Meridon
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2008, 08:59 PM

pretty good, how about yourself?

ooh yeah-- i missed out on the zombie skins on gaia the first time.. (i've been on there since 2003, but i was gone for like 2 years from 04-06)

i was so excited to be a zombie this halloween xD lol
and i did the same thing on Roli haha straight for the zombie skin! XD

Last edited by Meridon; 10-29-2008 at 09:01 PM..

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 10-29-2008, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridon View Post
pretty good, how about yourself?

ooh yeah-- i missed out on the zombie skins on gaia the first time.. (i've been on there since 2003, but i was gone for like 2 years from 04-06)

i was so excited to be a zombie this halloween xD lol
and i did the same thing on Roli haha straight for the zombie skin! XD
Aw that's too bad you missed it. I'm glad they made more zombies again this year, I think a lot of people wanted zombie skins who couldn't get them. XD I think people like the dark elves better, but I'll always be a fan of the zombies. I hope they'll bring back the original zombies from 2004 one day since everyone lost those.

Meridon
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2008, 09:11 PM

yeah ;~; i think they should bring em back too!!! i have a friend who didnt wanna do the new event, cause he didn't wanna lose the old skin xD

the dark elves do seem to be really popular.. but i have a zombie obsession.. so it was an easy choice for me. xD

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 10-29-2008, 09:17 PM

Quote:
yeah ;~; i think they should bring em back too!!! i have a friend who didnt wanna do the new event, cause he didn't wanna lose the old skin xD

the dark elves do seem to be really popular.. but i have a zombie obsession.. so it was an easy choice for me. xD
Well he could use a mule to do it. But really he has nothing to worry about, the new skins won't delete the zombie skin and there's the potion in the shop now too to turn back.

Meridon
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2008, 09:22 PM

yeah... that's what i told him.. but i don't think he was sure about the potion actually working *shrug* but ehh.. his loss xD lol

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 09:30 PM

Quote:
yeah... that's what i told him.. but i don't think he was sure about the potion actually working *shrug* but ehh.. his loss xD lol
LOL. I know it works because I know people who have tried it. I'm planning on using it after the event though I do like those green zombie skins too.

Meridon
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2008, 09:37 PM

ooh good to know! i'll pass it along to him, and tell him it's safe. xD hehe

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-29-2008, 09:39 PM

Quote:
ooh good to know! i'll pass it along to him, and tell him it's safe. xD hehe
Yep that's why they made it. Since there have been a few occasions where people did have trouble with the skins, that fixes everything up.

Meridon
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-29-2008, 09:46 PM

spiffy!!!

well im off.. heading home for the day.. (yay~ no more work!) :D hehe

i'll catch ya later!

SnowStarChan
Send a message via MSN to SnowStarChan Send a message via Yahoo to SnowStarChan

Old 10-29-2008, 09:49 PM

I don't have the moolah to buy a banner but I shall chat! I'm new and have no one to talk to yet... so hello all!

Urboros
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-29-2008, 11:12 PM

Hello, I didn't realize this thread had pages the black layout bothers my eyes.

We're kinda living in the thread...like maggot I guess, but we're better looking. :3

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-02-2008, 11:56 PM

Aw I guess this topic died...

Urboros
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2008, 03:53 PM

Noo it will never die!!!
live thread live.

oh nice avi by the way.

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2008, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urboros View Post
Noo it will never die!!!
live thread live.

oh nice avi by the way.
LOL thanks. Oh and there isn't going to be an item for today right? I need to just finish spending my candy corn on all the items.

Urboros
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-03-2008, 10:24 PM

I don't know, do they have 8 or 6 items at events?
spider on your face.
D:

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-04-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urboros View Post
I don't know, do they have 8 or 6 items at events?
spider on your face.
D:
I don't know. But yeah it was the last item because there wasn't one today. I had a ton of candy corn I would have preferred to have more apples instead though. I wish I knew how long the event store is staying up, the event is supposed to be ending now and I spent all my apples and now I kind of wish I had gotten a few more first and bought something better. I was afraid of losing them though.

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 11-04-2008, 01:50 AM

Ill chat.

And what do you mean with the banner thing? Like, so we tell you what we want, and give you gold, and you make it for us?

I'm sorry, I've never really understood the whole banner thing. Like, I don't know how to make it or anything.