TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-30-2014, 11:24 AM

"Are you asking me if I like you and don't mind seeing more of you? Cause its up to Daddy, really don't see why I have a say, I also don't know you enough to make any de-decisions on wether I want you around." Cale said and furrowed his brow.
Tristan laughed lightly and smiled at Evan. "Try asking again if this goes on long enough." Tristan murmured softly, this would be his first relationship with a man.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-01-2014, 11:19 AM

The way Cale's brows furrowed made Evan chuckle and he reached out to give the other's back a little rub. "That's true," he replied to what Tristan had just said before he'd smiled. Retrieving his hand from Cale's back to use that same hand to reach out, he gave Tristan's hand a gentle squeeze before he crossed his arms over the edge of the table. "Do you and Cale frequent this yogurt place after Taekwondo? Also, I have to say... you two look good in uniforms."

Evan laughed lightly before he flashed them another handsome smile. "Like father like son indeed. It's pretty cute."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 10-01-2014, 11:31 AM

"Jujitsu." Tristan corrected gently and nodded, "We come here every Saturday after class, we just don't have the time during the week." He smiled lightly and squeezed Evan's hand back gently. He ran his hand through his son's hair before he stood and Cale got up and headed for the car. "Thank you Evan." He said softly and leaned in to kiss the young man's cheek.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-02-2014, 12:15 PM

"Jujitsu," Evan corrected himself as he smiled sheepishly, "Sorry about that." He listened to Tristan answer his question nonetheless, after that mishap of his, before he'd hummed thoughtfully. "I see." Well, that explained a lot. When the two finally got back up to their feet, Evan did the same and he blinked at the kiss to his cheek. A gentle, and warm smile touched his lips. "No, thank you, Tristan." If it weren't for the man showing up, he was pretty sure he'd be down in the suburbs having fun right now.

Tugging the other's hand a little, he reached up to thread his fingers through Tristan's hair, took those lips for a kiss and nipped his lower lip lightly. "Tonight," he whispered against his lips. Indeed, tonight, they were going to have more than that and the tone in his voice promised so. Squeezing and then letting go of Tristan's hand, he made his way out and followed after Cale, fishing for the car keys in his pocket to open the doors for them, and eventually drive them all home.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-02-2014, 12:25 PM

Tristan relaxed in the passenger seat and smiled lightly, he liked this feeling of someone who desired him, though he tried not to think to much on it, he was older than Evan, with a kid from a marriage that ended badly. Though Evan obviously knew that...He frowned lightly, he knew he was fit and good looking, but he also came with the baggage. He shook his head and closed his eyes and tried not to think about it.
Tristan fell asleep on the way home, Cale giggled as he got out of the car, "Daddy does that when he does not have to drive, he falls asleep all the time." He ran into the house to get changed.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-04-2014, 12:16 PM

Evan parked the car where he last brought it out and unlocked the doors. The giggling from behind and the way Cale dropped the bomb for his father made him chuckle. But, without the boy around, that meant Evan could kiss Tristan without the boy seeing them. Although he particularly didn't care about kids or people - the public, in general - seeing him show his affection for another, he cared about little Cale. He was, after all, Tristan's kid.

Leaning in and resting his hand on the edge of the passenger's seat, he nipped his boss' ear and tugged at it playfully. "We're home, Tristan," he started, his voice deep and rather sultry as he watched the man's reaction with a half-lidded gaze, "If you don't wake up, I will do things that isn't appropriate out here."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-04-2014, 01:25 PM

Tristan groaned and shifted, his back arching a little as Evan nipped at his ear. Dark eyes opened slowly and he gave another groan, "Nnn, what would you do to me?" He asked, his own voice husky as he tilted his head to the side a little, exposing his neck. He liked the idea of not having to be in charge in the bedroom as well as everything else, though he had never allowed someone that much control over him since he had been a child himself.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-05-2014, 02:50 AM

Evan ran his lips along Tristan's exposed neck and chuckled. "In the bedroom," he told him as his hand stroked the man's knee, promising him of something nice to come. When the blond pulled back, he checked the time on his wrist watch and gave Tristan's leg a pat. "Come on. I'm sure Cale needs you to tuck him in." Yet again, he leaned in. He leaned in to give Tristan's jaw a kiss and a playful nip before he stepped out of the car and waited for the man to do the same. Once he did, though, he locked the car up and went ahead to hold the door open for the man.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-05-2014, 03:29 PM

Tristan groaned and nodded lightly, he climbed from the car and finished their afternoon routine.
Tristan made a simple dinner of spagettie and garlic bread it was time to tuck Cale in and read him his bed time story. With the child down and after good night kisses Tristan closed the door to Cale's room. "I'm going to take a soak in the bath in my room...would you care to join me?" He asked softly and looked at Evan, his cheeks a light pink.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-05-2014, 11:39 PM

Evan was waiting outside Cale's room when Tristan had stepped in to tuck his child in. It was certainly a sight to see, and he couldn't help but feel his heart warming at it. It'd be nice if Cale were to open up to him. To become a family? Maybe not that quickly, but the thought of being called 'papa' or 'daddy' sounded awfully nice. And, to think he's never thought having a child yet nor a family.

The invitation wasn't surprising at all. In fact, Evan was half-hoping the other was going to. "I'd love to," he told him as he reached out to run the back of his fingers along those light pink cheeks. As he closed the distance between them, he brought the tall man down for a light peck on the lips before he'd smiled. His hand slid down his shoulders, further down his arm, and took his hand into his own. "I'll even rub your back for you."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-06-2014, 12:18 AM

"I would like that." Tristan murmured softly against Evan's lips, gripping his hand lightly and letting their fingers interlace. He led the younger man to his bedroom and into the Master Bath. He turned the taps on in the bath and pulled his shirt over his head before glancing at Evan, his cheeks turning a darker pink as he started on his belt, the metal clinking he paused and looked at Evan, it had been a long time since he had been naked in front of another person, and never in front of another man.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-06-2014, 01:30 AM

[[ Will be pulling this out. Replying in email! ]]

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 10-30-2014, 08:02 PM

Tristan panted heavily as he moved to rest his head on Evan's soulder and toss an arm over the young blond. "I never thought it could be so good." He murmured, his cheeks turning a light pink.That had been quite the experiance and he certainly wanted to do it again. "Please don't let this be a one tim thing." He murmured softly, he was unsure of his feelings at the moment, but he knew he did not want this to end soon, he was content to allow someone else control for a bit.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-01-2014, 11:16 PM

Evan looked down and blinked, chuckling softly. He lifted his hand to stroke through those short locks before he pulled his head from the pillow to lean in and plant a lingering kiss onto the other's forehead. "This won't be a one-time thing," he told him, "Didn't I tell you I'm serious about pursuing you?" Going for Tristan wasn't just a whim. Evan was intent on getting things more serious between them, under the sheets and outside, of course.

It will be, perhaps, harder for Tristan. After all, this is a scandal should this ever go out in public. Being in a high position was something Evan had to think about. This little romance of theirs should be kept a secret from the people in the office.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-01-2014, 11:26 PM

Tristan smiled lightly as he got comfortable and fell asleep quickly. It would definetly be a good idea to keep the relationship out of the office, though Evan had lasted the longest so far out of all of his personal secretaries. The CEO was a rather forgetful, and until Evan many meetings had been missed because the people in charge of Tristan's schedual would only go over it in the morning and he would have to keep asking what was next. The dark haired man smiled in his sleep, he did not know how long it could be kept secret, but he also knew that once it was out he would not back down. His 'closet' was clean anyways, and he knew how to deal with bad publicity...just look at the fiasco with his ex wife after all.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-01-2014, 11:45 PM

The next day, Evan, as usual, woke up first. And, he made as little noise as possible as he slipped out from underneath the other's hold. Of course, he didn't just leave without a kiss. Smiling mostly to himself, he fixed himself up, dressed himself again, and made his way out. If yesterday they had pancakes, today seemed perfect for eggs and bacon with toast. Nodding to himself, he left his shirt untucked, made his way down the stairs and glanced up at the time on the wall clock. It was only a little past eight-thirty.

Coffee, too, sounded perfect.

It was a little past nine when he got to finish everything, and when he had, he only set the plates down on the dining table. He was currently sipping a hot cup of coffee after having pulled up a chair from under the table and seating himself on it, relaxing. Would father and son be awake now at this time?

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-02-2014, 02:53 AM

Cale was the first up, rubbing his eyes as he entered the kitchen. His eyes widened at the food on the table and looked up at Evan. "Dad is going to love you." He said as he climbed up into his seat. It was almost twenty minutes latter when Tristan finally made his way into the kitchen, a frown on his face as he ran a hand through his hair. He was dressed in a pair of low slung pajama pants that were barely staying on. The frown dissapeared as he smelled the food and looked at the table, seeing his son and Evan sitting there his face lit up and he smiled brightly at Evan as he made his way over to the younger man, a slight limp in his step.
Cale noticed this, "dad..."
"Yes Cale?"
"Are you ok?"
Tristan blushed lightly at the question and nodded, "Yes Cale, I'm fine." The young boy let it go at that and went back to his breakfast. "You did not have to cook for us." He said softly as he pulled Evan from his seat and kissed him lightly on the lips.
"EWEE!!!" Cale yelled and Tristan just smiled against Evan's lips before he pulled away.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-02-2014, 09:53 AM

Evan blinked a bit at the boy's remark. He was, however, pleased to hear that. "I hope so," he told him with a chuckle before he'd put his coffee down to help fill the boy's plate with food. It was in that twenty minutes when he'd conversed with Tristan's kid, a small conversation anyway just to keep them occupied, and drank his coffee. When Tristan came to join them, he noticed the way he was limping. It looked like what preparation he did wasn't enough.

"Are you ok?"

That question had Evan raising his hand and keeping himself from laughing too loud. "Mm?" He smiled, "When you put it that way, I have to." The light kiss was a surprise, but was pleasant; and, when the boy yelled that, he couldn't help but steal another kiss before he, too, pulled away. "Don't sit first." He disappeared for a moment, only to come back with a pillow in hand. "Here." He set it on a chair he'd pulled out, and continued to hold it out for him. "You can sit now."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-02-2014, 03:43 PM

Tristan blushed lightly and sat once the pillow was put down and dug into the plate he had filled while Evan had gone to get the pillow. "You didn't need to get this." He murmured softly, he liked the slight ache and the satisfied feeling he had woken up with that morning. He turned to Cale and smiled, "So what are we doing today?" He asked hte six year old and smiled lightly.
Cale grinned back at his father, "Cartoons Dad, we watch yesterday's morning cartoons today." Tristan nodded lightly, Since Saturdays were busy they did not get to watch the Saturday morning Cartoons, and so he would record them so that wen they got up on Sunday they could then watch them after breakfast.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-08-2014, 07:43 AM

Evan shook his head. He leaned in to whisper in reply, "It was the least I could do. After what had happened last night." The smile he wore spoke volumes. The night they had was special, and he intended it to be their last. In fact, he liked how the other found it good, how he found it satisfying. As the father and son conversed, the blond kept to himself. Today, he didn't have anything in store, either, so he was going to spend more time in Tristan's home. That is, if he was still welcomed. "May I join the both of you as you watch?" he asked, a polite smile gracing his lips.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 11-08-2014, 05:38 PM

Tristan looked at his son and Cale looked between the two. "He's your guest Daddy." Cale said and finished his breakfast, put his dishes in the sink and ran to the living room.
Tristan laughed lightly and smiled at Evan. "I will take that as he does not care if you stay." He finished his own breakfast and started on the dishes after leaning over and giving a quick peck on Evan's lips.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 01-13-2015, 06:28 AM

Evan smiled brightly at the boy's reply and the father's, especially. "It seems to me as that way, too," he replied with a chuckle before he'd looked up at his lover. Just before he could pull back, he leaned forward to catch those lips for another quick peck. "Thank you, Tristan." He resumed eating his breakfast, finishing just a little after the two. Like them, he brought his plates to the kitchen, and eventually joined them in the living room.

"Have you guys already started?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-13-2015, 12:02 PM

Tirstan sat in the middle of the couch, Cale leaning against him on one side and the other side open for Evan. "We were just about to." He said with a smile and flipped through the recorded shows before finding the one he was looking for and hitting play. He tossed the remote onto the coffee table and placed the arm that was not around his son along the back of the couch and gave Evan a smile. His cheeks darkened a little as he looked up at the young man, he was pleased with how last night had gone, and hoped it stayed this way, even after it would come out that he was dating his secretary. He didn't care about that so much, he would deal with the repricussions of that when it happened, for now he was happy to be able to sit at home and relax. Besides, this way if he had an early morning, or a late evening he would be able to spend it with Evan as well and not have to cancel things, and since Evan knew how he always forgot meetings and such he would be able to remind him of everything.
Evan was honestly the best secretary he had had, many got upset with him because of his absentmindedness or his short temper and had quit quickly after they realized how much was depended on them to keep everything running smooth.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 01-14-2015, 03:12 AM

Evan liked the sight of both father and son on the couch, and he chuckled at the sight of Tristan's cheek darkening. As he closed the distance between them, he reached out to stroke the other's cheek with the back of his fingers before he retrieved his hand to turn in his step and seat himself by Tristan's other side. "What'd I miss from the last episode, Cale?" he asked, leaning against the CEO and tilting his head a bit to hide his face from view so he could press a chaste kiss on his lover's jaw.

And, indeed, Evan had more patience than anyone else. He intended not to just work hard at the company, but be the secretary that Tristan could trust and turn to when he needed help.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 01-14-2015, 07:57 PM

Cale went into the explanation of the cartoon as Tristan leaned into the touches, tentatively allowing his arm to wrap around Evan's shoulders.
((Bit brain dead at the moment, sorry it is such a crappy post...can't think of anything else to put))