sam_doll
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to sam_doll

Old 08-13-2007, 02:14 PM

Well I was trying out a new style and I drew spehiroth useing it, so please tell me what you think.

Cliky Here

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-13-2007, 02:39 PM

I think it's pretty well done for a beginner. ^^

Kippy_Bubbles
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 08-13-2007, 03:36 PM

Awesome, I like it. Good job trying out the new style. :D

oh and Sadistix you shouldn't call people beginners unless you really know they are, I know sam and she's been drawing her whole life, all she said was she was trying out a new style not trying out drawing for the first time in her life.

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2007, 05:59 PM

Like Sadistix said, It's pretty good for a beginning.

@Kippy: How long you've been drawing doesn't matter, it's how well you can draw. She may have been trying out a different style, but unless that style involves having long necks and square broad shoulders, it's still a beginners piece. Being a beginner isn't a bad thing. For a beginner, the piece looks really good.

My critiques:
The next seems too long. If you look at your own neck, or look at someone else's neck, you'll see about how long it should be. I'd say a neck should be half a head long or so.
Also, the shoulders are wide and square. Shoulders start to slope downward at the neck, and are about half a head wide. Where you drew the sides would be a good place for the shoulders to end.

Other than that you seem to have a pretty good understanding of perspective and anatomy :3 Keep practicing.

Caeluma
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-14-2007, 02:05 AM

very nice sketch!