Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 12:46 AM

He smiled. "You sound like my kind of girl" He said wrapping his arm around her neck, she also sounds like natty...he thought. "I bet you and nat get along great, shes the most honest and amazing person ive known!" He said with a laugh This girl was just awesome, her and natty would be bff's! Then he could hang out with both of them.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 09-18-2011, 01:20 AM

"Oh...well...I don't know. Natalie sort of scares me." She lied. She took the hand attatched to the arm around her neck. "But I can try, you know." She smiled. "Natalie is small, but her voice is strong and demanding....you know what, it doesn't matter. Let's just worry about right now. No more talking about her...this walk is suppose to be about me and you...remember?"

Meanwhile, nat decided to head back to her room, seeing that she had no one to hang out with anymore. She sat on her bed and stared at Janices side of the room. "Bitch...you beter not hurt him, or I'll hurt you..." She mummbled and then laid back.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 01:35 AM

"Oh right" He said with a smile. He did not really know what to do or what to say so he just walked around for a bit. "Well..Id hate to end our walk...but I think Im gonna go find Natty" He said. " I was supposed to hang with her today anyways, of course you are most welcome to join me" He said with a smile.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 01:43 AM

"No no...its fine. Go have some fun. Oh and here." She took his hand and then pulled a pen drom her pocket and wrote down her number. "Call me later. Also there is a party tonight to welcome the Freshmen. Call me for details." She smiled and kissed his cheek and hurried off. She found her friends and they were eager to find out what happened between her and Jaden. "Well he wouldn't quit talking about that stupid girl. He even ended our walk because of her. Well, I'll make sure to split those two up."

Nat left her dorm, feeling herself not liking the atmosphere. Instead she sat on a bench, listening to her ipod, right outside the girl's dorm. Though she couldn't concentrate on the music. She was worried about Jaden and what Janice was telling him.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 02:25 AM

He smiled and waved goodbye. Party hm? Sounded great. He walked around a bit looking for natty, when he spotted her he smiled, and walked over to her. "Hey buddy!" He said sitting beside her wrapping her into a hug. He hoped she was not too upset for leaving with Janice, but he had to...in a way. She seemed so real. "Hows my favorite rebel?" He said trying to make her laugh now.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 02:40 AM

Nat blinked and then giggled. "Wow. I'm fine, just sitting here in my lonliness." She joked. "How was Janice?" She asked, hugging him back and then pulling awa. She wasn't too upset. Just as long as it didn't become a regular thing. "Did you two hit it off?" She nudged him. She didn't want him to know how jealous she was of Janice.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 06:46 AM

He laughed. "Well it was super awkward actually.." Then he said. "She wants me to go to a party....And I dont want to go unless your there" He smiled plus Jaden and Nat always said if they tried drinking or smoking they would do it together, No matter what. "So what do ya say?" He asked raising his eyebrows and giving her a nudge.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 11:00 PM

Nat sighed and thought about it. She wasn't really much of a party kind of girl, but if he really wanted to go, she would go with him. "Okay...I'll go." She smiled. She worried though how Janice would react if she went with him. Maybe Nat was just over reacting. This want's high school. People in college are alot more mature. "It will be fun, I can't wait."

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-18-2011, 11:03 PM

He smiled. "Great! SO get ready and Ill come pick you up, ok?" He said giving her another hug. He hoped Jancie didnt mind, but he really idnt care, there was no way he was going to leave nat out of this.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2011, 04:18 PM

Nat smiled, and was glad to see that Janice didn't change him much. Though it was just one day. She would just have to wait and see. "Okay. Pick me up then. I'll be waiting." She ruffled up his hair and the hurried off into her dorm. She closed the door behind her and sighed. "Well Janice...as long as you keep him happy, we won't have a problem." She said as she stared at that pagent picture she had up in display.

Nat go ready for the party, She changed into a pair of purple skinny jean's as well as a pick tank top with a black, of-the-shoulder, top. She thought she looked pretty rockin'. Though at that moment, Janice walked in and crinkled her nose at her. "What is that outfit for? Going to one of those lame rock concerts with your lame friends, if you have any that is." Nat smiled. "I'm going to a party. Jaden invited me." Janice's jaw dropped. "Oh did he now..." She got up in her face, waving a finger at her. "Listen, you can come to the party, but you will not speak, dance, or even go near Jaden or me. Or I'll be sure to let him know how mean you are being to his new girlfriend." Nat pushed her away. "Its funny, I remember Jaden telling me that his walk with you was akward, so if you wan't to come close to being his, you better fix that problem...oh...and by the way, Jaden is coming to pick me up." She smiled as Janice glared at her.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-29-2011, 10:12 PM

(Ohhh I love the tension! Ha XD )

Jaden smiled and walked back to his dorm to get ready he decided to go casual. He wore black skinny jeans and a white t shirt. Then he headed to get Nat. He was pumped. It would be their first college party together. Once he reached her door he made sure his way was right then he knocked. He could not wait until later.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2011, 06:54 PM

Nat head the door knock, though as she attempted to open the door, Janice pushed her onto the bed and opened the door. "Oh my gosh! Jaden! I didn't know you were picking me up. Natty, how come you didn't tell me!" Nat's eye twitched when she called her Natty. Only Jaden could call her that. "Its Nat...plus he's--" she was cut off by a hug from Janice. "You are so sweet! " Nat moved away and then moved over to Jaden.

Violent_Beauty
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2011, 05:08 AM

He smiled and waved at Natalie. " oh um...yeah. actually I um came to get both of you. Yeah both if ya" he said awkwardly. He liked Janice but he also cared for his friend so saying he was here for both was OK ...right? "Um so you guys ready? " he asked running his hands through his hair. He had a feeling tonight was going to be weird.