Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 02-08-2011, 03:32 AM

Veila looked at Ulric with a smile when she realized that the small demons started to slowly come out, but her smile quickly faded to a grin when she heard him mention why they were so unsure of her. "Oh." she said simply, looking forwards as he gave her a push, both of he hands going to hold onto the chains holding her swing firmly. A second or so later, though, she smiled again, looking over at the demon creatures, "That's good to know." she then paused to observe them, "Some of them sure are cute." Veila let out a small laugh before glancing behind her at Ulric, "Thanks for the push, Ulric. Now are you gonna swing with me or what?" She asked playfully, gesturing to the empty swing next to her.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 02-09-2011, 01:10 AM

Ulric smiled as he jumped into the seat next to her and the demons all moved closer. One who looked like a little baby wolf walked towards them and looked at Veila. He sat down and watched her swing back and forth, a curious look on its face. Ulric smiled and looked at him, "dont worry, she is harmless." he said and the wolf continued to watch her but his tail wagged down and the other demons got closer and then started to play each other. Ulric msiled as he started to swing and watched them all play. "just to warn you, when you stop swinning they will jump on you so that you can met them." he said with a smiled as he swung with her.

Arc Angel

Old 02-09-2011, 01:29 AM

Veila smiled as she watched the small demons gather, and a mix of awe and cheerfulness spread onto her face. She smiled over at Ulric, still surprised with this. Looking about her, she let out a small laugh at Ulric's comment, almost doubting that. For a moment, her thoughts took another down turn, wandering why all of these demons didn't think she would harm them. She wouldn't harm them, and she knew that, but would others of her kind? They were demons, after all, and Ulric-- What would other angels have done to him? The thought sickened her quite a bit, and she found herself looking down, her swing slowing as she stopped making an efort to keep it moving. "Maybe this was a bad idea." she whispered, just above a breath. What would the others do if they saw her like this? Sure, she'd be fired, but what about them? Slaughtered, the lot of them, her new friend included. Veila frowned, stopping her swing and staring off into the distance for a moment.

She felt a familiar warm feeling, almost as if she were standing in front of an open oven, though pleasant, and her eyes opened wide. Gabriel was supposed to come check up on her, see to it that she was getting settled in here, and she had completely forgot. What would happen to them if I were seen here? Suddenly Veila stood up, fright apparent, and turned to Ulric, "Look, I had fun, and it was nice meeting you, but I've got to go." Running off, Veila slipped behind the building which held the park's restrooms.

Palmoun

Old 02-09-2011, 01:52 AM

Ulric smiled as he swung with her and was having a lot of fun but when he saw her slowing down he got worryed. He slowed down also and looked at her, "he are you okay?" h e asked as he looked at her and hoped that everything was okay. THe demons all looked at her and the one wolf walked over and nudged her shoe gently. They where concered to since if she was Ulrics friend then she was there friend also. But when he heard her whisper he got even more worryed, "how could this be bad? we are only being friends." he said but he knew where she was coming from. They where on opposite sides and others wouldnt' see it that way, that htey where only being friends.

He then watched her go and didn't wnat her to go just yet. She was his friend and he wanted to spend the rest of the day with her. He stood up and was going to run after her but some of the demons blocked his way and he just watched her go. Maybe it was for the best for her to go now. She probably had better things to do then he hang out with a necromancer or maybe someone was coming to see her. So he sat down on the ground and let the little demons climb around him and let them have there fun.

Arc Angel

Old 02-09-2011, 02:30 AM

Veila felt bad for leaving like that, for leaving her new friend, Ulric, and his rather adorable demon companions. However, this was bad. Bad, bad, bad! The feeling of warmth intensified greatly and before Veila could fully leave the park, a figure appeared very quickly before her, a very tall man with golden, curly hair spilling over his shoulders. He was shocking beautiful, but that was not what made Veila stare at him in surprise-- or horror, rather. He smiled down at her with a kind expression before something in his eyes went cold. "Necromancer," he said coldly, smile disappearing, the warmth of his presence now bringing a cold chill to Veila. "No, no. A normal boy. I've checked him out before." The man looked at her doubtfully, "What do you mean by that? You find him attractive or you honestly don't think that he's a threat? 'Cause I can tell you right now that I would like nothing more than to-" Veila interjected, blushing and clearly angry, "Leave! I can handle things here myself!" He stared down at her in awe, then looked over at Ulric and his demon companions. They were but only maybe ten yards away yet, making him mostlikey within earshot. The man took advantage of it, "Fine. But if you don;t take care of that problem, then I will." He paused, looking at Veila sternly, "As well as anyone or anything that wants to get in my way." Veila stood there quietky, simply fuming with anger.

Palmoun

Old 02-09-2011, 02:39 AM

Ulric was just having fun but then he heard voices and looked over t Veila. He saw the guy next to her and he didn't have to guess what he was. He was another angel and before he could think he was up on his feet. He let out a small whistle and the demons that where around him fled. They ran out of the park and as far away from there as possible. Ulric then looked over at Veil and the other angel, he had a feeling he was going to see them again. But he didn't want to get into a fight or anything so he ran out of there. He ran out of the park as quickly as he could and away from them. If the angel came after him he would be in trouble but the only thing he cared about was getting away. He knew that hte other angels wouldn't get that he didn't mean any harm to them in any way.

Arc Angel

Old 02-09-2011, 02:54 AM

Veila held in a grin when Ulric ran and the friendly demons disappeared along with him. The man before her growled, glaring down at her. Grabbing her shirt's collar, he lifted her up, and she stayed eprfectly still, unsure of what to expect. He let her go a moment later, letting out a gruff sigh, "Handle it. I'll come back soon." Then, he paused as he reached into one of his pockets, producing keys from it, and tossing them in Veila's direction. "Car, house, and mailbox." he said simply, before walking away from her. Veila sighed, then the thought occured to her that Ulric had ran off, and she wasn't sure if Gabriel had followed him, or truly left. Again worry passed over her face as she ran off in the direction that Ulric had gone off to.

Palmoun

Old 02-09-2011, 03:13 AM

Ulric had ran towards the once place he knew he could hide at if that angel came after him. He headed towards a feild and when he got to the nearest tree he climbed up it. This was the place where he knew he could run away from someone who was after him, he had learned this when he was running from his parets. He stayed up there for a while and then saw someone in the distance. He wasn't to sure who it was but then saw it was veila. He smiled and jumped down from the tree and looked at her, "is he gone? And what did he want? Are other angels here that I have to worry about?" he asked as he looked at her and hoped that no angel was after him. He did t want to have to fight.

Arc Angel

Old 02-09-2011, 03:32 AM

Veila ran, not caring to notice that she was now in the middle of a field, only stopping when Ulric jumped out of a tree and scared the daylights out of her. She jumped back and gasped, one hand rising to rest over her heart as her eyes widened. When she realized who it was, she relaxed, and let herself catch her breath with a small grin. "Gabriel... He's kind of like a supervisor to me." she then paused, looking around carefully, alert, but still calm. "He's gone. There are no others, and there won't be... But he may be back." Veila bit her lip in thought, now suddenly not liking these circumstances one bit. Ulric was in danger. Veila was in danger. Their friendship just complicated things, but Veila wasn't going to simply walk out now. Still, she wondered if there were any way possible to make this better, knowing that there really wasn't. "I..." she paused, frowning, not having the courage to look at Ulric again, her gaze instead on the tree behind him. "I don't know if he will come back, though. He may come for you, now that he's noticed you." she spoke quietly, distracted by her thoughts, but her facial expression would make it easy to see that she was upset about this.

Palmoun

Old 02-09-2011, 11:54 PM

Ulric listened to her and nodded silently from time to time. When he heard her and saw her face he frowned a little bit, "I thought as much." he said softly and rubbed the back of his head as he though. Maybe he should run out of there or something, he wasn't sure. As he thought of this he couldn't leave this place. Even though it held all the horrible memories it held a few good ones. "well let him come, if he gets close I will run." he said and that was the truth, he wasn't going to leave unless he had to. "or if I am lucky I can talk to him and explain I have no plans to do anything. But I know that wont really happen, but maybe I will get lucky." he said as he looked at her and smiled. He had to ligthen the mood and get them to relax, the danger was gone for now. "lets get back to town and relax." he said as he looked at her.

Arc Angel

Old 02-10-2011, 12:54 AM

Veila was still rather wary right now, managing a grin towards Ulric, but her mind was elsewhere still. Saying that she was releaved that nothing happened while the other angel had visited was definitely an understatement, however; hwe thouhts were still focused on what could have happened or what may happen next time. What if she had not been present, and Ulric had been there alone, with Gabriel? She shivered, frowning once more before grinning again at Ulric. "Yeah, let's go." she agreed, just now remembering the small bag of bread that she had been holding. To say the least, it was no longer with her, which was a little disappointing.

Palmoun

Old 02-10-2011, 02:09 AM

Ulric was still worryed too but he wanted to try and get them both to relax. He then nodded and smiled at her, "come on, I can take you out to a cafe and get some coffee and drinks to caom our nerves." he said as he took her hand and started to lead the way. He knew coffee always helped him calm down after something terrible happened. He lead her back into the town and smield once they where getting close. He then stopped once they where infront of the small cafe and looked at her, "come on in, ladys first." he said as he opened the door for her.

Arc Angel

Old 02-10-2011, 02:33 AM

Veila smiled and nodded in agreement with the idea, some coffee and good conversation would probably calm her nervers pretty quickly. She was only slightly surprised when Ulric took her hand to lead her, the faintest pink tint rising to her cheeks as she smiled and followed him along back to town. Veila let out a small laugh when Ulric held the door for her, smiling at him sweetly, "Thanks." Walking on in, she looked around at the interior for a moment before turning to lok at Ulric with a smile. "What do you usually order?" she asked, unsure of what she would want.

Palmoun

Old 02-10-2011, 03:35 AM

Ulric smiled at her when he heard her laugh and followed her in after her. He then looked up at the minue they had and smiled down at her, "I usually get a large cup of black coffee. But I have tried every thing on the menu so if you want my oppinion on something just ask." he said as he smiled at her. He was starting to calm down after everything but part of him stayed alaert. He wasn't sure if that other angel was going to pop up somewhere and attack him. Today he didn't want to die, he wanted to spend time wight the only girl who would talk to him and treat him like he was normal.

Arc Angel

Old 02-10-2011, 03:44 AM

Veila nodded slowly at his words, looking up at the menu and skimming through their options in thought. "Alright." she replied simply. After a moment or so, she titles her ehad to the side a little bit, and looked over at Ulric, curious, "How are their cappuccinos?" Then, observing him for a moment, she took her bottom lip into her mouth and gently bit it, a nervous habit of hers. Veila felt bad for causing this incident, which could have been avoided if she would have remembered that Gabriel was coming, or sensed him before hand if she hadn't been preoccupied. A twinge of guilt hit her. Gently grabbing Ulric's forearm, she whispered to him, "Sorry. I should've been more aware. I'll know if he or anyone that may hurt you comes near again, and I'll warn you right away if they do, alright?"

Palmoun

Old 02-10-2011, 04:07 AM

Ulric smiled at her, "that is one of there specialtys here. It is my second favorite thing to drink besides black." he said as he smiled at her. As he listened to her he sighed and shook his head. It wasn't completely her fault, he should of known that if one angel was here then another would come soon. He was just glad he didn't come after him while he had the chance. Yet he knew that it wouldn't be the last time he saw that angel. He then nodded and smiled, "that would be nice but it isn't completely your fault. I was to careless about showing you the demons and things like that. " he said as he looked at her and smiled. He then ordered his black coffee and waited for her.

Arc Angel

Old 02-10-2011, 09:19 PM

Veila nodded decisively, smiling and ordering herself a cappuccino before turning back around to reply to Ulric during their wait. She frowned as he tried taking part of the blame for her, shaking her head fervently after he spoke. "No, no, it really was all me." she said simply, guilt still heavy on her mind. "Besides, it's nice to see a different perspective on everything. I might've harmed them if I hadn't know they could actually be friendly..." However, when they received their orders a moment or so later, she smiled, accepting her cappuccino and taking a big drink of the warm, frothy liquid. Then, licking the foam from her top lip, she smiled in content. "Mmmm. You were right." she said with a smile, making sure to tip the barista.

Palmoun

Old 02-11-2011, 02:49 AM

Ulric sighed and looked at her, they both wanted to take the blame and he knew that he wouldn't allow himself to let her take all the blame. "okay how about if it is both of our faults. We both messed up in some way and the only thing that matters is that we are safe now." he said as he smiled at her and took a sip of his coffee. The smile on his face grew larger when he heard her say that he was right, "I knew you would like it." he said and started to head towards the door. "now then lets head out of here and we can head to where ever you want." he said as he looked at her. He wanted to get out of here and have some fun to get there minds off of there little icident.

Arc Angel

Old 02-11-2011, 03:49 AM

Veila grinned and nodded in agreement with Ulric's suggestion to share the blame, her grin growing into a full smile whne he suggested that they leave. Veila smiled and nodded, walking out the door and holding it open for Ulric to follow after her. She then took a step away from the cafe and onto the sidewalk, looking around at the other buildings on the street again in curiosity. Slowly, she was starting to memorize them. However, a yell broke her thoughts. "Hey, hot stuff, watch out!" Veila jumped back just in time to dodge a couple of guys on skateboards, she in turn looking scared for a moment as she watched them ride off. After they passed, Veila watched them in awe, not quite sure what they were riding. She was just glad she hadn't sspilt her dirnk in all the excitement. Turning to Ulric, her eyes wide, she asked, "What are they doing?" Her curiosity was obvious, and she was completely clueless.

Palmoun

Old 02-11-2011, 04:12 AM

Ulric smiled as he followed her out of there and drank his coffee. But when the heard the guys and saw veila jump back he jumped more. Once he saw it was only some skateboarders he calmed down, he was still jump after everything. He needed to calm down and let the coffee fill him and calm him down. He then heard veila and looked down at her as he drank the last of his coffee. The look of curiousity filled her eyes and be chuckled, "they where just skateboarders. What they are riding is called a skateboard, it is made of wood and wheels." he said as he looked at her. He could till that this little angel want cry familiar with this. He wondered if angels where made to be clueless about everyhing inthe human world or only a few things in the humanworld.

Arc Angel

Old 02-11-2011, 04:26 AM

Veila frowned the slightest bit as he chuckled, but didn't take any offense to it. She believed that 'skateboarding', or whatever he had called it, must be something common if Ulric had all of this immediate information about it. Veila blinked, still in awe, "Wood and wheels? Well, we had the materials when I was human, but nothing like those... 'skateboards'." she grinned, then pouted once more, in a childish manner. "And you people with your cars... That's just crazy. They're large, metallic, death traps, really. I mean, the mortality rate is insane." Then sighing, she smiled, "Anyways. What do you do for fun around here?" Veila rocked onto the balls of her feet, looked around them, trying to take in all of their surroundings again.

Palmoun

Old 02-12-2011, 04:24 PM

Ulric was surprised when she said car where metal death traps but as he thought about it she was right. He then looked at her and smiled, "they may be dangerous but they are the quickest way to get to point B from A. But what did you have when you were on earth." he asked and wondered what she use to do while she was human. When did she die and why? those questions sweirled in his head but now wasn't the tie to ask. So eh just smiled at her, "and we can head to the amusment park. The town may be small but we do have one, it is where most of the kids go to get a job." he said as he looked at her and wondered if she had ever been on a rollercoaster.

Arc Angel

Old 02-13-2011, 05:39 AM

Veila shrugged at Ulric's comment, not having taken that into consideration. In her lifetime things had been much different, not to mention the place where she had grown up, so she supposed that it was only natural to think of cars as the best form of transport. She managed a small grin at Ulric's question, "Well, alright, so we had cars. However, where I lived, the best way to get around, by far, was via train." Veila smiled fondly in rememberance before brushing her memories aside. This was the here and now, not the past, and she had to accept that. Her face lit up again immediately when he mentioned an amusement park, "Really? I haven't been on- or seen a roller coaster in hund-" she then paused, remembering that they were in public. "Years." she finished, smiling, excitement obvious.

Palmoun

Old 02-14-2011, 01:05 AM

Ulric smiled and looked at her, "I remember that I thought about running away from home and hopping onto the train that passed by here from time to time. But I thought better of it since I thought that I mgiht get into more trouble if I left so I stayed here." he said and remembered he use to love trains. But he never rode on one because his parents never wanted him to go away from them. He then chuckled when he heard her and nodded, " there is a amusment park that is here and I had a feeling you would like to go." he said as he started to lead the way to it. In the distance you could see the outline of what looked like a rollercoaster and he smiled at her, "and I know you will like the roller coaster, this one is the best and only roller coaster for miles." he said as he looked at her.

Arc Angel

Old 02-14-2011, 02:05 AM

Veila grinned as Ulric told her about the though of running away on a train, letting out a small laugh. "Well, you'll have to try traveling by train sometime. My father used to be a conductor..." her voice trailed off and her grin again faded for a moment, trying to recall some now hazy thoughts, "Anyways," she grinned again, "I used to live riding on the continental route." Her eyes brightened as he said they would go now, Veila smiling excitedly at him. "Really?" she asked, amazed, then looked over to see the outline of what looked like a roller coaster. Veila immediately quickened her pace, grabbing Ulric's hand to gently pull him along after her.