Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Tetsumiro

Old 02-05-2008, 06:18 AM

Sabel looked at him when he mentioned a promise, furrowing his brow and he calmed down again. "Promise..? I.. I don't remember anything after Gavin... I--oh god.. they're probably out looking for me...What time is it? How long was I out?" He asked, keeping himself calm, though his thoughts were jumbled in his poor mind.

Syan
Vampire Prince
Send a message via AIM to Syan Send a message via MSN to Syan Send a message via Yahoo to Syan

Old 02-05-2008, 06:38 AM

"I suppose the promise doesn't count, eh? You were pretty out of it, and it wasn't really under fair cercumstances..." Rave sighed, shaking his head and putting his hands on his hips. "You said you wouldn't go home if I kissed you, but..."

He waved his hand in a, 'I guess that doesn't matter too much" gesture, continuing. "Anyway... Fourteen or fifteen hours... You crashed."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 07:41 AM

"We... kissed?" Sabel swallowed thickly, furrowing his brow a bit. He didn't remember it, touching his lips slowly as he looked off in thought. That was disappointing--he wanted to remember the feel of Rave's lips against his and maybe his body? What had they done?

"What if they start coming for me? They will--soon. They'll come and drag me back... A-and... you don't have anything-" He trembled a little, his hands were shaking from the withdrawal but he wasn't freaking out anymore, chewing on his lip a little.

Syan
Vampire Prince
Send a message via AIM to Syan Send a message via MSN to Syan Send a message via Yahoo to Syan

Old 02-05-2008, 07:59 AM

"Well... More like made out, really." he blushed a little at the thought; the way he had barely been able to pull away. What made Sabel so intoxicating? "Had I not pulled away we probably would have done more." he coughed a little at the last statement.

"If you mean drugs, you're right. Though... Uhm..." Rave trailed off, looking a little distant for a few seconds; almost as if he was looking through whatever was ahead of him. "If you mean money, THAT you're wrong about. I'm... Uh... Loaded."

He walked over to Sabel resting a hand on his shoulder in comfort. In truth he wanted to just hold him... But there was a time and a place for everything...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 08:14 AM

The youth blushed even more as he was told they'd made out. He was embarrassed that he didn't remember any of it anymore.

He glanced back at him a moment when he said something about having money, furrowing his brow a bit. "I.. was talking about drugs... Why would I mean money? I know you won't buy any for me." Well, maybe he didn't know for sure, but the liklihood was slim to none. Obviously he had a one-track mind at the moment--his candy. Withdrawals made him want it bad.

He tensed slightly under the touch, relaxing after a moment and he looked up at Rave, furrowing his brow slightly. "Rave.. I can't stay here... I don't want you getting involved, they'll come after me--I should go back.. I really should..."

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 08:22 AM

"Mmm... If you asked really nicely I might. Believe it or not, I have ways to get a hold of drugs, just in case I ever wanted to break my edge..." It should have been an obvious fact that when he went 'straight' it didn't really affect his friends. Sure they didn't force it on him, and he stayed friends with them. It was simple. Of course, it was also much more than even Sabel would probably assume. "As for the money thing. You said you owed Gavin..."

He crossed his arms, looking at Sabel; frowning slightly. He was always shooting down help wasn't he? Sighing a minute later, he shook his head.

"The moment I brought you hear and didn't take you home, I was involved. Maybe even when I threated to knock Gavin out, who knows... Besides, if you go, I'm going to follow you."

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 08:49 AM

Damn, he was hoping he'd have said he was right and he wouldn't get any for him no matter what--he was between wanting to just get off of it, but he knew soon he was going to be craving it so badly.

"....Rave... I.. I owe Gavin a lot, and he doesn't like to sell to just anyone. When he sells one of us, he still makes a commission on what money is made off of us by the new owner. He's greedy." He muttered, looking down with a heavy sigh. "It's like.. renting us. I don't know if he'd sell to you." He added.

The bright youth looked at him, those tan lips pouting. "I.. I know, but Rave.. I.. hm.." A smile finally crossed his lips. "If you kiss me again.. I'll stay." He replied finally, chuckling and looking up at the taller man.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 09:33 AM

"Like, how much? You underestimate me. Like I said, I'm 'loaded'. And if I have to, I'll find a way to steal you away."

Rave silenced, cocking his pierced brow quite elegantly. More kissing? Well... It sounded appetizing... But, that smile seemed almost devious.

"Oh really? You promise, Sabel?" he walked passed, sitting down on the edge of his bed and leaning back slightly.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 09:41 AM

"It's an unreasonable price, but true... I cost him 2 million dollars. It was a drug deal I foiled. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time." He approached him once the man was settled, smiling and he leaned down closer to him.

"Yes...I promise." Sabel slid into his lap, his fingers shakily running over Rave's lips.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 09:55 AM

His brow furrowed for a moment. Two mil? Well, it seemed Gavin really WAS of the greedy sort. But it was almost chump change compared to the amount of money he had... Or would have, when he inherited.

He let a growl, that ended up sounding almost purr-ish, emanate from the depths of his throat, watching Sabel closely. What tamed him around someone so much smaller than he was? It had to be something in flamboyant male's attitude. He smiled, gently kissing the his finger tips.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 10:00 AM

He giggled at the kisses, his hands finally sliding over his cheek and down his neck to his shoulders to keep from trembling so much. He leaned in and claimed his lips again, Sabel's eyes closing slowly. "Mmm..."

He was trying to take advantage of the fact his withdrawals were mild at the moment. He'd wanted to kiss Rave so badly, he couldn't believe they'd made out and he couldn't remember it at all! His hips settled against Rave's as he sat in his lap and kissed him slowly.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 10:18 AM

He could feel the mild tremors going through Sabel's limbs. He knew the feeling well; it was withdrawal symptoms. Later they'd probably knock him down...

The wandering thoughts abruptly stopped as Sabel settled in his lap, their hips joined, and his lips pressed against his own. He smiled a little into the kiss, closing his eyes and tilting his head ever so slightly to the side; hands slowly creeping up to the mocha thighs, fingers brushing. It was a real 'shame' that he'd forgotten. No matter, Rave would do it again... And again...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 10:37 AM

Sabel shivered under his caressing, sneaky hands. He deepened the kiss slowly, passionate in the act. His teeth nipped softly and tugged a moment before diving back into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Rave's shoulders, shifting slowly against him. "Mmm..."

There was another little tremor through his body, ignoring it the best he could. "Rave.." He breathed against his lips, nipping again, licking over his lips slowly. "Can I borrow a shirt of yours?" He asked, seeing as his clothes were bloody--he had nothing there to change into either. That was another way Gavin got him back usually, he kept all his clothes there.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 10:47 AM

His hands left the silky dark thighs suddenly, arms gently wrapping around the arching, curving back. He grunted, pressing back into the kiss, hips shifting, rocking just barely without his volition.

He wanted to die right there, the way the teeth grazed over his lips too delicious. "Mmm... Sure, but I don't know..." he licked back a moment, giving a barely there kiss; " If I have anything about your size..." he smiled a little. He might have something a little too small for himself; he'd just have to dig.

He pressed their lips back together. He'd never lusted for physical need like this before...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 11:11 AM

Sabel gasped, a tender groan against the man's lips as Rave wrapped those arms around him. His hips rolled back, the panties under that skirt not leaving much to the imagination at all. He blushed a deep red over those soft tan cheeks.

"Mnha.. Rave, I don't care if it fits." He laughed softly against his lips, enjoying the feeling of his lips and body against his, deepening the affection as their lips reunited.

One of his hands slid down to try and tug Rave's top up all over again, after more skin to touch despite his shaking, his hands pushing at his abs and then sliding up to roll his fingers over those sensitive nubs on the man's chest.

He pulled back again to gasp out, nipping again. "Ravvee... can we? Pleassee?" He purred out against his lips, those slender hips rolling against him again with practiced ease.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 11:22 AM

Rave chuckled, knowing good and well it didn't matter. But why not talk a little, before sense lost them both.

He arched into the touch, reaching down to pull up his black tank. It was gone in an instant, thrown towards his closet, and he pulled him closer, arms still slung around, deepening the tense kiss. His fingers played just under the hem of the loose shirt as he caressed each smooth part of Sabel's skin.

He grinned again, this one albeit more feral; and cocked his head to the side coyly. "Can we what... love?" he tried quite vainly to ignore the sensations flooding upward from his lower stomach. A warm feeling, rising to his face, then slipping back down...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 11:30 AM

Sabel's stomach trembled a little under the touches, his little body quivering another moment and he gave out a shuddered breath. Ohh, he was such a tease! The tan youth continued to caress up and down Rave's now bare chest, this was wonderful. It'd been years since he'd taken a chance to be with someone he wanted to be with... or rather, that he'd been given the chance.

His face flushed over at those teasing words, pushing his tan, plush lips into a tempting pout. "Ohh, you know what, Rave." He hummed, rolling those hips against Rave's, grinding together so slowly and thoroughly with the softest moan.

"Please... mmm, make love to me, Rave.. I can't take it anymoree.." He whined out a whispered moan against Rave's ear, licking along the edge before nibbling at his lobe.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-05-2008, 11:52 AM

Rave moved into the touches. He wasn't used to someone knowing how to touch him. Just gently yet rough enough to turn him on. Sure he could take it rougher, but he was rather sensuous when it came down to it. And, somehow Sabel knew all the right places... Luck, perhaps...

He flushed a deeper color, smiling knowingly. Oh yes, he knew what he spoke of. He was almost not afraid to admit he wanted to pounce on Sabel somewhere at the beginning. What with the alluring presence... He wasn't at all himself. He leaned his head back, groaning the slightest moan, then looked again to him.

Words were hard to find for a moment... "Well, when you ask me like that, how could I ever refuse?" he turned his head slowly, licking over the mocha cheek lightly, a hand reaching up and turning Sabel's face towards him; pressing his lips affectionately.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-05-2008, 12:09 PM

Sabel was a practiced professional! Of course he had no troubles finding his pleasure spots. It was his job to please, though he knew this was purely passion, instincts still lingered with him. He slid those fingers along his collar bone yet again before delving down further to rub at the edge of his pants and up. His body felt so good under his fingers, though the trembling in his hands and arms did give an interesting effect.

When Rave leaned his head back, Sabel had taken the brief exposure to lean in and kiss at the skin, suckling softly to leave a bit of a red mark on the side of his neck. He hadn't done that in a long time, most people didn't want marks--they had wives and families to go back to after they had their way with him.

He smiled and gave a quivered jolt when Rave's tongue slid along his soft cheek, making him giggle. He kissed him back as his face was led back to the man's, one hand reaching up to run through some of the man's hair, toying with a few green strands before sliding down the back of his head to caress his neck gingerly.

Grinding, Sabel's hips rocked down against Rave's again, hands pushing him down on the bed and he leaned down with him to keep the hot kiss, nipping once more. He paused only to slide out of that yellow and pink top, revealing the scars on his lithe body from the beatings he'd received in the past and there were more tracks from all of his drug use, though the majority were on his arms and inner thighs.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-06-2008, 09:07 AM

---some time later---

Rave panted a moment, trying to regain composure. Chest heaving, he closed and opened his eyes a few times as he came down completely from the orgasm. He pushed himself up slightly, as he heard the slight groan, turning himself so he could collect Sabel to him, wrapping him in his arms. He'd been through enough withdrawals on his own, and he didn't want him to suffer alone, if he needed to suffer at all. He nuzzled into the now damp, blond and red hair lovingly, sighing.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-06-2008, 09:12 AM

His hands held at Rave gently, it was hard to tell what sweating was from their intimacy and what was caused by the withdrawal, but his body only got more and more slicked with it. He trembled in the man's hold, whimpering... He needed it, so bad. It wasn't long before he was drenched, closing his eyes tight for a moment.

"Nghh... Ravveee.." He whined, gasping a little. He didn't want to ask him for it--it was so hard to bite the words back. He wanted it--he needed it just to function again--make the tremors and the discomfort stop, this pain.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-06-2008, 09:31 AM

He frowned, holding Sabel a little closer as he became slicker, and the trembling got worse. These were bad symptoms; even after his OD he hadn't had them quite this bad.

He bit his bottom lip, the audible whine in the way he said his name making his heart ache. "Shhh, love... It will be okay..." He couldn't let himself sympathize too much; or he knew he wouldn't be able to deny what Sabel so clearly thought he needed.

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-06-2008, 09:36 AM

Sabel pushes his head down against the bed, whining his name again in that pleading tone. He pressed and pawed at Rave, closing his eyes tight again. He couldn't take it--"Pleaseee. Ravee.. ngh... I-I need it..!" He cried, biting his lower lip hard with more trembling, breaking skin on his lip, blood slipping down slowly. "PLeaseee..." He'd beg and cry until he got his way, like a kid who ironically wanted candy.

Syan
Vampire Prince

Old 02-06-2008, 09:44 AM

He furrowed his brow, watching the rather immature way Sabel was whining. He took a deep breath, sighing. "No. You don't need it; unless you want to do this again a while later." if only he knew how terrible Rave felt. Part of him wanted to give him whatever his little heart desired.

He grimaced a little, watching the blood slip down his slick chin. He was definately stubborn...

Tetsumiro
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-06-2008, 09:48 AM

Sabel licked his lip as it bled, panting as he trembled against his lover. "Pleasee... please.." He was begging softly, burying his face against Rave's body. "I need it Rave... pleaseee..." He pouted, looking up at Rave with tears in his eyes, hoping idly he'd give in--anything for them. Anything.