Tatiana Celeste
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2007, 06:35 AM

Oh wow I havent watched Sailor Moon in ages.
It was one of my first anime series and I used to be totally obsessed with it. I always liked Sailor Pluto the best ^^

overDo
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-07-2007, 01:04 PM

i used to like it
well when i was 7 or so
its really nice

DragonsRage24
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-07-2007, 02:53 PM

Absolutely loved the show when it was on TV. I made deals with my mom that if I didn't finish my hw before it came on TV, I would finish it right after the show. I loved it, loved the plots, the characters. My favorites were Sailor: Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus. Loved those, Sailor Mars was nice also, liked her.

Awesome show, even watched some of the movies that came out later on.

Low Virtual Memory
*^_^*

Old 04-08-2007, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonsRage24
Absolutely loved the show when it was on TV. I made deals with my mom that if I didn't finish my hw before it came on TV, I would finish it right after the show. I loved it, loved the plots, the characters. My favorites were Sailor: Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus. Loved those, Sailor Mars was nice also, liked her.

Awesome show, even watched some of the movies that came out later on.
I miss it so. ;3;

I personally loved the music!

Vince
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-09-2007, 03:41 AM

I watched the entire series, as well as all of PGSM. The SS season seemed to drag on a bit, but for the most part I loved it. ^^
I think either Pluto or Venus is my favorite.

Aeris
Mistress of Materia!

Old 04-09-2007, 03:58 AM

Sailor Moon was the first manga I was introduced to. It developed a lasting love between Manga and I. He owns me though. ; ;

Sailor Moon is one of the first anime I saw, and the first one I saw in Japanese. My friend got the movies, and we watched them over and over and over. Eventually, between my friends and I we got all of the Sailor Moon seasons.

I've always been particial to Sailor Moon S along with Sailor Moon Stars. But S will always be my favorite season. I'm one of the few that really adores Chibi Moon (though Venus is my favorite, then Saturn, then Chibi Chibi Moon). XD;;;

But my favorite attack will always be Pink Sugar Heart Attack! I love it in the series, when it goes with the attack of hearts and droops down. Oh that's love.

Though I can't STAND when they have those episodes in crappy animation. You know, the ones with the squwished faces? UGH, so annoying. And while I used to be able to handle all the filler, I just can't do it anymore. ; ;

Skada
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Skada

Old 04-10-2007, 05:18 PM

Squee!!!!! I'm much like everyone else who has posted and a very big Sailor Moon fan. I've got both a Sailor Jupiter and a Dark Mercury cosplay outfit. Both from the live action, as it is my favorite series. I love you baby baby, Raito keshite, Baby baby kiss o shite, Baby baby, Romance kidzuite... At first, I admit, I was watching it to make fun of the original-power-rangers-like-action. But quickly I became obsessed with the girls themselves, by the end of the 51 episodes I felt very much like they were close friends of mine. And I'm a fan of the orginial anime, too. I own it all in both Japanese and English versions. I have much of the manga that I've read to shreds. But the live action is the one that really turned me into the hardcore junkie that I am. I have three of the soundtracks, and the karaoke CD. And everytime I listen to them, I think of my little Sailor Scout Live Action friends. Luna Prism Power!

icyMOTHA
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-10-2007, 05:36 PM

xD
I was wondering if someone would start a post dedicated to Sailor Moon!

I've been a fangirl for that show since I was in grade 4! I <3 Sailor Moon.
I liked the manga a lot better than the series, but then again, I liked PGSM a lot more than anything. xD
If you haven't seen it, I suggest you do, it's so cheesy it's funny.
I ended up dressing as Princess Sailor Moon for halloween. xD

My favourites have always been Mars and Saturn. <33

Skada
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-10-2007, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyMOTHA
I liked the manga a lot better than the series, but then again, I liked PGSM a lot more than anything.
Yay another PGSM fan!!!!

And I love the manga, but it gets harder and harder to find it. And that's a little more than disappointing...

Low Virtual Memory
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2007, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skada
Quote:
Originally Posted by icyMOTHA
I liked the manga a lot better than the series, but then again, I liked PGSM a lot more than anything.
Yay another PGSM fan!!!!

And I love the manga, but it gets harder and harder to find it. And that's a little more than disappointing...
I definately lke the manga better! "Bunny" is such a cute name too! ^^

Low Virtual Memory
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2007, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Squee!!!!! I'm much like everyone else who has posted and a very big Sailor Moon fan. I've got both a Sailor Jupiter and a Dark Mercury cosplay outfit. Both from the live action, as it is my favorite series. I love you baby baby, Raito keshite, Baby baby kiss o shite, Baby baby, Romance kidzuite... At first, I admit, I was watching it to make fun of the original-power-rangers-like-action. But quickly I became obsessed with the girls themselves, by the end of the 51 episodes I felt very much like they were close friends of mine. And I'm a fan of the orginial anime, too. I own it all in both Japanese and English versions. I have much of the manga that I've read to shreds. But the live action is the one that really turned me into the hardcore junkie that I am. I have three of the soundtracks, and the karaoke CD. And everytime I listen to them, I think of my little Sailor Scout Live Action friends. Luna Prism Power!

The live action was hilarious.

But amazing, and totally addictive. I could not stop watching it!

Though, I think the whole Luna scout thingwas a bit much. She was dancing on cake, for goodness sake! XD

Low Virtual Memory
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2007, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Celeste
Oh wow I havent watched Sailor Moon in ages.
It was one of my first anime series and I used to be totally obsessed with it. I always liked Sailor Pluto the best ^^
Yes, the poor girl no longer has a planet. ;_;

OMG >_<

I hate at the end of season 1 when they all forget everything!

Made me uber angry.

Skada
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-11-2007, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Virtual Memory
The live action was hilarious.

But amazing, and totally addictive. I could not stop watching it!

Though, I think the whole Luna scout thingwas a bit much. She was dancing on cake, for goodness sake! XD
awwww, i liked Sailor Luna's crazy cuteness. like when the fan was too heavy for her to lift, and the cake and candy in her transformation sequences... she was just so irresistibly adorable!

Skada
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-11-2007, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low Virtual Memory
Yes, the poor girl no longer has a planet. ;_;
i never thought of that before!!! omg... poor pluto and having her title stripped...

Candiie
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-12-2007, 10:55 PM

hmmm, sailor moon eh?
that was the first ever anime i have ever seen.
it was so cute back then but now its getting plain boring you know?
i don't intend to watch it anymore since i'm way to addicted to bleach, naruto e.t.c.
but still, i'll will always remember sailor moon, in the name of justice! xDD

Skada
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-13-2007, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candiie
hmmm, sailor moon eh?
i don't intend to watch it anymore since i'm way to addicted to bleach, naruto e.t.c.
i never have the problem of getting bored with sailor moon. which is funny, because i got bored with both bleach and naruto. i suppose it just goes back to that thing about what really interests you...

Low Virtual Memory
*^_^*

Old 06-10-2007, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candiie
hmmm, sailor moon eh?
i never have the problem of getting bored with sailor moon. which is funny, because i got bored with both bleach and naruto. i suppose it just goes back to that thing about what really interests you...
I can't get bored of it.

NEVAH!

Its lasted me eight years, and I still can't stop watching it.

Naruto...I don't want to talk about.

Caeluma
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-10-2007, 09:46 PM

that was my first anime!

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 06-11-2007, 11:23 AM

Sailor Moon while it was not the first anime I've watched, was the first anime that really got me into the whole anime scene. My favourite character is Sailor Mars although I reckon I might've liked Sailor Saturn if I ever watched any of the anime with her in it.

wispytearz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to wispytearz Send a message via MSN to wispytearz Send a message via Yahoo to wispytearz

Old 06-12-2007, 12:24 AM

I enjoyed almost all of Sailor Moon (even the live action if only for sake of "Sailor Luna" ^_^) however going from the tv series to the manga left me somewhat disappointed. Don't et me wrong, the tv series was great an even the creator, Takeuchi Naoko loved it, but there were things changed that just didn't need to be and it was definitely much less mature than the manga.
Still, the first cosplay I'll end up doing will likely be Sailor Cosmos (with my three year old daughter as ChibiChibi ^_^) and I still own almost all of the anime and manga.

suppi
sleepyhead

Old 06-12-2007, 01:31 AM

I was a big fan of them when I was little...not so much now though. I started watching some episodes recently, but I got so annoyed by it..D: No offense to anyone, this is just my own opinion. One thing I know for sure is that my friend LOVES Sailor Moon like crazy..and she used to talk a lot about it too. D8 I'm glad she isn't obsessed with it anymore.

Otohime
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-12-2007, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suppi
I was a big fan of them when I was little...not so much now though. I started watching some episodes recently, but I got so annoyed by it..D: No offense to anyone, this is just my own opinion.
Did you watch it in english or japanese?

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-12-2007, 06:48 AM

Wow, I remember I was so obsessed with this anime when I was growing up. This was definitely one of my favourites anime I have ever seen. I miss watching it but I'm planning to re-watch it during the summer. I was hoping to find the english version of it though.

Shoujoka
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Shoujoka

Old 06-17-2007, 11:17 PM

I LOVE HARUKA!

LOVELOVELOVE

I tried to obsess over the other senshi, and I did, but Haruka has always and will always be my favorite.

< - - had a silly anime crush on her.

Sailormoon is great, but if you haven't seen the the Stars you're cheating yourself. That was the best season seriously.

torhu_anime
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to torhu_anime

Old 06-19-2007, 08:19 PM

i like sailor moon, i use to love it a lot and now it ok to me cause it have so many season. i like sailor mini moon cause like she their daughter and she was really cute. i have the movie too, the sailor moon R, sailor moon S, and sailor moon SuperS.