Versailles
I killed Waldo

Old 02-07-2009, 03:16 PM

[First time..ish..XDDD most of the things here are from my Rp just transformed into a FanFic. for my Friend
OCs:
Yuki Usagi -Me
Yin Rain -Yama
Any comments, please pm me.]

The slender tan male with his brightly red hair, his eyes shine beneath the moonlight as he walked into the club to his newly known town. Yami was always an outgoing boy when it comes to clubs, he went to meet up his friends that he knew in the area. The red-head opened the doors exposing flashing lights with various of different colours that shined against his exposed sun kissed chest. He walked through the crowds aiming towards the bar, wondering if there he might see his friends. Where are they? he wondered as he ordered a drink.

A voice called out 'Make that two!' it said.
Yami looked up noticing a raven haired boy his oynx eyes were dark but the lights made them shine with radiance. The man was looking back at him.

"You just going to drink or you going to dance?" the raven asked, as he sat his drink down on the bar, wrapping his arms around Yami's waist, bringing him closer towards him.

"Is that your way of asking me to dance?" yami said smirking. He's not bad looking..my friends can wait

Yin laughed a little. "It might be. But if you not interested I can find someone else to dance with" he motioned around the club. He started to walk off to some other guy to him to dance.

Yuki caught up to the male, grabbing his hand "Did i ever say i didn't?"

"No dont guess you did say that" Yin said with an evil smile on his face, as he grabbed Yuki's hand leading him to the dance floor as the next song came up.
The other man who yin had been talking to was left..confused, but moved on to the next male he saw.

"if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" yuki wondered, dancing gracefully.
Yin smiled as the lights reflected off of him. Wrapping his arms around Yuki as they danced. "Yin Rain. You are who" he asked

"Yuki Usagi." he said dancing between yin's arms making sure not to break the bond.

"Nice to meet you Yuki" Yin said spinning him out and back into his arms. "I havent seen you in here before. First time?"
"I just moved here not to long ago, and i'm meeting a couple friends who are in the area." he said, smiling. "I take it you come here all the time?"

"Well let me welcome you officially here" Yin said and kissed Yuki's lips softly. "Im here every night for the most part"

Yuki blushed slightly, "Do you kiss every guy you meet?"
Yin laughed. As some of the guys around them started whopping and yelling. "I may and may not. Just depends on if I see anything I like"
Yuki cocked his eyebrow, "Oh really?" he said, smirking. "So we are basically like prizes, you can take?" he said noticing the guys around him yelling and whopping.

the raven smirked at him and tightened his arms around Yuki. "Just depends if they just want to be a prize or something more than a prize"

"Is that so?"

"Yes. Have a problem with it?" the raven asked back.

Yuki laughed, "I guess not, i-" he was interrupted by his friends who called his name, he turned to them and waved the song nearly ending, Yuki looked at Yin and smiled, "Well, it's was nice to meet you...." he said giving off the signal that he was leaving.

Yin stopped him from leaving by grabbing the slender wrist of Yuki, "They can wait. I want to get to know you more, through your dancing" he said, looking at Yuki's friends then back at Yuki.

-----
O______O;; To be continued.
NOTE:
Most of the things were from the RP.
But transformed into an OC fanfic.

Last edited by Versailles; 02-07-2009 at 03:22 PM..