~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-29-2013, 02:52 AM

((Jesus,guys,will you give Wolfie a chance to post?! Fuck!))

Gemini didn't get the chance to write her name or say anything about herself.Everyone seemed to simply overlook her as they went about their business.She didn't even get to go on the supply run.Frowning,the red head started sniffing around the place to look for supplies to fortify the building.She didn't like being looked over,but she knew about pack living,and when the Alpha said to do something,you did it.Gemini soon happened upon a room with all sorts of metal,barbed wire and plywood."Oh,found! Alpha lady,Gemini found!!" She called out,making her way back to where Svanna was."Alpha lady,Gemini found! Fount stuff!" She said excitedly.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-29-2013, 03:02 AM

Once Tristan had began to lead the way toward the front entrance of where Akito had originally arrived from, he hadn't bothered to wait a moment before he had instantly began to follow the Russian male. Akito didn't turn his attention back behind him to see if Nimbus was following along as well, this little mission was nothing more then one to just go gather supplies for future needs and considering from what Nimbus had spoken about earlier, he knew how to protect himself as well. Night hadn't fallen upon the city yet, so many of the more dangerous mutated creatures were still in dormant at this time. By the time Akito had left the inside of the building, the very first thing he had noticed was to how Tristan had ended up giving the command for them to come to a crouching position. Listening as to how he spoke of marauder issues, Akito had moved a single grasp to his large sniper rifle on his back only in case they were going to have to fight at far range for the time being.

Within an instant when Tristan began to dash forward toward the drug store, Akito had followed up close behind until they had reached the store. Taking a single glance inside, he was able to see the different foods that had been piled on the shelves and within the several different coolers. Without taking a moment in waiting, he had made his way over toward the entrance before pushing the double glass doors open. Taking a glance around the large room of the drug store, Akito had sniffed the surrounding for only a moment before turning his gaze over toward the area behind the counter where the cash register normally would be found. The scent had seemed familiar to him, almost as though it were herbs. Without waiting for either of the other two males, Akito stepped over toward the counter before noticing as how small plants of what looked like random bushes were forming underneath the counter. Kneeling down in front of them, Akito ripped out the plants and took a small sniff of them only to end up tucking them inside his pocket. These herbs were perfect for treating small wounds, something he would no doubt need later on as long as he could remember how his family did it.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-29-2013, 03:29 AM

Svanna smiled. "thanks Gemini. Sorry about ignoring you earlier, but you must understand, we're in a tight spot. "She said. She then handed her a Marker. "If you agree to our laws, you can stay for as long as you like. Just sign the wall, and your a Official member of the colony. "She said to her

"Good, you found Medical Herb's. That will be great to have in case we run out of medical supplies. "he said, loading up two duffle bags with food and supplies. "Nimbus, take the first 2 bags back to the compound, take Akito with you, and get back here. I load up the rest, and we can repeat the steps until we have the place cleaned out. With this, we should be set for awhile. "He said, pulling out two Propane tanks, and a 5 gallon gas-can.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-29-2013, 03:49 AM

((I BLAME HELLO KITTY. and i mean andy. :B he totally loves hello kitty. totes. He told me himself. yes. that isn't a lie or something i just made up or anything.

All jokes aside, i think we should slow down a little and wait for others to catch up and post. I know you guys are excited, but it's not fair to others to just post and leave them way behind. :/ ))

D kicked a rock and let out a sigh. "is there anything else we can do besides fortify? Like, something fun?", D said as she folded her arms over her chest. Honestly, she didn't want to start hammering shit and putting it in places to make this base stronger. That was just boring as hell. D perked up when she heard the red haired female found stuff she went over to her and smiled. "What'd ya find? Anything cool?", she said.

Nimbus had followed Tristan out the door and as he was instructed he crouched. He wasn't surprised hearing that there were marauders around. Those bastards were everywhere. As were gangs and other shits like them. Honestly, it seemed like there weren't that many decent people left in the world. Then again, Nimbus couldn't talk. he had once been in a gang. Not a pleasant time and frankly he'd rather forget what he'd done and seen. He tried to stay close to others, though he was a bit slower since he was glancing around and trying to be as quiet as possible. he was glad they hadn't ran into any of the marauders earlier when him and D came through. Their trip here was actually fairly quiet, which was rare. They usually walked into gang territory and almost get killed or get ambushed by a bunch of mutants.

Once they were at the Drug store and were inside the building Nimbus relaxed a little. They weren't out in the open at least. They still weren't safe, though. he was shock that the stuff here was still any good or wasn't taken by now. He started to wonder if maybe this was a place someone hid stuff, or they were damn lucky. If this was someone's stuff, they were shit out of luck. Their stuff was being taken. Nimbus nodded when he was ordered by Tristan to take the bags and get them back to the warehouse. He grabbed them and picked them up with ease. A normal person would have had trouble carrying the bags since they were very heavy, but Nimbus didn't break a sweat. "Come on.", Nimbus said to Akito, waiting at the door. he stepped outside and stepped to the right side of the door before he crouched. He glanced around the area and listened. He heard nothing but the faint sound of Tristan gathering up the supplies. "Cover me, Akito.", he said before he started running back towards the warehouse. Since he was carrying two bags, he didn't have access to his weapons. He'd have to rely on Akito to defend him for now.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-29-2013, 03:49 AM

Gemini beamed.She wanted nothing more than to be part of a group again."Yes! Gemini follow pack." She said,taking the marker.She went to the wall and stood there for a second."Um...er...Gemini...J-no,not that...G? Yes,G. G-M...no...Locket..." She pulled out her locket and studied it.She managed to copy the letters there,but then paused at her last name.She had never written it."Alpha lady? Gemini can't...last name...can't write..." She said,indicating her clumsy,childlike lettering on the wall.It looked as if it had been written by someone with no fingers.She then looked at the girl called D."Cool? no,temperature is warmish.But some things fun,like lots boxes and gun parts." She said,not understanding what cool meant.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 05-29-2013 at 03:51 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-29-2013, 03:54 AM

((sorry about late posting worked 3-11 today and tomorrow )

Yukina watched Trigan go and sighed. She looked around the warehouse and looked to Svanna."mind if i go in search of things as well? I may be able to makeup come sort of communicator for when anyone is outside this place ...or maybe one another so if we get split up we can at east be in contact"

Andraus

Old 05-29-2013, 04:20 AM

Suddenly, they would all hear a noise in the warehouse. Running in the back, dragging Gemini with her. They would find the TV going.

"-bzzzzzzt--- The Continuing Death toll is still on the rise, and Lawlessness is still high. However, American Military is being Dispatched to all Major city's in the country to restore order. "The Reporter said. Suddenly, the Genera of the Military, wearing a Armor similar to D's and Nimbus, would walk in front, taking the Microphone. You could see in the Background it was all pure chaos. There were bodies in the streets, gun-fire was continuous, and people were running scared.

"Too all survivors, this is General Sherman. I have choppers in the air, scouring the city's looking for you. We have a Defensible Position at Ft. Knox, and holding our ground against those thing's Choppers are in the air now, and they will find you. "he said, handing the Mic back to the reporter. "Stick around for more information. We still have two days left on air before the Broad-cast system is being shut down. To all Survivors out there....God speed. "The Reporter said, before it switched off to the Emergency Transmission.

Svanna was listening intently to the broadcast. When It ended, she gave a look to the group here. She didn't know what to think about this, but if thing's were as bad as they were near the cities, Ft. Knox might be there only shot at survival.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-29-2013, 04:33 AM

After tucking the herbs into his pocket, Akito had soon turned his gaze behind him as he ended up hearing that Tristan had expect to find those same medical herbs around here. Reaching back into his pocket as he pulled out the herbs for a moment to look at them, he clenched them lightly into his hand before stuffing them back into his pocket once again. So, even after having the death of his mother and father Akito was still able to remember the curing herbs that they used to use on their own son. Once Tristan had stated to Nimbus to carry two of the large bags that had already been filled up with food and other supplies and for Akito to follow along back to the warehouse, he had only ended up nodding as a response. It didn't seem to take Nimbus too long to grab the bags and instantly head straight out the door as Akito quickly followed behind him with both of his hands now lightly clenched onto the hilts of both of his own blades.

There warehouse hadn't been too far of a run from where the drug store was, even Akito had considered the thought of any of them running into trouble during this time of day was rare to find. However, anything was possible so he had simply followed Nimbus from behind with his own guard up as usual. "Lets get going. I don't want to stick around here any longer then we have to." He said, obviously enough it had only taken the two of them to reach back to the building in a matter of moments. Since Nimbus's hands were already full at the minute, Akito had held the door open for him to go in while he hadn't bothered to go into the building himself. Rather, he stood outside of the doorway all the while he scanned the surroundings. Within a light distance, the sound of talking of what seemed to be other males was easily heard. Sounded almost as though it was a large group coming down the street as they spoke about something of raiding the entire city for anything useful. "Hm..not good." Were Akito's only words that he had said to himself as he knew all too well that many of these people were going to head to the drug store where Tristan was at this very moment. So these were the marauders that Tristan had spoke of, didn't seem too smart of a group to him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-29-2013, 04:57 AM

Gemini watched the T.V. curiously."Um...don't know.There was movie once,military came in like saving people,hurt them instead.But that movie.This real.Don't know..." She said,scratching her head in confusion.She had trouble trusting people for the most part,but she liked these people.She didn't want to go somewhere where they might be separated.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 05-29-2013, 11:40 AM

After about an hour had past people who weren't inside of the same room as him could here drilling and hammering, thanks to tools he found in the boxes outside if you were in the room you would see makeshift punching bag and he had hammered some cardboard into the ground making a mat the room seemed to be empty but now Trigan could sleep this was like his bedroom in Thailand, and it seemed normal to him to do this kind of things but to his this place was fairly strong and even if a bunch of mutants were to attack we had a group of super strong people plus miss robot who was obviously pretending to be a robot to make him think she wasn't but he wasn't going to let that stop him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-29-2013, 03:17 PM

Yukina listened closely to the broadcast and frowned. "my only question is , if their trying to help people, why are so many people dieing by their hands?",she said softly."seems we have more free will here .... but again if things are getting worse we may have no choice",she said with a sigh.

Andraus

Old 05-29-2013, 05:51 PM

When the Bandits got near the Drug-store, you'd watch Super-hot plasma Fire from the windows. The 4 Bandits that were there would be Melted, thanks to the plasma Causing Molecular destabilization. However, There were still more. A Machine gun turret had Tristan pinned down.

"Maybe. The Military of this country is always like this, but this seems different. "she said. "Normally, when an epidemic of this magnitude happens, It doesn't stop until 2/3rd's of the population is decimated. However, with those creatures appearing, it doesn't seem like it's going to stop.....I think it's going to be more then a few days before this is over. "she said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-30-2013, 04:16 AM

Gemini frowned and tugged on Svanna's shirt."Alpha lady? If Gemini can't write name,then...can't be pack member?" She asked tentatively.She was worried about only having written her first name.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-30-2013, 04:16 AM

Yukina nodded agreeing."agreed ... but if we try to get there or try and help them find us ... is that the best plan ... i mean going out into the open or revealing our self's is that going to be safe?" she asked worried."ive seen how people act now a days ..and it's sad to think they use to be civilized"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-30-2013, 04:50 AM

Gemini looked at the girl who was talking."Maybe we stay here,until need to leave? Maybe safer away from fighter men..." She said,a tiny frown on her face.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-30-2013, 11:01 PM

"I have a feeling we're better off here, guys.", D said with a serious look on her face. "I have a bad feeling about all of it. The trip there is going to be dangerous as hell and we might end up getting killed. That base might not even be worth going to.". D felt like trying to go to Ft. Knox would be very dangerous. Day time was dangerous enough, but during the night it was much, much worse. All the more dangerous and blood thirsty mutants would come out of the woodwork and attack anything in sight. The place they were at right now was well defended and a good place to be.

Nimbus placed the bags of food in the building once the door was opened. he hurried back out and closed the door behind him. When the bandits came into the picture, Nimbus pulled out his knife and crouched. "They couldn't have waited to come until after we were done, could they?", he grumbled. There were bandits firing the turret and several of them around. Nimbus knew he'd have to sneak up on them and take them out. He'd have to go around or take out several men before he'd make his way to the man firing the machine gun and take him out. He had to do this silently. Then he remembered he had Akito with him. The man had swords and a sniper. He could snipe or go up and start slicing with his sword. The latter would be too dangerous. The machine gun might be fired at Akito if he did that. Sniping would be the male's best bet. The bandits couldn't see them from where they were, so Akito would be able to snipe in peace until the bandits figured out where the shot came from. "Akito, snipe them. They can't see us from here. I'll try to sneak up on them and take them out silently.", Nimbus said

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-30-2013, 11:43 PM

Standing right outside of the building where the rest of the colony members were still within, Akito kept his attention mostly onto the group of marauders that he had heard coming down the street. His first guess was that they were going to separate themselves to go in search of the entire city and see if they could find anything of use. However, that wasn't the case in this matter as in a matter of minutes the sound of rapid gunfire was heard in the direction of where the drug store was at. It had seemed that these marauders had brought with them a large toy that could fire rounds nonstop. Awaiting for Nimbus to leave the building, Akito had known all too well that even with his mastery of swordsmanship and the amount of speed he was able to move at it still wasn't going to be enough to dodge that rapid fire gun that had been continuously shooting in the same direction nonstop.

By the time Nimbus had finally stepped out of the building only to inform Akito that he was going to have to snipe from afar while he had went up to kill each one of the rest of the marauders silently. Without so much as a word but only nodding to him, Akito stepped up toward the wall next to the front entrance of the colony's building. Slamming a single fist against the metal plating of the wall in front of him, he began to climb his own way to the roof of the factory-like building. Reaching back for the sniper holster against him, he crouched down onto one knee as he slowly closed his left eye to focus down onto the scope of his sniper. With the gun having a red dot in the middle of the scope, it made it much more easy for Akito to pin-point the exact spot where he wanted his bullet to hit.

Glaring straight down toward the outside of the drug store, Akito had aimed mostly for those who decided to approach the store through either the front entrance or side entrance from an small alleyway. Within an instant, a loud bang was heard on the rooftop of the building as the first bullet from Akito's sniper was shot toward one of the marauders who decided to try and attack through the front entrance with his dual barreled shotgun. The exact spot he had shot his first bullet just so happened to go straight through the man's forehead and come out the back of his head. Even after shooting his first bullet, Akito hadn't bothered to stop there to celebrate his first kill but rather began picking them off one at a time as the marauders had began wonder where the shots had been coming from. Obviously enough this would easily allow Nimbus to catch these marauders off guard while they paid their attention to where the gunshots were coming from.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-31-2013, 02:03 AM

Gemini nodded."D right.It safer here.At least wait 'till danger is less...if ever." She said.She liked where they were,and it did seem safer there with just them than at that base with tons of people.Just then,something else occurred to her."Oh! So many people there,some might be infected! Then they change and hurt more and infection spreads.Much safer here."She said

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-31-2013, 02:07 AM

Gemini nodded."D right.It safer here.At least wait 'till danger is less...if ever." She said.She liked where they were,and it did seem safer there with just them than at that base with tons of people.Just then,something else occurred to her."Oh! So many people there,some might be infected! Then they change and hurt more and infection spreads.Much safer here."She said.Who knew how many people were infected in over there? At least if one of them mutated,they would know immediately and be able to react quickly.

((Sorry I had to post the same thing twice my keyboard screwed up and I had to switch browsers so I ended up logged in as Gemini it's a long story sorry.))

Andraus

Old 05-31-2013, 04:55 AM

Tristan walked out. "Thank you Akito! I owe you my life, and I promise, On my Grandmothers tomb, I will repay you one day. "he said. He never lied when it came to his Grandmother. He then loaded the Bandits car with the last of the supplies, plus two Safes. "You two, let' get this to the compound.....We got our own death-car. "He said, grinning. "Now we can travel in armored safety."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-31-2013, 05:04 AM

While Akito was sniping, Nimbus was sneaking around and silently taking out bandits. He had his knife drawn and he was hiding behind anything that was large enough to hide him until he could get behind a bandit, slit their throat, and stash their body. it was easy killing them off when they were panicked. They were too distracted to notice their friends disappearing. He almost got caught when one of the bandits saw him coming but he quickly covered the man's mouth and snapped his neck and hid the body. Nimbus continued until every bandit was dead or had ran away. Once they were done, Nimbus' hands were covered in blood. He sheathed his knife and went over to where Tristan was. The male had already started loading stuff into the car the bandits left. "You all right, Tristan?", he said to the male. He looked the car over, impressed by their haul. This had been a great trip, well, besides the whole thing with the bandits. But, they weren't hurt and they were taken care of swiftly. Nimbus nodded and climbed into the car.

Andraus

Old 05-31-2013, 06:21 AM

Pushing the car back, not wanting to waste fuel on short trips, Tristan closed the gate behind them. He then walked inside, looking at everyone. "Gather up everyone!" he said. When they did, he would indicate the haul. "I know you all are glad we got lucky with these supplies, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm going to make sure these are rationed properly, so we make them last as long as we need them too. "He said. "I'm locking up all of this, making sure that We make this last. Now, We have a car, but I don't want you all just driving around anywhere if you feel lazy. Fuel is rare now-days, so we need to conserve what we can. The Death-car is only to be used in Long-distance trips. "he said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-31-2013, 06:32 AM

By the time most of the bandits had either been killed if not ran away with their tails between their legs--figuratively of course-- Akito had reloaded his sniper with new bullets before holstering it once more onto his back. Once it had been strapped onto his back once more, he stood back up to his own feet and crossed his arms. Staring down toward the drug store, it hadn't been too difficult to hear Tristan's voice had he said that he now owed Akito a life debt. A small sigh had came from his own lips as he took a couple of steps until he had ended up falling off of the roof. Even as the dark-haired male fell from the roof, by the time he had hit the ground he had stood right back up as though there had been nothing wrong with him. Thanks to the inhuman strength he had, with the height of the building it wasn't too difficult to just walk off of it and still stand unharmed.

Akito hadn't bothered to make his way back over toward the drug store at this point since it had looked to be all clear. Rather, he had made his way back into the building that he stood on top of the whole time. Once back inside, he just so happened to find that the others were all speaking together. So rather then going up to anyone to ask them anything, Akito had simply made his way over toward the nearest metal pillar that kept the building standing as he crossed his own legs before sitting down onto the floor. Closing his eyes, he took in a deep breath and exhaled it once more as he began to mediate quietly to himself.

Andraus

Old 05-31-2013, 06:44 PM

Svanna took Gemini's hand, and walked back up to the Wall, where the Code was written. She then took the Marker. "Say your last name, and I'll spell it for you, okay Pack-sister?" she asked, with a kind smile on her face. She may have not known the strange girl long, but she felt it was wrong to make fun of what a person knows, or who they are. She was a Russian spy, so who was she to judge? plus, she liked Gemini.

Last edited by Andraus; 05-31-2013 at 06:46 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-01-2013, 02:33 AM

Gemini smiled at the woman."It's Starr.I know spelling: S-T-A-R-R. But can't write it." She said.She clearly believed that 'star' was spelled that way.Either way,that's how she spelled her name."Can you teach? Gemini wants to read,write.Smart stuff." She said hopefully.