habib1337
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to habib1337 Send a message via Yahoo to habib1337

Old 05-26-2007, 11:31 PM

I saw it last night and I thought it was awesome. It was in no way as scary as the critics said, but it had its spook moments.

What is your guys' opinion?

Narim
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-27-2007, 03:56 AM

I didn't really find it to be scary at all. I loved it though. One of the best "scary movies" I've ever seen.

Tazaki
*^_^*

Old 05-27-2007, 05:17 AM

Just got it today, waiting to sit down with my girlfriend to watch it. Probably going to on Monday when we both have some free time.

bliss
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-27-2007, 05:17 PM

It's a lovely movie, I was just watching it yesterday with a couple friends. <3

Deniece
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Deniece

Old 05-27-2007, 06:16 PM

I'm in the minority on this one again, but I didn't like it. I'm usually the type that loves scary movies, but I didn't find this one interesting at all, but then I usually don't like the ones that everyone else likes anyway.
I've tried to watch it a few times, and just could never get interested enough in it.... I'm not even going to try to watch 28 Weeks Later, cause it would just be a waste of money for me.

Narim
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-27-2007, 06:29 PM

Ooh. I want to see 28 Weeks Later. >w<

Gerard A Way

Old 05-27-2007, 10:32 PM

Yeah 28 days later was good, I wonder how good 28 weeks later is?!

habib1337
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to habib1337 Send a message via Yahoo to habib1337

Old 05-29-2007, 03:59 AM

28 Weeks Later was AWESOME. I mean, unlike Deniece, it's a great movie if you liked the first one. But, the cool part is that you don't have to watch the first one to understand the sequel. These main characters are totally different, they don't even mention what happened to Jim, Hannah, and Selena.

I dunno, I'd say that the first one is better though. The camera work was horrible during the scenes with the infected. I mean, I understand how they were trying to get a shot from the infected's point of view, but it got really annoying.

I do have good new though. I won't spoil it, but the ending says that there's gonna be a sequel. And I have a feeling it's gonna be cool ^_^

Dangerous Tinfoil Shoes
*crinkle crinkle crunch*
Send a message via MSN to Dangerous Tinfoil Shoes

Old 06-13-2007, 05:18 PM

This movie is not scary, it's not even supposed to be scary. It's a drama. XD I LOVE this movie, love it so much. It's great. I love Jim, and Cillian Murphy is just sexy. I was really bummed that Jim, Selena, and Hannah weren't going to be in the sequel at all, but the sequel was still good.

SPOILER

My favorite part has to be after Jim jumps over the wall and starts killing the soldiers, and when he comes back to the manor and saves Selena, just the music and the passion, it's so awesome. It gives me goosebumps, I'm getting some now just thinking about it xD. Also, the kiss, the kiss is fantastic, especially the ending by glass bottle smash to the head. "I thought you were biting her" XD.

Feralin
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Feralin

Old 07-19-2007, 12:01 AM

It's one of my favourite movies. <3

And Cilliab Murphy is my favourite actor. 8)

Yami Yuka
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-25-2007, 06:41 AM

I LOVE that movie!
I can't wait to see 28 weeks later. It'll be great.

Morien
*^_^*

Old 07-26-2007, 01:46 AM

I absolutely love this movie. I think it turned a zombie film into something more artsy. I tend to love horror films, but I wouldn't put this under the genre of horror.

It really made me think of what it is like to just stop and enjoy your humanity once in a while.

I look forward to seeing the next one.

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 07-28-2007, 04:34 PM

28 days later? is that the first film or the second? if its the first no i havent seen it but i have seen the second one!

want to see it though i heard it got Chistopher Eccelstion in it!

Lady Taurus
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Lady Taurus Send a message via MSN to Lady Taurus Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Taurus

Old 07-30-2007, 09:08 PM

A lot of my friends and family thought it sucked but I really enjoyed it and I have now seen it atleast 30 times. I can't wait to see the second one, what is it called like 28 weeks later or something. Anyways it wasn't in theaters long but I'm totally gonna rent it.

Ahmuhmia
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Ahmuhmia Send a message via MSN to Ahmuhmia

Old 07-31-2007, 06:17 PM

28 days later is great.
I like how it's more realistic with people comming togather to survive.
The new one, 28 weeks later, looks dissapointing though. D:

But all in all, 28 days later, and the new dawn of the dead, are two of the best zombie movies ever. <33

So dissapointed in the Resident evil movies. ):

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 07-31-2007, 06:58 PM

I haven't seen it. Isn't it the one where the world is infected with something and he's like the only one left or something? Another zombie movie or something? I don't know if I want to bother seeing it DX

NecrosLoveZombies

Old 08-07-2007, 01:32 AM

I never considered 28 Days Later to be a zombie film and for awhile I couldn't stand to watch it because all my friend's and people I knew referred to it as a "zombie" film. However, I think it is a good British flick. It's not one of my favorites but I don't mind watching it from time to time.

Teeth
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Teeth

Old 09-27-2007, 10:55 PM

It was just another Zombie invading humanity movie.
How many Zombie movies have been made, seriously?
I wish they'd come up with something a bit new..
It didn't scare me..of course the graphics were great, good zombie effects, but just as good as the next one. -.-

shellthabunny
*^_^*

Old 10-01-2007, 01:12 PM

I loved that movie.

Azizi
*^_^*
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Azizi Send a message via MSN to Azizi

Old 10-01-2007, 06:35 PM

28 days later was a great film. Reminded me alot of Dawn of the Dead but... I like horror movies so.. I didn't mind. 28 weeks later, though.. well, I didn't think much of that.

Blitz [GKS]
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-09-2007, 02:54 PM

The first time I watched this movie on TV, I loved it. I loved it enough to actually go buy a copy. The mood of this movie was just awesome, not many movies can manage to create sense of really being the last ones. Sure it was not scary as a movie, but if that did happen it would be more than terrifying.

28 Weeks later I felt did not even closely match up to the first movie. It had a whole different feel to it, I didn't like that. It's still a decent movie when not comparing it to the original though.

Michelle
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-10-2007, 12:47 PM

I haven't seen 28 weeks later... but 28 days later freaked me out like no tomorrow. I'm terrified of zombie related movies and things... I have no idea why. Could be that when I was six my older cousin made me watch Night of the Living Dead >.< Gawd... I've been freaked out since.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2007, 04:45 PM

Danny Boyle is awesome! I mean I could rav about this movie forever. One of my favorite zombie movies, other then Shawn of the Dead, which is also British, makes me kinda laugh.

Anyway, the sets are awesome, storyline, plot, characters how they worked together. Lighting, camera angles, and just all the ideas.

They had these spooky sets, kinda like other zombie movies in the church part, yet they made it different, it was so very original.

Great lighting and texture to it all, it just all worked giving it that awesome freaky feeling, and how they added lightning, light, rain to all of it in the right times.

The characters where done excellently, their entrances and exits where magnificent! How they worked together as a group, wonderful. Some really good actors in it to.

I also really liked the zombies, the infected. How they weren't like normal zombies, slow and all kinda looking the same. Instead insane, fast scary, and just frightening, wonderfully down make up. The movements where just right, and how the lighting and sets worked perfectly with them.

All in all it was an awesome movie.

Gaara_Silent_lover
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Gaara_Silent_lover

Old 04-18-2009, 08:46 AM

Either way you looked at it, I liked it.
Zombies are awesome.

taytaylalala
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to taytaylalala Send a message via MSN to taytaylalala Send a message via Yahoo to taytaylalala

Old 04-24-2009, 02:12 PM

i liked it but i looove the sequal "28 weeks later." it's my favorite zombie movie i think. it makes it seem like and actual disease...which gave me nightmares. lol.