Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 01-11-2016, 04:02 AM

Oreius nodded as he smiled. " Yes and I can also make enchanted armor that is like Rockrus or was. Not many things can get through it. " He said as he looked at Garrett. I think you and I should step away for a bit and give the other Master some time." He said as he lead the way heading to the rocky area be hind the large monument. " I am a special Summoner like Lor. There is no need to feel strange around me. I am not a true King. That is just what I have been labeled as over the years. You see I am old just like Lor and once Master did come here for my help. But then they stopped wanting to be kind to many wanted to challenge me and make me theirs. So I sealed off this area and welcomed any Summoner's who wanted to live freely without the worry of Master's hunting them. We Summoner's want to choose our masters or find them on our own. Not to be hunted day and night like game. I grew tire of the foolish Master that kept coming. So I went to sleep burring myself deep in the earth here behind the monument. The monument had been made by the Master who I had helped in the war. They had told me I was as noble as any King. And that if any should look up on this monument they should remember the legend of me that they would tell their children. But that was a very long time ago and thing have changed. " Oreius said as he looked at Garrett.

" I have brought you here because you haven't awoken any of your own powers as of yet. If you are going to journey here you will need your own powers to help. Your friend saved you both earlier using his mental powers. I believe you might be more of a hot headed master than you know." He said as he held out his hand to the monument where a large lap was. Suddenly flames appeared in it as he looked to Garrett. " This was the lap lit to mark the victory of the war. I think we should make your friend something to remember Mora by. "

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-11-2016, 05:54 AM

"True, nothing can get past it except dark dragon attacks." Garrett answered and hesitantly followed him away from where Rook and Lor stood. He felt terrible, he wished there was something he could do to cheer the guy up. Walking beside Oreius, Garrett listened to him explain to him his story. It was nice to learn more about him and even though he said he wasn't a true king, he sure acted like royalty. "Understandable." he said with a nod of his head. Garrett looked at the monument he was talking about, it was the monument that Rook had mentioned when they first arrived here. "Well it's true, even if you don't consider yourself a king, the actions you have preformed make you seem as if you were a king." Garrett said softly. Oreius was right though, times had changed and it didn't seem like it was for the better. Times were getting worse with Zain out there doing who knows what.

"That is right. I...I still don't know what powers I have, but I'm hoping to figure it out in these next two weeks of training." Garrett explained politely. When Oreius mentioned Garrett being hot headed, Garrett laughed and nodded. "Yes, very." he admitted. "Very hot headed, but it's only because of the way I grew up. I'm not the kind of person to allow people to push me around. I push myself to do what I can but I can't do everything even though I wish I could." Garrett explained and watched Oreius make flames appear on the monument's lap. "Woah..." he whispered. "Make Rook something?" Garrett repeated and thought for a moment. What could they possibly make?

Lady Chello

Old 01-13-2016, 03:10 AM

"You should make him a charm of Mora. " Oreius said as he held up his hand metal came seeping up from the ground and floated in the air just above the fire. " Focus on what Mora looked like and make the metal into it." Oreius said as he stood there and watched. He wanted to see if Garrett could do it honestly. The young man had great power in him and Oreius felt it was time to test it. It was time to awaken the young man's power.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-13-2016, 06:53 AM

"A charm...sounds simple enough." Garrett admitted and pictured Mora in his mind. Making sure he had her image in his mind, Garrett focused on the metal that Oreius had made appear. The task sounded simple enough but this was pretty hard, perhaps because he really wanted the charm to be perfect. Garrett took a deep breath and slowly let it out as he continued to focus on the metal seriously. Slowly, it started to shift and mold, taking on the form of Mora only in a smaller version of her. Garret was surprised at what was happening in front of him and he wasn't sure what it meant but it was probably a very good thing.

Lady Chello

Old 01-14-2016, 03:55 AM

Oreius smiled as he watched Garrett seeing the liquid metal taking shape. Just has he had suspected this master was going to be full of surprises for everyone. " Good now focus don't lose focus or it will go back to just being liquid metal. When you are done move it to the stone by seeing move there." He said trying to guide Garrett. " You are doing very well honestly. I am impressed. " He said as he kept a eye on him making sure that his Master was safe. He kept his own power over the fire and metal just to make sure that if Garrett lost focus that the metal wouldn't fall into the fire and potently hurt him.

Lor bent down as felt Rook wrap his arms around him. Lor said nothing and simply held his Master. He was sorry himself for the lost of Mora. He had known her for years and was use to battling with her and being with her. She was apart of him and to have lost her he felt a little lost. He understood how Rook felt. Rook was probably the only human who could every understand how he felt. It was the reason he had chosen Rook. Rook had a heart like no one else it was pure and innocent. It had been what attracted Mora and Lor both to the small human boy they had watched grow before them. He was smart and cared for others when no one else would. He was truthful and honestly one of their best choices.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-14-2016, 05:28 AM

Garrett listened to Oreius and kept quiet as he continued to focus on and mold the liquid metal carefully. when it was done, he looked over at the stone he was supposed to move the charm to and kept calm as he moved the char over to the stone, carefully. It was very difficult and he was already getting tired from doing all this, it was a lot of strain on his head even though he wasn't sure what exactly was happening. It was nice to hear Oreius praise his ability to do what he was doing, he couldn't smile though. he was too focused on what he was doing, he didn't want to mess it up.

Lady Chello

Old 01-14-2016, 05:47 AM

Oreius could see that it was becoming strenuous and helped Garrett move the figure. " Well done!" He said as he looked at Garrett and smiled. " You have done well Master you can rest. " He said as he looked at the charm. " You did a really good job honestly. " I had a feeling you would be able to mold metal like me but I'm honestly impressed. I couldn't determine if you had fire powers of your own or maybe metal. But maybe you have both. You see most Summoner's choose their master for different reasons. Most is if the master believes in what they believe and if they have power near the summoner's own. You are tired because you aren't use to using your own powers. The more you use them the less tired you will become. I would suggest you let Kat out and let me heal her. After all I am a enchant her and I have a song or two that could help her .Besides I'm sure some of the berries here would taste good to her. "

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-14-2016, 07:48 AM

Garrett was thankful to hear that he was able to rest now, he really needed it. Hopefully he would get better at this overtime. "Thank-you, I'm surprised that I did that. I never knew that I could." he answered and smiled at Oreius. Looking at the charm, he saw that it was perfect, it looked just like Mora! He possibly had both fire and mental powers? That was cool! That's why his head hurt, too much mental strain. Okay so he was right, if he practiced this, then he wouldn't feel so terrible after using them. That was good to know. "Yes, that would seem like a good idea." he agreed and looked down at the necklace he wore. Hopefully she would listen to him. "Summon Kitty!" he said and rubbed his forehead gently. He really needed some rest. Some sleep sounded great right now but what was more important right now was to cheer Rook up.

Lady Chello

Old 01-14-2016, 08:53 AM

Kat appeared out of the necklace as she stretched and open her eyes seeing she was outside. She looked at she saw Oreius looking at him as she wondered who he was. " I thought you wanted me to rest." She said a little confused as she saw Garrett didn't look so good. She walked over to him looking rather concerned about him. She turned as she saw the beautiful statue of Mora. " It looks just like her Master. " She said still upset at what had happen. " Is there not a way to bring her back? I mean he has her crystal." She said honestly not sure looking to Oreius who spoke up.

" Even the greatest of friends can't be brought back when it's their time little one. If our kind could be brought back there are many I would bring back. But who's to say there may not be another lady summoner out there in need of Mora's crystal to save her life and make her Rook's summoner. Things happen for a reason even if we don't agree with them little one. I believe Mora did what she did for the right reason. That is why you have to learn about other Summoner's. Rockurs could only be harmed by a powerful water attack by a master level water Summoner. Mora was the only one qualified as that. " Oreius said as he pulled out his flute and started to play a beautiful relaxing tune. Suddenly a light appeared around Kat fully healing her. He smiled as he put his flute away and looked at Kat. " Let's go back to Rook and Lor. Please take care of Master. There are more berries there please have some and gather some for master." He said as he picked up the metal Mora and waited for Kat.

Kat carried Garrett to where Rook was and saw that he had stopped crying and looked to be doing a little better. She gently sat Garrett down near a rock so he could use it to rest against. She leaped into the air vanishing and reappearing some yards away as she gathered berries as she was asked. She appeared once again and put the berries down in front of each person making sure everyone got the same amount. She smiled as she sat down looking at the berries. She then started to enjoy her own berries.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-14-2016, 09:54 PM

"I do want you to rest Kitty, you need to get better and Oreius here is going to help you get better." Garrett answered the confused kitty. He was happy to hear that Kitty liked the charm he had managed to make for Rook. "Thank-you, it does look just like her. I hope Rook likes it." he explained. Garrett listened to Oreius explain to Kitty about Mora's death and why they couldn't bring her back. It was sad but it was true and he made valid points. Perhaps there was another summoner out there who could end up helping Rook later on but where could that summoner be? He remembered what Oreius said about summoners choosing their masters, so that meant any other summoner would eventually choose Rook.

Garrett thanked Kitty when she set him down against a rock so he could rest. He looked over Rook and hoped he was feeling a bit better. When Kitty left, he looked to Oreius knowing he had the charm and figured he would know when to give the charm to Rook. Once Kitty returned with the berries, Garrett took one of the berries in front of him and started to eat it. This place was strange, but he was growing used to it. He knew this place was dangerous and he needed a lot of training before he could say he was comfortable being in such a dangerous place.

Lady Chello

Old 01-15-2016, 05:11 AM

Oreius stood beside Garrett as he gently sat the charm down for his master. He thanked Kitty as he began to eat his own food. He kept a eye on Rook and finally walked over to the young man as he spoke to him. " You need to eat and rest young Master. As a friend of Lor I can't stand here and let you stay like this. Lose is hard on all of us. And you have lost a good friend. But you shouldn't loose hope. You are needed to help stop the evil that threatens earth and this very world. I do not believe that the lovely Mora would want this from you. From what I have heard of her she was very wise and believed in making a difference. We all need to be training and looking for other summoner's. " He said to Rook as he handed Rook the charm Garrett had made. HE had picked it up before heading over to speak to Rook. " You should never forget your friends and the good times you had. Master Garrett made this so you would never forget your beloved Mora." He said as he turned and left Rook there returning to his berries.

Kat watched everything honestly impressed. She wished there was something she could do to help Rook. She looked to Garrett wondering if there was anything they could do. She looked to Oreius as he returned. He was so wise and regal he was the type of master she had wanted. However when she looked to Garrett she smiled. Maybe she had gotten that kind of master and just hadn't realized it.

Rook looked up hearing Oreius. He started at the lovely charm that had been made. He smiled as he looked to Garrett and smiled thinking about what Oreius had said. " Thank you. " He said finally as he stared at the figure. " And your right. Mora would have told me to start training and work on finding new summoner's while we can." He said as he smiled setting the charm down in front of him as he started eating his own berries.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-15-2016, 07:31 AM

Garrett ate the berries in silence as he listened to Oreius. He was right, Rook needed some rest, he had just lost a dear friend and that was emotionally exhausting. Everyone here needed rest though, not just Rook. He was sure Lor was emotionally exhausted too, Mora and her were still friends after all. Garrett looked over to Rook and smiled softly, "You're welcome. I wish I could do more. I don't like seeing you like this but I understand why you are hurt. I know we just met...but if you ever need someone to talk to..." he said and picked up a berry. "You could always talk to me." he finished and ate the berry.

He wasn't sure Rook would talk to him since he had Lor to talk to but lor did need rest so there was a chance. Besides, Rook had talked to him before, about how he loved to fly with Mora. Hopefully he'd have someone else to fly with sooner rather than later. "I'm sure you will find a new summoner soon, Rook." Garrett said, honestly meaning it. He noticed Kitty looking at him and smiling, Garrett smiled back at her and then rubbed his eyes. He was tired and it would be getting dark soon so it would be wise for them to get some sleep soon.

Lady Chello

Old 01-15-2016, 07:53 AM

Rook looked to Garrett as he smiled softly. " Thank you and I"ll keep that in mind. You did a amazing job. We should get some rest." He said as he watched a tower appear before them seeing that Oreius had made it. It was beautiful made from rock and plants. He walked into the bottom seeing the views and walked up to the third floor where he found beds made from plants. He climbed in as he quickly fell asleep. He dreamed of Mora and all their fun time the charm beside him.

Orieus looked to Garrett as he spoke. " I will seal the bottom off and you will sleep on the third floor with Master Rook. That way we all will be safe from any surprises attack." He said meaning it as he looked to Kitty. We all need rest that includes you." He said as he looked to his own Master. " Tomorrow we can regroup and come up with a pan. But for now we should all rest."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-15-2016, 08:14 AM

Garrett smiled back at Rook, "Thank-you. I really tried my best to make sure it turned out perfect." Garrett answered honestly. Nodding in agreement, Garrett slowly stood back up and yawned softly. He blinked up at the large tower that Oreius had summoned from the ground up. "Understood." Garrett said and walked inside the tower from the bottom. He wanted to get them back in their jewelry but he guessed he didn't need to right now since they'd just see each other again in the morning. Quietly, Garrett walked up to the third floor and smiled softly when he saw Rook fast asleep on his bed. Rest would do him very good, it might even help him heal. Walking over to the other bed, Garrett lay down and closed his eyes, easily falling to sleep.

Lady Chello

Old 01-15-2016, 08:58 AM

Kat returned to her jewel honestly feeling it was what Garrett wanted. Oreius sealed over the lower levels so they would be safe for the night just encase any of Zain's summoner's dared to appear. Oreius was sure that none would but he wanted to be safe and not sorry. He stayed of his own jewel and fell asleep in the middle of the room so he could keep guard over the two master as they rested. The night was quiet and peaceful the air was sweet and cool making everything seem peaceful.

Oreius woke about mid day as he heard the other summoners up and enjoying their day. He went to the lower levels as he open them up and started to play his flute. He smiled as berries started to grow around him in the lower levels. He kept playing more for himself. It always made him happy to play. He closed his eyes as he poured his heart into his music happy today was so beautiful.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-15-2016, 10:48 AM

Garrett woke up after hearing movement in the tower. Yawning, he rubbed his eyes and stretched out before looking around the room. Rook was still sleeping so he was quiet as he left the room only to hear the summoners walking around. Silently, Garrett made his way down to the main entrance of the tower and peaked outside. He shielded his eyes from the sun which was up high in the sky. He thought he had seen something in the sky but blinking, he didn't see anything so assumed it was nothing.

Lady Chello

Old 01-16-2016, 06:53 AM

Rook slowly open his eyes as he thought he heard music. He slowly got up as he headed down to the main floor he saw Orius playing his flute and looked around finally finding Garrett peering outside. " So is it a beautiful day out there? " He asked as he grabbed some of the berries and started to eat feeling better. He had Mora's charm on him and had put it away so it wouldn't get harmed. Strangely he was starting to feel a little better.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-16-2016, 07:42 AM

Garrett looked back at Rook and nodded. "It is." he said and frowned. "H-how are you feeling?" he asked. He was hoping his friend was doing better. Maybe looking for a new summoner for him would cheer him up. Garrett hopes so anyway, but he wasn't sure what they would be doing today. Oreius did say they would come up with a plan today though.

Lady Chello

Old 01-16-2016, 08:05 AM

Orius stopped his playing as he saw both Rook and Garrett up and about. He smiled as he looked at them. " Good Morning I hope that you both slept well. Today is a glorious day. I see at lest one of you is already eating. " He said with a smile. " I have been thinking that maybe we should head to the sky kingdom Aura for training and to look for any allies. It was once a great Kingdom for Master's the ruler was once a great Summoner named Aura. Lady Aura perished a long time ago. But it would be a safe place for all of us."

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-16-2016, 09:12 AM

Garrett looked at Oreius and shook his head. "I'm not hungry right now..." he answered and yawned softly. "It was nice sleeping on a bed for once, I slept great thank-you." Garrett replied and listened to the suggestion that Oreius gave them. "The sky kingdom Aura?" he repeated and looked at the sky. "Training up there?" he asked. He was afraid...being up so high didn't sound like a safe place but he trusted Oreius' word. "Well then, I am all for it. I'm nervous, but excited." Garrett said and looked back to Oreius.

Lady Chello

Old 01-16-2016, 10:24 AM

Oreius looked to Rook as he smiled. " Master Garrett is to weak in his powers to get up there by flying. However I believe you can help. There aren't many flying Summoner's so we would all be safer there. Besides the city is always floating and normally hidden. As far as I know you will be the first Master's to enter the city in centuries. Master Rook if you would be so kind we should get going." He said as he put his flute away and leaded them outside. He pulled out a yellow feather as he gave it to Rook. " Here Master Rook this was from Aura herself. It will make the city visible to you and any with you. Just head straight up you should see it." He said suddenly vanishing into his jewel.

Rook looked around as he sighed looking at the feather in his hand. " Some help Oreius you are." He said as he looked to Garrett well we better do as he says. I have a feeling there is a reason he wants us up and away from other summoner's. He seems to honestly know a lot that we don't. " Rook said as he leaped in the air taking Garrett with him. He held onto the feather tightly flying at full speed heading up past the clouds. He paused as he looked around not really seeing anything. Then suddenly a bright light appeared before them making Rook close his eyes from it's intensity. As it faded his mouth fell open seeing the city. He was amazed as he floated in the sky with Garrett. " You are seeing this right? If not please don't wake me this must be heaven." He said as he guided them to the main building making sure they landed safe and sound.

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-16-2016, 08:20 PM

Garrett nodded. "Yeah, I wouldn't question his choices. He does know a lot more than we both do, so I think we should do as he says." he agreed and watched the clouds quickly pass them by as Rook flew through the sky in search for this floating city. What they found was amazing. Quickly, Garrett rubbed his eyes and blinked to make sure he wasn't just seeing things. "Wow...this is beautiful!" he said honestly as he looked at the city they were landing on. This place was huge! There was no way they could ever be found up here by any summoner, they didn't have the special feather needed to see this place.

Lady Chello

Old 01-21-2016, 07:14 AM

Rook stared at the city before them. It was magnificent he had heard of such things in stories but he had never seen them for himself. " So this is what human's and Summoner's can forge together. " Rook said as he slowly started to walk around amazed with everything he saw. The craftsman ship was honestly breathtaking. He stared at every detail not leaving any out. He felt like a child in a toy store or candy shop. He had heard of such things from some of the other Masters and this city was absolutely impressive. He frowned as he looked at all the beauty and hung his head as he looked at the grass that grew there as well. " All of this could change the lives of thousands of people on earth. Instead it's here. Trap here like all of us." He said frowning as he thought of Mora pulling out the charm.

Oreius appeared from his jewel as he stood beside Garrett watching Rook. He heard what the young man said and looked to his own Master. " Such dreams are noble but can lead to darkness. The first Masters worked together with Summoner's to keep balance and made beautiful cities like these. However it was one of those noble dreams that lead to the wars on earth. It's not the noble idea that is wrong. It was the hearts of men that lead to the choice to be made to seal our worlds from one another. If there was a Master with a strong heart then cities such as these could be on earth. And with our help we could change people's lives for the better. " Oreius said as he looked back to Rook.

" He is a good man but his heart I feel may be weak for what must take place to achieve such a goal. That is why I could not choose him as my Master. At this very moment the fate of both worlds stands before us. This day was prophesied over centuries ago. Your marking proves it." Oreius said as he lead the way to the temple in the middle of the large city. There just inside stood large tablets that spoke of the prophesies. " To those who read this it means what we feared has come to pass. Let all who read this learn from the past in hopes to make a better future. Both this world and Earth where once linked. They shared a common balance and governed one another. With peace in both man and Summoner's heart both worlds flourished. However darkness took over in some hearts and lead to the destruction. Lives where lost as well as knowledge and trust. Those that survived tried to rebuild. A leader rose from them and united the origins. The descendants of the great King fought off the descendants of the wicked king that was born from hatred. This city was built by such descendants to be a beacon of hope and a place of safety in dark times. The Great Summoner Queen Aura foresaw a dark future to come. She set in motion a plan to save the boy who will be King. Take notes now of her words. " Heed the days to come when darkness will consume the light. A child with darken blood will rise and deceive a prince of light. The child will slaughter his kind for sport. The tainted Summoner's will grow in might and rally to this tainted child. They will rise up against both worlds. Fear not there is hope. For safely away from the tainted child a child will grow. This child will not live a life of a king but he will indeed have a heart of one. In his darkest hour a child or Origin will appear. She will have hair of white and eyes of red. No memory with this one have of her true identity. This child will be the Queen that rules all Origins. At her disposal will be all the powers of Summoners. She will be reborn time and time again her one purpose to be by the King to be side. The child she saves will have strange marking that glow red when awoken. When the King is awoken the descendants of Origin will be awoke and wait for the King to bond with them.

For those of you who read this......I have left my daughter to rule here in my absents. She will have been sleeping for many years before the King and Prince should come. She will have no memory of me. All that I ask is she is given my feather and allowed to read these words. So that she may know how much I loved her. I used the last of my power to lock her away here to protect her from the tainted child until the Prince and King could come and save her. To my little King I am sorry for all the sorrow you witness. I am sorry that you didn't get to know your home and your parents. You should know that your mother adored you with all her heart, as did your father. I'm sorry that I had to send you away. I hope that one day you can forgive me. Your father asked that you take care of your brother when you reunite with him. You will know him because of his Summoners. The mighty warrior of Legends will be his to wield. And the Lady of the elements will be his guiding light. "

Evergreen Goddess

Old 01-21-2016, 08:17 AM

Garrett looked around the place in awe. It truly was a place fit for royalty, a shame it had to be hidden way up here like this. "This is amazing...!" he said a big smile on his face as he examined every inch of this place carefully. He wanted to make sure he never forgot this place but he already knew it would be hard to forget such a place like this one. Garrett listened to Oreius and followed him in silence to the beautiful temple in the middle of this masterpiece of a city. At first, Garrett was very confused by what Oreius was reading to them. Garrett was silent as he listened. It was as if he were in a classroom and the teacher was speaking about a history lesson, a very interesting history lesson. A leader united the origins? he thought to himself and wondered what that meant exactly. Who were the origins? Who was the leader? Aura, she was the ruler of this city...he knew that much. "Take notes?" he repeated and listened closely at what Oreius said next.

Again, Garrett was very confused since it didn't seem to make sense. Not right away anyway. But eventually, he started to realize what was being said. "I know....I know who they're talking about!" he said rather surprised at what he was hearing. He was to be king, Kitty was the queen figure and apparently Rook was his brother. That was something he was having trouble believing though. So Aura's daughter was here? But where exactly? When Aura addressed her little King, Garrett blinked and tried to fight back the tears in his eyes. "Sorry...sorry is all she could say. As if a sorry is going to fix anything.." he whispered and stared at the ground, his hands balled up into fists. His parents loved him and yet he didn't know who they were or what they looked like or where they lived. They were dead now of course, and his entire life he lived it out on the street. It wasn't the best life but it wasn't completely bad either. It made him into the person he was today.

Lady Chello

Old 01-21-2016, 09:20 AM

Oreius frowned as he watched Garrett. He felt pain his heart for his master as he placed his hand on Garrett's shoulder. His eyes cut to the bottom of tablets as he watched a light come from it and suddenly two people appeared they where holograms.

The women smiled softly as she looked to be staring right at Garrett. " You have finally made it home! I'm so over joyed to know my little Garrett has made it home finally!" The beautiful women said in a musical voice. " I know you have to be angry what happen and it's my fault. I'm sorry that you took after me. I am Awin descendant of the first King. I am the keeper of the origins. And I am your mother." The women said as she frowned tears suddenly trickling down her face. " It was our hope that you would grow up here along with Aura and your baby brother Rook. However I'm afraid that can't be and it's not for anything you have done. As I record this, our people are dying and I know I wont have long. But I want you to know that you where my happiest moments on this planet. The few years I did get to have with you where my happiest. It was thought that those of us with tainted blood or those Masters who have ties with dark Summoners had been killed long ago. However we where wrong. Because of that the most powerful of those bloodlines has lived unknown to us plotting against us. Our people are being slaughtered night and day and the poor Summoner's are in grave danger. That is why I cry now because of what I did. I had Aura whip your memories of me and this world along with your brothers. To save you I used the last of my power to seal your powers and to hide your markings to try and save your life. I and your Father used our powers along with Ava herself to send you to the one place no other Master has been. We tried to send your brother with you but there is a good chance my other baby didn't make it. I pray that he is safe and does not meet the same fate as our people here. "

The women said as she tried to smile screams could be heard in the back ground as she spoke again. " I put the Orgins to sleep and sent Catherin to a special place here to be raised. You used to love being near her and wouldn't stop crying until little Catherin was next to you. Even as a babies you two wanted to be with one another. Catherin is the daughter of the leader of the Orgins. She is a orphan now I'm sad to say. Her memories where ripped from her as well as her core that her father had given her up on his death to protect her. He died getting her to me for safe keeping and told us about the tainted Master. Orgin was a Summoner of great power and he gave up his absolute power to save his beloved little girl. Just as her mother had given her life to bring Catherin into this world. Orgins are not like normal summon spirits. They can be reborn if killed unless they chose not to. Orgin himself chose his daughters life over his own. She had been slaughtered trying to protect Orgin and the other Orgins. The monster that attacked her ripped her core from her and her memories leaving her as a basic summoner. That is why I sent her away to a place where she could be safe and grow just as I tried with your brother. If I succeed then he grew up here and hopefully we won this battle without fear of tainted blood. However just as you he does have some of me in him witch means he will have powers unlike normal Masters witch will make him a target for many. Sadly you my little Garrett took mainly after me witch is why earth was the safest place for you. You are the next King and ruler here. You are the one that has the power to unite all the Orgins I put to sleep. It pains me to say we just learned that the tainted one who has dammed us has a heir so my little one be careful. Know that I am always in your heart just as your father is. We love you and Garrett welcome home my beloved son." The women said as suddenly a blast could be heard and the women turned in fear as she screamed out suddenly a bright light hitting her as the hologram cut off abruptly.

Suddenly it flashed back on as the women laid on the floor looking like she was fighting for her life as she stared right at Garrett. " If you are here and are watching this then Oreius himself is with you. He is the one I entrusted Aura's feather with. Please find her daughter she is imprisoned here and has been since she first hatched from her egg. Your father and I couldn't bare to think of you being alone so we ordered Oreius and the others to find you when you awoken. In our home here you will find the things we left for you and your brother. We left our memories for you and everything in the house. We left you letters for you both and your father left you his sword and his jacket that has been pasted down in his family since the first Master of his bloodline. As I have left you the picture of all of us together. And one request please don't teach your brother your bad habits. Aura said that when she saw you older you had acquired bad habits such as smoking. I don't need to worry about you both d...." Her voice stopped as she suddenly went motionless. The hologram ended.

Oreius felt his own anger rise as he looked at the tablets. "NO Lady Awin!" He roared as he felt tears started to well up in his eyes as he thought of the day Awin had come to him and gave him the feather. " I was already a sleep when she came. I knew she had placed something in my hand and gave me instructions. But I couldn't wait. So this is what happen to my Lady." He said as he hung his head.

Rook stood as he noticed that Garrett was no longer anywhere to be seen. He looked around as he wonder through the city trying to find Garrett. " Garrett, Kat, Oreius????" He yelled out as he tried to find them. He started to panic as he ran looking frantically for them praying something bad didn't happen to them.