TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 11-16-2014, 06:13 AM

Rospiel smiled and picked up the meat, several large packages and placed them in the cart. "Alright Issac, are you ready to go home?" He asked and smiled brightly at the smaller male. As they waited in line he placed Issac between himself and the cart.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-16-2014, 05:49 PM

Issac thought for a moment then nodded. If he needed anything else he could always have Rospiel go and pick it up. He helped to carry the bags out to the motorcycle. He managed to get on all by himself. This made him grin widely. He took the offered helmet and put it on. He is very proud that he had gone out. He wonders if it's wrong to be proud of himself.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 11-16-2014, 10:31 PM

Rospiel smiled lightly and got on the bike, maybe latter in the week Issac would like to go out on the other bike just for a ride. The engine roared as Rospiel turned the bike on then headed home.
He helped un load the groceries and once back inside he let the glamors fall, his horns, wings and tail making a re-appearance.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-16-2014, 10:37 PM

"I like you better like this." He says softly as he starts to put the groceries away. He's already planning on what to make for lunch. He already has some great ideas. He thinks about doing a chicken dish that he found a recipe for a chicken casserole that he currently has all the ingredients for. Soon he has all the groceries put away.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-17-2014, 01:10 AM

Rospiel's leather wings twitched and opened a little further at the compliment as he sat in one of the kitchen chairs to watch the young man as he made lunch. His tail flicked and he smiled, "What is for lunch Issac?" He asked as he watched the younger man move about the kitchen.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 03:41 AM

"A chicken casserole. It will take a bit for me to put together." He said as he started gathering ingredients. "I hope that will be alright. Or I can put that together and let it sit for dinner tonight. Casserole's taste better when they have set... or at least I've hard that. How about sandwiches for lunch?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-17-2014, 06:14 AM

Ropsiel nodded and smiled brightly, "That sounds lovely." He said and shifted in the chair before he got up and stretched. "Mmm...now what to do." He mumbled as he scratched his head, running his fingers through his hair.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-17-2014, 12:29 PM

Issac started to putting the casserole together. "Do we want lunch right away? Or should we wait a bit. Sandwiches wouldn't take that long to make, but if you're hungry I can make stuff now." He had started to ramble. He tended to do this when he was nervous and didn't know what to do. He took a deep breath and then started chewing his bottom lip. This was also one of his nervous habits.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-17-2014, 07:19 PM

"I am good for now little one." Rospiel smiled lightly as he watched Issac move about the kitchen, red eyes trailing after every movement.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-18-2014, 01:51 AM

Issac nodded then focused on getting the casserole together. He read over the recipe. He was happy to see that he had gotten all the ingredients that he needed. He started assembling the casserole. He started whistling as he worked. Soon the casserole was together and in the fridge. He grabbed the accouterments for sandwiches and started in on making a platter of them for lunch.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-21-2014, 08:48 AM

Rospiel continued to watch the young man, he really did not know much, just that he had been around while Issac's significant other, or what ever the bastard had been, was beating on the small man as well as verbally abusing him. Physical altercations were all well and good, Rospiel loved a good fight, when it was more evenly matched, he may have been a demon, but there was just some shit that no one participated in, and stunts like that was one of them.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-21-2014, 05:18 PM

(going to skip ahead and do you mind if I give Rospiel a sadistic brother? that's up to you since Rospiel is your character)

"I was three years old when I first became his." Issac whispered. He hadn't really talked about what had happened to him but he felt safe and knew Rospiel would be there for him no matter what happened. He put the platter of sandwiches on the table. He got plates and glasses. "What would you like to drink?" He asked the demon. He really did prefer Rospiel in his demon form. He knew most humans wouldn't feel that way.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-22-2014, 01:03 PM

(Sure, so long as you play him ^_^)
"Water is fine." Rospiel managed to get out, his wings spread and twitching in anger, three...he may have been a demon, but he sure as fuck did not go after little children...his brother probably would. Thinking about his brother made him even angrier and he stood from the chair he had been occupying and pulled Issac to his chest suddenly, leather wings curling around the young man and his tail thumping angrily against the linoleum.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-22-2014, 01:48 PM

Issac gasped a bit. He was not expecting the hug. But he snuggled into the embrace. His fingers ran over the leather wings. After a moment he moved back getting them both a drink. "Sit eat." HE said softly with a smile. He waited till Rospiel had sat and then sat himself. "I hope you like the sandwiches."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-23-2014, 05:22 AM

Rospiel's wings twitched at the light touches and the demon made a sound similar to a purr. He moved and nuzzled Issac's neck, his tail thumping lightly against the floor. When Issac moved away Rospiel made a whining noise low in his throat before he caught himself, his cheeks turning a light pink as he moved to sit at the table, he cleared his throat and quickly picked up a sandwich to occupy his mouth before he embarrassed himself further.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 01:13 PM

Issac heard Rospiel whine a bit when he had moved back. He smirked a bit and went to sit back down. Just then there is a knock on the door. "I'll get it." He said softly as he headed to the door. He opened it and he froze. There was a demon there, not glamored, just there.

"Well you must be my dear twins pet human. You look absolutely delicious." He said moving towards him.

Issac had lost his voice. He backed up shaking all over.

The other demon walked in and looked around.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-23-2014, 10:13 PM

Rospiel heard that voice and he growled, moving to the front door quickly and standing in front of Issac. "What are you doing here Ivan?" His voice was low and dangerous, a constant growl as he spread his wings to defend what was his, his tail lashing around and striking the ground in his irritation. His red eyes glowing slightly as he bared his fangs at his brother, the two were not on very good terms with each other.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-23-2014, 10:45 PM

"A man can't visit his brother?" Ivan asked with mock hurt. He was on guard but was giving off a sense of calm. "I had heard you were taking up as human. Though I don't know why." He sneered as he said this.

Issac was shaking all over doing his best not to hyperventilate. He hadn't even known that Rospiel had a brother.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-23-2014, 11:14 PM

Rospiel stood and narrowed his red eyes, "I do not wish to draw attention to myself, we may be more powerful than them but they have numbers and ignorance on their side." Rospiel's tail moved to wrap around Issac's waist, "Besides, I like hunting for the ones we take, I believe father was pleased with my latest catch." Rospiel had delivered Issac's tormentor to his father.
"Now what is your real reason for being here?" He asked as he stood ram rod straight and crossed his arms over his chest.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-24-2014, 02:19 AM

"Yes father was pleased. But why do you live among them?" He asked with disgusted look. "They are filthy horrible creatures." He moved closer to Rospiel. "What do you see in them?" Ivan just couldn't fathom why his brother would want to live among them. He's moved very close to Rospiel.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-24-2014, 03:57 AM

Rospiel put a hand out to his brother, and smirked. "You should know brother, we are drawn to them after all. The sin, desire, greed. All of it, we live on their essence, but as with it all, there are some things that are just not done Ivan." He pulled Issac closer with his tail and growled at his brother. "Issac is mine Ivan, hands off." He growled, his eyes glowing again.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-24-2014, 12:33 PM

"you get everything you want. You've always been the favorite. But you will fall. And it will be by my hand." He growled as he turned on his heal and stormed out of the house.

Issac was shaking like a leaf. He clung to Rospiel's tail. Having it around him was helping to calm him down. He did wonder what Rospiel's father had done to the man who had owned him. Though he wouldn't ask. Though he could imagine.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-25-2014, 08:46 AM

Rospiel just hissed angrily at his brother as he stormed out. The only reason he got the things he wanted was because he worked for them and took them with much care for what the person he was taking them from thought. His tail tightened on Issac's waist and pulled him closer once Rospiel had turned around.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 11-25-2014, 01:57 PM

Issac was a shaking mess. He clung tightly to Rospiel. After a moment he had calmed down. He wiped at the tears that had started sliding down his cheeks. He leaned against Rospiel breathing in his scent. He loved Rospiel's scent. It was very calming to him.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-26-2014, 03:02 AM

Rospiel rubbed the young man's back and smiled lightly. "It will be alright little one." He murmured softly.