Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-18-2014, 10:51 PM

“right away.” Turning she walked out of the office and sighed. It was not in her job description to go and dig around the musty files for all the projects that they might have to deal with.
<I do believe I have a line on it but I don’t think you’re going to like it.> her text scrolled acrossed his computer screen not his phone. <You made the right guess on who is to blame but I do not know why they want it.>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“yep both wrong.” Tiny smiled then sighed. “my father was a thief, but I get to visit him every day.” Smiling she looked down at her hands as he kissed her. “he ran into the Mystic and got tuned into a book.” A blush turned her cheeks really red. “he can still talk he just is in a book. I could introduce you to him whenever you want to come to my house. Mom left us after he became the book.”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-18-2014, 11:03 PM

<Do you think they want to make money off of it?> He typed. He was furious that he was right. How could this have been allowed to happen. How had they gotten past the security he had in place. <How did they get past my security? Do they have somebody on the inside?>

~~~~~~~

"A book?" He said his eyes go wide. "I would love to meet him sometime." He said nipping at her neck.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-19-2014, 04:47 AM

<As your PR lady said there really is no need for it in the privet sector so I don’t see how they can make any money off it, unless they are wanting to back engineer it and find a cheaper way of making it for the army. But if you report it now they should not try to buy it from your competitor’s until it is proven that its not based off yours.> files for him to use to report the theft to the army opened up onto the desktop. <I can have those rushed if you will fill them out, not that I could not already fill them out for you but it’s the spirit of the thing. As to how they got in and got it.> a laughing emoticon appeared on the screen. <I am sorry to say but your security at that building is laughable. They did not need to have an inside man. Sadly this does mean that you have two families that will look to you to pay at least for the funerals.>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“yep he is a book, can be quite useful when you need some information that can be found in a book but not so useful when you need a parent to go to parent teacher conference.” She smiled trying to make him feel that it was not that strange. “ he knows about you being my boyfriend by the way, we talk about everything.> she giggled and squirmed away from his grip. “well if we are going to be going I think it would be best if we headed out now, don’t you?”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-19-2014, 01:32 PM

<And I will pay for the funerals.> He starts filling out the forms. <Can you help me up the security here?> He was very glad that he knew Teal. <There the forms are filled out. Thank you for this.>

~~~~~~~~

Marcus let her go and stood starting to clean the kitchen. He let out a soft sigh. What was the point of him going into work? Teal could do more then he could. He lingered over cleaning up from breakfast.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-19-2014, 11:47 PM

<I did not think that you would not, just thought you should know what was going to be expected of you.> little modifications appeared on the forms as he typed them up. <I don’t see why I would not help you out. It would hit your team hard if you were harmed though this. >

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“why are you cleaning? Do you not want to be going to see your mom?” Tiny walked over to him and picked up the food. “we should be going now right?”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-20-2014, 01:54 AM

<I am glad you and Spike know my true identity.> Once he had finished with the forms he starts on letters to the families of the to slain security guards. This part was very hard for him. Tears slide down his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's not actually that simple. My mom lives two towns over. Besides we shouldn't leave without letting the others know." He's finished cleaning while he was talking.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-20-2014, 02:41 AM

<for me its just a given that I am going to know, your offices building and other places you go to have to many camras for me not to have cought you. but for her to know, I think it will help her improve her connection to the team and to humanity with the knowlage.> as he got to typing up the letters Teal kept pulling up little bits and pieces of information on those two fallen men so that in the end his letter could make it sound like he know his employees well. so that the letter did not sound like a unfeeling CEO writting a letter to some one that had fallen in the line of duty. she wanted him to seem more human to those humans he dealt with so that when his secreat did come out, and she knew it would, he would have many people backing him as a good person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"well we could go now and talk to spike, she will be in unless she got a call out to something. but if she did get a call out then we also would have gotten a call out." tiny said trying to make the clean up go a bit faster. she hated not moveing now but then she had been always moveing on inpulse and not on thinking thing out for most of her life.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-20-2014, 04:33 AM

<Thanks for the info.> He said as he finished up the second letter. He printed them both out. He signed them and put them in envelopes. He hand addressed the envelopes and put his seal on it. He was old fashioned in the way he sealed his envelopes but he had been taught well.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to pack an overnight bag. We can stop at your place on the way to work so you can pack as well." He kissed her cheek. It was lucky that he was the thinker in the relationship. But he loved Tiny for her impulsiveness. He found it charming, and he didn't mind trying to keep it in check. They balanced each other out perfectly.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-20-2014, 05:06 AM

the type appeared again.<now why would I not help you, unlike your PR lady I want to make sure that you will always be seen as a good man though not force you into a type of man you are not. she is trying to be good but I know that she can only think of what she knows of you and how to make it seem like your a great guy. she only sees you as a CEO that cares about the money you make, not about the lives you want to save. because your a super hero you see those that are below you as human. as a CEO she thinks you seem them as workers that you dont care about.>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I always have an overnight bag ready, you never know when you have to run for a new town when the cops come looking for supers." running her hands over his chest she smiled. "so there is no reason to rush over to my place. though I think I should pick up my father as well too."

Last edited by Lunna Dea; 03-20-2014 at 05:31 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-20-2014, 02:11 PM

<I am glad at least one person sees me the way I am.> It was at times like these that he really missed his parents. <So how do I up my security?> He needed to be doing more then just sitting here. He needed to be productive.

~~~~~~~~~

"That will work." He said taking her hands and kissing them. "We should still check in with Spike." He said, as he was worried for the girl. "I was wondering something though."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-20-2014, 08:28 PM

<there is more then just I who see you as you really are. Don’t sell your friends short, they see you as you truly are too. Even those that don’t know both your sides see the side they know as a good man.> lists of men and different types of body armor filled his screen. <frist thing is to improve your man power. This is a list of the men that you need to send back to training if you want to keep them around.> the armor list came to front. <and these are some things you might want to add to your uniforms.>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“of course we will be checking in with Spike, I would hate for them to think we were taken in by the cops. I keep thinking that I needed to set up a way to let them know that I am safe but I keep forgetting to.” She blushed as he kissed her hand. “what were you wondering?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-21-2014, 12:14 AM

<What would be the best way to handle sending the men back to training? I don't want to offend anybody.> He starts pricing the new pieces of armor. He couldn't help but wonder when him being a super might be exposed and by whom.

~~~~~~~~~

"Never mind. It's nothing." He headed to his room to start packing. He really didn't want to put his insecurities about the team not needing him now that they had Teal. It was foolish and deep down he knew that. But it didn't stop him from feeling it.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-21-2014, 12:22 AM

<your telling me that you cant think of a way of sending a bunch of men through training? Tell them that you want to send them to advanced training, that you selected them for this special privilege.> the curser disappeared as Miss Steel walked back into the room carring a stack of files. “here are the files you requested.” She said as she dropped them on his desk. “is there anything else that I need to do for you?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“if you put breath to it then it is not nothing. What was it.” Tiny said as she fallowed him into his room. She wanted him to trust her and tell her everything that he worried about, all his dreams, his hopes.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-24-2014, 02:51 PM

<Sorry, my brain is else where at the moment.> He sent a moment before his head of PR comes. "Yes please make sure these get into the mail." He said handing her the letters to the families of the deceased security men.

~~~~~~~~~

"Now that Teal has joined the team I feel like I don't even need to be there." He said softly as he packed.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-25-2014, 12:53 AM

"I am not your secretary, you should call her in to send those off for you." Her voice was cold as Miss Steel spoke. she did not mind making sure he had the information that he needed to make sure he was knowledgeable if he was asked about the robbery and other tech that might be treated. she drew the line at doing his secretary's job. "if you find that your in need of any other PR related problem just call." with a cold huff she turned and walked from the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just because Teal is on line to help us does not mean that we dont need you. you know how to hack stuff and some times we are going to need you on site for that because she cant hack it. we have not even met her so how are we to know if she will work well in real life with us." Tiny said as she wrapped her arms around Marco and sighed into his back. "anyways I need you there even if the others dont"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-27-2014, 11:33 PM

Kirin let out a sigh and rubbed the back of his neck. He decided to text Vindr. <Hope you're having a better day then I am. I love you and can't wait to see you again.> He then took the letters out to his secretary. She happily takes them with a smile. Kirin then went back to his office.

~~~~~~~

"You're right. I told you it was silly." He turned around pulling her close. He kissed her fully. He'd rather spend the day here with her then go into work.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-28-2014, 06:16 AM

Looking down at his phone Vindr smiled sadly. What would Kirin say if he knew what he was doing. <Day is going great now! See you in a few hours?> he looked up hoping that he did not have to worry about someone seeing him on his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“just because it silly does not mean that it is not important for us to face together. I don’t want you feeling that what your thinking is stupid or silly.” Tiny said as she leaned into the kiss.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-28-2014, 04:11 PM

<If all goes well.> Kirin was so looking forward to the end of the day. Though he hoped against hope that his team wouldn't need him tonight. He just wanted to spend the evening with Vindr. He started reading over the files that were brought to him.

~~~~~~~~~

"So I'm not sure if this had come up, but were both your parents supers?" He asked just holding Tiny tight. "My mom is super, my dad isn't. My dad passed away when I was thirteen." He said nuzzling her.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-28-2014, 05:56 PM

<agreed> was the replay to the text. there were a few projects that looked like they might be going over budget with no results. while there were others that were under budget that were looking to be almost ready for their test faze. only one or two of the projects that were going over budget seemed to be getting the results they should have been.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"my mom ran after the first time I made one of my tiny selfs and dad was an ordinary human being. the only reason you might call him a super now is what the Mystic did to him." tiny said cuddling into his hold.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-28-2014, 06:06 PM

Kirin wondered about cancelling the projects that were over budget with no results. He made a note that tomorrow he would call in the project heads of the projects that were over budget with no results and have a talk with them. It wasn't like he was going to fire them, he would just end the projects. There were always other projects to work on. He also composed a letter to the security officers who weren't performing well that there was going to be mandatory training, that he would cover, if they wanted to keep their jobs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My dad was a part of a group in our town that didn't approve of what the government was doing to supers. They were having a peaceful protest when they were attacked by the riot police. My dad, who was just holding a sign, was shot." He shuddered. "I saw it replayed over and over on the news."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-28-2014, 06:30 PM

((cant think of a post for Vindr))
“oh my god that must have been terrible for you!” Tiny hugged him close trying to provide comfort to him. “I hope they did not use it as a teaching tool about how bad supers were. I know they love using all the protests deaths in my home town to show how bad the supers were.” She shuddered remembering the mandatory assembles that they had to go to that showed footage of people dying to protect the supers. How they had talked about all those people were under brain control, for no human would have allowed themselves to be killed to protect freaks like the supers. “when I hit middle school they had us going to assembles every month that were about the dangers of supers and why you should turn them in.”

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-28-2014, 06:38 PM

"I went to those, it was so hard, with my mom being a super and all. And they did use my dad, and the others deaths as propaganda." He said nuzzling her neck. He hadn't talked about any of this with anybody. "And the worst was after that protest, the school used the footage of my dad being killed in the assemblies. So I had to relive that horror and loss through the rest of my school career." He said softly tears sliding down his cheeks. "I couldn't even complain. I had to pretend that I believed that he was under mind control. Because if I hadn't I would have been accused of being under mind control. At least when I got home in the afternoons I got support. I still have nightmares about it."

Lunna Dea

Old 03-28-2014, 07:21 PM

“I would have thought that you could have asked to be excused from the assembles because of the trauma it caused you to keep seeing your father killed. I would have thought that they would have known that it would have traumatized you.” Reaching up she whipped away the tears that were starting to fall. This was not what she wanted him to feel like this, she wanted him to feel like this was a good day, not a day to remember the dead.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-28-2014, 09:23 PM

"I wanted to. I really did. But my mother was scared that I might be made an example of." He said leaning into the touch. "I um... I'm not proud of this. But when I turned sixteen I went into a deep depression and..." He trailed off. He rolled up his sleeve of his shirt and showed her the scars that were their. He had been a cutter.

Lunna Dea

Old 03-29-2014, 02:04 AM

“why would they have made you an example of? From what I heard if you were a family member of one of those on screen they would allow you not to watch that version.” Sticking a finger to her lips she had a thoughtful look upon her face. “yes I do recall a young man who only saw half of the one we usually had to watch. He ran from the room when a couple were killed on screen.” She sounded sad as she spoke. “after that he would go to the office when we had to go to the assembly.”