Penpal

Old 11-11-2017, 11:55 AM

I'm sorry. I wish I could do something.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-11-2017, 02:26 PM

I have a problem!
My computer runs on: [Windows, Mac, Linux] Windows
I use this web browser: [Put your web browser here] Chrome when on my computer but it doesn't work in my phone browser either.
My Problem: I previously posted that I can't trade. I STILL can't trade. But I just noticed I can't sell an item in the MP either. It does the same thing my trade does - doesn't load my inventory when I click sell item.

It's a little disheartening that it hasn't been fixed yet. I know you're doing your best but when you are one of a few that CAN'T trade/sell items and you still see many people who can it just makes me sad.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-11-2017, 06:19 PM

I am entirely unable to trade on both main and mule. Been happening since event. I think it's only getting worse, Maria. I use to have the ability, until I tried to start a trade and it borked.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-12-2017, 10:42 AM

Just how many shopping days are there left until Christmas, man?

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 11-12-2017, 07:42 PM

When will the inventory loading problem be solved in the marketplace because I REALLY want to sell some things. I'm dirt poor.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-12-2017, 10:44 PM

It's not your fault Neph.
But it would be nice to get an update, and what has been prioritized as urgent.
Just seems they've made this thread, and then gone on holiday.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-12-2017, 11:29 PM

We're definitely still monitoring the thread and making efforts to fix everything. Unfortunately only our site admin and/or coder can make these sorts of fixes and they are both very busy people. I know they haven't forgotten us, it's just something that takes time to fix sadly.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 11-13-2017, 06:08 AM

I have a problem!
My computer runs on: windows 10
I use this web browser: most updated version of chrome
My Problem: trades have stopped working at this point in time.
same error as everyone else is describing, invo doesn't show up and you can't add anything to it

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 11-13-2017, 07:12 AM

Donating still works okay right?

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-13-2017, 10:02 AM

There isn't much point in buying any CI's if I cannot distribute them. Has anyone given any thought to extending the expiration date of the current CI's in the shop since the fix it folks are so busy?

With the rate things are moving, this is bound to become a reality.

R u b y

Old 11-13-2017, 11:26 AM

I was just gonna try to donate to have them Don't want there to be a glitch though after asking to buy them xP

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-13-2017, 04:28 PM

That’s a good idea Mr. Wrong. I will be sure to extend the dates for the CIs.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-14-2017, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
That’s a good idea Mr. Wrong. I will be sure to extend the dates for the CIs.
Much obliged. I'll get the popcorn.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 11-14-2017, 08:29 PM

Wishing you guys the best of luck. Hope they can figure it out soon

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 11-15-2017, 07:38 PM

Mr. Wrong, I am in the same boat as you, not donating until things are fixed with the trades.

Roachi, gonna second your motion about the lack of interest and how quickly it's fading.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-17-2017, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Andais View Post
Mr. Wrong, I am in the same boat as you, not donating until things are fixed with the trades.

Roachi, gonna second your motion about the lack of interest and how quickly it's fading.
It's like being in a store where you may buy stuff, but you can never leave with your purchases. Welcome to the Hotel Menewsha.

And in the Help Desk Forum chambers
They gathered for the borking feast

`¿》♤¥▪▪☆₩|\€□¤▪■▪°•○●¡

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 11-17-2017 at 09:48 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 11-20-2017, 03:56 PM

I've updated the list with some errors that people have mentioned having that the Head Librarian hadn't caught, and to note the things that have been cleared up. If anyone notices that some of these errors have managed to get fixed let me know. The site admin and coder are still working on things to try to clear up all of the problems.

R u b y

Old 11-20-2017, 10:53 PM

Thanks for doing all you can Shad and other staff Mene is home to me no matter what

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 11-24-2017, 01:16 AM

I hope trading will be fixed before xmas? Can't exactly have games and prizes, if we still haven't given out last event's prizes.
OR was the server move a sign of mene's doom? Hmmm

R u b y

Old 11-24-2017, 09:52 AM

I'd be absolutely devastated if Mene went away

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-24-2017, 02:09 PM

I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

I have zero interest for starting new somewhere else.

I guess there's the discord, but it's not really the same beast.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 11-24-2017, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

I have zero interest for starting new somewhere else.

I guess there's the discord, but it's not really the same beast.
I mean, I like the discord but I think I actually talk more there than here because it feels so much more casual.

I don't know why but I generally feel I have to act a little censored on mene. More than I would be on gaia.
Everyone is so polite most of the time and its...strange. >_>

also, btw, i have over 200,000 posts on gaia and have only ever gotten a couple warnings. so i at this point have learned to be reasonable enough not to be on anyone's radar anymore. i'm not really offensive there, just feel more comfortable making weird jokes and talking about a band in a thread by myself for a while.

Last edited by monstahh`; 11-24-2017 at 07:07 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-24-2017, 08:37 PM

Meh. That may just be your perception from a different era of Menewsha. tbh.

As long as it's not complete XXX, full of curse-words/ hate speech or a long direct copy unquoted post it's been a looong time since mene was super strict with what people post. Even then someone has to report you for offending them for any of the more serious actions to be taken. We mostly give friendly warnings now.

Goodness, I remember the 2007-2013 days where I was legit afraid to chat for those same reasons. I didn't feel like I was really being listened to and there were these threads around where cliques would out right snub you if you posted in them. -which is something I can't imagine now, even if it take a day for people to chat back. I felt like I was constantly walking on eggshells and couldn't express my opinions without getting jumped on or asked to leave.

I have a few hits on the ol' Infractions page myself for "spamming" Because I misinterpreted the rules of a staff game.

I think it was the Ninja/Pirate game when getting people into a thread was a part of the game. I blanket responded variations of "Check out the ninjas thread/become a ninja." Mixed in with asking people about their quests. There was a couple that had the same message by sheer volume of what I had sent out, but mostly it was varied, AND I made an effort to chat with the people in their threads before posting the dang thing. A total of 3 strikes from that in rapid succession. Almost got myself banned for trying to play that stupid game. XD (though I loved it)

It was really different back then. Lot's have mellowed when it comes to whom they're starting conversations with. I actually have a way easier time now than I did back then chatting.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 11-25-2017, 04:39 AM

Neph, as a mod you would know that better than I would.
Last time I really mentioned it to anyone was a long few years ago, but the anxiety about posting hasn't gone away.
I got an infraction once for almost word for word parroting what a mod said in another thread (it was one of those team events).
He was "playfully taunting"
whereas I was "trolling"

i think thats where my first fear of posting here came from.

I have a problem!
My computer runs on: Windows 10, most recent update
I use this web browser: Chrome, most recent update
My Problem: Subscribing to forums (not just threads but the forums, there's a link for it on every main forum page if you don't believe me) doesn't work anymore. It shows you're subscribed but doesn't show any new posts or threads.

Last edited by monstahh`; 11-25-2017 at 05:51 AM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-25-2017, 02:05 PM

I got a dumb infraction once YEARS ago - but the rules have definitely relaxed over the years. STill have to follow the basic, no-spam rules like no bumping or double posts...quote things that don't belong to you. But other than that, it's MUCH more relaxed these days :)