Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-22-2009, 02:14 AM

Tre le coco: I love how BLUE you can make them! i want to make a family of blue men... lol. named the Funkes.... god I love Arrested Developement!

My sim Audrey is so so so close to her lifetime wish... I'll play her until she passes away, but I'm not too attatched to her offspring so I probably won't try for a legacy family.... I'll just move on to my blue family.

OR I will make a family of Orcs.... THAT would be funny. Orcs trying to adjust to human life... haha actually I'm gonna go do that RIGHT NOW! I'll give them all the aggressive traits!!! (i'll post screenies too!)

OBJECTION!
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-22-2009, 08:22 PM

I. Absolutely. Love. It.

Then again, I've always been a Sims fanatic. I love how customizable everything is! And I love the seamless neighborhood, the facial expressions, the relationships, the progression,...

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-23-2009, 04:31 PM

How can you play your sims until they die? I have to turn aging off as soon as I start because I would just be heart broken if any of them died. I mean, sure I could save a copy of them and start over, but I wouldn't want to do that.

I spent last night building a house that I'm probably never going to put any sims in. I actually just wanted it for a drawing reference for the comic I'm writing! XD I finally have a visual reference!

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 07-03-2009, 09:55 PM

I want this so bad!! But I don't know if I'll have enough time. My Sims two has barely been played But I'm so tempted~!!!

Newtionary
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-10-2009, 12:35 AM

Sims 3~ Officially I bought it a few days ago. (I so need to stop spending all of my money on videogames xD) Buuut, my RAM is too tiny to run it without megalag. So I'm waiting for some new SIMM's (LOL SIMS) to get here so I can play. Despite the lag I've still been playing. I love it even when it's moving like a snail so I bet when it is functioning correctly it will be much love.

Tre Le Coco

Old 07-10-2009, 05:06 AM

I've been running around the place collecting things, i love how much detail is in the sims world, i found myself a moon rock, its a huge thing i just placed in my house, and a rare butterfly worth $1000 :O so happy hehe

Adri

Old 07-16-2009, 04:01 PM

I really want to get the sims 3. my friends have it so I might demo it from them. I heard it wasn't all that great though. Maybe I'll wait til' the prices go down.

Thomas October
Bishounen *sparkle*
Send a message via AIM to Thomas October Send a message via MSN to Thomas October

Old 07-24-2009, 12:44 AM

My mom won't let me get it. DX I WANTS IT SOOO BAD. I played the first two games, [though I lost my Sims 2 disk and when I found it, it wasn't playable anymore ;-;] and they were so good. I was super excited to get this one. I even found it on eBay for like, 20 bucks. She said no because she knew I'd get really into it and obsessed. ಠ_ಠ GRAAHHH.

HamletSpamlet
[¬º-°]¬

Old 07-24-2009, 12:49 AM

I just recently recieved this game as an early birthday present, since I've been a Sims fan for a long time. I'm definitely enjoying all the new customizable colors/patterns, and all the little sidequests you can do!

However, I only just turned off the Story Progression feature; it's recommended to leave it on, but one of my sims ended up being a single father of an unhappy child while I was playing another household, and I have no idea who the mother is! Frustrating, to say the least. ><

JustMerry
Long storyy [;

Old 07-24-2009, 04:11 PM

Hi, Ive had it since the release, and i have to say.,
It was like i was in love, but one thing that i noticed,
it waas amazing, but i took videos and put them intoo
a little memory book of my sim family, hah, dont worry
i dont normally do it, it was just to celebrate my first sim
3 family.

Its great, you really should get it, you can let people do the
interior designs for you on -- here.
be there

Amayarei
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to Amayarei

Old 08-01-2009, 12:52 AM

even on my band new computer its low and yes i have turned the settings down and things like that. I just wondering is sims 3 as buggy to everyone else?
cause i have currently gone back to the sims 2....

i think i like the sims 2 better...the sims 3 just has better customization and graphics...

or is this just me....?:illgetu:

Seren
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-08-2009, 07:59 PM

In three its so much fun to create the characters now. MUCH more fun. I love to explore to and see what I can grow. I like the new personality traits too. Although No matter what in both of them I tend to create a family with as many kids as possible. I love to see what thy look like.

In two I loved the weather and pets and collage and stuff. I loved those ep. I'm going to get the sims 3 adventures so I can explore more. I just wish for the pets. We wanted to wait till it come out (if ever) but I was to obsessed and had to get it. I love it too.

But yeah sims 3 is so far being awesome. I love the graphics and character displays and everything. I can't wait for the expansions either. So going to work for em. I just wish they weren't so much. T_T

Chazzeh
ChazzeBerry

Old 10-15-2009, 09:16 PM

yeah, well. I heared that it has alot of bugs so i didn't get it and its like...30 something dollars it might be cheap now but when it first got out they sent comments and said it has bugs so i chose not to get it and got the university game

NightshadeNox
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to NightshadeNox Send a message via MSN to NightshadeNox Send a message via Yahoo to NightshadeNox

Old 10-21-2009, 03:41 PM

I have the Sims 3 and extra stuff for pre-ordering it. Also I can't wait for the expansion pack. I haven't played it due to College work and all that but it is great to play. I still haven't made a story from it yet >.<

CrazyLady
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 02:45 AM

I alrady have it. I really enjoy the detail of the game and the fact i dont have to wait for a loading period everytime one of the sims want to go to town. Plus the sims can be in a diffrent places at the same time and i can watch both of them. What i dont like is they dont have vampires, or pets out...yet. Otherwise no complaints, cept some people have these cool hair styles but i just cant get them becuse i dont want it messing with my computer. there like the cheat code hair styles...

Zackarai
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2009, 12:45 AM

I have this game and I love it. My nieces love it, too. They can't get enough of that game. Seriously, they play it more than I do. I like making pretty boys... :) All of the hairstyles the game came with were ugly in my opinion. I couldn't wait to download some new hair. Now I have a lot, but my computer is broken and I can't play it at the moment.

Evaleain
Pink Sugar
Send a message via AIM to Evaleain

Old 10-30-2009, 11:25 AM

The game is fun but it tends to crash my computer so i just got rid of it. Also, as for the custom content it's a real witch to try and even download half the time cause you need to do all sorts of crap to make a new folder to ensure that your CC is going to end up in THAT ONE FOLDER, my words of advice would be to stick with Sims2 instead..Just download patches that give you extras LIKE sims3.

rainbowcookies
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2009, 05:43 AM

I knew there was a sims 3 but I dont seem to be interested in that one as much maybe because I am used to the sims 2 games.

1love1riku1
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to 1love1riku1 Send a message via MSN to 1love1riku1 Send a message via Yahoo to 1love1riku1

Old 11-01-2009, 10:29 AM

I own sims 3. Sadly, the only computer that runs it without too much lag is my older sisters. And she is always on the computer.

My mothers lappy can run it....But it lags sooooo bad.

I can play sims 2 though without much trouble o-o

Sanny
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2009, 08:17 PM

I own the game.It works fine.
Until it comes to saving and quiting...
Then it taaaaaaakes forever.

Kaema
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-02-2009, 12:13 AM

I have the Sims 3, and it's so addictive. xD
I think my favorite things about it are Create-a-Sim and Create-a-Style. :yes: Oh, and of course the open neighborhood!
One of the things I miss from the Sims 2 are the interactions the Sims have when they're sitting down at a table...kind of a small thing, but I miss it still. xD

Sanny: Yeah, I hate waiting for it to save! And it takes even longer when I'm editing lots, placing lots, and moving families around from house to house...etc...

Demon_of_the_Sand
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2010, 04:58 PM

I own it and love it and must own World Adventures

atkdid
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to atkdid Send a message via MSN to atkdid

Old 06-01-2010, 04:03 AM

I really enjoy Sims 3! I'm hoping that Ambitions will be interesting :yes:

Hermes
Bloviator

Old 06-06-2010, 02:08 AM

When I got the Sims 3 I was delighted. Too many sequels are not good. I'd only played the original and it's expansions before, and I was worried 3 would be different. I love it though, because it's not different, they just took the original game and made it better. They didn't really change it much.

Snort Like A Pig
Stay fine.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:54 AM

Urgh, I have it but my lap top was definitely not meant for that game! It runs smoothly and fast but for some reasons the graphics seem kind of off to me. I don't know if that's just me, or how it's supposed to be. :cry: I love it though. There are so many things you can make your Sims do, leveling up their skills is by far the funnest!