Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 06-10-2013, 12:01 AM

Kosuke Shimizu woke up to the sound of his cell going off. Kosuke groans, before he grabs his cell turning off the alarm. It was going to be a long day since now he was out of college for the summer. First thing first was finding a new job since he had gotten fired from his last one. He throws off the covers from him and stumbles out of bed onto his feet. Taking a long yawn and a stretch he gets his clothes. Kosuke heads to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed.

Once he finished in the shower he combs his short black hair out. He gets dressed in blue jean pants and a blue shirt. His body was thin but he kept himself in good shape. Kosuke was naturally tan so he really didn't need to spend time in the sun at all. The male walk out of the bathroom and grabs his glasses slipping the on over his light blue eyes. Once he was finished getting ready he heads to the door and gets his shoes on before heading outside of his apartment. Maybe he will be able to get a job since he had more free time.

Kosuke grabs his key from his locket and unlocks his bike. He didn't like driving a car cause he never like them. He usually took his bike when it wasn't raining and a bus if it was. The male slips his bike helmet onto of his head before getting on his bike and heads down the bike path on the road.

Last edited by Bellinda; 09-14-2013 at 11:23 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-10-2013, 02:50 AM

Jin perched on the edge of his chair at a local cafe, only half as relaxed as he looked. In front of him he had a barely touched coffee, but he was too distracted by the buzz of his phone to drink any. The blank text he received was the signal and him suddenly downing the coffee in one gulp was his answer back. There was a light brush at Jin's back before someone sat down across from him. They only exchanged a few words before the other man passed a folder under the table and left just as the waitress started walking over to ask if he wanted a drink. The other man never stayed long enough for that though.

After ordering another coffee, Jin slightly relaxed in his seat and enjoyed the early morning. He still kept watch on the cafe with his sharp green eyes, but everything was calm. Inside the folder was a photograph of a young man with black hair and glasses, not bad looking at all. Jin didn't really feel any pity about it, although he was considering if it was unprofessional to hook up with his target first. Either way, he was going to kill this young man.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2013, 03:28 AM

First thing Kosuke did was stopping at a local café to get his morning coffee and a newspaper. The male stop his bike infront of the window of the café and gets off. Locking up his bike and heads inside. It was full as usual so he never guess there was a problem within the building. Kosuke walks up to the counter, "I'll have a vanilla mocha with a lots of whip cream." he says to the casher. He place the newspaper on the counter and reaches for his wallet. After paying for his drink he heads over an empty table and sits down.

"Lets see maybe they have some new ads in the paper." he says to himself. Kosuke knew this was going to be hard not many people was looking for people to hire. He even asked the casher here if they was hiring. Taking a sip of his mocha, he opens up to the job search page and pulls out a pen from his bag to start circling some ads. He also grab his iphone and puts his headphones on to listen to some music while he searches thru the ads.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-10-2013, 05:01 AM

Jin was half way through his second coffee when someone new walked into the cafe. At once, his body tensed as it often did when he subconsciously noticed important details. His eyes and ears may have always been open, but he relied on something like a sixth sense to alert him into any full observation. What was it about this new person that triggered the response. Even from the back, Jin could tell this other man was no danger. Only when the man sat down and turned so Jin could see part of his face did he realize the importance.

"Kosuke Izen...." he whispered under his breath. "Is that you?" Subtly, Jin slipped the folder open in his lap again and went back and forth between looking at the photo there and this mysterious cafe patron. For a full minute, Jin did nothing but watch until he'd figured out a way to get a good look at this man's face. He called over the waitress and paid for his coffee. On his way out though, Jin went over to where the young man was sitting instead of straight for the door. He pulled the tie out of his straw-like hair as he walked and just as he neared the seated man, Jin dropped the tie. To recover it, he let himself trip over the man's chair, smacking him in the face as he did so.

"I'm so sorry, sir!" Jin exclaimed as he recovered from his ploy, smiling innocently.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-10-2013, 05:45 PM

Kosuke marks off a few spots in the paper, but it was hard none of the jobs he would like to do. He was frustrated that there was nothing he wanted to do and he really needed to get one before the next month's rent. It seem nothing was going to go his way today. Kosuke takes a sip of his mocha and sits back against the chair, listening to his music. He would never thought he would get tripped on but that's what it happen. It startled him a lot when the other man trip over from his chair and gets smacked in the face.

"Ouch...umm. No its ok...it happens," he says, rubbing his face.

He looks toward the man before standing up from his chair to help the man up. He says in a concerning voice, "Are you ok?" not sure if he was ok. That's why he asked the man. Kosuke takes a moment to remove his glasses to rub his face a little before putting them back on. He takes a look at the man and found him to be very handsome indeed, a small blush comes across his face for some time.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 04:58 AM

Jin was a master at analyzing everything in front of him without looking like he was staring. That's what he did the second he got a look at the other man's face. It's him. That's what his instincts said, but a second more of looking had him a little baffled. The man before him didn't exactly match the photograph, but this also wouldn't be the first time a client gave him an outdated photo as reference.

Playing it cool, Jin backed away and said a few more apologies. "Please, let me buy you a drink...or a croissant or something to make it up," he said as he ran his hand through his hair and smiled. "I'm such a klutz at times!"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-11-2013, 04:13 PM

Kosuke shakes his head, "No no you don't have to do that. I can be a klutz myself sometimes." laughs softly a little. He grabs his ipod from the table and stuffs it back into his bag. "Beside I need to run...I'm late for a job...or I hope to get one," Kosuke says as he wraps his bag around himself. The young man stretches before looking back at the other male. "Maybe some other time...but I really need to run. Cya." waves before he grabs his bike helmet and heads outside of the café. Then he unlocks his bike from the post and jumps on it before riding off down the street.

He stops at the stoplight and grabs the newspaper from his bag to read the address. It seem to be on the other side of town and that was going to be a long ride. Maybe he should had took the bus, but it was a little late for that. Kosuke knew some short cuts thru the town so it was going to be easy to get there. The male turns his bike around and peddles off down an alleyway between cake shop and an abandoned building.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-14-2013, 08:12 PM

Jin was irked that the young man rejected him and even more so that he left so quickly. "Damn, you could have at least let me ask your name," he muttered as the door closed behind the man he suspected was Kosuke. He would never be the sort to make a move without being sure though. Instead, he followed after the guy and snapped a few pictures with his phone of him and the bike.

Jin did his best to follow, but he was also on foot. He was a good distance behind and only managed to keep up by guessing which way the other man was going after he would turn a corner. They were almost the full length of a street apart now, so it was only a matter of time before Jin completely lost the other. He would just be happy to learn anything he could about his target though.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-15-2013, 03:19 AM

There was something on the ground on the sidewalk and it was near where Jin was. It seem his library card that had his picture and his name on the card 'Kosuke Shimizu'. The card must have fallen out of his pocket when he hit a bump in the sidewalk. There seem to be plenty on the sidewalk only wish the city would fixed it before someone got hurt. Kosuke exits on the other side of the town and stops. He looks around before seeing the help wanted side at an clothing shop. He uses the cross walk, heads over to the clothing shop before he parks his bike infront of the shop and heads inside the shop.

The male wasn't in there long before he finally leaves the shop. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head "Well that was a bust....maybe I can find something on the computer at the library." says to himself. Kosuke gets back on his bike and heads toward the city library not even knowing he lost his card.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-27-2013, 06:40 AM

Jin sighed, finally having lost sight of his target. He knew his limits and there was no point in trying to catch him like this anymore, but it was fine since Jin had already learned a great deal of his target's direction. Just as the assassin started to tie up his hair in readiness to head home, he noticed something on the ground. The light reflected off of the library card and after a second of squinting at it, Jin realized the card belonged to his target.

"Hm...I wonder if he's using a false name. The one on this doesn't exactly match up," he muttered to himself. Oh well, it was a clue worth checking out. Jin snapped a picture of the card with his phone's camera, then headed to the address of the library. Maybe this would get him the trust and therefore the 'in' with his target. A wicked grin spread across Jin's face at the thought.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-28-2013, 12:09 AM

Kosuke parks his bike infront of the library and heads on inside. He heads over to the sign in desk and signs in for the use of a computer. Since job hunting was going no where he just decide to do something else. The male walks over to one of the computers that wasn't in use and turns it on. Kosuke reaches into his bag to grab his library card. But it was no where to be found so he figure it must be in the bottom so he removes everything from his bag to see. "Where did it go?" he mumbles to himself.

There was no sign of the card anywhere and tried to think where it could be. Maybe he left it at home but he couldn't have. It was going to be a pain that he would need to have a new card made. He needed that card since it had his password to his sign on page on the computer. Kosuke sighs deeply before he gets up from his place and heads back over to the front desk to talk to the clerk.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-07-2013, 08:00 PM

(sorry for extreme slowness. I've been off and on computerless)

Jin walked into the library, scanning everything about it as he entered. There was an emergency exit in the back to the left and very few people at this hour. This was all good for him, so he confidently made his way toward his target who he could see was standing near the front desk, probably worrying over his lost card.

"Excuse me sir," Jin said as he tapped the young man on the shoulder. "I must seem like I'm stalking you, but you dropped your library card and I was headed this way, so I thought I'd bring it to you." He held out the card with a smile that didn't reach his eye.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-07-2013, 08:36 PM

(It's ok. I'm the same way toward all my rps lately. Depression and video games get in the way lol.)

Kosuke felt someone tapping on his shoulder when he was talking to the lady behind the desk. He turns his head to see the gentleman from earlier in the café. "Oh! wow...uh thanks." turning around to face him. "I didn't know where it was..." says, smiling and takes his card from him. Kosuke look down at his card before he pulls out his wallet and slips it inside. Kosuke looks back up at the male and remember it was kind a rude of him leaving like that back at the café without giving his name.

"Sorry about before...I was in a rush for a job and well I was already to late for it anyway." shrugged laughing a little. "Anyway my name is Kosuke but I guess you already know from the card." laughing still as he rubs the back of his head. "It saves me the trouble to get another one. Anyway it was a good thing we bumped into each other or I would never have found it." smiles lightly. Kosuke looks at him and tilts his head. The other male did have a really nice smile on him. Among other things as well.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-27-2013, 08:33 PM

Jin continued to smile. Kosuke seemed like a nice guy, the kind of person that didn't need killing. Then again, he knew better than anyone that even the most innocent of smiles could hide dark secrets behind them. Jin wasn't the sort to care whether or not his work was justified as long as it paid.

"I understand. I was just some random guy trying to strike up a conversation. I'm just glad I could help you with your card," he said, looking around the library to give the impression that he was interested in the books. "My name is Jin by the way. It's nice to meet your, Kosuke."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2013, 09:04 PM

Kosuke smiles lightly and nods, "Nice to meet you, Jin."he says, holding out his hand for an handshake. Since it was the right thing to do after all he praticely ran out on him earlier. He never really did that if it was something important, but now he seem to be free for the rest of the day. Kosuke notice Jin looking around the library "Hmm?...so do you like the read?" he ask softly. He still was very shy toward anyone who speaks to him. So shy it was cute. As he was now really curious toward Jin and felt like he wanted to get to know him more.

Living alone in a one bedroom apartment and never really much of a 'life' could always make someone shy. But that was the type of person he was even since he was a child. And that was a weakness for him for others to take advances toward him. He would turn and head back to the chair to grab his bag before he walks over to the table hoping Jin would follow him over. It would be more comfortable sitting down than standing up.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-10-2013, 05:43 AM

Jin shook the other man's hand in the firm way that made others trust him. "Sure, I like to read. I'll read just about anything I can get my hands on. Knowledge is power after all," he answered as he followed Kosuke to one of the tables and sat down opposite of him. He could tell that the other wanted him to come which was great for Jin's little rouse, though he would have continued to follow Kosuke whether he wanted him to or not. "I figure you like to read too since you're here?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-01-2013, 01:13 AM

Kosuke stretches a little when he leans back in the chair. "Yes I love to read. In fact I am a writer so I hope I can get my first novel publish soon." sighs deeply as he rolls his eyes. "If only I stop being turn down by every publisher there." leans forward and pulls out his notebook. "They say I don't have enough skills and I would work on it. It's so annoying." Kosuke lets out another disappointed sigh. He opens up his notebook as it already had a novel already writing on the pages of the notebook. He flips a few pages until he arrived to where he had stopped last on it. "Anyway I usual come to the library do work and stuff plus it helps me give some ideas." looking back up at Jin.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-02-2013, 01:23 AM

"Is that so?" Jin asked with a raise of one eyebrow and a smile that was a little too wolfish for the situation. "I'm sure your writing must be wonderful despite what those publisher's say." He was finding his target more and more interesting with each passing minute. Too bad it would all end so quickly. Perhaps he could ask for an extension to get the job done so he could play around with Kosuke some more first. "Would I be imposing if I asked you what you were writing about?" He glanced down at the notebook, but he didn't bother to read anything written there. He wasn't interested in reading it, just listening to Kosuke's voice. He made sure to meet the other man's eyes when he looked up. A sure way of showing interest.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-05-2013, 12:17 AM

"I'm sure there will be one that will get my book on the market. I just need to find the right one." Kosuke shrugged. He sets his pen down on the paper after hearing what he was writing. He was somewhat embaressed to say it at first but he sure Jin wouldn't laugh at him. "Well...I'm a gay romance novelist." blushes just a little bit as he looks away for an moment. Kosuke looks back to Jin, "I guess that's why those who I send my book to aren't into that kind of thing. I still have one more that I haven't gotten back yet so there is a chance I will get it." sighs deeply and closes his eyes, "Until then I need to find some work to do before I am out on the streets." Kosuke shakes his head for an moment, "But anyway....here we are talking about me. What about you? What do you do?" twisting his finger into his hair a little. It wasn't much to play with but it keeps him calm.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-13-2013, 02:28 AM

Now things were getting too interesting for Jin to contain his emotion. He hid a broad grin behind his hand, but his eyes sparkled with amusement still. "Are you gay then?" he asked with a hum of delight. He chose a subtle way to say that he had interest in the male gender as well, rather than just saying it, so he kept the conversation tied into the book. "I would read your novel, gladly."

Jin sighed as he conversation was pulled back to him. He was not interesting; he would rather talk about Kosuke. It would only seem like he was a shady figure if he dodge though, so he reached for a few well used lies of his. "I'm no one important, just one of the people who make up the backbone of the country's economy. I'm little more than a waste disposalist," he said with a shrug and a smile. "You're much more interesting to talk about."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-14-2013, 12:45 AM

Kosuke was surpose how much interested the man was about his choice of gender. He had found out he had a liking toward guys when he was in high school. But his parents didn't like having a son who was gay so he was kicked out of home. There was hard times for the male for a long time since he had left home. But lucky he still kept himself in school and graduated and was now in college. But he had one hell of a debt hole and he needed this book in order to get money to pay off his school debt.

He nods, "Yes I am....but there isn't much about me to talk about." he sighs deeply to himself a little. "Beside I don't think you want to hear about my parents kicking me out because I am gay. But it never let me down I still finish high school and gotten into college. Of course I can admit it was hard." shrugged. He rubs the back of his head not even sure why he was telling a stranger he didn't know quite well about this. "I just want this book to make it so I can able pay back my debts." looking over at his notebook. He would slide it over "Feel free to read it. It's about two males of course its mostly a fantasy like an assassin who is after a prince and a twisted way end up falling in love. I'm not going to tell all of it." chuckles lightly looking up at him again.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-22-2013, 05:09 AM

"How fitting," Jin muttered under his breath as he listened to Kosuke explain the story of his book. In this story then, Kosuke would be the prince, which was a descriptor that fit him well. Smiling in amusement, Jin turning his attention away from his thoughts. "We all have hard stories like that. I would think it a blessing in a creative soul. Famous people have written over and over again that without strife, there would be nothing to write about." His words drifted off as he nodded his head in a solemn, knowing sort of way.

He pulled the notebook closer when it was offered, but he wasn't thinking of the words, though he was smiling at them after reading a few sentences. Jin thought instead about what he had said. Indeed, only after the most gruesome of fires did some pines release their seeds, needing the fire in order to reproduce. He was one such seed, born out of the fires.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-23-2013, 03:31 AM

Kosuke watches him read a bit from his notebook. It would be a first that he let someone other than him read a bit. Maybe Jin would like it enough that it would give him a bit more courage to keep on writing. "I'll be right back. I just need to make a run to the bathroom," he says nervously not sure what about. Maybe cause Jin was reading what he wrote or how handsom Jin looked. There was something about Jin that was mysterious and dangerous in away. Not sure what brought this on but it was something that came to mind maybe. Kosuke stands up and heads toward the bathroom. He sighs deeply walking into the bathroom. There was no one inside so there was some peace for him to collect his thoughts. Kosuke heads toward an empty stall and closes the door behind him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-04-2013, 02:46 AM

Jin sighed and pushed the notebook away when Kosuke left. The bathroom, now? Really, that guy seemed to be a real nervous type. Though, that was something Jin could enjoy. He was always in control, composed, so it made him want to smile a real sort of smile around this other man. He stayed smiling for a few extra seconds before he realized the opportunity that he had been granted. he shook his hair, trying to get back into the distant and controlled mode he needed to be in. He took the chance to flip through all of the notebook, trying to find any scribble that would tell him more about the other individual. Not finding anything interesting, he started to look through his bag. He kept his senses alert so that he didn't get caught even as he payed attention to the bag's contents.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-08-2013, 01:00 AM

There wasn't much in his bag, a few pieces of clothing, a date book and his phone. In his date book had his address to where he lived. And on his phone had all his time and place that he usual hangs out at. Kosuke leaves the stall and walks over to the sink to wash his and face. He wasn't sure why he was like this toward him. Maybe because he was always the shy and timid one. He always kept to himself most of the times and not have that many friends can do something. The male finishes up and leaves the bathroom. He just needs to relax but of course he wasn't sure how after all he did find the other one very good looking. So he was bashful around him and not sure what to speak. It was like a cat got his tongue every time he try to think of something. Kosuke yawns and stretches before he walks back over to the table. He heard thunder outside and stops to take a look out of the window. "Oh just great....I picked a bad time to ride my bike." sighs before he heads back to the table. He hated riding home in his bike but he had no other choice.