sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-24-2015, 05:20 AM

Last night at 7:30pm a shooting happened. at the Grand Movie Theater over in Lafayette,Louisiana. 3 people are dead and 7 people are wounded. if you have any family are friends that live. in that city I hope they are safe and sound. prayers go out to all of people at the movie theater. to all of the victim's,including the ones killed plus the injured people. prayers for the family's,friends of those people.

If you wish to hear more about this tragic story. please watch CNN news. are check online news sites that cover all of the states. Here is a Facebook line to the news page. that is covering the story. https://www.facebook.com/katctv3/pho...type=1&fref=nf

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 07-26-2015, 05:45 AM

Either someone is getting stabbed locally or shot elsewhere. What's wrong with this country?

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-28-2015, 10:18 PM

Yeah it's a really pity it is Poet-san

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-04-2015, 04:36 PM

That is tragic!
We had the movie shooter, here, in Colorado...his trial just ended...he got something like 8 life sentences or something like 3000 years!
I think he was hoping on a death sentence, but the jury didn't vote that way....now the tax payers get to pay for his room and board!
Sad state of affairs if ya ask me!

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 09-05-2015, 10:33 PM

I don't know where this world is coming to. I heard about two news reporters that were shot on live television in Virginia.

Then in my county, police cars and homes are being vandalized.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-05-2015, 10:35 PM

that was tragic
imagine watching
that live on air broadcast

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-14-2015, 04:33 PM

I didn't hear about the on-air shooting...but I don't have tv to keep me abreast of such news....
How awful for viewers to see that!

It seems like more and more of these kind of events are taking place, lately! Its kinda scary!
My oldest daughter is dating a guy who is, now, scared to death of going out to a movie, for fear of being shot!

Maybe they need to install metal detectors in movie theaters.....and just about ANY public venue!