Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 10-28-2010, 11:18 PM

Set in a quaint little town about a ten minute ride to the large private college campus and a large boisterous city, the women of Devling Lane were perceived to be the ideal women of the world. They lived in perfect houses with the perfect supermodel-like boyfriends. Only, these girlfriends a few secrets up their sleeves. Whether it be adultery, murder, drugs, or some other scandal, there is one thing the females on the lane have in common - friendship with one another. Granted, this friendship might not have always been a friendly thing. After all, there are two kinds of friends - the ones you love and the ones you hate.

It's been a year since the girlfriends moved on the lane and as people come and go so do friends, lovers, and of course, hated sleazebags. There are four main girlfriends who have a cult-like friendship with one another, but there are also some side girls that they sometimes call upon. Not all the people living on the lane are young college student either. Here and there older couples are scattered as well as the crazy, psychopath serial killer.

All seems wonder, but, as the people of Devling Lane know, all is not wonderful. It will only be a matter of time before the drama flairs up and something shocking happens. So what will be the word on the street today? Did someone just get a nose job? Did she really sleep with him? Is that hunk gay? Who will you trust? Who will you keep a wary eye on? At Devling Lane, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer as you never know who is after you.

Wavi

Old 10-28-2010, 11:20 PM

Would anyone be interested in joining a roleplay like this? It's pretty much a comedy-drama roleplay. You could be good, bad, sexy, or downright ugly. You can come and go as that's just how life tends to go. However, I will need four set females that will live on the lane or stay near the lane at all times. Men are needed, too. Can't just have a bunch of women living on the street. Any age range is possible and you can be whatever clique you prefer.

Wavi

Old 10-28-2010, 11:21 PM

Any takers? Questions? Comments? Thoughts? I'm really open for anything. Think this is a dumb idea? Do you really enjoy it? Got any awesome plot twists? Please share your thoughts!

BloodyAnnebelle
my colorful world has just turne...

Old 10-28-2010, 11:23 PM

Plus one! 8D

Wavi

Old 10-28-2010, 11:56 PM

Wootz. That makes one person. XD

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-29-2010, 12:37 AM

awesome i love the idea and will jump on board :) i have the perfect set of males *grins evily*

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2010, 12:40 AM

Haha, this kinda sounds like a college version of Desperate Housewives~ :3 but it also sounds really interesting! I'd be willing to join, and even be one of the four main girls. You said they all have their dark secrets, and then you also mentioned a serial killer. Is/Could one of the four girls be the serial killer? >3> That'd be a fun character to play, lol. Like a Desperate Housewives meets Dexter... XD but either way, count me in! :]

x_cannibalisticcows
Just call me Hachiko...

Old 10-29-2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeryth View Post
Haha, this kinda sounds like a college version of Desperate Housewives~ :3 but it also sounds really interesting! I'd be willing to join, and even be one of the four main girls. You said they all have their dark secrets, and then you also mentioned a serial killer. Is/Could one of the four girls be the serial killer? >3> That'd be a fun character to play, lol. Like a Desperate Housewives meets Dexter... XD but either way, count me in! :]
Dexter is the sex.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I'd be interested in taking on one of the four main characters. As well as two male characters: Her husband, and the local 'nice guy'.

I wouldn't mind doing something with adultery - if anyone wants to play the guy she is cheating on her husband with?

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 10-29-2010, 12:46 AM

i would like do to this roleplay.sounds fun

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2010, 12:48 AM

Haha! Yes he is, I agree! -enthusiastic nod- Oh and of course I wouldn't mind playing additional characters. I could play the local male asshole (the dark bad-boy type, lol) or something like that. CannibalisticCows~ what kind of guy would your character be cheating with? I could play him~ :3

Wavi

Old 10-29-2010, 01:08 AM

Wow. I'm surprised people jumped on this. And I'm like uber excited now. Ha ha. And yes, it's pretty much Desperate Housewives only the college version.

Seeing as we have several takers, I shall go make the official thread. I'll share it on here once I finish.

Oh, and I love the Dexter/Housewives crossover idea. ^_^ It will make this awesomely interesting.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-29-2010, 01:40 AM

awwww but i am doing twin males who are open with thier love for each other >.> hmmm this will be interesting lol

Wavi

Old 10-29-2010, 01:44 AM

Oh I can't wait! ^_^

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-29-2010, 01:47 AM

i think you would love them Wavi lol thier names are Bane and Kane well kane's name was originally Fang but that didn't rhyme >.> lol

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2010, 01:54 AM

Awesome!! X3 Makes me excited~ this should be really interesting/fun to see played out!

Wavi

Old 10-29-2010, 02:00 AM

I'm glad you're looking for rhyming names. It'll make them fun to mess up. XD

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-29-2010, 02:01 AM

lol yep lol only one letter different lol so they may occasionally act like the other lol

Wavi

Old 10-29-2010, 02:50 AM

Desperate Girlfriends
As promised, here's the link to the actual roleplay. Just remember to read the rules carefully. There might be a hidden message somewhere in there.

Wavi

Old 10-29-2010, 08:28 PM

Still looking for more people! We need "the boyfriends!"

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 10-29-2010, 09:19 PM

im pm you my profile now <3

Wavi

Old 10-29-2010, 09:20 PM

Sweetness! ^_^

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 10-29-2010, 09:23 PM

i am so excited for this roleplay.i have not been in a group one(that is probably going to be popular)in so looong

Wavi

Old 10-29-2010, 09:25 PM

I know! My last really popular one was Ipswich, but seeing as the other co-creator vanished it just died. So I figured I'd create a roleplay that is both a school one and a regular one. I figured the broader the spectrum, the better. I know some people really like romance while others like drama and comedy. I figured a Desperate Housewives spin off would fit that nicely. That, and the show is hilarious. XD I really hope everyone likes it and it doesn't get too confusing. If it does, I'll figure something out.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 10-29-2010, 09:26 PM

i was in that one on my mule i think but i kinda got stuck on what to post and my characters were usually ignored.

im now stuck on what character type my character should be XD the ones i keep thinking of are dumb
like prom queen or the pregnant teen ect though i liked the last one XD would it be alright if i did the last one?(the one i mentioned teen pregnancy but how about no one knows) i need better character type ideas XD

Last edited by MoodyBats; 10-29-2010 at 09:35 PM..

Wavi

Old 10-29-2010, 09:39 PM

Oh I love both ideas! How about comboing the two? The Pregnant Prom Queen?