Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-30-2007, 08:33 PM

so are you going to do something special today? oh OH say happy birthday to chibbit for me too please ^^ wow it must be nice *squee*

Fay Lynn
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-30-2007, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221
so are you going to do something special today? oh OH say happy birthday to chibbit for me too please ^^ wow it must be nice *squee*
We're celebrating our birthday tommorow, cause thats when my brother will be here as well as my older sister. <3

Chibby says thank you. ^^

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-30-2007, 08:53 PM

aww thats awesome <3 i didn't know you all had a brother as well. is he older then Sierra? or in between her and you and chibbit? its neat that you all celebrate it though <3 my husbands birthday is coming up son, and because hes turning 21 and has never had any kind of alcohol all his friends at work want to get him smashed. which will be weird cause I'm the one having to be designated driver.. and i'm kinda curious to try the stuff as well (but i wont.. cause I'm already glassesless i don't need to be brain fried as well). ooo but we are going to a renfest the day after with the whole group of them so that should be really fun.. granted all but me will have hangovers... i wonder how that will work *snort*

Fay Lynn
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-30-2007, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221
aww thats awesome <3 i didn't know you all had a brother as well. is he older then Sierra? or in between her and you and chibbit? its neat that you all celebrate it though <3 my husbands birthday is coming up son, and because hes turning 21 and has never had any kind of alcohol all his friends at work want to get him smashed. which will be weird cause I'm the one having to be designated driver.. and i'm kinda curious to try the stuff as well (but i wont.. cause I'm already glassesless i don't need to be brain fried as well). ooo but we are going to a renfest the day after with the whole group of them so that should be really fun.. granted all but me will have hangovers... i wonder how that will work *snort*
I have two brothers and two sisters. My sister Erinn is the oldest, then my brother Jordan, then Morgan and myself and then my younger brother Mike.

I've tried alcohol once or twice. I can't stand it. >>;; I stick to pop. :'P <3
But I would have to wait till I'm 19 to drink anyways, tis the law. >>

Thats the fun part, you get to watch them all act weird. xDD

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-30-2007, 09:50 PM

hahah yeah i suppose that is a bit fun but im also worried about how he will act. cause when i get tipsy i sort of ramble on and on to myself in a low voice about something i hear.. like i believe last time someone mentioned fish while i was tipsy and i was ranting off names of fish i knew and weird stuff like how they breed and why it floats and such when it dies. and since my husbands never been tipsy i wonder how he will act, cause hes already a really quiet person, what if he gets violent? then that will be a bit dangerous for me to drive. i already told him when I'm driving home hes sitting in the back seat.

oh wow its19 in Canada huh? i grew up in Brazil and there was no drinking age.. and my grandpa when he came to visit always made us drink a little cup of wine a day. he said it built character? and then when i ate meals with my dad he always served wine ^^;; so.. ive had lots of wine (and yes, i agree.. it tastes nasty)

wow and yay for big families <3 i have a brother and sister. im the oldest, my sister would be 18 and my brother is 12

Ami

Old 03-31-2007, 05:35 AM

it's like, Fay Lynn from gaia :0

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-03-2007, 10:47 PM

Jess-chan! I didn't know you where here too! :o :lol:

Fay Lynn
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-13-2007, 11:24 PM

Jitsumi - ^^

*waves to ami and Cindy.* : D

Azure
(^._.^)ノ
Banned
n/a

Old 04-14-2007, 03:21 AM

• *pokes sissy*
    misses ya ;p;

Fay Lynn
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-15-2007, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
  • *pokes sissy*
    misses ya ;p;
*hugs.* Uwaaa~ I miss you too.

My sister and I are doing the foal watch, so we're up all night. >>
Tis why I haven't been on lately. And when I am up during the weekdays, I'm doing school work. xP