Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 04-22-2008, 05:50 AM

@ Star:

I procrastinate too much... I hate myself on that.

I got it from my mother...

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-22-2008, 05:50 AM

@thoth I know the feeling. I didn't want to wake up today. ><

yeah. I wish that too. Makes no sense that you have to pay for education. >>

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 05:57 AM

@seito: Ok, I finished your art. Its on the first page. Sorry its sooo small & I haven't cropped it, but if you want it cropped I can do that tomorrow. *nod*

Yeah, and I learn better when I teach myself rather than being lectured too by a monotone loonybin. XD

@sakura: I procrastinate a lot too. Lol.

By the way, I have to go to bed soon! Like in a few minutes, so I'll have to finish your art tomorrow. :3

GOOD NIGHT!
It was fun talking with both of you.
I'll be back tomorrow.

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 04-22-2008, 06:16 AM

Take care, Star!

Once you are done with my art, can you please PM it to me? It would really help out a lot, thanks!

@ Seito:

Working on your arts!

woohoohelloppl
Lurking

Old 04-22-2008, 06:17 AM

No...not the SAT or PSAT...
Star testing or CST...
California Standardized Test.
You take it every year.

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-22-2008, 07:47 AM

Wai~

thank you thank you. x3 <33

nah it's perfect. x3

true true. I learn that way myself. xD

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 04-22-2008, 08:04 AM

I'd like some Star artsu. *noddy* : 3

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 04-22-2008, 01:01 PM

good luck! <3

gosh... I think the whole forum is half fill with art freebies! <333
I like this spirit.

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 04:29 PM

@sakura: Ok, I just started working on it.

@wooh: Oh yeah, I remember the CST...Haha, thank god I'm done with high school. XD

@seito: I'm glad you like it. :3

@chai: Alright. I'll getting working it soon.

@xuv: Same here! Its amazing how generous people are feeling. Already 2 people have drawn me for the freee... And suddenly I felt like doing the same.

I'm getting sooo much practice with paint. I'm way better than I used to be.

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
Send a message via AIM to My Cup Of Chai Send a message via MSN to My Cup Of Chai

Old 04-22-2008, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette
good luck! <3

gosh... I think the whole forum is half fill with art freebies! <333
I like this spirit.

It's wonderful isn't it? : 3 I'm going to get a good start on my art quest. *noddy*

@Star: Yay! Thank you! <3 How are you today?

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 04:43 PM

I'm good, just listening to some music on playlist and drinking coffee from Hawaii. I don't know what to do today... Cause I have no school or work and all my friends are at work. XD

How are you?

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 04:46 PM

You should go out and hug a tree. x3

I'm good. Trying to wake up. xD Coffee might be a good idea... : 3

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 04:48 PM

Hmm, I could, but that takes just a minute and I have the ENTIRE day to do whatever I want... *scratches head* I'll think of something.

Yes, coffee is the BEST idea. I'm going to a "coffee tasting" this friday...Its like a wine tasting, but not. I'm just going cause I'll get to drink tons of FREE coffee from hawaii, which is the expensive stuff. XD

PS: What color eyes would you like on your chibi head?

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 04:54 PM

I want to go to a coffee tasting. ;___; We still have some Kona coffee from our trip like five years ago. xD Still tastes good though. : 3

As far as color... I'm kind of partial to blue. : 3

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 04:55 PM

Kona coffee is devine! *goes to refill cup*

Blue it is than.

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 04:56 PM

Okay... now I have to go make a pot.... x3 *wanders off to make coffee*

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 04:58 PM

Is coffee addiction contagious? XD

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 05:10 PM

lol Well I've been addicted since I was six so you didn't pass on the addiction. xD And I was actually going to make some last night, but I decided to have tea instead. ^^

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 05:15 PM

Tea is supposed to be healthier, but I've loved coffee since I was 12... Wow, 6... Thats super young. My sister is 6 and she calls it "poo water." Lol.

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 05:19 PM

xDD Well some coffee I have experienced I swear was "poo water". xDDD My mom let me try some of hers, thinking I wouldn't like it, next thing she new I was wanting some at restaurants and such. x3 Showed her to think I wouldn't like something. lol

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 04-22-2008, 05:20 PM

/gnaws
nomnomnomnomnonmomnomn :B

i must go get breakfast! /goes to do so

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 05:23 PM

Yay, I finally finished Sakura's so now I can work on yours, Chai.

Haha, you must have been an interesting child. When I was 6 I HATED coffee & beer (my dad let me sip off his beer and I spit it all over the place). Even to this day I hate the taste of beer. ><

Yes, you can never tell with kids. XD

When I was a kid I was obsessed with nudity... Like I wouldn't want to wear clothes, ever. And I took my brothers GI Joe dolls and ripped off their clothes. My parents would just laugh at me. Lol.

@rika: G'morning! Yeah, I'm hungry too, I should probably eat some food. *sips coffee*

My Cup Of Chai
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 04-22-2008, 05:28 PM

lol I suppose I was interesting. xD I was the only six year old to ask for coffee when were flying out to California. The stewardess laughed it off at first and asked again what I really wanted. I just kind of frowned at her. x3

I can't stand beer either. The only kind I have ever been able to take more than two sips of was a Belgium kind. Even then I wouldn't take more than four sips. xD

x3 Yay for nudity fetishes. xDDD I used to pull the heads off of all my barbies and switch them with my kens' heads. 0.o;;;

Lilim
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 05:33 PM

>_< Stop talking about coffee
You guys are making me wanna go make some rightnow

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2008, 05:36 PM

@chai: Well, the thing is some adults think that kids ONLY ask for coffee, because they want to look like adults... They think its too bitter for kids to actually like it, which is foolish for people to assume that.

Silly stewardess. I LOVE to go on planes. I get all excited, like its a roller coaster. I haven't been on a plane in 3 yrs though. *sigh* I'm poor.

Yep. I just found out the other yr that I'm gluten intolerant and all beer contains gluten... Which is probably why I have such a strong distaste for beer. I love white wine though... And champagne. And White Russians (they taste like chocolate to me). XD

When I was a kid I don't think you could call it a "fetish." Lol. I just wanted to feel "natural" and clothes seemed to hug the body too much. Of course, now I don't mind clothes... Woaaah, thats interesting. Would that be considered giving them a gender change? Hahaha. Awesome.

@Lil: G'morning! *sips coffee* O___O *siiiips*
Hahaha. Come on, fight the temptation! XD