Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 02:02 AM

My other friend promised me that as my 21st birthday present, she's going to get me my own personal deck of tarot cards. But I have to be with her and pick it out. And since I moved last year, its kinda hard to visit her when I'm like 2 hours away from where she lives. xD

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-03-2008, 02:04 AM

@Garnet Phoenix; It's funny I was taught to believe the same thing. My family, we're all Catholics and they're very religious, so I was always frightened to bring up anything of the like. Then one day when I was probably seven years old, I noticed my dad had a deck of Tarot cards AND an oracle deck. Deep down inside me, I felt betrayed. I had always wanted that deck, but he gave it away... But when I went to my first Renaissance fair I bought my own deck. I was very into it, but then I got scared again. People kept saying it was bad to read yourself, and use the cards in general. For years I put away my cards, not even taking them out of the drawer they were in. But they called out to me just last year. It all came back, and I thank the heavens every day that I got back into it. I've helped many people with my readings, and I wasn't even aware of it. I still believe to be quite the amateur, but hopefully in time I can progress and just continue on.

Oh wow sorry! Long winded much? xD But I don't believe they are tools of the devil anymore. They have actually guided me along the way. When I give someone a reading, I just read the cards, whatever comes out relates to what I see. But a good amount of the time, I leave certain things out on purpose. The person that's being read, there are things they have to figure out on their own, otherwise they'll never learn. Woo, there I go again, but anyways. I will be honored to give you a reading sweetie. I hope I can get to it by tonight! <3

@Nekuyo; Thank you for stopping by! And yes, I definitely agree. I held my first deck in my hands years ago, and when I dealt them, with no knowledge whatsoever... The results were stunning. The person I was reading was thrilled in a creeped out sorta way. >.>; But anyways, I also agree about not depending on the cards for everything. The cards are just there to help or guide, but only we can see our faults and try to rectify them. :3

That was actually another reason why I stopped using them at fifteen, because I was scared to become obsessed and want the cards to answer every little thing. Besides, we know the cards won't answer what it doesn't want to answer. But I believe now that I won't let something as petty as obsession get me in too deep. xD *stops babbling and gets back to working >.>; sweatdrops*

@Fauxreal; Ooooh thank you so much sweetie! As a matter of fact, I love that idea! I would love to make a joint post, and read people together. :3 I take sooo long alone! : x As a matter of fact I'm planning to make a hang out thread after the festivities, and I would love to share some ideas with you. :3 *hops around like a happy bunny*

Last edited by girliekeyblade; 11-03-2008 at 02:06 AM..

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-03-2008, 02:12 AM

Really! <3 omgosh! fantastic! I usually do three card readings for free (though donations welcome <3) I actually have a few Tarot threads on other sites. Mind if I add you as a friend?

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 02:13 AM

Thank you! and don't worry about it, I'm a chatterbox myself. Just ask my fiancee. xD

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Nekuyo Send a message via Yahoo to Nekuyo

Old 11-03-2008, 02:14 AM

Well, now that we've exercised the demon that is obsession, I'd like a profile. I was born Jan 12, 1987. And even though I know what most of the cards mean I'd like your interpretation of it as well (since that's the mark of accuracy I'd think).

girliekeyblade
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to girliekeyblade Send a message via MSN to girliekeyblade Send a message via Yahoo to girliekeyblade

Old 11-03-2008, 02:31 AM

@Fauxreal; Oh that's wonderful! I'm really excited here. :3 I've been wanting to read for others online for awhile, but I've always had my doubts. Silly of me, huh? Since first thing of reading is you must have confidence in yourself and the cards. <3 And oh I wouldn't mind at all darling! Add away! I'm in need of more pals on Mene. It gives me a reason to come back even after festivals and such. xD

@Garnet Phoenix; *snorts* You're very welcome! I'll get to your reading as soon as possible. Yay chatterboxes rule! xD Although, some of my pals from high school probably beg to differ, but who cares! :D *so nice*

@Nekuyo; Definitely a most scary demon indeedy. : x Also thank you, and once more I've got to agree with you. I like to give different interpretations each time. I feel it's more personal that way. I'll get to your reading as soon as I can sweetie. <3

@xsakurahanax; Finally I've got your results sweetheart!
You have a most beautiful personality and soul card. You are the lovers, sweetie. This card is the source of luck in the relationships department, not just love for a significant other, but for family and friends. Ruled by Gemini this card is about communication between people. You're a Pisces by birth, so your emotions for others are magnified greatly.

With this card there are many choices to make ahead. It's very important for a Pisces with the lovers in their life, to be loved. You're a dreamer, always imagining such wonderful things. If there's passion for the dream, it's most likely to become a reality.

The holidays are a wonderful time of year for you to express your joy and love for everyone. There's always a lot of family and friends around, just the way you like. The closeness and unity of the people you care for is so important to you.

When it comes to love you're the first to jump right in. You're like a Care Bear that needs to be hugged, or at least cherished. You're a very sensitive human being, and harsh words and actions are a big no no for you.

Although, when the Lovers don't receive the love they yearn for in return, they lose their shine. They begin to think that there's no reason to be around. No one cares, no one cares about me.

Sometimes, spite can poison the pure heart, and the desire to hurt the people that care about you may arise. That's when you must make the right choice. Don't let anger and disappointment get the best of you. A person such as yourself is loved by many. If someone is not giving you the attention you want, it doesn't mean they think or care about you any less. Don't let tainted emotions take over, it's not your style. As the card of relationships and communication, there's always a chance for redemption.

~~Thanks for everyone that has waited patiently and is and has stopped by! I'm ever so grateful! Keep checking back to see if your results have been posted! At times when a day has passed, and I'm not sure if you've gotten the results I do send PMs. So not to worry, you'll be getting your reading one way or another. ;) Aren't I obnoxious? xD

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 02:39 AM

No rush, no rush. And yes, chatterboxes rule! xD

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-03-2008, 02:39 AM

okies I gave you a friend request! *yay*

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 02:49 AM

Well, I'm in no hurry - I'm not going off on another adventure for a while. (Which is when I get full blown tarot readings)

*random* I'm watching Mythbusters, and Adam's shirt said "Mythbusters: Am I missing an eyebrow?"

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 02:55 AM

OMG! MYTHBUSTERS ROCK!!!

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 11-03-2008, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girliekeyblade View Post

@Ceridwen;Gosh you're too kind, seriously. <3 But seriously, same here. There's never an end to learning about divinations in general. :3 Thank you so much sweetie. I promise once I get the hangout set up, you'll be one of the first I'll be PMing, and bugging about it to! xD
Nuh, lies, all lies. D;

And I agree~, so please, bug away when that time comes. xD! <333

I hope you got that needed rest. ;D <3

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-03-2008, 03:07 AM

I've only seen that show a few times ~ something about a guy that looks like a walrus?

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 03:18 AM

yeah, one of the guys looks sort of like a walrus - he's got that sort of mustache.

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 03:21 AM

That would be Jamie (sp?). He's awesome with the serious tone, but yet hilarious at the same time. xD

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-03-2008, 03:23 AM

SEE! I knew there was a walrus guy! *nod nod*

LoversEnd
It is only until you see the sun...

Old 11-03-2008, 03:25 AM

Ohh, could I know my stuff??
My birthday is 08/01/1990 :]
Please and thank you!!

staranime
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 03:26 AM

Hello there. <3

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 03:27 AM

lol, and he's bald and wears a beret. Yup, that's the show. Anyway, it was a funny t-shirt.

LoversEnd
It is only until you see the sun...

Old 11-03-2008, 03:29 AM

Staranime: Hello. ^^

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 03:31 AM

Its funny because he keeps his mustache that way all the time. x3

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 11-03-2008, 03:34 AM

He does? Does he know he looks like a walrus?

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 03:38 AM

From all the jokes he gets from the staff and fans... I think so? o.O

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 03:38 AM

yes, he's been told many a times that he looks like a walrus.

Garnet Phoenix
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2008, 03:43 AM

Its sad that I've been watching that show for a long time and can't remember if he was called a walrus. xD

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 03:48 AM

oh I'm sure he was. I don't remember when, but he totally was.

Meh, I can't get my avatar to look good at all. I don't have enough clothes.