Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-29-2016, 09:27 PM

Most schools start in august right? I can't even remember. School seems so far away....

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-29-2016, 09:29 PM

Duke hath sent in Order people!

---------- Post added 03-29-2016 at 05:30 PM ----------

Also, a lot of US schools start September just after Labor Day (if that helps at all)

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-29-2016, 09:45 PM

Late august and early september is when they usually start.

Welcome the Duke o0o

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-29-2016, 10:18 PM

Duke has question, which may totally be irrelevant, but I ask anyway XD

Is the high school located within the town limits, like where other shops may be set up or is it more out of the way? Just trying to draw a semi-mental map as to what I'm seeing for the town.

If there are no plans for solid set up, I'm totally ok with that!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-29-2016, 10:40 PM

I should describe the town a bit or make a jacked up map on paint XD.

Since it is a farm town, things are pretty spread out. There are various areas with groups of houses, then one main street where all the main shops and everything are. There are also farms spread out around the place to, and other shops that are off on their own. The school is alone I suppose if that is ok with everyone. About a ten minute walk or so from the main street.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-29-2016, 10:53 PM

Sounds like a farm town to me. Everything is small and spread out at the same time.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-29-2016, 10:58 PM

Ok air is up! Yay kat.

I also need to make an announcement.

Remember, if you are a member of the mystery club, you are also a High School Student. So under the role part of your pro, you need to put their year, such as freshman, sophmore, junior, senior. A few of you have been shifting it around and putting your a "senior or junior member of the mystery club". This is not right XD lol. There are no senior or junior members and such, everyone except Noah is just a member. He is seen as the President, since well...he created the club. Unless someone wants to volunteer to be his vice president, the rest are members.

Also, as Duke is doing, you can make order members who are secretly posing as members of the club. HOWEVER!!!! If they are, they can not go with them to the house, which means they have to pretend NOT to know of magic and such unless a member of the group who went tells them. ALSO, they would naturally have to keep their powers in magic then a secret. I do not recommend this role though. Since the main plot focuses around the group that went, after the events, their going to naturally pull a bit away from the rest of the club because their well...different now. Also, I do not want to have several of these running around in the club. Since Duke is making two, I don't think I'll be accepting more anyways, unless you make a good case.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-29-2016, 11:05 PM

I never said they were a junior or senior of the club. I said they were a junior/senior and a part of the club. Or at least that's what I was implying. I think everyone knows the club just started so there's no roles or ranks.

Also, I see you updated my prifle but didn't add the changes I sent. Would you be able to? It describes more of his academic stuff.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-29-2016, 11:06 PM

I still need to start my other profile.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-29-2016, 11:07 PM

Oh yeah, I should do that >.> XD

You originally had that posted on both your pros lol. You may have been implying something else, but that was the way it was read. I edited it a bit, so it was no problem but I don't want to have to edit everyone's pros to fix that issue.

---------- Post added 03-29-2016 at 04:10 PM ----------

He has been updated!

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-30-2016, 12:53 AM

Gotta read the rest of the posts, but that sounds like how my hometown is XD

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-30-2016, 01:15 AM

lol, it is a boonies town, but with a quaint and calm side

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 03-30-2016, 01:01 PM

Duke says Ace looks scary. I dunno. I think he's kinda adorkable:

XP

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-30-2016, 02:49 PM

Hey now, boonie towns are best town XD I will totally imagine my hometown (Dryden, MI for those that want to look at it, it's glorious farm town) until we have another image in mind XP The high school is about a ten minute drive from Main St where the gas station, restaurant and little shops are.

My tummy keeps growling and distracting me, but I'm fairly sure I was gonna make a silly comment about having to be difficult XP Duke is always difficult but with best intentions in mind <3

---------- Post added 03-30-2016 at 10:52 AM ----------

Also, Duke has more questions! How long has it been since the group went to the creepy house? Has the dark creature attacked them, or not yet?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-30-2016, 03:04 PM

I live in the boonies to trust me, my next door neighbor...is a cactus >.>

Also...we JUST started, literally. Nothing has happened yet, no one has met. Noah just moved from the city and is just now hanging up flyers for the mystery club. Like I said before, the first few posts are just for people to get a feel for their characters and kind of intro them. My next post will be a quick one with him waiting after school for people to sign up for the mystery club before he heads home for the night. You can make a similar post with them signing up before retiring for the night. The second day will be the actual first meeting of the club, where everyone will begin to interact. They have not gone to the house yet at all. I am debating on either making them do it on that day of their first meeting or wait a bit. I think it would be better to make the beginning of the meeting kind of awkward, before Noah begins to realize it probably isn't going to go anywhere. At that point, I am debating on making another character who is the one to actually tell the story of the house and they all agree to go that night.

Salvete has yet to get her first post in and she has not said anything about if she wants to do a second. If she doesn't want to take Earth (the last element open), I will and he'll be the one to tell the story, If she does take it, I'll either make a mystery mystery club member (punny lol) who tells them about it but never actually goes with them.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-30-2016, 03:15 PM

Lol, you have your desert cactus XD

Ok! I just wanted to double check! I tried to skim through some things real quick between stuff at work and nothing jumped out at me.
If needed, the twins could always put a bug out there XP With their parents as members of the historical society and Cassie always being one to like to cause trouble, I could see her doing that even if Persephone doesn't like the idea. Just throwing it out there, obviously it's up to you how you want them to learn about the house!

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-30-2016, 03:25 PM

We need to finish getting your twins actually up first lol, so you can post. So far only Xavi and I have made any kind of openers. Not sure if Kat wants to wait to post when she had both up, but Air is up XD.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-30-2016, 03:27 PM

Well yeah, that's a given first XD
Just having the offer out there should you need it, after they get posted XP

I'm just reworking powers so they kinda work together/contrast each other a bit more.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-30-2016, 03:31 PM

I wanna make a baddy npc o3o. To bug people all woooooo~ like.

>.> That made no sense.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-30-2016, 03:32 PM

Lol, that's what baddies are for! They bug everyone XD

Plus, could give the twins someone to plot with XD

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-30-2016, 03:37 PM

I'm already thinking about what I'm going to post but I do plan to wait until I'm done with the second profile. I'm almost done though. It's gone quicker than the first. After work though. ...

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-30-2016, 03:48 PM

Lol I have class from ten thirty to...idk. It's a lab, meant to get done at two, but if we get done early we can leave early. Then I need to get home so I'll work on em then!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-30-2016, 03:51 PM

Leaving early is always nice.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-30-2016, 03:52 PM

Leaving early IS always nice! My boss said if I come in early, I can leave early but I still stay till 5 because I get caught up in things...

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 03-30-2016, 03:55 PM

lol, I try to get done in decent time, but with a partner...blegh

---------- Post added 03-30-2016 at 09:00 AM ----------

I kind of wanna do something with color. I really want to do pink for some odd reason, but here are some examples. I'll look more when I have the time this afternoon.

http://www.rakdara.net/home/wp-conte...4/12/sri11.jpg

https://d.wattpad.com/story_parts/17...337da3651c.jpg

http://mmbiz.qpic.cn/mmbiz/fEkfMuYnG.../0?wx_fmt=jpeg

I was also looking at green and orange XD. I may have him like Cassius, be a man who dies his hair to his mood o3o