Galliechan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Galliechan

Old 01-08-2009, 05:01 PM

Hello everybody!! Welcome to Gallie's fanfiction achieve!

I decided to start a thread of all my fanfictions instead of giving links to my fanfiction.net account. So here it is. There will be one-shots of different anime series and let me warn you beforehand, most of them are pretty long.

Comments are always welcome. Though please read the warnings beforehand, they will be at the beginning of the stories.

Currently working on: First chapter of PotO fanfic. I can send the prologue if anyone would be interested.

Shaman King - Heated
Prince Hao turned and looked at them; his family, his friends, his army, his people. His eyes were shining like the fire behind him; dangerous, deadly, madly. None of them knew what to do in that moment. AU, HaoYoh

Rurouni Kenshin - Marketing Techniques
Ikeda Corp. wanted to buy these fabrics. With lower prices. Whatever Miki Ind.'s representatives do wouldn't change their minds at all. Right? AU, KenshinKaoru, implied SanosukeMegumi

Last edited by Galliechan; 01-10-2009 at 09:32 PM..

Galliechan
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-08-2009, 05:09 PM

Warning: This story contains shonen ai, if you don't like, please don't read.

Summary: Prince Hao turned and looked at them; his family, his friends, his army, his people. His eyes were shining like the fire behind him; dangerous, deadly, madly. None of them knew what to do in that moment. AU, HaoYoh

Disclaimer: The Shaman King manga is the property of its creator, Hiroyuki Takei. The Shaman King anime is the property of their authorised owners. This short story is created by the author. All original settings, characters, etc. remain the property of the author.

Heated
A Shaman King fanfic
by Galliechan
© Copyright 2008

The view was terrifying.

None of them was able to move a muscle yet. The magicians didn't have time to utter a single spell. And now after seeing this scene, they couldn't find the power to do so.

The enemy army was burning down; the screams of the soldiers were mixing with the cracking of the enormous fire and the army that was meant to defend their city was looking horror-stricken to the figure that created the fire.

Tao Ren, one of the strongest magicians of the country, was trying his hardest not to shake from fear. A glance showed that his fellow magicians were in a similar condition as well, some couldn't even able to hide it anymore while the others just looked to the scene with wide eyes and pale faces.

None of them was sure how long they remained like this, watching people crying and burning while a black smoke rose. It was only after the man in front of them moved that they noticed the passage of time.

Prince Hao slowly turned.

He turned his back to the enemy he destroyed and faced his people. His eyes slowly travelled to his family – even his mother and grandparents had come – then his friends who were still holding their weapons and the rest of the soldiers. After finishing their tour, his eyes rested on his father, and a smirk appeared on his lips.

“Hao.” King Mikihisa stopped; he couldn't find anything to say. The one in front of him was not his son, it couldn’t be. The light in his eyes was...murderous.

“Is there a problem, dad?” His voice was in his everyday tone; calm, collected and in control. His posture was relaxed like this was just a daily conversation about weather.

He was behaving so normally that in this situation, it was eerie.

“Why – What did you do, Hao?” The king was trying to approach calmly to his son.

“Got rid of that guys and their pitiful excuse of an army. It was a suitable ending for them.” The last part was hissed, he frowned angrily. “Anyway, our city is not under a siege anymore.” He added, returning back to his neutral expression quickly.

“It’s your anger talking right now. I knew you was angry for the siege but – “

“But what? Our army is here to attack the enemy, isn’t it? You wanted to destroy their army, and I just did it. What is the problem?” There was a cold undertone to his voice.

There was a silence as the Asakuras thought what to say. Obviously, Hao was getting angry and he was still not himself; the dangerous glow was still in his eyes. None of them was sure their fate wouldn’t be like the enemy’s if they got him angry.

Ren was observing the situation intently. How did Hao get so powerful suddenly? It was a known fact that Prince Hao was a strong magician. Yet, as his best friend, he was sure the prince didn't have enough power to flame an entire army in minutes and look like he just did his warm-ups. The only thing he found out was, the obvious one, Hao lost his control and he was somehow controlled by it now.

And the only reason for it looked like, his anger. His increasing anger towards the enemy who laid a siege to their city. Even though their city had enough food, drink or firewood to withstand it for a year, his anger towards them was enormous. None of his friends understood why the man, who could remain his calm in the most dangerous situations, was burning with such hatred and rage.

“The problem is how you did it, Hao.” came the careful reply.

“’How’? Why it is important ‘how’ I did it, the result is the same.”

“No, ‘how’ has an extreme importance. You act like you forgot about honor, son! You’re not behaving like yourself!” The former-king Yohmei shouted.

“You’re not yourself, my son. Return back to normal.” added his grandmother calmly.

“Normal?” his eyes glinted dangerously, “What is normal?”

“Normal is not how you’re behaving right now.” The old man spoke, “Normal is not burning down an entire army and looking to your people as if they are enemies.”

His response was a cold laughter from the prince. “You’re just sad that you couldn't fight? You wanted to destroy the army and it is destroyed. Why do you complain, I don’t understand?”

The old man looked to his grandson with angry eyes. He was about to give a harsh reply but his daughter started before him.

“Please, Hao!” she sobbed, “It’s over now, return back to yourself.”

“And, how do you know this is not myself?” was the unfeeling reply. He was still calm and his posture was relaxed; however his expression was filled with malice. His eyes were shining with fire, the deadly fire that kept on burning behind him. He chuckled coldly as his mother’s sobbing increased.

“Whatever possessed you I don’t know, but get out of his body!” shouted Yohmei.

“Possessed?” he mockingly gasped, “I don’t like to be ordered, don’t even try old man.”

“You’re threatening your family?”

“Threatening?” he smiled cruelly, one of his hands started to flame slowly, “If you take it like that, it’s your choice.”

“You know that any threats to the royal family – “

“Yeah, yeah. Will be eliminated, right? Who will eliminate me, old man? These puny looking magicians or scared shitless soldiers? Do you believe they stand a chance against me?”

For the first time since the start of the conversation, he took his eyes off his family and looked to the magicians. He laughed seeing that they had their weapons ready.

“You really want to fight against me?” he smirked, “Hm? Ren? Horohoro? You’re willing to throw away your lives for this family?”

Horohoro gulped, still holding his weapon ready. Ren just narrowed his eyes. None of them believed the one in front of them was their friend. Yet, they didn’t move. They weren’t able to win against him in trainings; they knew they stood no chance against him when he was mad and insanely powerful.

“See! My dear family! You don’t have anyone to protect you!” He laughed loudly and wildly, the murderous glow in his eyes apparent.

Everybody in the field listened to his laughter with dread, not knowing that will happen next. His family tried not to make him angry but it didn’t work. As his anger increased, their already high fear level increased as well. It was because of this numbing fear that they didn’t notice the small figure moving between them slowly.

“Hao, stop please.”

The laughter stopped suddenly and every eye turned to the speaker.

“My family is complete at last. Welcome dear brother. You are late.”

“Yoh!” Keiko ran to her son and hugged him tightly, tears still sliding on her cheeks.

“What do you think you’re doing here, boy?” asked his grandfather tensely.

The thin and pale prince could just give them a small smile; he was breathing heavily because of the walk from the palace to the battlefield.

“He is right, you know. What do you think you can to against me, faint on me?” Hao chuckled, “You look like you will die even without my help.”

Ren and Horohoro, for a moment, took their eyes from the mad prince to the pale one. This was their first time seeing him, along with most of the people on the field. For all the years they worked in the palace, they had never seen him before. At least, they knew of his existence because of their friendship with Prince Hao, many of the people didn’t even know the prince has a twin.

And, this said twin looked sick. Actually, so sick and deathly pale that they agreed with his brother; he was hardly standing on his own. What was he doing here, they thought, he, probably, had to be in his bed.

Yoh, after catching his breath as much as he could, slipped out of his mother’s embrace and began walking towards his brother. It was obvious he was trying really hard to do it; he was shaking, pausing before each step not to fall and was sweating from its effort.

“You have guts, I admit. What will you do once you reach me?”

“Oh. I forgot.” He stopped and looked to the eyes of his twin. He was wobbling but didn’t mind it; he took a shaky breath and smiled good-heartedly. “I am Yoh Asakura. Nice to meet you, Spirit of Fire.”

“Wha – How?”

“But, still, I want my brother back, if you don’t mind.”

There was silence following his sentence, and then Hao started to laugh hysterically.

“You’re amusing, boy. I like you.”

“Thanks.” He started walking towards his brother again.

“However, I won’t give your brother back.”

“Why?” he whined.

“I like this body.” Hao smirked.

“Oh, yeah. I can understand that. It is a great body, right?” he smiled like he received a compliment, “I have the same body! You know, since we are identical twins. Well, not the exactly same body because he has a birth mark on his arm while I have one on my leg by still, we’re identical enou – “

“What are you blabbing about?!”

“You and me. Us!”

“There’s no such thing as ‘us’!!”

“You’re mean. Of course there is! You’re my brother!” he was talking loudly as well, although not as aloud as Hao.

“And I said I won’t give him back.”

“But I’ll get him back!”

“No, you won’t!”

“Yes, I will!”

“No, you won’t!”

The others watched in shock as the meaningless argument continued. They weren’t sure what the younger prince wanted to do but making Hao angry didn’t sound like a good idea. He was losing his patience with each sentence and was shouting each reply with enough malice to freeze their blood. Yet, Yoh looked like it didn’t affect him at all.

“I will!”

“You won’t!”

“Wow! You lose your control so easily. I thought thousands of years old spirits of elements would have more patience.” Hao stopped in mid sentence, for a moment his eyes widened for what he had done but the next moment he was looking at Yoh even more anger and a clear death sentence. Yet, none of these anger and threats worked on Yoh, he continued talking with a smile, “Though maybe it is because you are fire. Heh, we’re having a heated argument!” he tried to laugh to his own joke but could only cough weakly.

The sick man was still walking shakily towards him. The relaxed composure and in control behavior was no longer, Hao was fuming; he was shaking from hardly suppressed anger, his eyes were shining with lots of emotions, none of them healthy to the annoying man in front of him. Yoh’s every word was making him even angrier, making him lose his control more.

Hao looked to the eyes of the other. The hot rage met with soft calmness. The hatred met with sympathy, trust and love. One pair of the identical eyes widened; there was understanding in the other pair. And anticipation, everything I did was expected by him, Hao thought panicked. He had lost his control over his emotions and behaviors and walked directly into the other’s trap. Yoh knew how he would behave when angry and he also knew how to make him angry.

“Get away from me or I will kill you right now!” he shouted; it was too late. Looking to those eyes, he couldn’t collect himself and calm down.

“Why? As you said, I am deadly ill already; you can only fasten it.” He didn’t stop walking.

Hao took a step backwards, “If you don’t want me to burn you to ashes right now, stop walking!”

“I don’t care.” Yoh reached Hao and touched his shoulder. “I want my brother back.”

Many of the people closed their eyes or turned their head not to look at to the next scene. Poor, stupid guy who aggravated such a dangerous man. They waited for a loud scream or the cruel laughter of the prince but none came, just a few gasps. Slowly they opened their eyes and looked to the scene only to see, two princes kissing each other.

Asakuras watched in horror. Their hearts were already beating fast from the fear Hao caused to them but this scene…This was a totally different kind of fear; because they could easily see that this kiss was not brotherly.

No, not at all. The kiss was too intimate, too deep and too passionate to be brotherly. Too heated. Their bodies were as close as they could get, their hands exploring the other’s body, playing with other’s hair or grasping the other’s shirt. No, this kiss was definitely between lovers.

A few seconds later, another wave of shock hit them because their movements made it obvious that this relationship was not new; these kinds of kisses were not rare. Neither of the twins was shy or hesitant. Yoh knew where to put his hands on Hao’s developed muscles while Hao knew how to support Yoh’s fragile body.

Gradually, twins broke their kiss; one breathing heavily and depending on the other to stand while the other looked with wide but clear eyes around, mouth slightly opened in shock.

A few breaths later, Hao hugged his brother, his lover tightly. He couldn’t find any words to say, thank you didn’t seem enough; but Yoh understood. He always understood; he never needed words from the other.

Hao heard a weak chuckle and looked down, “I said I will get you back.” His twin smiled at him. He smiled back; it was after a moment that he noticed where he was and who he was holding.

“Yoh! You’re deathly pale! You shouldn’t be out of bed!!” he shouted, and panicked even more when the other didn’t answer. It was when he was frantically searching for his twin’s pulse that all the other people in the field sighed in relief. The real Prince Hao was back; that unfamiliar, murderous and mad person in the body of their prince was gone.

They were so happy that none of them was bothered by the apparent relationship between the brothers. Some of them even ‘aww’ed when Hao murmured “Don’t worry Yoh, the siege is over. We can buy your medicine from now on.” while running. People didn’t mind their affiliation.

That is, other than the Asakuras. They were still in shock even after Hao took Yoh in his arms and carried him hurriedly to the palace, never looking behind him. And, this shock would remain for a long time on them, the shock of learning the princes were together, in a relationship that is not brotherly at all, for god knows how long.

~Xx~AngryPrince~xX~
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to ~Xx~AngryPrince~xX~

Old 01-09-2009, 12:40 PM

shonen ai? :S better no to read >-<

Galliechan
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2009, 11:07 AM

XDD yeah, that's the reason I put the warning ^.^
I have one non-shonen ai one, I can put it next if you want to...:D

~Xx~AngryPrince~xX~
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-10-2009, 01:35 PM

Yeah please ^^

Gallie I wasn know you r into these things as purplepaws (you know who she is right?, I didnt want to say her name in public) >.>

Galliechan
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-10-2009, 09:31 PM

@~Xx~AngryPrince~xX~: I'm putting this for you...oh yeah, but not as much as purplepaws. She surpasses me...

Summary: Ikeda Corp. wanted to buy these fabrics. With lower prices. Whatever Miki Ind.'s representatives do wouldn't change their minds at all. Right? AU, KenshinKaoru, implied SanosukeMegumi

Disclaimer: The Rurouni Kenshin manga is the property of its creator, Nobuhiro Watsuki. The Rurouni Kenshin anime is the property of their authorised owners. This short story is created by the author. All original settings, characters, etc. remain the property of the author.

Marketing Techniques
A Rurouni Kenshin fanfic
by Galliechan
© Copyright 2008

It was seven in the morning, an early hour to start the day even for the top managers of the Ikeda Corp. The enormous building was silent as this hour, save for some hard-working fellows who came to work early and the security that have to stay in the building 24 hours.

Though, top managers of the Ikeda Corp. were hard-working, ambitious and loyal to their companies, accordingly they were all ready at the meeting room at this time of the day. Of course, their high level of desire to sign this contract with Miki Ind. was also a factor.

Hiko Seijuro looked around from his place, the middle point of the U-shaped table. His sales manager, marketing department head, purchasing director, operations and production chief, human resources manager and some designers were all sitting at one side of the table; some were quietly chatting with each other while remaining ones were sipping from their morning coffee. All of them, except one, looked like they had won the fight against sleep; as for the one who was still fighting, he knew him enough to know that Sagara would be ready the moment the other company’s representatives entered the room.

Yes, Hiko was confident about this meeting. He knew most of the people in this room personally and trusted them for this important meeting.

And, then, there was his left hand man, his finance and accounting manager, next to him. He was a cool, calm and direct to the point man, especially in money issues. His general principle was ‘the best with the minimal money’. If the deal didn’t suited it, he would make it suit. One of Hiko’s most trusted man he was, albeit a bit scary for the others.

However, his left hand man’s the reputation was nowhere near his right hand man’s one; his trusted, loyal, authoritarian and ruthless chief executive officer. Hiko looked to his right and smirked; his CEO’s eyes were cold, face serious and determination was in place. The paparazzi that took his photos outside a night club yesterday wouldn’t be able to recognise him right now.

All and all, they were ready to face the representatives of Miki Ind. and sign a contract with reduced prices for their highest quality fabrics.

Not more that five minutes later, four people entered the meeting room, lead by none other that his secretary and sat to their respectful places at one side of the table. All of them were young, Hiko observed while some pleasantries were exchanged, and determined, but easy prey for his CEO except for that tall and expressionless man. Other three girls looked nervous and inexperienced with smiling slightly and exchanging glances to each other.

Of course, while observing the newcomers, Hiko didn’t notice that all colour few away from his trusted right hand man and newly awakened Sagara’s faces.

After taking a sip from her glass of water, one of the girls, the one with the ponytail, stood up and walked in front of the room; by this time, other two girls gave all of them samples from their fabrics.

Yes, these were the high quality fabrics that they wanted to use for their clothing line’s next season.

Hiko was surprised when there weren’t any tables or charts about the quality of their fabrics, how they used the best dyes or imported valuable threads for these fabrics. Instead, the girl just looked to them with a sly smile and started talking.

The presentation took half an hour and Hiko could say that she was an average speaker, and even worse at marketing department for she didn’t know that a monotone voice and an expression that shouts her apparent boredom were not included in the list of good marketing techniques to sell a product. He would be angry for Miki Ind. that they didn’t take them as serious customers enough to send some decent marketing person if they haven’t already decided to buy from them.

She finished her presentation and was now waiting for some questions with the same bored expression on her face. Actually, the same expression was on all of her co-workers’ faces and he wondered if they were waiting for some excitement. They are more inexperienced than I thought, Hiko mused, all the better for him though, they would easily accept their offer.

After a few moments of silence, he slowly glanced to his right; what was he waiting to ask the question? He noticed, with slight shock, that his CEO was pale and his face was full of anticipation. He looked to the group of three and the girl in the middle of the room again, was there something he didn’t notice?

“Your products, as you said, are high quality;” started Saito, “however we found their price high.”

“The prices are appropriate for their respective quality level.” answered the tall man, calmly.

“With the current level of prices, we wouldn’t prefer to buy from your company.” Saito said.

Instead of a reply, the dark haired man turned to the girl in front of them and nodded. Afterwards, she locked eyes with her female co-workers and smiled. The message was understood and whatever she waited was this. When she started talking this time, there was no trace from her monotone and bored voice.

“Today, all the clothes I’m wearing are made from fabrics of Midi.” She turned around to show all of her clothes; dark skirt, same colour jacket and white shirt, “Now, let me show you why you should prefer our fabrics over others.”

Everybody in the room was looking at her with curiosity, waiting to see what she and her two friends would do. Obviously, the first presentation was just for formality, the real one has just started.

Two of her friends came and stood at each side of her. They stood in front of the room and examined all the faces in the room, dark eyes staying a bit longer on the CEO; the three women were, obviously, having so much fun.

“Firstly, the strength of our fabrics is over any other ones in the market;” the girl in the middle started, “let us try it.”

The long haired one untied the ribbon from the other’s hair, resulting in the graceful fall of luxurious dark strands of hair and she smiled when they framed her face beautifully.

“This fabric’s code is TF 53, it is one of the samples in your hands.” The braided haired girl said, holding from one end of the ribbon.

Two girls looked at each other, nodded and pulled from each side of the ribbon. As they applied more force, the one in the middle started talking,

“As you can see, minor pulls not even mentioned, our fabrics can stand large forces applied on them. With our special weaving technique, it’s not easy to tear our fabrics! No exceptions, as long as you don’t have a sharp object with you.” She laughed. “Now let’s try this test with a fabric from one of our rivals.”

This time their target was the shawl that the long haired girl had on her shoulders. Again two girls pulled it and surprisingly, after a few seconds, it began to tear slowly with disturbing noises.

“First round, Miki won!” She made a small dance with her shorter friend, “I guess we saw one of the reasons for their cheap prices. Now, in the second round, we’ll compare the firmness of threads!”

Many people looked around to see a bag full of threads but there were none; instead the braided haired girl took out a scissors from her pocket. Hiko watched the show with interest, his opinion for these girls changing fast and dramatically; they were actually really good, especially the one in the middle – the one that had a ponytail before – he assumed she was the main marketing person in this group. He threw a glance to his marketing department head and got a nod as his reply; yes, he was watching intently their different and interesting marketing show.

In a few minutes, the long haired girl had two long threads in her hands; the marketing girl’s and her own knee length skirts induced to miniskirts. Without the slightest trace of embarrassment to her revealing clothing, she tied one end of the thread to her male co-worker’s hand while the other to his operations and production manager’s hand.

“Now, would you try all your strength to break off this thread?” The main marketing girl said.

Hiko quickly glanced around, were the representatives’ names written anywhere? He would prefer to refer to them by their names rather than ‘marketing girl’ or ‘braided haired girl’. Anyway...

After a few minutes, even with the combined strength of Sagara and the tall man, the thread was still intact.

On the other hand, the next thread, the one from their rival, didn’t stand a chance. Hiko already expected the result, what got his attention was that Sagara looked to the long haired girl far longer than necessary and was the girl caressing his hand while tying the thread?

“The winner of the second round is Miki, again!” She smiled at his right hand man, making Hiko raise an eyebrow, “The third round is about the dyes we use. As you can see, both me and Takani-san,” she smiled to her long haired co-worker, “are wearing black jackets. Now, we’ll try to see if their dyes would stain our hands.”

While many of the people in the room were still thinking how they would show it this time, the braided haired girl emptied a bottle of water on each of their jackets. Again, instead of doing the experiment themselves, they made one of the designers do it.

Hiko looked to his right to see whether his CEO liked the show or not. He saw him frowning, looking intently to the main marketing girl. Hiko scowled as the red haired man eyed the girl up and down, taking her short skirt, wet jacket and untied hair; he was about to warn him to be professional but he noticed that the selected designer was having so much fun, much more that he should have, touching the girls’ wet jackets and what was underneath them.

The next second, he saw the pleading eyes of another one of the designers and his attention moved to his operations and production chief, Sagara, who spread murderous waves aimed to the all-too-happily-ignorant designer. He elbowed his right hand man discreetly to warn him; one strict look was enough to calm the other down - at least, now, he would wait until the meeting was over to punch the designer - then the violet eyes turned back to their staring to the black haired woman.

“As you can see, there is no stain on his hand that touched Miki’s fabric; but look and see his other hand.” she raised his hand and it was indeed dyed to a greyish colour. “The winner is Miki!!”

There were some applause and the girls bowed to them before continuing their show. Even Hiko cracked a small smile, this show was fun; but, for a reason he couldn’t understand, his CEO was frowning and had a weird expression on his face, looking to the main marketing girl without even blinking.

“And our last experiment” the main girl said happily as Takani moved a little to the side and the braid haired girl went outside to get something. “is to see the behaviour of out fabrics in the most dangerous yet common situation they can find themselves in.” she made a dramatic pause, “It is none other than being wet!”

Before any of their minds processed what was being said and how they would accomplish it, the braided haired girl came running with a bucket full of water and emptied it on her friend.

A chorus of gasp was the only indicator of the people’s surprise and not minding any of it, the next moment, her two co-workers started rubbing, pulling, and twisting and doing everything imaginable to tear her clothes. In a few minutes, the winner of this round was Miki, again.

Two of the girls sat to their places and the wet one stayed in front of them, water dripping from her clothes. Her dark eyes were locked to his CEO’s violet ones that were, Hiko noticed, turning slowly to yellow. He elbowed Saito, they should finish this quickly or they might have to hold him physically to prevent him from jumping on to the wet girl.

“Think about your girlfriend,” he whispered, “no need to ruin your relationship with her because of this...” he looked to the girl to find some suitable words; hot? Sexy with wet clothes clinging to her skin? Nope...definitely not. “because of this girl.” In any case, the underneath message was clear; this was neither the time nor the place for your playboy behaviours, reserve them for night clubs and parties.

When the red haired man looked to Hiko, his yellow eyes had an unreadable light in them. He nodded slowly, almost mechanically, and then turned his eyes back to the girl again.

“We clearly understood the high quality of your fabrics. 1.30 is your price, I say, 1.10.” Saito said calmly.

“1.28” was the equally calm reply. The girl unbuttoned one of the buttons of her jacket. The rest of the eyes except Saito’s turned to her, wondering what she was thinking.

“1.12”

“1.26” Another button.

“1.14”

“1.25” Another button. Her jacket had just three buttons.

“1.16”

“I can go no lower that 1.25”

“1.20”

“No lower.”

“1.22”

“1.25 it is then!!” shouted the wet girl and startled many of the people in the room. The attention shifted from the bargaining duo to the girl again as she made a small dance. Hiko felt the man in his right tense as she continued and heard his gasp as she threw her jacket away.

Every eye in the room focused on her and their minds were induced to one thought.

She didn’t wear bra.

She wore a wet white shirt without a bra.

As all the eyes followed her, she walked slowly to the CEO, bend down to his eye level, faces nearly touching. She smiled, hearing that he was panting and noticing his tense muscles, “1.25, it is then, hm?” she whispered.

“Yes!” came the strangled answer as the red haired CEO backed as far as he could get in his chair.

“Word came out of your mouth,” she said, one of her hands slowly touching his lips, “it is agreed.”

Hiko looked to the red haired man with a calculating eye; his body was tense, his breathing was uneven, there were small beads of sweat on his forehead and his hands held the sides of the chair enough to leave marks. Of course, not to mention his pale face along with yellow eyes that always meant some kind of trouble. He had to give it to the girl, to be able to turn his CEO into this nervous wreck; she deserved some kind of an award. He would need a small talk with his CEO after this meeting, like the old days when he was still under training, but this time about imaginative marketing techniques such as sexy woman trying to sell their products and methods to resist them.

As for the award of the marketing girl, he elbowed Saito and gave him a small nod.

“Agreed.” Saito confirmed also, all the while glaring to the red haired man.

It was as Saito and the tall representative prepared the contact, the girls went outside to help their friend change into some dry clothes and Hiko looked sharply at his right hand man that Kenshin exploded.

“KAORU!!!”

It was when he heard the laughter from the other side of the door that Hiko understood what his CEO’s problem was.

As the head of board of directors of Ikeda Corp, Hiko liked and trusted his CEO. This was the only time in the company’s history that he weren’t able to get what he wanted, at least costwise; but he had to agree with Sagara that he did his best after learning that the wet girl was none other that Kenshin’s girlfriend. The only one that was able to keep a hold on him more that a few months. And it looks like, he smirked, she wouldn’t let him go anytime soon.

~Xx~AngryPrince~xX~
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-26-2009, 08:52 PM

I loved it XD it shows the IE spirit behind you :P I guess Marketting lessons helped allot huh? :D

Galliechan
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-27-2009, 10:13 AM

Well actually I wrote this before taking marketing lessons :D Thanks, glad you liked it :)

~Xx~AngryPrince~xX~
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-28-2009, 10:33 AM

Ohh well my bad XD