IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-03-2018, 05:34 PM

"what but how?",Kai asked. He couldn't sense anything with her. Though, if she was raised with humans then her powers would still be dormant."if thats the case...the the story of the angel and demon who fell in love and having a baby before there death is tue..."

Sakura looked to her."they seemnice",she said with a shrug.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-05-2018, 04:05 PM

Sakura looked at her and looked up at the sky and then look at her book and said "I found a story about a demon and angel fell in love but were killed." Sakura said to her but wondered why were they killed.

Saki sigh "if that is the case we must watch her and miss Sakura would also be in danger as well since those two are best friends but she is a very smart girl." Saki said and looked at him and smirked "i will watch lady Yukina while you watch Lady Sakura besides you did blush a bit when you were around her." Saki smirked he had to make fun of his friend a little bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-05-2018, 04:25 PM

Yukina blinked looking to her."really?" She asked surprised.

Kai blinked. "Sure i dont mind watching her. And whatbis with you calling her Miss Yukina all of a suden? Thats deffiantly not like you"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-05-2018, 04:40 PM

Saki looked at him and it wasn't like him Saki is always cold all the time but to Yukina he feels something but he doesn't know that himself and looked away. Saki sigh and said "I don't know Kai."

Sakura looked at her and said "yes I can look into besides their is one page of a demon i thought i saw him before his eyes are beautiful." Sakura said she only can say this to her friend.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-05-2018, 05:03 PM

Yukina smiled softly. "were they like Kai's?, she asked grinning from ear to ear as they orived at Yukina's home she grinned as Gabriel ran out to great them.

Kai blinked a bit. "hm odd, you usually have an answer for everything"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-05-2018, 05:14 PM

Saki looked at him and crossed his arms "okay then Kai why you have't been arrogant you always are or have miss Sakura gotten to you." Saki knows when he was with him he always was arrogant even when they were around humans he was but why now be kind and nice.

Sakura heard of Kai and blushed a bit and tried not to think about that Sakura knows she must be friends with them only to protect Yukina. Sakura saw Gabriel and smiled at Gabriel Sakura will try to figure out to help Yukina but she also wants to know what happen to her mother.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-05-2018, 05:28 PM

"hey boy", Yukina said giving the dog a pet."lets go in",she said and entered the house jumping slightly when her parents yelled surprise. They had told her at young age she was adopted,but they always treated her like thier own flesh and blood. "hi mom, hi dad I brought Sakura!",she said happily.

Yukina's parents smiled seeing her and ran over, hugging her at the same time. They to had always treated Sakura like family.

Yukina smiled looking around. There baloons ,stremers a banner all over the kitchen. She smiled and she smelled hers and Sakuras favorit food."you two have been busy"

Kai blinked and sighed."i ...just feel like i dont have to be aound her, and believe me I want to...but i cant"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-05-2018, 05:33 PM

Sakura came in and saw Yukina mom and dad and she smiled at them she always thought of them her own parents since her father died and her mother was missing they were kind to her. Sakura looked around and smiled and smelled the food and was very happy.

Saki raised his eyebrows and said "either she can handle you or you have a crush on her Kai." Saki smiled in fact their bosses wouldn't like it if they had feelings for the girls but they must keep it a secret.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-05-2018, 06:00 PM

Kai frowned gripping his fist."I can't. And neither can you. She's a human and Yukina is .... well were not 100% sure what she is yet. But if she is the daught of an angel and demon, then , the leaders of above and the underworld will want her dead. Our bosses are under them...so we just have to be careful", he frowned some. After a setain age, demons,and angles stop ageing. Both he and Saki were present at the exicution of the demon and angle. They were told to watch, and to see what happens when you betray there kind. Kai and Saki were not only there, they played a small part in the execution. Now that he knew the stories of the demon's and angle's child may very well be true... then it hurt him to know they were part of the reason why she would never meet her birth parents.

Yukina grinned pulling Sakura to the table and the four of them sat down, eating and catching up. After Cake Yukinas parents gave her their present witch was more art supplies. Since Yukina's hope was to get into a art School in London England. Then they gave her a small present in older wrapping paper."whats this?",Yukina asked looking at it curious.

"Its from...the orphanage, whn your parents left you in their care, they had asked them to give it to you back when you were fifteen, but when they had the fire and the remodeling it got lost. They dropped it off today with many appologies", HER MOTHER SAID SOFTLY.

"Oh",Yukina said stareing at the package worried."I'll open it later",she said with a small smile.

"of course",her mother said with a small smile. "take your time sweet heart, its a little nerve racking",she said sotly then smiled."how about you take Sakura up to your studio and get her opinions on your new artwork"

Yukina jumped up taking the small package."okay.And thanks for the birthday dinner and cake and my present",she said in a happier mood."come on Sakura!",she called as she ran out the back door and out to the upper leval of the gradge witch she had turned into a art studio

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-05-2018, 06:13 PM

Sakura listen to her and she followed her and they went to the art studio and she wonder who was Yukina real parents but she didn't worry about it. Sakura sat down and said "Yukina are you gonna open it i know you always wondered about your real parents." I remember Yukina talking about it only a few times not much.

Saki nodded at him "true enough Kai but we can't let that happen so we must protect the girls we know our bosses want to hurt Yukina and I won't let that happen and for miss Sakura she is a friend of Yukina but she seems like she as dark secrets of her own she might not want to talk about." Saki could tell he just had a feeling she was hiding something.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-05-2018, 07:29 PM

Kai sighed rubbing his eye."right",he said nodding. "come on, lets go keep watch over them in silence"

Yukina set the gift down on her work table and sighed."after",she said nodding. Having mixed feelings. Then headed over to a large cancis that was covered up. Pulling of the sheet she smiled. It was a large painting she had done of the city at night from a veiw high above,. The picture was spot on, the colors very vivid."what do you think"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-05-2018, 08:35 PM

Sakura looked at her and nodded and she saw the painting and smiled "its beautiful Yukina." Sakura smiled at her.

Saki nodded at him and they went to watch the girls he listen to them and just kept quiet but he kept looking at Yukina for a while and he sighed.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-05-2018, 09:18 PM

Kai blinked as they wayched the girls from a large tre across the street."wow seem's Yukina loves to paint",he said seeing all the differant paintings. Then looked to Saki as sighed."hey whats wrong?"

Yukina grinned."you really think so?",she asked happily

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-05-2018, 09:55 PM

Saki looked at him and sigh "its nothing Kai." Saki tried not to tell him he thought Yukina was a cute girl.

Sakura looked at her and smiled at nodded "of course Yukina i would never lie to you."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-05-2018, 10:00 PM

Yukina smiled hugging Sakura."thank you!",she said happily. Then sighed looking to the present on her desk. "do you think I should open it?",she asked softly.

Kai blink a bit."you sure?",he asked worried

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-05-2018, 11:05 PM

Saki looked at him and sigh a bit "Kai i might have a little crush on Lady Yukina." Saki sigh and rubbed his eyes "i don't know what to do at this point." Saki looked at him.

Sakura smiled at her and then looked at her about the present she got and said "i think you should Yukina maybe you find out about your life or something." Sakura said to her and she smiled "don't worry I am here for you."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-05-2018, 11:39 PM

Kai blinked."but you dont know her amd you literally just met her",he asked confused

Yukina too a deep breath."right",she went over to the present and opened it up. She blinked at the old wooden box. There were strange markings on it, opening the box she blinked seeing an envelope with her name on i."i'll read it after", she said softly. Wanting to read it in private,and knew that Sakura would understand that. Under the envelope was a velvet cloth, when she picked it up she could feel something wrapped inside. When she opened the cloth she found a leather strapped necklace with two madallian coins on it. One coin had a angle feather on it while the other had a bat wing on it." this isnice",she said putting it on.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-05-2018, 11:48 PM

Saki looked at him and said "i said a little of crush not in love with her you idiot." Saki glared at him and sigh and just kept on watching and said "what about you with Lady Sakura?"

Sakura looked at her and nodded at her and sat down so she can read the book and said "you should read the letter don't worry I'll stay here and read the book." Sakura said to her and smiled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-06-2018, 12:06 AM

Kai sighed."I didn't say anything about love, i asked how can you have a crush on someone you don't know? what you have a crush based on looks?",he then blinked a bit. "Sakura is very pretty for a human. And from the few times weve talked she seems kind"

Yukina looked to her. "Your the best, you know that right Sakura?",she said happily. Then taking a deep breath she opened the letter.

Dear Yukina;
Our dearest treasure. How are are?Who's your best friend? Hows the family that has been raising you? what are you like? We want to start by wishing you a happy birthday, and hope this has gotten to you. Wherever you are. Your father and I want you to know how much we love you. That we had every intention of raising you. But...certain events have now made that impossible. Your gift is something for you to remember us. The Angel feather belonged to me, while the de..bat wing belonged to your father. We made it into one necklace so you'll always have a peace of us with you. Maybe, we'll see each other again some day. Please thank your other mother and father for us. We love them, for loveing you.
Until we meet again,
Love, Mom and Dad.

Yukina smiled. "Here",she said going over to Sakura and handed her the letter. It made her feel happy.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-06-2018, 01:58 AM

Sakura looked at her friend and she finished reading her book and red the letter and then after reading the letter she remember something and she gave it back to her friend and opened her book up and remembered the story of the demon and angel then fell in love. Sakura opened it up and shows it to Yukina and said "read it Yukina."

Saki looked at him and raised eyebrow and said "it is not about her looks I can tell Lady Yukina is a sweet girl have you forgotten about what i can do." Saki was not happy right now "besides its just a crush my job is to protect her that't it got it." Saki said in his cold voice and said "well why not talk to her more we don't know anything about her."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-06-2018, 02:10 AM

Kai stood."I'll do just that",he said grinning hopping out of the tree and headed for the garage,hopping over the back fence and up to the garage and knocked on the door.

Yukina blinked taking the books. "and why did you make me read this?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-06-2018, 02:16 AM

Sakura looked at her and said "it might have something to do with the letter just read it while i check something." Sakura walked off and heard a knock on the door. Sakura went to the door and opened and she saw Kai and said "Kai what are you doing here?"

Saki facepalm and he sigh and he was watching Yukina and saw Sakura left but she was reading something and kept a eye out.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-06-2018, 02:20 AM

Yukina rolled her eyes as she read. Still not clicking in. Not that she was stupid ,she just didn't believe it, she just didn't think it was possible. She set the book and letter aside, an while Sakura was gone started to do a new paiting, opening up the window tolet some air in. Gabriel sniffed the air and smelling Saki went to the windo an started to bard at the tree.

Saki smiled."Im here to help you with your research, and to keep an eye on you. Shall we go for a walk?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-06-2018, 02:27 AM

Sakura looked at him and if he was here then she knew his friend was and she nodded and she went to walk with him.

Saki looked out and watched her while his friend and miss Sakura go and talk and knew he was keep away from Yukina he must protect her and she doesn't find out about her parents.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-06-2018, 02:32 AM

Kai grinned and started to walk with he."so , how was the get together?"

Yukina sighed going to the window."Gabe, shh,its just a tree",she said softly. Then looked towards it. She smiled getting a feeling Saki was there."come on now Gabe, lay down",she watched the dog do so. Then sat going back to her newest painting. Though she was starting to get sleepy after everything that happened. She streached and layed on the window seat beside the open window closeing her eyes for a bit