care. I am immature at times, but you gotta love it. I will stick up for my self sometimes but rarely for other, just how I act. I keep most of my thoughts to my self, they slip out occasionally.

I was born in 1995, and this is what happened up until now: I was born into a typical normal everyday family. I had an older sister and 2 older brothers. I was happy with my life just how it was. One day my mom was driving me home from an school and a car was going the wrong way and was speeding up.... after the ambulance came took us to the hospital. My mom was helped just in time but I wasn't. My first job as and angel was to guide people, it was fun for awhile but it got annoying how they kept complaining. I was soon upgraded to being a Guardian Angel .

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah My favorite sport is soccer and I like playing sports with dudes, it more fun.
I am controlled by babyangel and I love them. <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by iinsanely Sane
~ Timothy Eryk West ~

[img]___[/img]
[imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/YourGuardianAngelIcon.jpg[/imgleft] Hey, hello there. Oh you are curious on who I am, hmm okay then. My name is Timothy Eryk West, however everyone calls me Eryk mostly, but sometimes Ryk if you know me well enough. I was born on May 13th, 1901 which makes me 19. Yes that means that I am not human, I am a Guardian Angel. And the person that I protect is Emmy Bow.

All right so more detail, okay. Im 6 foot 5 tall and I weigh 121lbs. I also have a small pair of wings on my ankle. I love watching the moon, to think, to draw, to write, and to just talk with someone. But then again I hate too talkative girls, people who hate silence, the beach, the cold, and girly girls..

People say that I am a loner and loser, but hey, its only because they can't stand the beauty of silence. They think that I'm depressed, that I'm emo, and that I slit my wrists, but seriously, I've gone through that faze, and being an immortal guardian angel doesn't exactly help. They don't like to be near me, they often tell others that I have dark secrets, spread rumours, and I guess, in a way, I do have secrets, but doesn't everyone? I really am pretty quiet, I guess thats why they usually leave me alone. I enjoy my own company, but once in a while I do get lonely. I guess its good, because I don't get too see an awful lot of people and show my wings, its supposed to be a secret. I've been wanting to share it, but I know the consequences, besides, if I tell someone, it will be the girl I love, and she hasn't arrived yet, unfortunately that is. Besides the fact that I am quiet, I can be kind and loyal to my friends, but I don't like talking to strangers too often. I guess its because I stay very quiet and they try and break the silence.. usually. I hate that. I usually bottle up my feelings too, I don't like shouting, I never have, and to be honest with you, I don't want to start.

I was born in 1901, and this is what happened up until now: I was born, made a guardian angel when I hit puberty, and ever since then, it was like my phone kept beeping with different pictures. And you know, each picture was a girl, I understand the logic, but it gets kind of tiring. I would be sent to protect a certain girl, and then watch her fall in love with another man, yadda yadda yadda and then she would die, and I'd repeat the process. I wish I could have a life of my own, but I guess that's not exactly a choice. I hadn't even chosen to become an angel, and normally someone would be honoured to be chosen, but I'm not, or at least, not anymore.
You ask about my family? I didn't really have one. I woul survive with the help of other angels and people, I guess being called a hobo is a close shot to what I've been for last hundred and something years, or was it two hundred? I don't even know how old I am, but I look as old as seventeen. Yeah, weird, I know, I've been living as an angel for more than a hundred years and I haven't gotten used to it

Did I forget anything.. oh yeah I flirt once in a while, and I love arguments, its a laugh. i'm very competitive, so be careful.
I am controlled by [iinsanely Sane] and I love them. <3

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 04-06-2010 at 09:25 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2010, 09:20 AM

Announcements

The OC is open [3-15-2010]
There are 0 girl - 1 boy human spots open [3-20-2010]
There are 1 boy - 0 girl guardian angel spots open [3-17-2010]
I'll finish the RP soon

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 03-20-2010 at 09:28 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2010, 09:22 AM

OPEN

The OC is open for posting
Please send in your profiles
No posting in the IC until your profiles are posted here and you are paired with an Angel/Human!

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-16-2010, 04:16 AM

One last thing

Picture our world now… no demons or things and you have this rp.
Add in a little world war you have this rp.
Add in that old tale about having a guardian angle that will always protect you and you have this rp.

PHP Code:
[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/community/roleplaying-forum/156525-ill-always-there-you-open-accepting-profiles-4-spots-left.html"][IMG]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/angel3-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL] 

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 03-18-2010 at 04:15 AM..

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-17-2010, 03:44 AM

hmms once your paired up i think you can post.. sound better.. or do you guys want to wait until all the spots are filled up?

And just as a reminder.. my first post was out of boredness! you do not need to post like that.. or that long!
lolz!

Last edited by Raccoon_Chronus; 03-17-2010 at 11:19 AM..

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2010, 03:50 AM

D'oh!
I just noticed that I made a typo. xD
I'd meant to put 1995 for Brenna's age, but I was doing something else for my sister's friend who was born in 1991. xD

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2010, 03:57 AM

Tis alright I shall fix it right away <33
No worries

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-18-2010, 04:08 AM

Thank you, Miss Coon. <3
Tee-Hee.

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-18-2010, 04:13 AM

no problems <33

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-21-2010, 09:20 PM

Ohh..kayy..?
Brenna has no angel. D;
Did you guys pick or something?

Eiiri
Getting your dreams, its strange...

Old 03-21-2010, 09:32 PM

It says that the other boy angel spot is reserved, I guess he'd be your angel...

Raccoon_Chronus
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2010, 09:22 AM

sorry about not posting here
^.^