Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 01-09-2014, 01:09 AM

Memories

It's always so easy to remember all the bad, maybe something like this would really help to remember the good? On those days when I feel like I'm useless or otherwise, it'd be nice to look back on past memories that I've had fun in and to smile again.

It's alright if anyone wants to read what I post in here, but I'd really appreciate if you didn't comment in here. You can send me a message or drop by on my profile for a visit if anything. -nods- I'd just really like to keep this for...memories ღ

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-09-2014, 01:14 AM

Archive

January

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-09-2014, 01:26 AM

It's so weird thinking back on how just one decision could have changed everything. In this case I mean my high school decision. If I hadn't gone to Stuy, then I would never have failed that trigonometry class and I would never have met Akiba. And I would never have met the rest of my stupid gaming family. Stupid being used affectionately of course.

We have such an antagonistic relationship with me being mad at him the majority of the time, haha.

Today was nice. The ones of us in NY ended up going to Tree's house and playing Fluxx and Headbanz. It's...nice being included in these things. And I wasn't left out from the jokes either despite being the only female. I like that, being treated equally and not having them censor their jokes or anything because I was there. I guess i'm glad I'm not as awkward hanging out with them as I used to be, though I suppose maybe it's because we were playing card games and such? It's still strange going to see shows or something with them.

But hey, this is supposed to be a happy memory, so... Akiba's cards during Headbanz were hilarious. He kept ending up with the perverted ones and when he asked, we would all tell him it would be easy for someone like him to figure out

And when we were playing Zombie Fluxx, that one moment when I stole his entire collection of zombies to claim the title of zombie boss, that was a great moment. I think Tree and I had a mutual moment there

And...I think that's about it. Laughing and joking around while playing card games, I think that's a pretty good hang out day. -nods-