Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-04-2011, 01:19 AM

[I think im going to Cut this roleplay Short, it isnt going anywere so Im going to Make it to were The Entire Brothern are in a Big battle with the angels and demons and we loose everyone Except the Four, and little Ana, I got special plans for her]

I look up and I see clouds Swirling, thunder Cracking, Screams float in the air "grrr! thats it! I am tired of this Endless blood fued"

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-04-2011, 01:33 AM

(yea because im like really really REALLY bored)

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-04-2011, 01:40 AM

((Good idea))

"It's time we end this once and for all, what's the plan?" Jonathan asked looking at War. "Thou does havth a plan, right Sir War?" Anastasia asked as she and Birth landed next to Sindora and War.

Andraus

Old 01-04-2011, 01:43 AM

"there is only one thing we can do...We have to Fight this ourselfs and make a peace pact in the Heart of this conflict....Id never thought id have to do this but.....i must signel the Brothern!"i pull out my Horn and I give it a loud breath and it Makes a Hallow sound of a Behomoth

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-04-2011, 02:53 AM

"I really hate that sound, I don't care how. Old I am I'm never gonna get use to it." Jonathan said holding one ear. "Thy agree with brother, thy ears hurt." Anastasia said closing her eyes then closed her ears.

Andraus

Old 01-05-2011, 07:36 PM

Over in the feilds Dozens of Dozens of horsemen appear,on there mounts and Ready for the end of End Days "alright my brothern.....To War!" I draw ChaosEater and my mount Utters a Chaotic sound nd charges forward

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-05-2011, 11:12 PM

Jonathan took out Muerto and followed War "Anastasia go, fly up. I don't want you to get hurt." He said looking at her as Birth galloped besided Death. "Aye brother, desa fada Birth." Anastasia said in Birth's ear as she opened her wings and flew in the air. "So what's the plan War?" Jonathan asked with a smile on his face.

Andraus

Old 01-06-2011, 12:15 AM

"Bring death to Those who get in our way"slices off the head of a Specter " Spare the Lifes of those who can be saved "

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-06-2011, 01:28 AM

"I thought you would never say that." Jonathan said as he took his blade and sliced a demon soldier out of his way. "How long has it been since I killed a few demons?" Jonathan asked himself as as a smile spread across his face and the blood gushed on him as he killed my demons.

Anastasia watched from the air as she took out Vida."Thou not sure anymore, tis end good or bad. Thee must find a good heart, one who not wish to fight." She said as she flew on Birth in different directions to find someone worth saving, even though to everyone was worth saving to her.

Andraus

Old 01-07-2011, 09:36 PM

You see in the Distance Abdeaon and Samael fighting "curses! this must end" in the distence behind us you see our brothen fighting hordes of demons and Angels and they are loosing "We must end this while victory is still within our grasp!"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-07-2011, 10:20 PM

"But how, tis war started but not end thy will not listen to us." Anastasia said with a sad look, "But thy up to thou plan Sir War, what do thou want thee to do?" she asked a little scared.

Andraus

Old 01-08-2011, 04:30 AM

"With life Comes a Sacrfise....... a Horsemen must give there life to Create a life-long Covanant that both Factions shall not attack each other on earth or other such territorys until Judgement day"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-08-2011, 05:59 AM

"But thee not listen to thou. Thy not sure thee not listen to me Sir War. How should we bring tis war upon its end?" Anastasia asked looking at the horseman battle then at War.

Andraus

Old 01-08-2011, 06:12 AM

" I must ask you...To Force the Angels and Demons to return to there Domains until judgement day and to allow the Third kingdom to rise....please Give your life to Create the Covanant that will Buy earth time"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-08-2011, 07:31 AM

"What? Thou want thee to sacrifice thy life for the thrid kingdom." Anastasia looked down at Birth and thinks of her older brother and what he would say or do once he kneew, then got a determined look in her eyes "Thy do it, thy am the horsegirl of life. Thy will givth thylife for the thrid kingdom." She said looking at War as she held Vida at her side.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 01-08-2011 at 07:34 AM..

Andraus

Old 01-08-2011, 09:54 AM

"By doing this you would not only bring peace between two Races but you would be the Dawn of a new race..."

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-08-2011, 06:44 PM

Birth flapped on her wings, "Thy understand, thy wish thee luck in tis battle and explaining tis to thy brother." Anastasia said as her eyes started glowing white, then coughs violently. "Thy life for the third kingdom." She murmurs as she fly towards Abdeaon and Samuel.

Andraus

Old 01-09-2011, 02:57 AM

Goes into my chaos form and steps between them with my voice roaring at the size of a behomoth "ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!"stomps and the ground below me and all of the Soldiers,angels and demons alike, cracks and shifts

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-09-2011, 04:34 AM

Jonathan jumps out of the way and looks at War, "War, where's Anastasia?" he asked shouting at the top of his lungs as his eyes glowed pitch black.

Anastasia flew high in the air as her sword started to glow, "Sir War, get everyone away, thy can not hold thy power back" she asys telepathically to War as she and Birth head straight towards Abdeaon and Samuel.

Andraus

Old 01-10-2011, 01:15 AM

"To Save Earth I must Ban you from earth until Judgement day....You two Shall Serve a Binding contract that will Forbid you to come to earth and if you do You shall Suffer the wraith of the Charred counciels enforcers......Ana you know what needs to be done"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-10-2011, 04:27 AM

A bright light illuminates everything as Anastasia binds Abdeaon and Samuel and ends her life then burrows within the earth. Jonathan covers his eyes from the bright light then looks around "War, what is going on?" Jonathan asked looking at him with a confused look.

Andraus

Old 01-10-2011, 12:36 PM

a Stone Statue of Ana Arise and a Series of earth pillers stand by it and a Covanant written in the old Language is at a Pedistal by the statue "The end of one live....is the Beginning of a Whole race"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-10-2011, 10:18 PM

"Please don't tell me that Anastasia is..." Jonathan looks at the statue and goes to it "Ana." He said under his breath as he looked down.

Andraus

Old 01-10-2011, 11:34 PM

puts my hand on his shoulder "Ana Did a Great Sacrfise....and thanks to her the Earth can Start Anew...Me you and The two others, Famine and Conquest, Are the last of the Horsemen.....We must do what we can to Defend our world...Even if it means giving our lives up for it"

Gothika_Knight

Old 01-11-2011, 12:46 AM

Jonathan looked at War and a small smile spread across his face "I guess your right, Ana would have done this even if I was against it." He said as he saw something on his left. Jonathan walked over and picked it up and realized it was one of Anastasia's large white hair braclets.