JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 10-14-2010, 11:56 PM

The woman kept her face blank, trying to hold back her blush. "I wasnt jealous." She said and put a mouthful of eggs in her mouth. "I just think the way she was acting was rude." Really she was jealous but she didnt want Kiba to know that.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-15-2010, 12:34 AM

"Now why do you claim that?" Kiba asked her as he chuckled a little bit as he picked his glass of water up and finished it down, waittinig for Verah to finish her food as he waits to leave. He rans a hand through his dark blue hair sas he watched the waitress, appearing as if he was feeling sorry about upsetting her and calling Verah his wife.

Last edited by Kilia; 10-15-2010 at 12:36 AM..

Ashild_Wish
That killer hot surfer guy

Old 10-15-2010, 10:14 PM

((Gahhh! so sorry... my school work and etc has been so overwhelming I haven't had the enthusiasm to keep posting D: D: D: :( ))

JessehBoo

Old 10-15-2010, 10:26 PM

The woman sighed and placed her fork down. "Look...can we just let it go?" She could tell he knew she was lieing and he was just toying with her, and she didnt like it much. She followed his gaze to the waitress and the waitress wave at him with a giggle. "...im done.." she said quietly and pushed from the table, standing up.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-15-2010, 10:55 PM

"Hmmmm.....sure we can let go for now." Kiba said to her as he chuckled a bit and flashed a charming smile at the waitress, more to make Verah jealous to the point that she would admit that she is jealous. "Let's go for a walk." he said as he chuckled, standing up as he took Verah's hand and walked out of the resteruant with her.

JessehBoo

Old 10-15-2010, 11:17 PM

Verah growled as Kiba smiled at the woman, making the waitress get a frightful look on her face and dissapear into the kitchen. Her eyes stared at the floor as her and Kiba left, she hoped that the woman pissed her pants or something.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-16-2010, 12:01 AM

Kiba chuckled as he just pulled Verah closer to him and kissed her on the top of her head as he pulled her towards the beach as they walked. "Verah, you are really something." he said to her as she chuckled a little bit as he continued to walk with her.

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 12:15 AM

"Whats that suppoused to mean?" She asked, her anger lessened a bit by the kiss. Verah fought the urge to smile after it.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-16-2010, 12:24 AM

"Nothing love, nothing." Kiba said to her as he chuckled a bit and lead her down to the beach, smiling at every girl that looked at him, he had his fingers intertwined with Verah's, actting like it was natrual for him to be a ladies man.

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 12:26 AM

Verah looked up and him and pulled her hand away. "If youre just going to toy with me Im leaving." she said, a low growl in her throat. Now she was ticked.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-16-2010, 12:38 AM

"Verah, you need to relax. I am spending my time with you and I am just being friendly with the natives." Kiba said as he sighed heavily and ran a hand through his dark blue hair as he let her pull away from him, he continued walking, actting as if her growling had no affect on him, while in truth he was loving the fact that she was jealous of other girls when it came to him, except when it was over Levana, but he could smell it on her, the scent was just so stronge at the moment.

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 01:16 AM

"Friendly my ass.." she mumbled and continued walking next to him. "HEY WATCH OUT!" Verah turned her head quickly to the right and caught the frisbee and looked at it. A man with blonde hair walked over, he was muscular with a nice tan. "Nice catch." He said with a smile as the shifter handed him the frisbee back. "Thanks." Verah said with a smile."So, you wanna join us?" the mans eyes were roaming Verah's body and his expression showed he was very pleased with what was infront of him.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-16-2010, 01:39 AM

Kiba just smiled and found what was going on amusing, he figured that she was just trying to get even with him as his grin widen even more, he stopped and placed an arm around her shoulder. "Hmmm....my my love. Do you think he would like to swing with us?" he said out loud as he faked some interest in the guy, unlike Verah, he showed his jealousy in a different way, nmot even knowing he was jealous as he pulled Verah closer to him and kissed her on the lips, flirtting with the guy a little as he kept an eye on the woman next to him. Okay so he was jealous, seriously jealous that he actted like he wasn't jealous.

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 02:27 AM

Verah in truth had no intention of making Kiba jealous, she was actually just being polite, unlike Kiba. Yet she could see what Kiba was trying to do and grinned at the man. "Iunno, he's kinda scrawny..." Kiba had a much better build then this guy and it made him look slightly angry. "You guys are sick. Enjoy screwing your dog." He directed the last part to Kiba, making Verah the dog. The blonde turned to walk away/\.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-16-2010, 05:31 PM

"He just did not go there." KIba growled in a low voice to Verah, being a werewolf it didn't take long for him to catch up to the male and punch him in the face. "Don't you ever, and i mean ever call her a dog again. It isn't my fault you can't take a fucking joke, you cunt!" he yelled at the man, people were staring at him at this point, and he continued to punch the man for what he had said.

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 05:37 PM

The blonde fell to the ground and held his face, blood was dripping down his face. "WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?!?" He screamed and looked up at the guy. Verah smirked a bit to herself, enjoying the fact her felt protective, but the punches afterwards were just a little over the top. "Kiba...KIBA STOP!" The woman tried to pulled the werewolf off the man. "HES NO WORTH GOING TO JAIL FOR!" She yelled, tugging on him.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-16-2010, 07:29 PM

Kiba had more looks of a wolf at the moment as Verah pulled him back, snarling at the man as drool dripped from his kanines. "Next time i see you i will kill you if you ever call anyone something as degrading as a dog." he growled at the man, there was blood on his clawed hands, rage was still in his eyes as he turnned his eyes onto Verah, clearly there was soemthing off about him, something that wasn't there before what had happen to Levana, who he knew was still cleaning her ship from top to bottom right now. "I shouldn't have come....it was a bad idea." he said to her as he turnned and left, the wolfman was lumbering off to sum unkown destination as he tried to get a hold of himself, his hand clinging to the collar around his neck.

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 07:45 PM

Verah's eyes were filled with shock as he spoke to her, the wolf in him coming out. "I shouldn't have come...it was a bad idea.." the words rung in her head a bit. The shifter stared at him as he dissappeared, her eyes starting to water. Wiping the tears away, angry that they dare show themselves she stormed off the beach, leaving the man bleeding in the sand with his moronic friends around him. She was angry...angry that she was so stupid. Kiba didnt care about her, she was just a way for him to remember the past. Her head was fuzzy with anger and she stormed down a random alley. She let out a scream as she punched the cement wall, the whole building shaking as the cement crackled under her fist. Verah was panting heavily as the faint blood trickled from her knuckles.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-16-2010, 08:06 PM

((lol i am at a lost now lol))

JessehBoo

Old 10-16-2010, 08:12 PM

[[lawl shes interpretting what kiba said as something that he didnt intend it to be. she thinks he was just using her to try and remember his happy past, while she really has feelings for him, and has had them for a while

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-16-2010, 08:20 PM

((oh so what did she think he didn't intend to be??))

JessehBoo

Old 10-17-2010, 03:16 AM

[[she took it as [[i shouldnt have come here with you i took this too far, i dont feel the same way]] yeah shes a lil paranoid cause she really likes him.. ^^;]]

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-17-2010, 03:50 AM

((awwww so sweet lol))

Kiba grumbled and shifted into a full wolf as he headed towards the woods, he didn't mean to beat the guy half to death buit he just had so much anger built up inside of himself at him self that it just came out on the guy, it was fustrateing as he continued to run in the woods.

Tyson Munroe
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 10-20-2010, 05:45 PM

Soya was shock when the manager handed the cleaning supplies and told her, "everyone in life had to work from the bottom up little lady so i need you to start now." Soya turned around towards the bathroom in tears. This was the worst thing she every had to do in her life. she tried to find worser situations but zero could come to her. As the approached the bathrooms she took a deep breath and headed into the womens bathroom. "This isnt so bad" she thought until opening one of the stalls only to find it in total chaos. At first she sucked it up and began to clean. "Scrubbing and flushing, waxing and polishing, picking up used tapons,.... Used tapons" Soya screamed running in one big circle for ten minutes. "wait im a witch. i can just use magic" she realized now singing in the bathroom teleporting trash and making the mops do her dirty work.