3MPTY V01D
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-23-2014, 07:55 AM

Everybody has one, just admit it! Mine would probably be Justin Beiber... Who's yours?

Penella Goldeater
*^_^*

Old 07-23-2014, 09:11 AM

I have a feeling Justin Bieber is going to be a serious actor in like twenty years.
Just like Mark Wahlberg. Some of us, we will still be like "I can't take this seriously. It's the BEEBS, man."

Just like I am with Marky Mark.
Word to your mother.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 07-23-2014, 04:53 PM

The beebs already did some acting. Got himself mowed down on NCIS.

Very clever topic though o.o

But it's about a tie with all those rap artists that like to sing/talk about violating women... hate those songs. I mean really... that's just low...

Explodey
rock is dead.long live scissors!

Old 07-23-2014, 06:52 PM

There's not so much specific bands or artists as certain 'types' of music I don't like. Like I love oldschool punk, but most of the bands who consider themselves punk now so aren't imho. When did punk become defined by a whiny, nerdy singing voice? and yet I hear that type of faux punk everywhere.

There's a lot of modern metal I really hate too. I can't quite put my finger on what about the sound of them gets to me, but there are so many recent metal bands I cannot listen to.

and then there's modern country. It all has the same production and sound. Like Christian worship music. I really can't tell the two apart anymore.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 07-23-2014, 06:58 PM

The difference between country and christian music I thought was the topic and the redneck singing voice?

Exaggerated Rebellion
The Best Bounced Check

Old 07-25-2014, 07:09 AM

90% of current pop music. The charts are just so mellow and boring sounding now. Not to mention the sorry excuse for "singing" people come up with--it's either all autotune or more whisper-y talky rather than anything resembling music.

I know I sound like a hipster douche, but fuuuuuck. I almost miss nu-metal. One should never be a place where they miss nu-metal.

Sammi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-25-2014, 05:40 PM

Just like there is a lot of music that I like, there is a lot that I don't like. BUT, #1 is definitely Nickelback. I am one of THOSE people. XD

jupiter
inactive account

Old 08-10-2014, 10:49 PM

Yeah, I'm not a Nickelback fan, either.
Namely it's the blatantly racist artists, which happen most often to fall into the Country category.