DieTotgeburtDesZeus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via ICQ to DieTotgeburtDesZeus Send a message via AIM to DieTotgeburtDesZeus

Old 05-17-2008, 11:22 PM

@nescia: i wish you better luck... yesterday i played for 2 hours without getting anything... then i was frustrated and moved on to gaia ._.

@cleo: i can't cook to save my life XD but that sure must be yummy! sauces are a mystery for me ö.Ö

@cherry: better use oil and vinegar than dressing .___. i used to drown my salad in dressing, but now i'm glad i started eating it without that stuff... it kinda destroys the natural salad taste ._.
and i really hate normal vinegar XD it stinks! but balsamic vinegar is cheap as well... my bottle was like 2 euro ;3

@pat: i have all these courses as well XD it's my second semester and last year i didn't study at all. i passed with average results, but now i want some cool grades, so i study my ass off XD and i realized it's a lot more fun and that i can follow better in lessons if i repeated it all at home^^

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 05-17-2008, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieTotgeburtDesZeus View Post
@cherry: better use oil and vinegar than dressing .___. i used to drown my salad in dressing, but now i'm glad i started eating it without that stuff... it kinda destroys the natural salad taste ._.
and i really hate normal vinegar XD it stinks! but balsamic vinegar is cheap as well... my bottle was like 2 euro ;3
Well, ours is in this huge plastic jug. It must be at least a gallon of it. o_o
Mom uses it for cleaning the calcium deposits out of the coffee maker. Now that smells bad. >.<

I love vinegar chips, though. :D
They're all so greasy, though.... I hate greasy stuff.

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 05-17-2008, 11:31 PM

Totgeburt, haha, awesome. You studying in Germany by the way? I didn't really study at all last semester except for the exams and got pretty good grades. This semester I didn't show up to classes at all, didn't lift a finger all semester except for essays, mid-terms and finals and the one final result I've seen is reallyreally good.. so, blah. I'm quitting. :Ð

On the cooking; I wish I could get more chances to cook but I'd feel weird cooking for my whole family all of a sudden so I just leave it to my parents. Whenever I'm home alone and up for cooking though, I use the chance and make whatever I can from what I have. I rather like cooking, even though it can be time consuming. I can't wait to move out and start experimenting more with cooking, and some more complicated stuff. Mostly I do pasta with yummy sauces and sometimes some vegetables, salads, really saucy (not literally) sandwiches with loads of stuff in them (I make really good grilled sandwiches, if I say so myself) or some of the more easy stuff - pitas, hamburgers, pizza, hot dogs, etc. Or chicken, I sometimes cook chicken with salad and stuff. But I'm not very good at it. Oh, I can make excellent sushi though! Mmm, sushi! <3

Cleocatra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2008, 11:32 PM

@ljos I've been having Japanese classes for three years =3

We've recently been learning sentences such as "This is the cake that I made." Which I think is watashi wa akeru keki desu. I'm not sure about the akeru as the dictionary verb of to cook @_@

We know about 60 kanji :D, but I should know about 80 by now >_>;;

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2008, 11:33 PM

I think the page prizes are a great idea, Zeus. I would so love to get some more buds. x3

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 05-17-2008, 11:33 PM

grrr i have like 80 buds XD need wingies amagad

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-17-2008, 11:34 PM

Thanks for the luck!
I went on Gaia for the first time in ages yesterday because of the lag.
I've been on Mene for the better part of a day today though...

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2008, 11:34 PM

I need the wings, too, Rika. Which kind are your favorite? I love the viola ones. :3

Hello nes~

Cleocatra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2008, 11:35 PM

I have two buds XD;;;

I'm currently drawing a weird narcissus, which has morphed into a different flower.

@nescia I've been on Gaia loads today, and I usually am on it loads.

I managed to get the crown :D

DieTotgeburtDesZeus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via ICQ to DieTotgeburtDesZeus Send a message via AIM to DieTotgeburtDesZeus

Old 05-17-2008, 11:36 PM

@cherry: i never had vinegar chips so far ö_ö i suppose they aren't sold here in germany XD i could never stand cleaning stuf with vinegar. i'd rather use some badass chemicals XD

@pat: yip, i study in germany (i'm native german) :3 i thought about quitting university as well, but i wanted to hold one for one more semester to see if it maybe can be fun (last semester was awful and i had a teacher i hated). now i totally love it XD still it's really hard ö___ö in tests they ask lots of really specific stuff we never talked about >.> then there you sit, learn everything nicely, read everything nicely and remeber almost all of it and then you see the test and you wanna cry .___. really.

@cleo: we have to learn 50 chinese characters a week. by now i probably know around 500 x_x

ljosberinn

Old 05-17-2008, 11:37 PM

Cleo, awesome. I wish I had the time to get back to Japanese, I always mean to start picking up the Katakana and Hiragana again, because I've already forgotten most of them. I meant to take another semester of Japanese, but it wouldn't fit in my timetable and it was my last semester of college. ;____;
I only know four kanjis, and I'm not even sure about one of them. :Ð

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-17-2008, 11:38 PM

Hey, Thoth Star.

Well done, Cleo!
I'm terrible at that dance game.
xD

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2008, 11:39 PM

@nes: I'm terrible at dance gaames too, especially DDR, but when I dance at clubs I do alright.

DieTotgeburtDesZeus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 11:42 PM

when i have 70 buds i'll go to bed... 3 more to go^^ my head is hurting already ._.

ljosberinn

Old 05-17-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieTotgeburtDesZeus View Post
@pat: yip, i study in germany (i'm native german) :3 i thought about quitting university as well, but i wanted to hold one for one more semester to see if it maybe can be fun (last semester was awful and i had a teacher i hated). now i totally love it XD still it's really hard ö___ö in tests they ask lots of really specific stuff we never talked about >.> then there you sit, learn everything nicely, read everything nicely and remeber almost all of it and then you see the test and you wanna cry .___. really.

Ouch, I wouldn't like that either. xD The main reason I quit is because I'm so so so fed up with regular bookish studying and because I want to go study photography, because that's what I want to do most and I feel I'm ready for studying it seriously now. So I've applied for photography courses in the UK and I'm crossing my fingers, hoping I'll get in. Two schools already want to see a portfolio, so I'm trying to pick some pictures to send to them and I'm having the hardest time picking. >.<
But in case I don't get in, I changed my English to my minor in the university here in Iceland and changed my major to Ancient Greek. I think that'd be a fresh start enough for me to get interested enough to put some hard work into it. Maybe.

(...I reallyreallyreally hope I get into photography, Ancient Greek sounds haaaaaard. ;___; )

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-17-2008, 11:45 PM

Aww.
Feel better, DieTotgeburtDesZeus.
Goodnight!

@Thoth Star- Haha.
I'd like to think that I'm better at dancing in real life than in games, but who knows?
xD

serafim_azriel
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 11:49 PM

Hi everyone!
I'm waiting for my brother to pull out the rum. O.o hehe

DieTotgeburtDesZeus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 11:50 PM

ancient greek? wow Ö_Ö but what kinda career will you get with that? photography sounds cool indeed :3 i wish you the best of luck, it sure is hard to get into such a school... i actually wanted to study soemthing artsy as well, but then reason won and i decided to study languages... making a living as an artist is not really easy and i'm also really into journalism and stuff :3 i already worked at a radiostation for a week and produced my own radio show XD the rdio was rather unknown, but it was funnnnn :3

edit: i'm at 73 buds and waaaaay too many orchids@_@ so i'll go to bed now. hope to talk to you tomorrow. i hope i will then need to put up some new page prizes^^ good night :3

Last edited by DieTotgeburtDesZeus; 05-17-2008 at 11:55 PM..

Cleocatra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2008, 11:54 PM

Chinese is complex and a bit scary @_@

@nescia to get my crown I chose one of the easy songs, the shortest one, number three. And then played it with the sound off while looking at a led zep video on cinemas.

I'm usually really bad at those, I'm better than most at real DDR though XD Not fantastic though.

x.

Old 05-17-2008, 11:57 PM

Oh boy a giveaway! =D
Giveaways are always fun. ^_^
Hihi everyone. =D

DieTotgeburtDesZeus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-17-2008, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleocatra View Post
Chinese is complex and a bit scary @_@

@nescia to get my crown I chose one of the easy songs, the shortest one, number three. And then played it with the sound off while looking at a led zep video on cinemas.

I'm usually really bad at those, I'm better than most at real DDR though XD Not fantastic though.

one more before i go to bed XD

i love chinese, even though it drives me mad at times. 50 characters a week is an awful workload x_x

i got my crown on gaia exactly the same way. my good old gamer hand managed it pretty quickly XD

and now - good night everyone

ljosberinn

Old 05-17-2008, 11:58 PM

Totgeburt; I don't think about careers when picking courses! What kind of career would I get with English? xD

Photography is my liiiife. I think I'm ready to try my best making a living off it, and I hope I'll succeed. I can't imagine doing anything else, really. Not in the long run. .___.
Radio sounds fun, my friend had a radio show for a while, but then the station quit. I think I'm a bit too shy and awkward for radio though.

Haha, go to bed, I'm also going in a bit. Night night, and to all you others as well!

Nesseh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-18-2008, 12:00 AM

Awww This is lovely! <3
Hello everyone How is all doing today? C:

Cleocatra
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2008, 12:00 AM

Guten Nacht ^^!

I'm staying up for a bit more, I'm drawing a flower.

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 05-18-2008, 12:01 AM

i'm posting in too many threads ;0;