ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-03-2007, 07:02 PM

LOL I see xDDD That explains it all =P

le dixième juillet
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to le dixième juillet

Old 06-04-2007, 04:29 AM

Hi all!

I'm an Asian member here too, Chinese by descent but Singaporean by nationality, to be specific. Born here and have always been living here.

Glad to have found this thread. Was thinking of starting a thread for Asians but should have known better that there would already be one. Maybe I should think of starting a thread for members from this side of the globe instead. Things get pretty slow moving here during our daylight hours (but night time over for people in the Americas, which I guess) most members are from.

I wonder what is the breakdown of users here by nationality?

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-04-2007, 05:10 AM

Hey, person with a long name xD It's very pretty =) Though I have no idea what it means, hehe.
Oh that's cool, how's Singapore? *^^*

hehe nationality for me is USA xD

le dixième juillet
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-04-2007, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by super panda
Hey, person with a long name xD It's very pretty =) Though I have no idea what it means, hehe.
Oh that's cool, how's Singapore? *^^*

hehe nationality for me is USA xD
Hee, the user name is supposed to be the 10th of July. It's French, but because I don't speak the language I don't know how accurate it really is. Just came up with the idea of one of my favourite numbers and the month of my birth, ran it conveniently through the built-in translation widget on my Mac's dashboard and that was the result.

I guess I could have just chosen plain old 'The 10th of July' in English but there's something je ne sais quoi, to me at least, about having a foreign sounding user name.

How's Singapore? We're currently having a spell of wet yet warm weather right now. The health authorities are very concerned about it and getting all jittery about an outbreak of dengue fever, because it gives mosquitoes the perfect breeding conditions. It's the monsoon season right now, and sadly it coincides with our vacation month from school, so I'm stuck indoors when I really would like to get out sometime.

.p.uddin.g.
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 06-04-2007, 08:46 AM

i'm indonesian but living in malaysia.
hi all.

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-04-2007, 01:54 PM

Oh I see =) Yeah, it sounds really cool even though it's really plain huh? xD
I have no idea what the je ne sais quoi means either, so I'm translating it to "cool", hahah

Bleh~ =( I wonder if that's how Southeast Asia is right now =( No wonder summer vacation is at a strange time, hehe.. I'm sorry you can't go out.. Maybe there's something fun to do indoors?

Hey pudding P= You have a tasty sounding name xD How are you?

Montgomery Domoheart
*^_^*
Banned

Old 06-04-2007, 02:03 PM

O: I know you.

I'm Chinese, but I live in the US. ^-^

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-04-2007, 02:07 PM

Know who? 8O And yay, another Asian American~ xD

mooglebunny
Truly, truly outrageous!
Send a message via MSN to mooglebunny

Old 06-04-2007, 02:53 PM

xD I must admit, that I am not an asian. xD :shock: :( :o
I am cool though! ;D

le dixième juillet
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-05-2007, 03:28 AM

waves at .p.uddin.g. Hi! We could be considered geographical neighbours, my little country sandwiched between both your nation and country of residence.

@ super panda

Yeah, je ne sais quoi can be interpreted as 'cool', I should think. Just FYI, the dictionary defines it as 'a quality that cannot be described or named easily'. Maybe it's like, say, the X-factor.

The weather here can be erratic, it can vary between hot, humid and sunny or it can just rain cats and dogs, sometimes within the same day. I'll hang around here on mene during rainy days and chat while I wait for sunny days to arrive. :)

@ Montgomery Domoheart and mooglebunny

Welcome!

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-05-2007, 09:15 PM

moogle is most definitely cool 8D

@juillet: Oh I see =) That's pretty cool xD
Not the weather though 8( You have odd weather over there.. And yes, hang out in Mene when you have nothing to do hehe =D

Sheshi
Send a message via AIM to Sheshi Send a message via MSN to Sheshi

Old 06-07-2007, 08:39 PM

• lol. Cool to have an asian thread. I like those. lol. I am Half asian and half Caucasian. My asian side is from my dad. And my caucasian side is from my mom. But its all good that I'm only half asian. I'm happy with what I am anyways. My asian side is Thai and Laotion. Alot of people don't know what Laotion is and there always ask me where Laos is. It's right next to Thailand. And my caucasian side. Not too much to that. But as far as I know, my mom said I am related to one of the guys that signed the Decloration of Independence. lol. I currently live in The United States, Oregon. And have lived in Oregon all my life. But In January my boyfriend plans on taking me to the Philippines to meet his family. Yes. My boyfriend is Filipino. I have a weakness for asian guys. But he is my first and only boyfriend so far. lol. So yeah, sorry for the long post about me. lol. I have lots more to say though. D; Blah blah blah. lol.

super panda
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2007, 04:58 PM

That sounds cool =) I love Thai food, hahaha.. Actually, I never knew where Laos was, but... now that I know it's next to Thailand... I don't know where Thailand is.. xD; *shot* I'm terrible at geography, so yeah, hehehe..
lol, the Declaration of Independence, eh? xD That's pretty cool..
How's Oregon? I used to live in Washington (though I don't really remember it) and in North California, but never in Oregon xD
Cool~ I'm going to the Philippines in the end of this month xD Maybe I'll see you there ;P Just kidding, I doubt it, but that's cool. How long have you and your boyfriend been going out for? =) And how old is your boyfriend? He doesn't live with his family? =O
And it's okay, sometimes I say a lot of random things, haha.. especially in the Mene journals xD;;;;

Sheshi
Send a message via AIM to Sheshi Send a message via MSN to Sheshi

Old 06-11-2007, 02:10 AM

• lol. I love thai food as well. xD And I'm no good at geography. I can only show people where Thailand is if I'm looking at a map. lol. xD When when I tell people that Laos is next to Thailand. I just really hope they know where Thailand is. lol. xDDD

And about Oregon. Its okay I guess. lol. I've lived here my whole life so its nothing really special. I've only lived in the really small cities that attract alot of tourists. lol. xD

And thats really cool that you're going to the Philippines as well. How long will you be there and where will you be?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years now. Since my Freshman year in High School. Tward the end for Prom. He asked me to go to Prom with him and asked me out durring the last slow dance. And he is 19 right now, really soon he'll be 20. And I'm only 18. lol. And right now... he lives with his aunts. He was in the Philippines durring grade school and durring part of grade school he got sent to Hawaii with his grandparents. And he was just a trouble maker there so he was sent to Oregon. lol. So yeah, alot of moving around for him. And his family currently lives in the philipines. Like his mom and dad and brothers, sister. And he recently became an American Citizen. lol. xDDD Just alittle random thing about him. xD

Oh, and by the way. Your sig says 20 on June 15th. Meaning you'll be 20 on the 15th? Thats so crazy. My boyfriend will be 20 on the 16th! lol.